Anne and Rowena: Teen Girls i...

By awesomemaldog12

Based on the shorts from Amphibia. Also includes one shots More

Info
Hop Popcorn
No Signal
The Calamity Girls Fun Facts (and Season 2B trailer)
My top 5 favorite Calamity Girls chapters (as of May 13, 2021)
Rowena's new design
Anniversary Fanart!!!
Book Three Sneak Peek
Scenic Route
Cattail Catastrophe
Quicksand (Chibi Tiny Tales)
Season 3 Trailer
Meet Rosalina: An Original Oneshot
Marcy Theme Song Takeover
Anne-esthetics: An Original Oneshot
Fun Facts Part 2 (As Of December 12, 2021)
The Calamity Girls/Adventures in The Boiling Isles Crossover
Meet the Parent: An Original Oneshot
The Amphibia House (CTT)

Whack-A-Mole

176 5 0
By awesomemaldog12

Outside by the crops, Anne and I saw Sprig handling a mallet. "Nuts." Sprig groaned in defeat. "Hey, Sprig." I greeted. "Whatcha doin?" Anne asked. "Pest problem, this guy's ruining our crops!" Sprig complained as a couple of tiny moles popped out from holes in the ground. "Step aside, friend." Anne said. "Back at home, I was the Whack-A-Mole champ. Just ask Rowena." "Yup, I taught her everything I know and she beats me all the time now." I laughed. Anne grabbed Sprig's mallet and hit one of the moles. "Hey, you got him!" "I hope I didn't hit the little guy too hard." Anne said. "Little?" Sprig asked as a giant mole came above the ground with the smaller moles attached to it's back, causing us to run away and cower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
166K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
73.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...