š€ ššžššš«š„ [š˜›š˜°š˜«š˜Ŗ š˜š˜¶ļæ½...

By lemonlover1110

[š˜›š˜°š˜«š˜Ŗ š˜š˜¶š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜¶š˜³š˜° š˜¹ š˜§!š˜™š˜¦š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜³] ā†³š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜š˜¶š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜¶š˜³š˜°š˜“ š˜Æš˜¦š˜¦š˜„š˜¦š˜„ š˜¢ š˜Æš˜¢š˜Æš˜Æš˜ŗ, š˜¢ļæ½... More

ā†³ š™‰š™šš™¬ š™…š™¤š™—
ā†³ š™š™žš™§š™Øš™© š˜æš™–š™®
ā†³ š™ˆš™¤š™£š™™š™–š™® š™ˆš™¤š™§š™£š™žš™£š™œš™Ø
ā†³ š˜¼š™§š™© š˜¾š™”š™–š™Øš™Øš™šš™Ø
ā†³ š™…š™šš™–š™”š™¤š™Ŗš™Øš™®
ā†³ š™‹š™¤š™¤š™” š˜æš™–š™®
ā†³ š™Žš™”š™žš™„ š™š™„
ā†³ š˜¼š™§š™§š™žš™«š™–š™”
ā†³ š™ˆš™šš™šš™©š™žš™£š™œ š™š™š™š š™‹š™–š™§š™šš™£š™©š™Ø
ā†³ š™‰š™žš™œš™š™© š™Šš™Ŗš™©
ā†³ š˜½š™§š™Ŗš™žš™Øš™šš™™ š™€š™œš™¤
ā†³ š˜½š™–š™™ š™ˆš™¤š™©š™š™šš™§
ā†³ š˜½š™žš™§š™©š™š™™š™–š™® š˜½š™¤š™® š™‹š™©. 1
ā†³ š˜½š™žš™§š™©š™š™™š™–š™® š˜½š™¤š™® š™‹š™©. 2
ā†³ š˜¾š™š™§š™žš™Øš™©š™¢š™–š™Ø š™€š™«š™š
ā†³ š™ˆš™žš™Øš™©š™–š™ š™šš™Ø
ā†³ š™ˆš™¤š™§š™£š™žš™£š™œ š˜¼š™›š™©š™šš™§
ā†³ š™ˆš™§. š™š™Ŗš™Øš™š™žš™œš™Ŗš™§š™¤'š™Ø š˜½š™žš™§š™©š™š™™š™–š™®
ā†³ š˜½š™žš™§š™©š™š™™š™–š™® š™‚š™žš™›š™©
ā†³ š™‰š™šš™¬ š™”š™šš™–š™§, š™‰š™šš™¬ š™š™šš™”š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£š™Øš™š™žš™„
ā†³ š˜æš™§š™šš™–š™™š™žš™£š™œ š™ƒš™šš™§ š˜¾š™¤š™¢š™šš™—š™–š™˜š™ 
ā†³ š˜æš™žš™Øš™˜š™¤š™«š™šš™§š™žš™£š™œ š™š™šš™šš™”š™žš™£š™œš™Ø
ā†³ š™‰š™šš™¬ š™‹š™§š™žš™¤š™§š™žš™©š™®
ā†³ š™š™šš™–š™”š™žš™©š™® š˜¾š™š™šš™˜š™ 
ā†³ š˜½š™žš™©š™š š˜½š™–š™˜š™ 
ā†³ š™š™Øš™š š™ˆš™š
ā†³ š™Žš™š™¤š™˜š™ š™žš™£š™œ š™‰š™šš™¬š™Ø
ā†³ š˜½š™–š™˜š™  š™š™¤ š™Žš™¦š™Ŗš™–š™§š™š š™Šš™£š™š
ā†³ š™ƒš™šš™–š™§š™©š™—š™§š™šš™–š™ š™žš™£š™œ š™š™šš™–š™”š™žš™©š™®
ā†³ š™‰š™–š™Øš™©š™® š™’š™¤š™§š™™š™Ø
ā†³ š˜¼ š˜½š™§š™šš™–š™ 
ā†³ š˜æš™¤š™˜š™©š™¤š™§'š™Ø š™š™šš™Øš™Ŗš™”š™©š™Ø
ā†³ š˜½š™šš™œš™žš™£š™£š™žš™£š™œ š™Šš™› š™š™š™š š™€š™£š™™
ā†³ š˜½š™šš™–š™˜š™ š˜æš™–š™®
ā†³ š™š™šš™«š™šš™”š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£
ā†³ š™‡š™–š™Øš™© š˜æš™–š™®
ā†³ š™Žš™¤š™¢š™š š™š™žš™¢š™š š™„š™£ š˜½š™šš™©š™¬š™šš™šš™£

