choni oneshots

By st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... More

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
cinnamon rolls
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Those Fangs Baby
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Honeymoon In Lesbos
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
We don't have much time
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Suprise
Wrong Places
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt5
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
3x15 but make it 5x06
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt3
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
Hold me
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Youre mine, and only mine
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt1
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Musical
Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
I missed this.. i missed you
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?

1.2K 13 0
By st4rzxrt

"I've waited so long for this moment, but now that it's here, I don't know how to feel."

"Cheryl," Toni paused for a minute as if she was gathering her thoughts together. "Shouldn't you be kind of happy that she's gone?"

"TT, how could you say such a thing?!"

"Cheryl, she was a horrible mother to you. She abused you, she yelled at you all the time, and she treated you like you were nothing."

I looked away from her, tears forming in my eyes.

"Cheryl, you are so much more than that. You're everything good in this world, you're sensational."

Looking up, I could see Toni giving me a sad smile.

"You are completely right in all aspects. I don't know how to feel. I agree, I think I should be happy, but weirdly enough, I'm not. A part of me wants to be, but I just can't. She still was my mother and my family, even if she treated me like I was a horrible person. Which I am..." I trailed off quietly.

"You aren't a horrible person. Maybe you were before, but you've changed for the better."

"That's the thing, TT. I haven't changed. I-"

"Cheryl Marjorie Blossom, yes, you have. Some people just don't see that. You're nothing like you mother. She was a monster and I'll be damned if I let you follow in her footsteps. The people that don't think you have changed are wrong. You have nothing to prove to them, because they'll never listen. No matter what you do, they'll never catch up with the rest of us that see you in a different light than before. Your friends and family see you in a different light, and that's all that matters. Most importantly, I, see you in a different light. If they can't see that you've changed, well then their stupid."

"Toni," I started but Toni to cut me off again.

"Cheryl," She warned as she stared at me.

"Let me talk." Toni just nodded in response. "It's not that I don't understand what you're saying, because I do. I just feel like I haven't changed. Even if you guys think so, I still feel the same. Maybe my attitude has changed since I met you and we started dating, but I still feel like I'm a bitchy person all the time."

Toni sighed but spoke softly.

"Cheryl, you can be kind of a bitch sometimes. That part is true, but you do it because you're protecting your friends and family. You defend people and that's a big thing, especially for you. Even if you don't see it in yourself, you have changed and I will continue to convince you of that until you get it."

"You really are an amazing person, Toni. You know a lot of people would just give up on me at this point, but you didn't. Your a great girlfriend and I'm so glad that I met you."

"You should be." Toni said with a flip of her brown and pink hair.

I laughed as she put her hand out to help me up. Toni pulled me up as I hugged her tightly.

"I love you so much, Toni Topaz."

"And I love you, Cheryl Blossom."

Toni hung her hands around my neck as she leaned up to place a kiss on my lips. The kiss was light and quick as she pulled away with her brows furrowed as if thinking about something.

"Wait, what are we gonna do with...ya know...your moms body?" Toni asked softly as our foreheads rested against each other.

I put my hands on her waist and pulled her close to my front.

"I've got that covered. Let me handle it."

"How about we go to Pop's then?"

"Sounds good."

I grabbed Toni's hand as we walked out of the barn and made our way to my red convertible. Toni pulled the passenger door open, inviting me to get in.

"After you." She said as she gestured for me to get in.

"I'm flattered." I said dramatically as I brought a hand up to my chest.

"Be quiet and just get in."

"Whatever you say, daddy." I smirked as I got in.

"You better be so happy that I have self control, Cheryl." I chuckled a little bit as Toni looked like she was restraining herself.

"I love you to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 555 134
hehe :) Choni texts over instagram and snapchat :P
20.2K 296 24
Just a bunch of choni one shots :)) All are fluff lmaooo Very slow updates
885K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
601K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.