Obey Me: UnExpected

By CandleQueenEleven88

I DO NOT OWN OBEY ME! I am a just a fan, that's it. During selection time and they are looking for a excha... More

Selection Day(flashback)
Decisions, decisions
The Leap
Tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo!
Hotel Corvo...
Tokyo! Tokyo! Part 1
Tokyo! Tokyo! Part 2
Tokyo! Tokyo! Part 3
Tokyo! Oh. No!
Toky...What did you just say?
...tokyo...
Welcome to Devildom
Welcome to Devildom Part 2
Inside the castle
And so it happened...
Storms approaching
RAD Part 1
RAD Part 2
Welcome Home
First Day Back
Back To Normal
The Waiting...
Together Again
Rebuilding the Shattered Hearts
Final notes
The One who Ran Away Part 1
One sided love

The One who Ran Away Part 2

2 0 0
By CandleQueenEleven88

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter goes into explicit details of sex and sexual activities. If talks of sex is too much for you to handle, please skip this chapter. You have been warned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Proceed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they kissed on the steps, the closer their bodies became, D'Narah's arms around Prince Diavolo's shoulders, Prince Diavolo arms around her waist. They were kissing slowly, then grew into a deeper, hungrier kiss. Moaning into each peck, each tongue touch, in each other's arms. When they finally separated, D'Narah needed to catch her breathe. "Oh wow, I have never kissed anyone like that before." She said as she turned from him, blushing at what they just did. "I haven't kissed anyone with such passion before." Prince Diavolo said, looking over at her, wanting to do it again. Prince Diavolo lifted his hand towards her chin and turned her face to him. "I want to kiss you again." And leaned in to kiss her again. This time it was light and gentle. They kissed with love. Prince Diavolo began to rub his hand on her body, down her back to her butt, and squeezed. "Uhh!" She moaned, breaking the kiss, looking into his eyes. D'Narah looked at him, and kissed him as well, reaching and squeezing his butt. "Mm, I like you D'Narah." They kissed until Barbatos opened the front door. "Welcome back Prince Diavolo and Miss D'Narah, will you be coming in for the evening?" They separated and walked inside. D'Narah thanked Prince Diavolo again for the evening and headed to her room. She fanned herself off as she walked towards her room. "Oh my, he's a good kisser." She started undressing and headed to the shower. As she washed her body, she thought more about him, touching her, kissing her, maybe making love to her. Once she was finished in the shower she dressed for bed.

D'Narah turned off her light, she tossed and turned all night thinking about Prince Diavolo. She needed air, so D'Narah grabbed her robe and walked out on the balcony. As she looked over Devildom, someone walked up behind her. "Can't sleep." Said Prince Diavolo. D'Narah straightened herself and nodded, trying not to look at him. He stood next to her, completely shirtless, enjoying the Devildom air. D'Narah glance over at him once or twice as the moonlight sky glowed off his chest. "It's a different view from up here, sometimes I wonder what this looks like from down there." He said as D'Narah was looking at his chest, his chin, his arms, and his neck. D'Narah leaned closer, reached her hand towards his chin, and turned his face to her. She leaned up to his lips and they kissed on that balcony. They kissed so passionately that D'Narah was shocked at what was poking her in the stomach. She looked down, and was surprised. She looked back up to him, who grabbed her by her waist, and set her on the railing. "I really like you, D'Narah. I would like to be intimate with you." D'Narah was nervous, because she has never been in a intimate relationship with anyone. "Okay, I'm a little nervous, I want to be intimate with you too, Diavolo." And they kissed again, and Prince Diavolo took her to his bedroom.

