Wonder World

De haZ_quad

Inspired by RotXinXpieces. This is a fanfic, written in appreciatation of the Underworld chronicles. It's a o... Mai multe

Introduction and Credits.
Brownies and Kisses
Family trip
Date night
Surprise
Dinner
Hollow
Picnic!
Love
Lazy day
Double date
Making memories.
Green
Birthdays and surprises
Sick
Family
Road trip
His Reality
Father
Key

Family trip (part 2)

371 17 286
De haZ_quad

Part two

Hades's palace, that usually stood like a foreboding shadow, towered over everything and everyone was a sight to be reckoned with. It was quiet and deadly, in all sense of the words.

But today, as the sounds of laughter along with the occasional frustrated cursing resonated the place, it was safe to say that 'quiet' was not how you could describe it.

The usually silent hall was now crammed up with numerous powerful entities.

Standing in one corner was Charon and Alexion having a pleasant conversation with the commander and chief of the Hellion army, Raven who was accompanied by his husband, the deadly sin of lust, Deveraux. On the other side, Zelios and Noe were exchanging pleasantries with Bali and Wednesday.

Abel talked animatedly with Adrian, who was very engrossed in the conversation, watching the latter with attentive wide eyes while Malachi watched them with a smile on his face. To their right, Alaric and Dania were hugging each other while Stanton regarded everyone in the room with a bored stare.

The main source of noise however, was the group in the middle.

Theo stood in the centre with a smirk, alongside Cain, who by the looks of it was five seconds away from bashing the latter's head against the wall, indicating that the red-head had definitely said something to piss him off, while Adonis tried to hide his laughter.

Cerberus, however, who stood near the vexatious lot, was not so subtle and straight up laughed loudly, making his husband roll his eyes who was talking to Nikias and Demetrius nearby.

Before Cain could retaliate by punching Theo in the face, a fissure of power pierced the air, making everyone stop and turn around.

Lucifer entered the room with powerful strides and a stunningly handsome face followed by Hades, who looked just as beautiful, if not more, even though he was currently scowling at his phone.

And the angel broke into a smile when Dania ran up to him and hugged him tightly followed by all his children who clinged onto him one by one, making him laugh.

The girls, after breaking apart from their father, jumped on Hades, who grimaced at the impact and almost dropped his phone.

The god looked all too uncomfortable but tolerated the hug with silent annoyance. Finally, as the girls released him, he sighed with relief, only to pull up short and groan, as he felt another body crash into him.

His youngest had always been affectionate and as much as Hades was proud of the fact that Nikias was not emotionally constipated like him, sometimes he severely wished that he hadn't used Lucifer's DNA because the kid was like a fucking puppy, just like the angel himself. He rolled his eyes and hugged him back, before breaking away and moving a whole foot back.

Not that it made much difference because no sooner had Nikias moved away, Abel launched himself at the God, who actually stumbled back from the impact of the embrace.

"Gods, I almost miss the time you all hated me." Hades grumbled, while squeezing Abel back gently, who rolled his eyes while smiling and moved away.

"Ew, would you all stop already? All the love is making me gag." Cain said, when it didn't look like the whole loving greeting would end...ever, making Hades nod in agreement.

"Yeah? Why don't you do everyone a favour and choke on it Cain" Theo piped in snidely, sticking his tongue out making the latter's eyes darken.

He took a step forward but Cerberus moved to stand in between them and spoke,

"Okayyy... before this turns into a bloodbath, Lucifer, you wanna tell us where are we going and most importantly why would you arrange a trip for all these ingrates?" He asked dryly.

"As if you are not a part of the shit sons." Blaine snorted, making most of the people laugh.

"Aw c'mon babe! I am better than these idiots." He whined, making Blaine smile and pat him on his arm gently.

"Yeah Cerberus, you are better than the rest of us. Sureeee..." Malachi's bored voice droled in from the corner. Charon bit back a smile and Zelius blinked.

Cerberus pouted and huffed, as Lucifer replied, "It's a surprise actually. You will see when we get there, I am just waiting for Ambrosius and Thorn to show up." He said excitedly.

