the duchess

By Kaitlyn_T158

In the kingdom of Amaranth, Prince Luke is next in line to the throne. But he can't rule until he has a queen... More

a/n please read :)
πŸ‘‘ cast πŸ‘‘
happy birthday your majasty
mama please
general molinas son or daughter?
training program
adrenaline rush
it wasn't just a kiss to me
the dark history of larkspur
robbed of a childhood
who got it?
will you marry me?
end it, i have nothing to live for anyways
welcoming new lifeοΏΌ
connecting
code silver
without her
everybody knows
sweet home alabamaοΏΌ
organ transplantsοΏΌ
wake up
the perfect reality
i dont like your girlfriend
boarding schoolοΏΌ
death row
here comes the, very reluctant, bride
together at last
goodbye father
this means war
princess juniper
the duchess

baby fever

411 30 157
By Kaitlyn_T158

-baby fever-
-14-

luke's pov

"Hello. Hello there, hi" I hold Olive in my arms.

"Who's the kid with Carlos?" Morgan asks, a book in her hands.

"His cousin, think he has the flu" I huff, "He kinda kicked me out of the room. I dunno, just want to see if he was ok. You text me saying Carlos is in the hospital with a kid, I worry"

"I know you do"

I take a deep breath and get a ding on my phone. "The guys are all here. You good alone?"

"Yes I'm fine. I just need sleep, I had a baby today for crying out loud. I just need rest" She smiles.

"Text if you need ANYTHING!" I get up and hand the baby over to her mother. I place a kiss on her forehead before walk off and head out.

I open the door to my room to see Reggie and Alex talking away. Evelyn sat on her mother's lap as Flynn feeds her.

"Hello Mr. Great actor. We all saw the video of that proposal" Reggie swoons, the back of his hand against his forehead.

"AND we all saw the look on Carlos's face" Flynn mumbles. My eyes widen at the thought of that evening.

"Uh- WHOS EXCITED FOR THE BALL?" I change the subject, taking a seat on the hanging chair in the corner.

"Me! Oh my god I'm so excited! It's my first ball since having Evelyn and I'm so excited" Flynn squeals, ticking her baby's stomach.

I smile, crossing my legs, "Private Molina-"

"Just call him Carlos" Alex laughs, leaning back.

"Carlos is supposed to help me with ballroom dancing tonight. His cousin's in the hospital right now so I dunno if things are gonna be good" I shrug.

Reggie takes Evelyn from Flynn and blows a raspberry on her stomach. "I'm sure anyone else can help, I can dance with you. Evie can dance with you" Reggie holds up the baby.

I walk over to Reggie and pick up the baby, "You dance with me? Cutest partner ever" I smile, her hand around one of my fingers as I hold my arm around her.

I spin around my room, the baby giggling away. "Ok I'm dizzy" I laugh, holding onto the door. "Can't believe I need to have one of these with Carrie- eww"

"Atleast your children will be hot" Alex shrugs which gets a slap from Flynn. "WHAT! I'm not lying!"

"He's not. Our baby will be hot as f-frick. But like I wanna be a dad so..." I censor myself as the door opens to my room.

"Ju-CARLOS!" Flynn shoots up and runs to the boy.

"Hey guys, Reggie" He nods, walking over to me. "Gimme the baby" He reaches forward, opening and closing his fists.

I laugh and hand Evelyn over. "Still need help with dance?" He asks.

"Uh..." I get a ding on my phone from Carrie and my jaw clenches. "You guys gotta get out of here. Carries having some issues"

"Awww is Princess Self-centred having a hard time with her money and power" Flynn coos as she takes her daughter back.

"No, it's our fathers. She heard something and is freaking out so please leave" I massage my temples.

Everyone nods and walks out.

Carrie bursts into the room, tears running down her cheeks. Her pupils dilated and cheeks red as an apple. "Hey, hey what's going on?"

She runs into my arms and just sobs. "Our fathers, they- they want it. An- an- they want us to have one"

"Want what? What do they want?" I ask as she sobs into my shirt. "Care come on"

"They want an heir" She sobs, shaking her head. I pull her shoulders lightly, holding her at an arms length. "They want us to have an heir"

My entire body seemingly shuts down. "They want what?"