Once they were in his room, Prince Diavolo continued kissing her, then down to her neck. D'Narah gasped with him kissing and licking her neck, that she grabbed his hair. "Oh! Diavolo!" He continued to kiss down her collarbone, and lick up to her chin. "Uhh!" Prince Diavolo moved over to the bed, and he laid D'Narah on it, slowly untied her robe. She was wearing a night gown underneath, once her robe was removed, Prince Diavolo rubbed her body close to his. "Uhh! Mm, this feels wonderful." She said, as he laughed. "Then what about this." And Prince Diavolo lifted up her nightgown, exposing her legs, and him kissing on her thighs. "Oh my!" She yelled, feeling his tongue whip around her outer thigh slowly moving it towards her inner thigh. "Oh my, what are you doing now?" D'Narah asked, as Prince Diavolo lowered himself between her legs. "I want to taste you, is that alright?" D'Narah wasn't sure, but his tongue was feeling great on her thigh. She nodded. "Yes." And Prince Diavolo, slowly removed D'Narah's panties, spread her legs apart and tasted her vagina. Her eyes popped wide open, as Prince Diavolo, began kissing and slowly licking her clit. "Oh oh oh oh!" D'Narah never felt this before, so she didn't know where to place her hands, so she put them on the bed next to her. "Put your hands in my hair, and guide me to how you like it." Diavolo said, as she did what he said. D'Narah looked down at him, enjoying tasting her, she slowly guided him to pleasing her. "Ahh! Mm! Yes, there!" She moaned and Diavolo moaned also, feeling her pull his hair. "Oh! Yes! Lick there, faster!" Diavolo continued as D'Narah guided him, and moving faster on her clit, he also stuck a finger inside her. "Ahh, what was that!" He was still licking her. "My finger, I only added one, feeling your wetness, does it feel good?" D'Narah was all over the place, she liked it but it felt weird. "It's okay, it just felt weird. That's all." Prince Diavolo moved up her gown, exposing her breasts. "Do you like me touching you here?" And licked her nipples causing her to moan more. "Oh, yes!" He lifted up her gown altogether kissing her nipples and also rubbing her entire body. "So sexy, D'Narah. I can make love to you for hours." And Diavolo moved up to her lips, letting her taste herself, and to kiss her again. After that, Diavolo lifted up off the bed, and removed his pants. He was standing in front of her, completely naked. "Oh my goodness." She said and looked away from him. He smiled, but was a little offended. "I want you to see, so you can guide me, and accept me in you. Don't turn away." D'Narah slowly turned her head back to him, as he played on the outside of her vagina, he rubbed his cock on her vagina, he slowly pushed his cock inside her. D'Narah cringes as it was stretching her out, and hurting. "Mhm, ow." She said taking deep shallow breathes. "Let it out, just breathe with me, I'm going to pump a little bit okay." Diavolo said as he inserted then pulled out. He would insert a little more, then pullout more, once he was in a rhythm of pumping, D'Narah started relaxing more, moaning a lot more now because it felt good. "Uhh, uhh, uhh!" Diavolo moans as well. "Yes, D'Narah!" He would pump deep strokes inside her, causing her to pull, scratch, claw at him. "Ahh, ahh, Ahh, mm, mm, Diavolo!" She moaned more, the faster and bouncier they became, the more she moaned. "Oh! Prince Diavolo! Yes, yes, yes!" He pumped deeper inside her, filling her with his seed. She was in high ecstasy as he rolled off of her and laid next to each other.