As if on cue, the air was pierced with power and in came, the pair. Ambrosius looked beautiful with his black locks held together in a ponytail, accompanied by his husband, Thorn. Ambrosius went to Hades first, regarding him with a huge smile and a tight hug. Hades rolled his eyes and patted him on his back awkwardly.

He spotted Blaine next, who was looking at him with a smile already. Ambrosius laughed and ran up to him, hugging him tightly.

"You are late." Hades deadpanned and Thorn shrugged in response.

"Yeah sorry, we had to drop the kids over at Akin's. Then Keros didn't want to let Ambrosius go. So it took some time." Thorn shrugged and Ambrosius nodded.

Hearing his son's name, Blaine perked up.

"Is he okay? Did he need something? Was he crying?" The faerie asked worriedly.

"He is fine, dad. Him and Holly are both fine. Akin's busy doing a fashion show with the kids. They even put makeup on Hannibal. I think they are fine." Ambrosius snorted and Blaine laughed.

The image of the ever so stoic king of Atlantis walking on a runway with a makeup-clad face was enough to make everyone break into smiles and grimaces.

"Okayyy, after that image which is sure to haunt me for the rest of eternity. Can we leave now?" Hades asked Lucifer, who smiled exuberantly and nodded.

"Yes! Everyone touch me." The angel said, making Hades and Theo laugh, as the rest of them grimaced.

"You know what I mean." The angel rolled his eyes at the immature father-son duo who smirked at each other. Everyone gathered around Lucifer and they finally teleported to the surprise place. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Holy shit!"

The words were a perfect representation of everyone's feelings as they landed in the mortal realm. Wide surprised eyes took in the absolute wonder that greeted them and amazed gasps echoed in the place.

A vast body of blue laid before them, stretched as far as the eye could see. The waves danced to the melody of the never ending ocean and brilliant white clouds seemed to sparkle overhead. The gentle hum of the wind touched not their body, but their souls and the group exhaled a collective breath.

Ethereal.

The scenery was absolutely ethereal. Behind them, there were giant mountains scattered unevenly and narrow roads were cut between them, to travel to the deeper part of the island, where you could faintly hear the faint sound of waterfall and the hauntingly beautiful voices of various animals that lived in the woods.

"Where the fuck did you find this place?" Alaric asked the question everyone had on their mind but they were too busy gawking.

"I found this island a while back when I was in the mortal realm. It's too far away from civilization, so humans haven't found it yet. This is hidden from them, for now at least." Lucifer explained while caressing the back of Hades's hand which was still intertwined with his.

"Thank fuck for that! Look at this place, they'd destroy this paradise." Dania exclaimed while twirling around with her hands wide open, wanting to feel the breeze.

Raven nodded in agreement and his eyes raked everything with a childlike fascination. They shone brightly, as a big smile graced his lips involuntarily. His hands tightened around Dev's unconsciously who was looking at Raven the whole time with a smile on his face. The deadly sin of lust was intent on capturing every single expression on his lover's face and his heart sung in delight when he saw Raven smiling, So happy and carefree.

However, his gazing was interrupted when an excited scream filled the air, followed by a loud splash in the water. He turned towards the noise and rolled his eyes when he saw the source.

Theo had run headfirst into the water and literally jumped inside.

Looking closely, Dev could see that the guy was naked.

"When the hell did he remove his clothes?" He asked incredulously and Raven looked like he wasn't sure whether to laugh or grimace.

"Literally the moment he saw the water." He replied back, looking at the redhead who was whooping and splashing water around like a little kid. Looking at him, Dania broke away from the group, running while stripping out of her clothes and joined the latter in the water with a battle cry. Almost automatically, an intense water fight began between the two and the sounds of laughter and yells filled the air.

"Did you really have to strip Dania?" Lucifer grimaced while shaking his head and looked at Hades for help who just snorted and shrugged. The god moved away and bent down to examine the sand. Touching it and weighing it, as if analysing it and Lucifer knew, he couldn't rely on the latter for help, for now he was busy being his curious scientist self. The sight made him smile, as he trailed after his god.

