choni oneshots

By st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... More

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
cinnamon rolls
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Those Fangs Baby
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Honeymoon In Lesbos
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
We don't have much time
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Suprise
Wrong Places
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
3x15 but make it 5x06
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt3
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
Hold me
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Youre mine, and only mine
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt1
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Musical
Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
I missed this.. i missed you
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

The Fucked List Pt5

2K 27 1
By st4rzxrt

Toni hadn't always really been the romantic type. She hated flowers on Valentine's Day, and she hated big gestures. But, well, dating Cheryl Blossom threw all of that out the damn window. It's their 'official' one month, so Toni had saved up as much of her money from Whyte Wyrm as she possibly could and went all-out.

Sweet Pea, naturally, makes fun of her for it but he does help her carry her stuff into the school so she can carry the bouquet of roses.

"You're so goddamn whipped," he mutters. "What do you have in this thing?"

"Her other present," Toni blushes.

"It's heavy. Is it the head of her mother?"

Toni snorts. "No. I wish."

He goes unnaturally silent so she risks a peek over the damn roses. He's holding her bag open and she kicks him sharply. He yelps, closing the bag.

"You fucking asshole!" Toni hisses.

"Oh my god you're so fucking whipped," Jughead apparently feels inclined to comment when she passes him.

Toni groans. Whatever. So what? Of course she's whipped. She has the best girlfriend in the world. They're clearly burning with jealousy.

"Oh my God," Cheryl gasps when Toni approaches her locker.

"I know, it's just a month, but I mean it's kind of two since I started falling for you, so-" Toni is in the middle of her totally not planned speech when Cheryl moves around the flowers to kiss her softly on the lips.

"You're adorable, TT," Cheryl coos and Toni huffs.

"I'm not trying to be 'adorable' I'm trying to be romantic."

Cheryl kisses her again with a giggle. "Thank you, baby."

Sweet Pea gags and Toni rolls her eyes, handing Cheryl the roses to yank her bag out of his grasp.

"You're welcome, baby," he cackles, then continues on his merry way.

"I'm gonna kick his ass." Toni mutters.

Cheryl wraps an arm around her, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "So cute," she teases.

"Oh, I, uh, I have another... present. But I'll give it to you during lunch?"

"If I can wait that long." Cheryl shuts her locker. "You're getting your present later."

Something about her tone has Toni's stomach doing flips.

Cheryl leans close, her lips brushing Toni's ear. "Nana is going away for the night."

And then she takes Toni's hand and practically drags her down the hallway. Toni's mouth is dry, but the area between her legs absolutely isn't.

"This is so cute, babe," Cheryl gushes when Toni hands her the small photo album. It was filled with all the pictures they'd taken together, or that Toni took of Cheryl, and even the few that Cheryl had managed to sneak of Toni.

"You belong in a gallery, but I guess a little old photo album is okay, too." Toni snuggles into Cheryl's tight embrace, kissing her jaw.

They've quickly become that couple in the course of their relationship. Always touching, always together. It was better that way, for the both of them. Cheryl is starved for human affection, and Toni wouldn't admit it, but she kind of is, too. At least for Cheryl's affection.

(Geez- she's never been that girl either. Cheryl really brings a lot out in her.)

"I love you so much," Cheryl murmurs.

Toni leans up to kiss her.

"We aren't that bad, are we?" Veronica's voice makes the girls pull away with matching eyerolls. Archie snorts.

"No, you definitely are," Jughead and Betty stride into the lounge, plopping down on one of the sofas.

Cheryl and Toni are in one of the armchairs, with Toni in Cheryl's lap. Cheryl's arm around her waist tightens.

"You wish your relationships were this healthy," she quips and Toni wheezes. Goddamn, she loves her girlfriend. "How many times did you breakup within a month?"

They all sputter, looking away awkwardly.

"Didn't you, like, not talk to Cheryl for a few days?" Betty offers and Cheryl scoffs.

"She hadn't seen Bridesmaids, Betty. She's lucky I stayed with her."

Toni quirks an eyebrow at her. "I'm appalled."

"Big word," Cheryl grins.

Toni kisses her, because she'll never get tired of doing so, and pulls at her bottom lip with her teeth. Just to let her know who's really in charge. Cheryl runs her tongue along Toni's lips, and, well, things go downhill a bit quickly when Toni adjusts herself so that she's straddling her girlfriend.