From that night on, D'Narah established she was Prince Diavolo's girlfriend, and he as her boyfriend. She continued living in the castle with him, going out on dates, spending time together, enjoying each other's company and also the sex. Weeks went by turning into months, when Prince Diavolo told his father of his plan and purpose a unity between the worlds, his father stepped down, leaving Prince Diavolo as ruler. Now going by the title of 'Lord', Lord Diavolo and D'Narah continued their relationship that nobody knew about. D'Narah went to town, to do a little shopping, and picked up a few items. While away from the castle, she was spotted by her sisters who can running up to her. "D'Narah! D'Narah! We thought you left, that's what mom told everyone." She smiled and hugged them. "Nope, I've been just fine." He's sisters had to ask. "So where have you been? We missed you a lot, Centry has gotten married now, did you know that." Ra told her. D'Narah shook her head. "No, I didn't. I wish them all the best." Adari spoke up. "Mom and dad are in rough shape since the Demon King stepped down, giving Devildom to his son. Did you hear about that?" D'Narah was going to answer but was interrupted by Lord Diavolo himself. "Hello sweetheart, how has your shopping been? Who do we have here?" Ra and Adari both bowed in front of him. "Lord Diavolo it's a pleasure to see you today? How do you know our sister?" Lord Diavolo smiled. "Because we're dating. Your sister is my girlfriend. Let me guess, you're Adari and you're Ra?" They were shocked. "Yes, my Lord that is correct. But we can't believe that you said you were dating our sister? Is this true D'Narah?" D'Narah smiled and nodded. "It's true, I have been staying at the castle too, only to get back on my feet I will be going back to the human world again." Ra and Adari were shocked. "Well this is good news, mother and father have to hear about this, come let's tell the family." Ra and Adari tried to run away but D'Narah stopped them. "No, you must keep this a secret. I don't want anyone knowing." She walks off towards the castle. Lord Diavolo walked toward D'Narah. "Ladies have a great day!" By the time Lord Diavolo caught up with D'Narah, she was in the castle panicking. "No, no, they will tell them and everything will be terrible." She said walking back and forth. "D'Narah, what's wrong? Will you talk to me?"

   D'Narah paced back and forth, back and forth thinking on how to say this.  "My step mother is the daughter of one of the Demon King's councilmen, who married my father, she didn't like the fact that I'm half demon and half human.  She would call me hideous, and ugly repeatedly.  She treated me as the outsider, and forced me to marriage to you, for her father to stay a councilmen.  Well you or Prince Teivel, I hated being home, and my father was no help, either he completely ignored me or he drank himself to sleep every night.  That's why I ran to the human world to get away from my parents. I just, I didn't want them knowing I was back and now that Ra and Adari is going to tell them, they are going to come here and ruin out lives."  D'Narah started crying, and Lord Diavolo couldn't do anything but hold her.  "It's okay, we don't have to meet them, I will stand by your side, and we together will get through this."  A few days has gone by, so far no messages were sent to the castle, so D'Narah decided to head off towards downtown, and once she was there she was spotted by her step-mother and her friends all at the bakery patio.  "Well, well, well, look at what we got here ladies.  I see my step daughter will become a Lady."  Sh'Akariah and her friends made their way towards D'Narah who wasn't even bothering them.  Sh'Akariah walked over to D'Narah, and demanded answers.  "Since when does a ugly half breed, think that she's good enough for Demon King's son?"  D'Narah acknowledged her stepmother.  "Hello step mother, how has your day been?"  D'Narah tried to walk away but was blocked by some of the friends of Sh'Akariah.  "Excuse me please?"  She asked as the woman looking at D'Narah spat at her feet.  "Ugly half breed, trash."  Sh'Akariah stepped forward. "Now, now ladies this is my precious step daughter, I do hope she will see her father soon. Now be a good little girl, and see you father." D'Narah nodded her head, and left the square to see her father. "See ladies, I can control her, our family will be wealthier then ever."