Meanwhile~

"Adonis! Come get in here!" Theo shouted from the water, while Dania did the same and called for her husband.

Adonis who was standing a few feet away admiring everything frowned.

"Yeah I am not too fond of being naked in the ocean." He replied dryly.

"Ugh you don't have to remove all your clothes dumbass, just keep wearing your pants. Or don't remove anything, we have spare clothes you can change into after. As long as you are comfortable, I don't give a shit." He added, eyes warm and comforting and Adonis felt his fears subside.

He looked around once and was happy to find everyone had scattered off and nobody was looking at them. He had nothing to be ashamed of, he knew that, yet undressing in front of anyone, other than Theo made him uneasy.

He took a deep breath and removed his shirt, keeping the lower on and dived into the water that looked really appealing, more so than anything else with Theo smiling brightly from inside and holding his hands out for Adonis to hold them.

He reached out and felt his heart flutter when their hands intertwined and Theo pulled him closer to himself.

"You do know that when you are naked and you pull someone against your body, they can feel all of you pressed against them right? Like seriously I can feel you poking me." Adonis remarked with a smirk.

"Shut up asshole, you know you love it." Theo replied with a smirk of his own and got even more close than before, putting his arms around the latter's neck. Adonis smiled and put his hands on the ginger's waist, securing him in return.

"Damn the water is really chilly." Adonis said, shivering a little bit.

"Yeah? I thought the cold never bothered you anyway?" The god replied dryly, thinking back to a few days back when they were watching fucking frozen, because Adonis wanted to have a Disney marathon. He had to sit there watching movies from Cars to Coco, all the while listening to Adonis sing along to the songs obnoxiously.

"Shut up. You liked it too! Who got emotional watching The Lion king?" Adonis replied, laughing all the way through. It was adorable how Theo pretended to hate them but you could see him paying utmost attention to every single movie. Sure, the singing annoyed him but all in all, Adonis could tell that his precious boyfriend enjoyed the experience.

"Yeah whatever." Theo said dismissively and kissed the latter to shut him up.

Adonis felt Theo's soft lips against his in a surprisingly gentle kiss and he smiled into it. He ran his hands lightly along Theo's sides while parting the latter's lips and using his tongue to taste every single corner of his mouth, making Theo moan loudly. They broke apart a few moments later not because they wanted to but because they had to, or else the situation would escalate and nobody needed to see the two of them going at it like bunnies in the water.

There they were panting softly and looking into each other's eyes, as if nothing else existed in the world other than the two of them. They were the centre of each other's world and they wouldn't have it any other way.

"I love you Theo and every day I feel like I fall in love with you even more." Adonis whispered, his voice thick with emotions.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Theo whispered back, biting the latter's nose playfully.

"And for the record, I love you too." He murmured against Adonis's nose which was now red because of being nipped at by the overgrown kitten standing in front of him.

"Good because if you didn't, I wouldn't be able to do this." He replied and splashed Theo's face with water, laughing loudly as the latter sputtered like a fish at the sudden unexpected attack.

"You little bitch!" He shouted and swam after the now fleeing Adonis, who was laughing and swimming away from his lover, who wanted revenge.

"You are the little one here baby."

"Ahhh I am gonna kill you!"

As the adventures in the ocean continued, two people walked hand in hand along the shore, sand tickling their bare feet with every step and a content smile gracing their lips. Hearing the sound of waves and feeling the gentle caress of the wind on their faces, Malachi and Adrian felt truly content. And even better, was the fact that they were here, experiencing it together.

"Gods, It's so peaceful here." Adrian said while swinging their joined hands to and fro gently.

"Is it not peaceful back home?" Malachi questioned with a teasing smile and Adrian laughed softly.

"You and I both know that, as much as we love our home, it's never quiet there." Adrian replied, smiling while thinking about the chaos that ensues back in Inferi.

With Abel coming in randomly, which is always followed by Cain's arrival and Dorian's frequent visits, from Tayo's cooking mishaps to Theo's pranks, It was safe to say the house was always bustling with energy.

"You are right. But I still love it. It wouldn't be home without it." Malachi said and Adrian agreed with a smile.

