✓ |ANGELIC CURSE || SUPERNATU...

By angelrollseyes

"You're the one who's supposed to be hell's greatest weapon, aren't you? You dont look like it", Lucifer said... More

PROLOGUE
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
THANK YOU

CHAPTER 61

136 12 0
By angelrollseyes

Lizziel, Sam and Eileen were sat in the bunker's main room eating their food.

"Ugh, I really don't understand how you can survive on salads", Lizziel said, taking a bite of her burger.

"It's called healthy living. You should try it sometime", Sam said, sarcastically.

"No, thank you", Lizziel said with a fake smile before turning to Eileen, "I love that you don't eat salads".

"Well, nothing can beat a burger", Eileen said with a wink.

"I got it!", Dean said, excitedly walking into the main room, holding a package in the air, "The answer to all of our problems...maybe. So, we know Chuck is weak, right? If we're to take our shot, now's the time. But a weak god is still god. So, how the hell are we supposed to take him down? Well I was doing some thinking. What if the answer is right under our noses?".

Dean opened the package causing Sam to ask, "The demon tablet?".

"Boom", Dean replied causing Eileen to look at him with confusion.

"This was dictated by God himself...instructions on how to seal angels and demons back into heaven and hell if...if they ever tried to take over earth", Sam explained.

"Exactly", Dean said before turning to Lizziel, "Wonder where you would end up".

"Hmm, I wonder too. Maybe we should give it a try", Lizziel said, causing Sam to give Lizziel his bitch face, "Whoops, I got the iconic Sam Winchester bitch face. I'll shut up now".

"Anyways, if Chuck was so freaking invincible, then why wasn't he able to protect us from the dick demons or even the dickier angels? Cause, remember, these babies were dictated before he took a powder", Dean explained.

"So, he was worried about humans, if he couldn't protect them?", Eileen asked.

"Yeah. Like, if, for some reason, he were out of commission", Sam replied.

"Which is weird, considering that he's supposed to be untouchable, unless he is not...untouchable", Dean stated.

"Huh? That's good news", Lizziel said, leaning back on her chair.

"Yes, he has an Achilles heal", Sam said with a scoff.

"Well, I'm saying he has a weak spot", Dean told Sam, causing Lizziel to let out a chuckle.

"Yeah, that's...that's...", Sam said before shaking his head.

"These hunks of rock, they're like a...they're like an advanced directive, okay? In case something happens to Chuck because there is a crack in his invincibility shield", Dean explained.

"So, you guys can read that?", Eileen asked.

"No. but I've got that handled", Dean said with a smirk.

*****

Castiel had convinced Donatello to come to the bunker. Donatello groaned, "I'm not sure I'm ready for this. What you're trying to do, it doesn't sound possible".

"Look, we know that Chuck overpowered his sister, the darkness, and locked her up, so...", Dean said causing Castiel to continue, "We may be able to lock him up, too".

"Why don't you just kill him?", Donatello asked.

"Uh, because he's god", Lizziel deadpanned.

"Yeah, god has to exist to maintain the balance of the universe. Without him, creation would fall apart", Sam explained.

"Right, so, the best thing to do is toss him in solitary and throw away the key", Dean added.

"Okay, but the last time, it took the power of god to do this? I mean, even if he has a hidden flaw, do you have the power of god?", Donatello asked.

"You know what? Uh, one step at a time. You figure out how to lock him up, we'll take care of the rest", Sam told Donatello.

"Oh. And, guys, when I go crazy again, just shoot me", Donatello informed them, causing Lizziel to give him a thumbs up.

*****

Donatello was trying to find a way to trap god and the Winchesters, Castiel and Lizziel were continuously looking at Donatello to make sure he didn't go crazy.

"Stop it", Donatello said, causing the four of them to look around the bunker awkwardly, "Oh. This is interesting".

"What?", Dean asked while at the same time Sam asked, "What is it?".

"There appear to be annotations, uh, personal observations", Donatello replied.