Once D'Narah made her way home, her father was happy to see her. "D'Narah, my lovely daughter. I'm so happy to see you, how have you been?" D'Narah was confused, not long ago, they didn't want anything to do with her. Now that she is dating Lord Diavolo, suddenly they want her around. "Please, please, come in. As you can see, I'm getting better now. I'm controlling my drinking, and getting back on my feet again. How is Lord Diavolo?" D'Narah sighed. "He's great. He is wonderful dad." Her father was happy. "That's wonderful, I can't wait to see you two get married, and forget all about the human world. We are so proud of you. And we knew you would come to your senses too. Thank goodness, Sh'Akariah bribed those witches to bring you back home, where you belong." D'Narah was shocked. "What did you say?" D'Narah stood up, and walked closer to her father. "Dad, what did you just say?" Sh'Akariah walked in the room. "You don't belong in the human world, so what I bribed a witch or two, look at your life now. Soon you will be the lordships wife, have a couple of children. And we will be rich. Think of the family and not your selfishness, D'Narah. Now, talk to Lord Diavolo, to see if he could add your father as one of his councilmen. Be a good little girl, D'Narah." D'Narah became angry. "No, I didn't start dating him for you, I started dating him for me. And I will go back to the human world. I can't believe you did that to me. And I have been nothing but kind to you. So no, I will not." D'Narah goes to leave but was stopped by her sisters. "You won't help out your family. You really are selfish." Said Ra. That hurt, the words from her sister who knew her best, made her feel terrible. As she walked to the castle, she wondered why is she even back. She walked back and forth to the castle, and square, but completely forgot about the human world. Now that she knows everyone was tricked, she wanted to go back more, now then ever. Once she got back to the castle, she looked around and felt worse. She didn't speak to anyone, just went straight to her room. She laid in the bed, thinking recalling how long she's been in the castle. "1, 2, no wait, I've been here 5 months already?" D'Narah panicked. "I've been here 5 months, and I haven't thought about going back to the human world. I can't believe this." Just then a knock at the castle doors. "I don't believe we were having company tonight? Hello, how may we help you this evening?" Barbatos asked the group at the door. "Good evening, I'm sorry to intrude, but we are the family of D'Narah, and we've never been invited to meet with his highness, is he available?" Sh'Akariah said with her husband, daughters as well as son and daughter-in-law. "Hello, greetings, I didn't know we were having guests, please join us for tea. I will be in the dining hall, please show our guests where it's located." Said Lord Diavolo, as he walked by. As D'Narah family walk in they were dressed up from head to toe. The ooo'd and aah'd everything, trying not to touch anything. "Little d, please collect D'Narah." #3 walked towards her bedroom, and knocked on the door. D'Narah was still worried but once she heard the news she was quite upset. "Miss D'Narah you are needed in the dining hall, we have guests." She shook her head and walked towards the dining hall, she sensed something was wrong, because the closer she got, she heard her families voice. "Oh no!" She walked faster in the room, and seated at the table was her family enjoying tea. "Hello sweetheart, I'm glad you could join us, please come have a seat." She smiled and took her seat. "Oh, look at my beautiful daughter. Lord Diavolo, D'Narah is a fine young lady. She would make a wonderful wife one day, she's always talked about being a mother when she was younger." Said her father, with a smile as wide at his lie. "Really, that's wonderful. We haven't talked about this but I would love to one day get married. But we will talk about it, when the time is right." Said Diavolo as he watch D'Narah behavior, she nearly spoke, or let alone drank her tea. "Well, I say marry young, have tons of children, and then enjoy peace. You two are about the same age, I know you should marry this one soon." Said Sh'Akariah, as she made a joke. "Speaking of marriage, as her family, we wanted to know if D'Narah has spoken with you about her father being a councilmen?" Everyone looked to D'Narah, who didn't say anything. "I just think, as we will be family soon, as her family we should have some financial support. As well as physical support, with my son being a guardsmen, I mean, she's our precious little girl, and we love her so much." Said D'Narah father. Words that stung, hurt, cut deep. She has never heard praise coming from their lips and towards D'Narah. He sister Adari, watched as her family tried to get things for the union, and watched as D'Narah didn't speak a word. "Now, when should we make the announcement for your two being engaged, surely you don't want this one going to the human world, once you two start having children. I mean raising demons in the human world, I will miss my grandchildren." That was the last straw, D'Narah excused herself from the table. "Please excuse her, sometimes I feel she doesn't love us like we love her." Said Sh'Akariah as D'Narah walked away. She quickly made her way to her room, and packed her things. "I can't do this? It was one thing the name calling, now they are trying to force me into marriage, quit being in the human world, I forgot about what I wanted, I forgot me." She cried, as #3 knocked on the door. "D'Narah is everything okay?" He asked as she quickly packed her things. "#3? Please, don't tell Lord Diavolo. Goodbye."