"Speaking of chaos, where is everyone?" Adrian asked while looking around and almost immediately saw what was going on.

At an appreciable distance, sitting below a palm tree was Cerberus with Blaine sitting comfortably on his lap, with his back resting on the powerful artificial's chest. Cerberus spoke intimately in Blaine's ear, who had an almost shy smile on his face as Cerberus's hands laid on the latter's stomach, caressing it with utmost care and gentleness.

A moment later, Blaine's cheeks flushed to a noticeable shade of pink, when Cerberus switched his position, rotating Blaine so now the faerie was facing him. He tucked a single strand of hair behind his ear and placed a kiss on Blaine's forehead. Cerberus smiled and Blaine laughed lightly, leaning in to kiss his husband on the lips passionately.

A good distance away from them, Zelios and Noe sat on the shore, with their legs dipped inside the sand, facing the setting sun. Noe's head rested on Zelios's shoulder comfortably, while the latter rubbed the back of his hand lovingly. The sky was covered in beautiful shades of orange and pink as the sun was taking its leave for the day. The atmosphere was serene and the two love birds felt happy in each other's company.

Sitting in the extreme corner, surrounded by trees was Demetrius, running his fingers through Nikias's hair who looked almost asleep, lying his head on the latter's lap. Demetrius had a small smile on his face as he looked at his boyfriend, his eyes bright and loving. Nikias would open his eyes, every once in a while and raise himself a little, only to place a kiss on different parts of Demetrius's face. From his nose to the underside of chin, it was like a personal mission for the artificial to leave no part untouched and Demetrius laughed every single time, making the latter beam up at him.

Adrian smiled after seeing everyone enjoying themselves. He looked at the love of his life, walking by his side and kissed Malachi's cheek.

"I am glad I am here with you Mal. I love you." He said softly and Malachi literally glowed at the whispered confession

No matter how many times he heard it, it still made his heart hammer inside his chest.

"And I love you." He whispered back, cupping the latter's face and sealing his words with a firm kiss on the lips.

On the other side of the island, deep into the woods were Alaric and Stanton, laying on the grass, with Alaric cuddled up against Stanton's chest, a content smile on his face. He could hear the sound of the beautiful falling cascade, which was present by their right and feel the kiss of the cold wind on his face. It was so peaceful here and Alaric felt like he could stay here forever.

That was until Stanton spoke.

"You wanna fuck in the water baby?" His husband asked while eyeing the waterfall that raced down in a series of cascades, with interest.

Alaric's eyes shot open and he sat up, moving away from Stanton who was still laying down, holding his hands out to try and get Alaric back into his arms.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Alaric asked with disbelief.

"What did I do?"

"Here we were having a moment and you go ahead and say something like this so randomly!" Alaric flushed and Stanton snorted, now sitting up as well.

"Forgive me for trying to have sex with my sexy husband. I thought you'd like it, especially when we haven't done this before." He replied with a smirk and Alaric didn't know whether to kiss him or punch him in the face. So he settled with a roll of his eyes.

"We are not going to do something like that in the water or anywhere else. I am not gonna ruin this beautiful haven." Alaric said firmly.

"Well fuck." Stanton grumbled and pulled the artificial closer to him by his waist, laying down again. Alaric made a noise of complaint when the reaper settled him against his chest and hugged him tightly.

"At Least shut up and let me cuddle you." He said before Alaric could say anything in protest.

The words made him smile.

"Idiot." He whispered with a smile and shifted a bit so he was directly in line with Stanton's neck and placed a delicate kiss there. And the fact that he could see goosebumps rise on the latter's skin made him smirk. He started a gentle trail of kisses all over Stanton's neck and even licked along the skin near his ear, making Stanton growl.

One minute he was teasing his lover and the next moment, he was lying underneath his husband who was hovering over him with half lidded eyes and cocky smirk.

"Wanna try that again?" Stanton asked dangerously. Feeling bold, Alaric bit his lips purposely and lent up slowly, all the while keeping his eyes on Stanton who was watching him with dark eyes.