"Okay, okay, whoa, ladies." Veronica snaps her fingers, then claps her hands when they don't separate. Toni pulls back to glare at her.

"Um, excuse you."

"I'm going to carry a spray bottle." Veronica threatens.

Toni honestly believes her.

Toni's phone has chimed twice during her last hour of her shift. She's normally quick to answer Cheryl's texts, but they had a pretty decent rush so she wasn't able to check her phone. It's died down significantly, though,

She steps aside, letting her coworker take over so she can check the messages.

(INCOMING TEXT FROM: Cheryl Bombshell)
[img]
just in case you needed more incentive to come home sooner ;)

Oh. Oh God. Toni looks around at the emptying bar before unlocking her phone and opening the message. Her jaw drops.

Cheryl, with her usual smirk. Except she's in a red lacy bralette that leaves so, so little to the imagination thanks to the sheer material, and Toni sees the edge of matching red panties with an honest-to-God bow on top. Cheryl's stomach and neck are littered with hickeys both old and new, and the way her dark eyes are looking at the camera makes Toni's knees weak.

(OUTGOING)
jesus fucking christ

As soon as she enters Thistlehouse, she calls out Cheryl's name.

"Upstairs," a voice replies and Toni is about to race up the damn fucking stairs but she forces herself to take her time and take off her shoes. Patience is, afterall, a virtue.

Cheryl had apparently turned on her red lamps, casting the room in a dark glow. There's a low, bassy song coming from her stereo, and Toni's breath leaves her body when she sees her girlfriend.

Cheryl is wearing the same outfit from the picture, but it's covered by one of her robes. She's wearing her goddamn thigh-high boots. Toni can't fucking breathe.

Cheryl is smirking when she approaches Toni, who's still frozen in the doorway, her arms finding their way around Toni's neck and pulling her close. "Ready for your present, daddy?" She purrs and Toni swears she's going to die.

Cheryl moves her grip to Toni's jacket, using the lapels to pull her to the bed. The song changes, still low and sultry, and as soon as Toni's been pushed to the bed, Cheryl lets the robe slip. She turns around, and if Toni wasn't absolutely soaked before, she certainly is, now.

Cheryl sways her hips to the music, lowering herself onto Toni's lap to grind her ass against the Serpent. Toni's hands fly to Cheryl's waist eagerly, but they're quickly batted away.

"No touching," Cheryl scolds, looking over her shoulder at the shorter girl.

Toni's whine is cut off by a groan when Cheryl presses her ass against her again, her hips rolling into Toni's lap. Fucking shit. Toni clutches the bedspread until her knuckles turn white.

"You've been so good to me, daddy," Cheryl's voice is husky, low. She turns around, moves to straddle Toni's thighs. "Now let me take care of you," she leans down to kiss Toni's neck, biting softly at the skin there. Her hips roll into Toni's, the friction making the pink-haired girl gasp while her girlfriend tugs off her jacket.

"Shit," Toni hisses when Cheryl bites down hard.

The jacket is quickly tossed aside, Cheryl's nails dragging up Toni's sides underneath her shirt. Toni shivers, and Cheryl removes her top. Her kisses lower, leaving a trail of forming hickeys and smeared lipstick stains.

"Lay down." Cheryl orders lowly.

Toni nods, not really trusting her ability to speak, and does as she's told. Cheryl pulls her pants and panties off in one smooth motion, discarding the items to the floor. Her lips find Toni's neck again, sucking at the spot that makes Toni's hips grind into Cheryl's. Cheryl uses her position to press Toni's hips to the bed.

Fingers find the clasp of her bra and Toni has to grip the bed tighter once that's tossed aside too. Cheryl's mouth lowers to Toni's nipple, sucking the hardened bud and smoothing her tongue over it. Toni whimpers, a shudder running through her.

"Jesus- fucking- shit." The pink-haired girl sputters when Cheryl's teeth graze over her sensitive skin.

Cheryl runs her tongue over Toni's stomach, internally thanking whatever Sapphic gods gifted her girlfriend with such a goddamn gorgeous body. She slides down, pressing eager hot kisses to the insides of Toni's thighs and Toni can't help it. Her hands fly to Cheryl's hair, and immediately Cheryl pulls away.