D'Narah stayed in her room that night, as the guests left, they were over the moon happy about how they feel the sit down went. "Now once she is a Lady, we will be happy again." Sh'Akariah said, walking in front of her family. "Mom, is this what D'Narah wants?" Sh'Akariah stopped walking, turned around, and slapped Adari. "I don't care what that ugly, piece of trash thinks or feels. She will make us happy again. She knows what's best for her, or she will suffer the consequences." Sh'Akariah turned and walked away. Lord Diavolo was having tea with Barbatos. "That was quite interesting event that transpired, do you buy any of those stories?" Barbatos asked as he served Lord Diavolo some cake. "Clearly they have underestimated my ability of truth, they lied from the moment they walked to the castle. I just hope D'Narah is doing okay. I should check on her?" Diavolo gets up from the table and walk towards the steps where D'Narah was walking down them, with tears in her eyes. She tried to advert her eyes from him and walk past him. "Where are you going?" She continued walking. "D'Narah? Will you talk to me? Please?" She stopped at the door, and looked back. "I'm sorry Diavolo, I need to go?" And walked out of the castle, down the stairs in front of the castle, through the woods and into the square to the human world.  Lord Diavolo was stunned, he was confused, he was shocked, and he just froze.  Barbatos watched from the top of the stairs, not knowing what to say, Barbatos watched as Lord Diavolo, started walking to his room.  "Will you not follow her, sir?"  Barbatos said as he walked past him.  Lord Diavolo stopped.  "Something tells me, she needed to leave."