He leaned in and licked along that one spot near Stanton's ear, that made him crazy and the game was lost.

Stanton pushed him down on the ground and attached his mouth with an intensity that drove him insane. Teeth bit lips, tongue clashed with tongue and wandering hands touched every part of his body with the desperation of a starving man.

"What about your whole keeping it PG thing?" Stanton asked breathlessly to an equally riled up Alaric, who was panting underneath him.

"I don't care. Just touch me." Came the reply. "Please I need you, Stanton." Alaric begged and that was enough for the reaper.

"Oh baby, you don't have to tell me twice." And he dived in, planning to ravage his incredibly sexy husband and make it a trip to remember.

Meanwhile~

Sitting together on top of one of the many hills present on the island, were Ambrosius and Thorn, taking in the beautiful sight before them. From the elevated point, they could see most of the island very clearly through their eyes and it was safe to say they felt at peace.

"Thorn, stand up." Ambrosius ordered suddenly, getting up himself, making his husband arch an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"So I can push you off the cliff, of course. Just get up, will you?" Ambrosius replied sarcastically and rolled his eyes. Thorn snorted and got up, following his love.

"You remind me so much of your parents when you do that. I can't even tell if it's Hades or Blaine." He said, and Ambrosius beamed with pride because being told he was similar to his parents always made him giddy. His father, both of them, were the strongest people he knew and he couldn't be more proud of them.

"Okay so now what?" Thorn asked, facing Ambrosius.

"Give me your hand."

"What? Why?"

"Just give it to me" Ambrosius said with exasperation. Gods, was his dear husband stubborn. He rolled his eyes when he saw Thorn was laughing, his cheeks puffed and a wide grin gracing his face.

"Haha so funny that I said give it to me. So mature Thorn." He said and Thorn only laughed more, making Ambrosius bite back a smile because c'mon who could not, when Thorn was being so adorable.

He shook his head and advanced, taking Thorn's hands and putting them on his waist, while putting his own on Thorn's shoulders. Thorn looked at the latter with a look of confusion, and Ambrosius smiled.

Gently, as if to not disturb the gentle hum of nature's paradise, he began to sway them and Thorn felt his heart flutter.

The two stood there at the top of the world, dancing to the tunes of their heart which seemed to beat together in symphony. With each other and for each other. And they couldn't be happier.

"This feels nice." Thorn whispered even though there was nobody around them.

"It does." Ambrosius whispered back, looking at his husband with bright eyes, shining with love.

"I love you." Thorn declared, twirling Ambrosius right after, making the latter laugh.

"And I love you Thorn. So much." He replied earnestly and kissed his best friend, his forever.

....................................................

Hades had always prided himself in knowing that he could annoy almost everyone in the vicinity. His sarcastic jabs and just his overall charming personality was enough to frustrate even the most calm souls.

However, he had never expected to be at the receiving end of the spectrum before. Sure people annoyed him, his damn kids annoyed him more than half of the time but the frustration he felt right now, feeling Lucifer drag him off to some mystery place, was a whole different level. Especially when he was forced to be barefoot by the angel.

After exploring the insides of the island, Hades had suggested they go to the house where they were going to be staying for the night, which was made by Lucifer himself, prior to coming here.

The angel, however, shook his head and simply started dragging him off to some mysterious place that he wanted Hades to see. When Hades suggested that they teleport there, because that's easier and he obviously didn't want his fucking feet to get dirty, Lucifer shook his head and insisted on going there by foot for then, the reward will be more satisfying.

"What an utter load of bullshit" Hades thought and rolled his eyes.

"You know, I can feel you calling me names in your head and thinking how stupid this is." Lucifer's voice broke him out of his thoughts, where he was indeed, thinking about how stupid this was.

"Me? Calling you stupid? Nope. I could never." The god replied with an innocent smile on his face and Lucifer snorted.

"Shut up, we are almost there." The angel replied with a laugh and Hades simply rolled his eyes and followed his angel because what else could he do.

While Lucifer and Hades continued on their merry endeavour, most of the Hades- Lucifer clan was coming back to the house where they were going to stay.

