🌙✨🌩💫⚡️Little Inazuma⚡️💫🌩...

By hwimss

READ "KATANA" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. ~~~ Zella Mikio is the daughter of a deceased pro. She's made it her... More

Chapter 1 - Dear diary
Chapter 2 - Entrance exams
Chapter 4 - Happy first days
Chapter 5 - Zella Mikio: Origin
Chapter 6 - Combat training
Chapter 7 - The USJ part I
Chapter 8 - The USJ part II
Chapter 9 - Morning workouts
Chapter 10 - English class
Chapter 11 - War?
Chapter 12 - Destiny
Chapter 13 - Routines
Chapter 14 - Sports festival part I
Chapter 15 - Sports festival part II
Chapter 16 - Sports festival part III
Chapter 17 - Sports festival part IIII
Chapter 18 - Maybe I'll get famous...
Chapter 19 - Sweets
Chapter 20 - You've got a friend in me
Chapter 21 - Internships
Chapter 22 - Copyzuma vs Hero Killer
Chapter 23 - Zella's Bizzare Adventure
Chapter 24 - Snow haired girl
Chapter 25 - Gone
A/N

Chapter 3 - My hero academia

42 0 0
By hwimss

A loud signal went off and the entrance exams had ended. I let out a sigh of relief, but it didn't last long cause now I had to wait for the results.

I headed for the showers, every inch of my body aching. I desperately needed hot water on my muscles.

Looking to my right I noticed that Urarakas bag was still here, but she was nowhere to be found.

Weird. I hope she's okay.

I put my clothes on, grabbed my stuff and went out the door. As I was leaving the building, I stopped to just feel the breeze against my face.

"Wow, you look like you need a nap." I heard a voice behind me say.

I rolled my eyes at my purple eyed friend and began to walk away from him.

"It's because I do need a nap."

"Hey, where are you going? My mom's picking us up. Your mom asked her because she had some work stuff. You too purple shit." Katsuki said as he walked out from behind Hitoshi.

"Oh, okay." I sat down on the stairs leading to the big entrance.

A few minutes later, Mitsuki picked us up and dropped me off at home. I loved that woman, always so nice to me. Ever since we were kids too, Hitoshi likes to joke about it and say that she loves me more than Katsuki, which in return Katsuki gets mad.

"Bye! Thanks for the ride."

- - -

And just like that, a week had gone by.

Every single day, I waited for the letter. It felt like I was in that movie where the guy was repeating the same day over and over again. For me it was wake up, eat, train, sleep, repeat. Every now and then Hitoshi and I would go take my dog, Tony, for a walk. But even then it would turn into running, so more training.

Katsuki had been on lockdown ever since the exam. He would never admit this but he was just as anxious as we were about not getting in, no matter how confident he was.

"Honey! Come downstairs." I heard my mom yell.

I got up from my bed and went down the stairs. But when I saw her hold an envelope I ran and grabbed it from her.

"Please tell me..."

"It's from U.A Zella!" my brother said excitedly.

With shaky hands, I opened up the envelope only to find a chip looking thing inside. Confused, we all looked at it and wondered what it was. Suddenly, a bright light shone and I dropped it out of surprise. That's when we saw a big projected screen come out of it.

"Is that... All Might?"

"That's so cool." Kai seemed way more excited about this than I was. Such a fanboy.

"I AM HERE... as a projector! Excellent work to everyone today. But you, young Mikio, worked flawlessly in villain points, already making you rank very high in the results! But we also counted something you didn't know of, rescue points! You showed great bravery saving that purple haired boy from the falling robot, giving you 35 points!"

I swear every strand of hair in my body stood up. All Might said I worked flawlessly, this is a dream omg.

"47 villain points and 35 rescue points, that means that you had 82 points in total, ranking you first place in the entrance exams! Congratulations Zella, you are now part of the heroes academia."

"Mom mom she got in!!!"

"I know, honey. And we couldn't be more proud!"

"I can't believe I got in! Let alone ranking first place."

This was a big thing for our family. My father was the number 3 hero, "Inazuma" and I've wanted to follow his footsteps my whole life. But Kenshin Mikio was not only a great hero, he was the worlds best father. Unfortunately, I only got to have him as a father for 5 years.

Right after Kai was born, he died. He managed to save every single person from the explosion, but didn't make it out of there himself.

I can't remember much about him, but I remember the love he had for his family. Mom told me how he made sure that he kept his family private from the world so that we didn't get stopped by paparazzi.

We went in for a group hug and jumped around out of happiness. It felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest, my dream is coming true.

This was my first step of becoming a hero.

"Your aunt just texted, your cousin got accepted too!"

"Ugh, I hope I don't get in the same class as him. I love Neito but he can be annoying."

Mom smacked my head and Kai and I just laughed. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her car keys.

"I'm going to buy some ingredients. Gotta make a special dinner for this day. And I gotta get a picture-"

I zoned out. Only one thing was on my mind.

I GOT IN!!! I GOT IN!!! I GOT IN!!!

Zella Mikio
KATSUKI.

Katsuki Bakugo:
ZELLA.

- - -

2 weeks later

Today is the day.

"Zella! Hitoshi and your aunt is here, she's gonna drive you to school today!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

I grabbed my school bag and looked myself in the mirror before heading down. Deep breaths, Zella. It's gonna be fine.

- - -

"It's totally not gonna be fine! What do you mean you're in general studies?"

"You only asked if I got into U.A, not if I got into the hero course."

"Relax, Zella. It's gonna be alright. You'll get lots of new friends." aunt Kiyo said and gave me a smile through the drivers mirror.

Neito turned around from his seat and had that smug look on his face he always has.

"By the way, what class are you in dear cousin?"

"1A. Please don't tell me you're in my class."

"No, I'm in 1B."

"Look at you two! Giving our family a good reputation and all." my aunt was smiling hard and ruffled up her sons hair.

"What do you mean? Everyone's gonna hate Neito."

Aunt Kiyo just laughed at my comment and how Neito was pouting. Hitoshi was used to our family's craziness, so he sat there next to me in the car and chuckled at our bickering.

"We're here kids. You'll have to walk home today since we all got work. But good luck to you all and I love you!"

"Bye aunt Kiyo, you're the best!"

We waved her goodbye and walked into the rest of our lives.

I had parted ways with my cousin and purple haired friend, so now I was all alone looking for my classroom. Katsuki hadn't answered me all morning either.

I looked at the time; 08.58.

Shit, I gotta find my classroom fast.

I ran through the hallways of the glass building until I came across this huge door that said 1A. I took a deep breath and pushed the heavy door open, making it just in time.

As soon as I stepped into the room, a tall boy with glasses came up to me with his hand out. Don't freak out, Zella. You're an extrovert 99% of the time. Don't change that now, oh God.

"I am Tenya Iida. And you made it just in time. Please take a seat before our teacher comes."

Then I felt someone put a hand on my lower back. When I turned around, my eyes were met by familiar red ones that instantly calmed me down. He didn't even say anything, just went to find a seat.

I stuck my hand out and shook with the boy in front of me, giving him an awkward smile. As I scanned the room for an empty seat, I noticed a familiar green head amongst my new classmates.

"IZUKU?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 218 50
Explosions, Guns, Death, Blood, Putting your life on the line. These things were normal to you. Though, that's to be expected when you work as a Secr...
216K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed •Intro •30 chapters •Hal...
32.6K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
198K 5.8K 85
(Y/N) (L/N), getting into UA by recommendations from her pro hero parents, misses the first day because of stopping a villain as a favor for her fath...