   A few days went by, D'Narah was no longer at the castle, so Lord Diavolo was alone again.  He thought about her a lot, wondering if she was doing well, if she's happy now.  The day after D'Narah left her family came by to the castle, where they told her she was no longer at the castle anymore.  They at first was appreciative, but once the doors closed, Sh'Akariah was furious.  Once they got back home, the entire townspeople found out about the break up, and how it made a mockery of her family.  Sh'Akariah was livid.  Adari on the other hand was quite proud of her sister, and was completely satisfied.  "She did this to our family, I knew we should have ended this when she was young.  I heard she went back to the human world, I should go pay a visit."  Sh'Akariah walked out of the house, to the human world.  She befriended a witch by the name of Ba-à.  "Now I need you to find someone for me, Ba-à, she's a demon who here in the human world."  After days of searching, D'Narah under the name Diane, which was her mother's name, was living in a one bedroom apartment in the United States.  She found work in several places, and made new friends fast.  They didn't know she was a demon, because she never told them.  A week goes by since D'Narah now Diane, was home from her job, she was settling down to enjoy dinner when someone knocked at her door.  "Hello, who is there?"  She was shocked who it was.  "D'Narah, it's me Sh'Akariah.  I've been worried about you, dear.  May we come in, I bought a friend with me."  D'Narah was skeptical but this was her chance to speak her mind, and completely separate from her family.  She invited Sh'Akariah in, as well as her guest.  "Hello step mother, is it wonderful to see you.  Please come in, I was just having dinner."  As Sh'Akariah walked through the door she introduced her friend as well.  "This is my friend Ba, and I was worried about you I found out about you and Lord Diavolo's break up, I'm sorry he dumped you, for someone else, dear.  You must be devastated."  As Sh'Akariah reaches in to hug D'Narah.  "No, actually I broke up with him.  I don't want to be with him, so I ended it."  D'Narah said as Sh'Akariah was getting angrier and angrier.  Once they stopped hugging, Sh'Akariah put on a fake smile.  "Step mother, I would like to apologize to you.  I have been selfish, but I just want you to know, what you don't have to worry about me anymore.  I will not be going back the Devildom.  Instead I will live her in the human world, forever.  I think it's best that I'm here being with my mother's world."  As D'Narah talked Ba-à was having second thoughts.  "Oh I'm sorry, Ba, can you make us some tea."  Ba-à shook her head. It Sh'Akariah insisted.  "Please Ba, I hear your tea is to die for."  And Ba-à took her leave to the kitchen.  Sh'Akariah looked around D'Narah home.  "I see you have made a little place for you here.  What do you do for a living."  D'Narah was excited.  "Well I'm am working at a bakery, and I also work as a florist.  I love making floral arrangements for weddings and mostly funerals.  I really love it here.  I feel closer to my mother here too."  Ba-à was making a little racket in the kitchen, D'Narah almost went and checked on her.  "Is everything okay, do you need help Miss Ba?"  Ba-à responded back quickly.  "No, dear. Almost done, just a few more seconds."  D'Narah wanted to repay her family by giving them a gift.  "Please, this is something for my family.  I will try to send more if I have a great day at my jobs.  I'm sorry, Sh'Akariah for disappointing you, the most.  Please say hello to my father for me, and my siblings too."  Ba-à walks from the kitchen.  "Tea is served."  And she places the tea in front of everyone.  She hands Sh'Akariah her cup, one set for herself, and was hesitant to give D'Narah her cup.  "Please Ba!  Serve her tea."  And Ba-à smiled and set the cup in front of D'Narah.  "Smells absolutely wonderful.  Cheers."  Everyone sip on their tea, but Sh'Akariah who watched as D'Narah drank some and didn't like the taste.  "This is unusual.  It's not completely bad, but it's different."  D'Narah placed the cup down and felt woozy.  She tried to collect herself, but instead she needed to go puke.  As she jumped up from the table, she felt sicker and sicker.  Sh'Akariah watched her, and slowly followed her down the hallway after her.  "See now D'Narah, I've never liked you.  And you knew that, but you kept trying and failing me.  All you had to do was marry Lord Diavolo, have a couple of children, and die.  But no, you needed this sad, pathetic human world, so you will die in this human world.  Just like your mother."  D'Narah was gasping for air, listening to Sh'Akariah words.  "You?  Why?"  As D'Narah began coughing, she noticed that it was blood.  "Help me, please.  I won't be a burden on you anymore."  She pleaded.  "Oh little girl, I've wanted to get rid of you ever since you were a little girl.  And now, since a demon killing a demon is wrong, but if humans killed you, you wouldn't matter to anyone."  As D'Narah laid their, her vision began to fade.  Her breathe began to sound more short and low.  She watched as Sh'Akariah walked away from her, and D'Narah took her final breathe.

   Once D'Narah was dead, Sh'Akariah collected the tea cups after they were washed, dried and placed in her bag.  Her and Ba-à walked out of her apartment, and separated.  "Ba-à, here's your payment.  You never saw me.  Speak this to anyone, and I will deny, for I didn't poison her, you did."  Once Sh'Akariah returned back to Devildom, she walked home, and placed the tea set, in her china cabinet. Once her body was discovered, many demons in Devildom, were shocked. Some blamed humans, while some didn't. D'Narah's family were the first ones to blame humans for this. They were beside themselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 670 42
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, fr0gmouthz (Ray) on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. β‹†π™šβ‚ŠΛšβŠΉβ™‘Λ—ΛΛ‹ β˜… ΛŽΛŠΛ—β‹†π™š...
223K 6.9K 49
Hana wakes up in a realm not meant for Humans. She has been selected as an exchange student to the Devildom where for the next year she will find her...
18K 378 30
γ«γ‚ˆγ£γ¦ζ›Έγ‹γ‚ŒγŸβ•Άβ”ˆ βœ„ Azura Lynx ✧ Warning I haven't watched/played the whole game so it'll like mostly be OOC (out of character) and Spoiler alert! I'm a m...
185 2 17
This is the book 2, of the book Obey Me: Unexpected. This book takes place at the birth of the twins, here we have a family full of love until it w...