"Where is Theo?" Malachi asked Abel while they were going to the house.

"I don't really know." Abel replied while looking around to look for his younger brother. Before they could continue their conversation, Cain's voice interrupted them.

"Where the fuck is that stupid house?" Cain asked Raven who was leading the group to the place. His father had given him the directions before he sauntered off with Hades.

"You'd see it, only if you could shut up and actually look around Cain. We are already there." Raven replied, pointing at the house standing a few feet away from them. It was made up of wood but quite on the spacious side. Lucifer had done a good job, making something big enough where everyone could get settled.

Cain frowned in annoyance, and went into the house, dragging Abel along who was smiling and kissing Cain on the cheek. They were followed by the rest of the group shortly, except Raven and Dev who were checking the surroundings as a precaution.

The inside was lit by candles and lanterns, which illuminated the house, enabling everyone to see the different rooms made for all.

"Damn, dad did a good job. This looks fairly decent." Alaric observed and Jaques nodded in agreement.

"Okay then, let's just go into our rooms-" Before Alaric could finish his sentence, the lights from the candles and lanterns flickered off suddenly, making it completely dark inside.

"What the fuck was that?" Stanton asked while reaching for Alaric in the dark.

They turned around to step outside but the door behind them was locked, blocking the only exit.

"What is going on?"

"Who locked the door?"

"Maybe the wind?"

"What the hell?"

As the questions ran around inside, Zelios raked his brain and the realization made him panic. He grabbed Noe's hand and exclaimed,

"Everyone get out! We need to get outside right now."

"But what happened? What's going on?"

"Just listen to me. We need to get out of here or else he-"

"Who the fuck are you talking about?" Malachi asked, his eyes wide and alert.

Abel looked around and his eyes widened as realization set in.

"Oh fuck no." He whispered and Malachi glared in his direction blindly.

"What is it?"

"You really don't see it, Mal! Who is missing from the rest of us? Who could be planning something? We haven't seen him in sometime! You said it yourself!"

Malachi paled and his eyes panicked.

"OH SHIT, THEO-"

A loud thump followed a second later and screams filled the air.

........................................................

"Okay I am tempted to just leave you here, on your own now, Lucy."

"We are almost there."

"Where is 'there'? You could be taking me to a secret place to try and kill me which would end up in me beating the shit out of you because let's face it I am stronger than you Lucy or maybe you just want to fuck, for which I am all up for, you know. You just need to- "

"We are here!" Lucifer exclaimed rather loudly, and put his hand on Hades' mouth to stop the latter from talking.

Hades prepared to bite Lucifer's hand on his mouth but his eyes fell to the place before them and suddenly everything else disappeared.

His bare feet touched the wet eden-green grass and his eyes were blessed with the vast extravagant meadow splayed in front of him like a lost peace of heaven. Purple flowers decorated the sheet of green that seemed to stretch towards infinity. Overhead, a vault of midnight blue was covered with an unending river of glittering stars.

Feeling the murmuring winds and the chirring grasshoppers, his feet moved as if answering to their calling. He walked slowly moving towards the middle of the meadow and laid down on the grass, without any second thought, staring at the beautiful ocean of sparkling stars overhead.

Lucifer followed, not looking at the stars above but rather at his own star, who was absorbing everything with his beautiful glowing eyes. He laid down next to Hades and asked softly,

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah." The god replied, never taking his eyes off of the starry sky. It was almost as if he was afraid that if he took his eyes off, they would fade away.

Hades could feel Lucifer staring at him, so he turned around to face his angel.

"Why are you not admiring the stars?"

"But, I am." He replied, cupping Hades's face gently and pushing his hair behind, so he could look into those brilliant glowing eyes he loved so much.

Hades felt heat rushing to his face and he tried his hardest to prevent it. But damn his angel and his soft ocean eyes, looking at him like he was his whole world. As if he was impeccably precious.

He moved closer to Lucifer and put his head on the latter's chest, grumbling.

"Damn you, you cheesy fuck." And Lucifer laughed softly, while tightening his grip on his God.