"They want us to have a fucking heir. A child. A baby" Carrie scoffs, clenching her jaw.

I blink a few times to register some things. "A baby?"

"Yea, that's what I fucking said" She sobs, her chest looks tight and her breathing isn't regular.

I brush a few tears off her cheek with the pads of my thumbs. "We'll be ok"

"HOW! If we don't have a kid, god knows what verbal or emotional abuse we'd face" She shouts.

I shudder at the thought. About how horrible my father has been. "We can tell them you're infertile. That we tried and tried but we never were able to" I stutter.

"They'd just get you to nut in a cup and use a fucking turkey baster" She groans.

"Then what if-"

"STOP IT OK?"

I think for a second. "They don't care about out of wedlock right?" I mumble.

Carrie shakes her head. "No they don't"

I gulp and look into Carries eyes. "I have an idea"

julie's pov

"How've you been Jay?" Flynn asks as I fall back on my bed.

"My brother has the flu but the castels doctors are working on him right now. I want to die inside a little bit because I keep processing that Luke needs to be with Carrie" I huff as she lays down beside me.

Flynn lays on the pillow next to me and takes my hand in hers. Our fingers entwine. "Well tomorrow Luke's gonna be looking super hot so maybe don't try to stare too much" 

I groan and take out my phone. "Yeah, I've seen Luke's Instagram" I scroll through Luke's profile, seeing the photos of him at old events.

"He and Reggie always look hot as all hell at these things. Hell, I'm gonna look hot, Wanna see?" She perks up, grabbing her phone out.

She hands me a photo of her in a gorgeous purple dress, her crown and a pair of large purple heels.

I smile as I see her looking as beautiful as ever on a tailors step. "Wow Flynn, you are a sight to be seen. Wouldn't be surprised if there would be a new baby Peters in December" I nudge her arm.

"The dress is itchy and I need my hair taken out of its braids for this crown. I look beautiful but I feel like I'm a walking talking case of poison ivy" She does a scratching motion over her skin.

"Fair enough" I mumble. "I should head to bed, see you tomorrow evening?"

She nods, kissing my cheek before running off. "I'll be in the guest house, see you later Julie!"

"It's Carlos" I mumble.

-next evening-

I kiss my brother on the forehead as he gets discharged. "Thanks for being understanding about the whole situation. You're the best" I hold onto him.

"I'm letting this happen but it's kinda messed up. You stole my identity" He whispers.

"I know, I know. I'll figure this out soon. By the way, my friends all say good luck. Make sure you take these as instructed" I hand him the white pharmacy bag.

"Tia must be worried sick" I whisper, running a hand through his hair. "Please be safe. Be a good man"

"Love you" He laughs, taking the stuff I smuggled into a bag to him. "Thanks, I'll stop by if absolute need be"

I walk up to Luke's room and see the door wide open. A bunch of security standing around though. "Let me through. Carlos Molina, private security" I show my badge and walk in.

Luke, standing in the middle of his room as he gets a little touch up with some concealer. "Carlos, hey how's your cousin?" He asks.

"Discharged. He's fine" I smile, sitting back on the edge of his bed. "Need some mascara and lipstick to go with your foundation?" I tease.

"Y'a know, some eyeshadow would make my suit pop" He laughs as the makeup artist walks off.

"What's all this security for?" I ask, seeing the large amount of guards around.

"Because of that-" He points at the glass case that holds a crown prince's crown. "It would be worth billions if dissected"

"Interesting" I nod, puckering my lips. "Now turn, I wanna see how hot you'll really be"

Luke gets his crown placed on his head as he turns around to face me.

"Holy shit" I mumble, seeing his suit. "I uh- I mean uh-"

"Shut up" He rolls his eyes. "Thank you" He adresses the tailor who placed the crown on his head.

I see the look on his face, he can hardly look directly at me. He just stares at his bed. "Hey, everything ok?"

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine" He clearly lies as people file out of the room.

"What's going on?" I ask, patting the spot beside me. He walks over and sits down.

"I did something last night. I'm not proud of it" He mumbles, I can see the pain in his eyes alone.

I take his hand and look to his eyes. "Hey, talk to me" I whisper.