"What did I say about touching?" Cheryl's voice is hard, and Toni swallows dryly. "Move up the bed, grab the headboard. Since you apparently can't keep your hands off of me."

Toni nods mutely, mind turned to mush as she scrambles to the top of the bed and grabs the old wooden headboard. Cheryl, still wearing those goddamn boots, crawls up the bed to hover over Toni. Her hair falls over one shoulder in a cascade of molten copper, and Toni swears she's the luckiest fucking girl in the world.

Cheryl leans back down, pressing a wet kiss to Toni's stomach again. "Tell me," Cheryl purrs, moving to kiss the soft skin of Toni's inner thigh, "how much you want me."

"So much," Toni breathes immediately. "I want you so badly, baby."

Cheryl's kisses trail higher, just between her hipbone and her thigh. "How bad?"

"So fucking bad." Toni pants.

Cheryl's tongue runs along Toni's entrance, spreading her lips and tasting her slowly. Toni's hips cant upwards, a heavy sigh falling from her mouth. She's starting to think she should stop letting Cheryl hog all the pillow time, because holy shit can the girl work some goddamn magic.

Cheryl's hands find Toni's thighs, moving to press her further into her mouth so she can dip her tongue along Toni's spot and holy shit has Cheryl's tongue always been that fucking long? Toni moans, gripping the headboard tight as Cheryl's tongue works mercilessly against her.

She doesn't notice Cheryl's one hand moving between her legs, but suddenly two long fingers are slipping inside of her and curling just right and Toni can't hold back her noises anymore.

"Oh- fuck-" Toni gasps.

Cheryl flicks her tongue over Toni's clit, eliciting a loud whine from the Serpent while her fingers pump in and out of her. She loves this control. Loves watching Toni fall apart at her touch, at every swipe of her tongue and pump of her fingers. She finds a spot that makes Toni's back arch high off the bed, a high-pitched noise falling from her lips.

It's easy to add a third finger, velvety walls squeezing them encouragingly as Cheryl works Toni into a sputtering mess. Toni's gasping out incoherent curses, not that Cheryl can hear them from how tightly Toni's thighs are squeezing her head. (Not that she minds. At all.)

She can feel how close her girlfriend is, her noises louder and more frequent, her hips jolting sloppily against Cheryl's tongue and fingers. It's not long before Toni's body snaps and she comes undone with a loud cry of Cheryl's name.

Cheryl hums, lapping up her juices and making her twitch through another climax. But Cheryl doesn't stop. She works her tongue against Toni's sensitive walls, her fingers rubbing frantic circles into Toni's clit, and Toni's hands fly back to Cheryl's hair, curling into red tresses tightly.

Cheryl grunts at the pain, but pulls a third orgasm from Toni. And a fourth. Until Toni's body is aching and oversensitive, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Ch-Cher- I can't..." Toni whimpers and Cheryl runs her tongue through Toni's folds again before moving up to kiss her sloppily on the lips.

Toni moans softly at the slick that's coating Cheryl's tongue and mouth. When Cheryl pulls back to look down at her, Toni's eyes are glazed over and her lips are parted.

"Holy shit." Toni pants. "Fucking Jesus Christ."

Cheryl smirks, pressing a kiss to her nose. "I am a woman of many skills."

Toni snorts. "Clearly."

The shorter girl flips them over, surprising Cheryl and earning a gasp from the redhead. Toni kisses her neck, nipping gently at her.

"I love you," Toni murmurs.

Cheryl's arms wrap around her waist, pulling her close. "I love you, too."

"You doin' alright there, Toni?" Sweet Pea asks, eyebrow quirked when his best friend walks beside him. She's walking funny. Which is unusual, since she would have called him first if any Ghoulies happened to corner her.

"I'm great," Toni answers honestly, grinning goofily.

Cheryl's hand finds her own, and she feels her girlfriend press a kiss to her cheek.

"Fuckin' whipped," Sweet Pea mutters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
107K 555 134
hehe :) Choni texts over instagram and snapchat :P
6.8K 104 56
Cheryl and Toni one shots based off the emoji in the beginning of each chapter!
20.2K 296 24
Just a bunch of choni one shots :)) All are fluff lmaooo Very slow updates