"I am telling the truth Hades. You mean the world to me. No matter where I go or what I see, nothing compares to you. I love you so much that it physically hurts me sometimes." Lucifer whispered honestly.

Hades felt his heart stop and kick start again with a ferocious speed. He took a deep breath because it was honestly harder to breathe all of a sudden and sat down. He turned around and straddled Lucifer, who was looking at him through questioning eyes.

The god lent down and kissed his angel hard on the mouth, an intense combination of passion and unwavering love. It was as if Lucifer was his only salvation, as if the angel was his only tether to the world.

And the angel felt it. He felt the love, the adoration, the promise. He felt the honest emotions and the feelings that his beloved was trying to convey. And he smiled into Hades' declaration of love.

They broke apart after what seemed like an eternity later, both breathless and flushed.

"You watch way too many chick flicks." Hades broke the silence and Lucifer laughed.

"I don't, but perhaps we should watch them together when we get back?" He questioned with a teasing smile.

"I will dump you." Hades deadpanned.

...................................................

Hades and Lucifer spent some more time together, laying under the blanket of stars and just enjoying each other's company before they decided to go to their temporary residence where all their children had probably settled in already.

As they reached there, the place was unusually silent, making both of them alert.

Lucifer looked at Hades and signaled that he was going to open the door at a count of three and Hades nodded.

"1"

"2"

"3"

The door opened and their eyes widened.

"What the actual fuck?"

All their children were covered with wet mud from head to toe and on top of their heads, was a single slip of paper that had nothing but a smiley face.

Hades couldn't help but laugh looking at them because they all looked like the ideal image of 'dirt monsters' that mothers use to scare their children into taking baths. And the smiley face on their head was a stark contrast with their angry faces, and this only made him laugh harder. Even Lucifer looked like he was biting back a laugh. Raven and Dev who were standing next to them couldn't help but grin either.

"Stop fucking laughing!"

"It's so not funny."

"Ugh, it went in my nails. Ew!"

"My hair!"

"My fucking shoes."

"My poor shirt. I just bought it."

"I am going to kill Theo. That little bastard."

"Oh shit, I shouldn't have shown up to take credit then." Theo announced standing on the doorway, an amused look in his eyes and a sheepish smile. Adonis stood behind him looking thoroughly amused and guiyty at the same time.

"Seriously Adonis. You too?" Adrian asked in disbelief. The two were good friends and Adrian felt betrayed.

"No no Adrian. I didn't do a thing! I didn't even know what he was planning on doing." Adonis rushed to save himself and Adrain glare softened.

"Yup Dree. It was all me. Don't give him too much credit." Theo said with a smug as shit grin and the glares in the room intensified.

"Good to know you will be only dying at our fucking hand, then." The enraged voices of his family declared and Theo gulped.

"Uhm, oops?" Theo said sheepishly and he could actually feel them murdering him in their mind.

"Okay, it's time to haul ass!" He shouted and sprinted outside in full speed, and following him, was a stampede of steps.

"Wait! Theo, you little fucker!"

Oh yeah, this was definitely going to be a trip to remember.

....................................

Holy shit. My hands are so sore. So this was it. I loved writing about the family trip. Maybe some other time, we can see the parental unit hanging out together (Xiph, Michael, Jo, Zeus, Hades, Lucifer, Vivi, Ro, Yiuwa, Stanton and Alaric. Lmaoo that would be fun)

I am sorry if this is bad. I struggle with describing the scenery. So, I am sorry about that. I did try to be as descriptive as possible though. So yeah sorry! 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

96K 2K 31
A collection of oneshots to portray the l o v e between Draco and Harry :) I hope you all enjoy! In this collection we have some ~angsty~ and FLUFFY...
3.2K 31 9
Just a bunch of angsty, sweet, smutty short stories about Draco some from tumblr
7.1K 23 34
Just some Wizarding World imagines / Oneshots written by me! Moonythe2nd 🌙. Requests open 😀 slow and random updates ( will try to work on that )...
77.6K 1.5K 20
Welcome to my collection of Drarry one-shots! These will be fluffy (no smut). I don't have an updating schedule for this. I'd be happy to get suggest...