"By Metatron?", Castiel asked.

"Wait, that manipulative piece of shit?", Lizziel asked, still angry about the way he had manipulated Castiel years ago.

"By the scribe, yes. Uh, as if he were trying to give some context to god's actions", Donatello answered.

"For example?", Dean asked.

"The almighty guards his secret fear but it is always there", Donatello read out.

"Fear of what?", Sam asked, curiosity laced in his voice.

"Fear of what, I do not know. This he shares only with his favourite", Donatello read.

"Favourite?", Dean asked, confusion laced in his voice.

"Lucifer?", Lizziel said, "He's dead".

"Wait, his favourite at the time...at the time this was written, Lucifer had been cast down. Michael sealed him in the cage. So Michael was the favourite", Castiel corrected Lizziel.

"Oh, yeah, a real daddy's boy", Dean said with a roll of his eyes.

"But if Michael helped Chuck overpower Amara, then maybe he also knows how to lock him up", Sam told them, realisation laced in his voice.

"Perhaps, but even if we could get to him, he wouldn't tell us", Castiel pointed out.

"I don't know. But I mean, if my dad kept me locked up in a cage for 10 years, I might be looking to get some payback. It's worth a shot", Dean stated.

"Dean has a point", Lizziel said, causing Dean to ruffle her hair.

"Swell!", Donatello said, getting up from his chair, "So, you guys talk to Michael. Problem solved, right?".

"Not exactly. Michael's in hell", Dean stated.

"Yeah, he was possessing Adam, Sam and Dean's half brother, when he fell into hell with Sam, who was possessed by Lucifer, and then they were all sealed in the cage", Castiel explained causing Donatello to angrily exclaim, "What is it with you people?! Can anything you do be easy?! I mean...".

Suddenly, Donatello fell back into his chair and spoke calmly, "But where's the fun in that. This story just gets better and better".

"Donny, you going crazy again?", Dean asked, concern laced in his voice.

"Oh, Donatello's not here any longer. Hey, guys", Donatello said.

"Oh you bloody bastard". Lizziel said, realisation laced in her voice.

"It's Chuck", Castiel informed, causing everyone to back away and put their guard up.

"Prophets speak the word of god, sometimes indirectly. Sometimes they're my Bluetooth", Chuck chuckled, "So, here's the thing. Usually, I really love our little...process. I toss something at you guys, and you slam it right back. It's fun, like tennis. With monsters. But this...let this one go".

"Or what?", Dean asked.

"Or I go all powerful. Maybe not on you. Not right away. But let's see, there's Jody, Donna, Eileen, Thaddeus. Pretty much everybody on your speed dial. So drop it. Kay?", Chuck told them.

*****

"The bunker's warding is intact, but it clearly doesn't withstand god", Castiel said, entering the library followed by Lizziel.

"Yeah, we checked the entire place", Lizziel told them.

God had left Donatello causing all of them to make sure the bunker was safe.

"How much do you think he heard?", Castiel asked, worry laced in his voice.

"He heard enough", Sam replied.

"So...do we...drop it?", Castiel asked.

"Donnie, I think it might be safer if you went on home", Dean said.

"Really? I have to leave? Oh...that's too bad. I'll just get my stuff", Donatello said, before grabbing the chicken wings bucket from Dean and running to the door.

"Okay. Like hell we're dropping this", Dean stated.

"Jody, Donna...they're not safe", Castiel said.

"They'll never be safe", Sam pointed out, "As long as Chuck is out there, it's only a matter of time...".

"Before he rounds them up and offs them. Just to watch us suffer", Dean continued, anger laced in his voice.

"The only way to keep them safe, to keep everyone safe...is to take Chuck down", Sam informed.

"Which is exactly what we're gonna do", Dean said, determination laced in his voice.

"Are we seriously talking about going to hell to try to speak to Michael?", Castiel asked, disbelief laced in his voice, "Michael, who is in the cage, and insane?".