"Carrie might be pregnant"

My eyes widen and a tear in my heart forms. "Who's baby-"

"Mine"

My heart tears once again and my breathing picks up. "What the fuck" is all I can muster.

"What?" Luke's looks almost flabbergasted that I would even react in a negative way.

"You tell me you want to love me and want to be with me and now this? You fuck Carrie? I mean come on seriously?" I shout.

"Carlos let me explain-" I get up off my ass and walk to the middle of his room.

I bite my lip and groan. "I was starting to think more seriously about MAYBE being open to some kinda relationship with you and now this? You go fucking the Princess of Evander? I mean how fucking-"

"I didn't fuck Carrie-"

"Oh right, you're a fucking bottom. Maybe she fucked you. We gotta be specific with the king of everything! What? Do you want a foot massage now? Oh maybe some grapes on a platter" I shout, clapping my hands together.

"I-"

"You want kids. I get that. You're adorable with every baby you see. I can see the way you look at Evelyn when she's in your arms. You want to be a father. You've told me this" I take a deep breath. "You can't have kids with me. Neither of us can carry a child and this fucked up system doesn't allow us to even be together"

"Carlos I swear to god-"

"You'd rather be with Carrie who can carry your baby rather than me. You've weighed your options"

Luke scoffs, grasping into the bed sheets. "I didn't fuck Carrie! She didn't fuck me! Oh my god this is so stupid" He mumbles.

"I-" Now its Luke cutting me off.

"Carrie and I realized we need to have a baby in order to be allowed to... fucking live! If we don't have a kid, I could be sent into the prisons without food for a week. I could be beaten by cadets or I could be disowned. All punishments or threats I've gotten over the years. We made an agreement, saw the doctor last night and artificial inseminated her. It's been... twenty two hours and I'm stressed as all hell. I never slept with Carrie, never had sex with her, nothing. I'd never do anything with her as long as you're in my life. I hardly wanted to kiss her. So save it!"

I stand still and clench my jaw. My body feels empty and I want to fall over and cry. "I didn't think- Luke I'm sorry"

Both of us calm down. "It's ok. I shouldn't have shouted" Luke shrugs.

"No it's not fine" I mumble, sitting down beside him. "I was hurt that you might be a father to another woman's baby"

Luke nods. "You're a good man. A really good man. I don't blame you for feeling- wait you were hurt?"

The room falls quiet. Neither of us speak yet our eyes do it all. Within seconds, neither of us know who technically made the first move, our lips are on each other's.

I crawl into Luke's lap, disregarding any secret I have. His hands go into my hips as my hands cup his jawline.

This is it. The kiss that says all.

Luke pulls at my bottom lip as we pull away. I giggle a little as I feel... something... under me, "Luke-"

"Please don't say anything because I know and I'm a little embarrassed to say the least" He mumbles.

"Not that... I need to tell you something" I breathe out.

"Oh ok. What is it?" He whispers, one hand resting on my cheek.

This is it. Fuck.

"Luke... my name isn't Carlos" I breathe out.

He laughs. The boy fucking laughs. "Then what is your name?"

"It's Julie. Julie Molina"

His eyes say everything I need to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Double update babyyyyyy... did I have 99% of last chapter written when I woke up? Yes. Did I have a ton of motivation, yes... Whatever.

He knowssssss.

Ahhhhh.

Also, because idk if it'll come up next chapter here's what the others will be wearing to the ball.

I fucking love making outfit boards it's way to much fun.

OH and if anyone wants to know what Evelyn looks like, she was added to the cast list. Oh and pronouns and sexuality's were added to each character profile if your interested.

ANWAYS- peace.
-K

-I'm 100% 'Sits down and take time to talk about it' but partially 'sex you dumbass' hannahbnguyen_  would know-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 627 45
Princess Braelynn Cochran of Thanes is the next in line for the throne. Begrudgingly affianced and overwhelmed by her princess duties, she brings a...
1.1M 37.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
21.3K 2.3K 125
The year is 1960. Princess Josephine Anna Maria Price of America has her whole life laid out before her eyes. She is the heir apparent to the Imperia...
125K 2K 18
A group of popular Slytherin boys suddenly get their hands on an unknown number. Aurora Snape isn't quite as innocent as one might think, and she pro...