"Yeah, and who told us that?" Sam asked causing Dean to answer, "Lucifer. And Chuck. Now, I trust them as far as I can throw them. But Cas, if you wanna stay here, why don't you stay here?".

"Also, we have Lizzie. She's the queen of hell", Sam said, causing Castiel to glance at Lizziel with disappointment.

"You didn't tell them?", Castiel asked, squinting his eyes at Lizziel.

"It never came up", Lizziel replied, giving her best puppy dog eyes.

"Didn't tell us what?", Dean asked, curiosity and concern laced in his voice.

"Um, I'm sort of no longer the queen of hell", Lizziel said, nervously fidgeting with the end of her shirt.

"What?", Sam asked, confusion laced in his voice.

"Yeah, I was overthrown after the whole rip to hell incident. I don't even know who is the new queen of hell", Lizziel informed them.

"Why didn't you tell us before?", Sam asked, hurt laced in his voice.

"As I said before, the topic never came up", Lizziel told him.

"It did...the night when we returned back from Harlan, I asked you about hell", Dean said in a calm voice, "You didn't tell me then. How did Cas know?".

"Alright, I didn't want you guys to worry about another thing. You already have so much on your plate. And Castiel knew because I told him when I went to visit him last week", Lizziel explained.

"I thought you were in hell last week", Sam said causing Lizziel to let out a nervous chuckle, "Anyways, don't hide things from us, I mean after all, we're gonna worry about you no matter what".

"But you don't need to worry about me", Lizziel told Sam, a smile on her face.

"You're family, we always worry about family", Dean said, "So, let's find another way to go to hell".

"I can still fly into hell you know", Lizziel said with a roll of her eyes.

"Yeah well, you can't fly three of us at the same time because you're tiny. So we find another way", Dean stated causing Lizziel to glare at him.

*****

"Lizziel!", Dean yelled causing Lizziel to come running into the kitchen.

"What? Who do I have to fight?", Lizziel said, ready to throw a punch, causing Eileen to let out a chuckle, "Oh, you finished the spell".

Suddenly, the Winchesters and Castiel were teleported to hell causing Lizziel to teleport too.

"Well, see you soon Eileen", Lizziel said before teleporting next to Dean.

"Ah!", Dean yelled in surprise causing Lizziel to smirk.

"Wuss", Lizziel chuckled causing Dean to smack her on the arm. Lizziel glared at him and smacked him back.

"Guys stop. Now where?", Sam asked.

"Follow me", Lizziel said, starting to lead them towards the cage.

"What the heck are you doing here?", a voice angrily said, grabbing Lizziel's arm, causing the three men to pull out their angel blades, "Do you have a death wish?".

"Thaddeus", Lizziel said with a smile causing the others to lower their blades, "I'm going to the cage, you want to tag along".

"The cage? You really are crazy", Thaddeus said with a smirk, "Winchesters, Castiel, it's good to finally meet you".

"Likewise", Castiel said, nodding his head while the Winchesters gave him a smile.

"Take care", Thaddeus said before turning to leave, "Don't get into trouble".

"I never get into trouble", Lizziel said causing Thaddeus to roll his eyes, "Let's continue guys".

When they reached Lilith's chamber, Castiel called out, "Sam, Dean, Liz".

They turned around to find four demons standing in front of them, ready to attack.

-----•••☆•••-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 61 26
It's been half a year since Mary went to hell with Lucifer, Michael, and Adam. Now she's back and doesn't remember anything from Hell, but things are...
95.5K 2.5K 34
❝ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ... sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ. ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ sᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ. ɪ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ, sᴇᴀʀᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ...
34.5K 1K 80
A new threat looms over your head when you get your hands on the Demon Tablet. It possesses the one thing that will make all your nightmares go away:...
1.4M 37.8K 55
**Set in Season 8** "You a cop?" "You probably wish I was." ________________________ He knew it was a bad idea to let her in, but he did it a...