ā†³ š™š™šš™™-š™š™–š™£š™™š™šš™™

30.7K 1.2K 2.3K
By lemonlover1110

"Toji." You shook his body to try and get him to wake up, but he wouldn't budge. You looked out the window and let out a sigh. Of course he wouldn't wake up if the sun wasn't even rising yet. It was around that time though, and the last thing you needed was him in your room.

You couldn't have him in your room. It was so risky, the chances of getting caught were high. It would be so ironic that the one time you don't have sex is the same time you get caught. You shook his body again, this time more violently. "Toji!"

"Five more minutes..." He said while rolling to his other side. Megumi did the same thing, but you wouldn't do anything mean to Megumi. But Toji on the other hand...

You pulled his hair harshly, causing him to cry out in pain. While he rubbed his head, you stood up to brush your teeth. While you began with your routine, Toji joined you in the bathroom to also get ready.

"I have a headache." He shared. It hadn't really hit him that he was in your room. He grabbed your mouthwash and used it. When he spit it out, it finally hit him. "Did I say anything embarrassing?"

You continued brushing your teeth, wondering how you were going to respond to his question. When you were finished, and rinsed out the toothpaste that was in your mouth you looked at him and smiled. "Nothing. You just confessed your love for me, that's all."

"W-What?" His eyes widened and you could see his cheeks turning red. You let out a laugh before pinching his cheek.

"Just messing with you. You said nothing, but I do have to say you were a pain to deal with." You responded. He cleared his throat and tried his best to act normal.

You walked out of the bathroom and laid back down on the bed. Toji followed and watched before speaking, "Why did you wake me up?"

"Use your brain, Toji. Look at the time, your wife is probably waiting for you." You answered, but he laid back down on the bed. He wrapped his arm around you, and you didn't even attempt to push him away.

"Who cares?" He asked, gently pressing a kiss on your neck. You turned your head to look at him.

"She'll come looking for you, idiot." You rolled your eyes, and tried to push him away. It worked, and for a second he laid down staring at the ceiling. Until he decided to get on top of you. His eyes scanned your face. He licked his lips before a smirk formed on them.

"You think it'll be a good surprise for her if she comes to your room and the only thing she hears are your sweet moans?" He asked, which made your face warm. You blinked, and thought about it for a second.

"It's a risky game, Toji." You reminded him, but he didn't care. He brought his lips down to yours. You knew you should've pushed him away, but didn't.

You kissed him back, letting your tongue wander into his mouth. You pressed your tongue against his while his hands travelled underneath your shirt. His fingers played with your nipple, slightly pinching it every now and then.

He pulled away, slightly biting your bottom lip before letting go. His hands reached down to pull down your sleeping shorts. He took them off and pushed your panties to the side.

He moved his head down and began leaving kitten lick on your clit. He slowly pushed his middle finger in, which caused you to let out a low moan. He slowly moved his finger, and after a minute he inserted another finger.

Your hands travelled to his hair and you began playing with it while he continued. He curved his fingers to hit your g-spot, which caused you to bite your bottom lip. There was a bit of worry on your mind that Mrs. Fushiguro was outside and she could possibly hear how her husband ate you out.

Toji took his fingers out and moved his tongue down to plunge it into you. He then began massaging your clit with his thumb.

You saw white and your body quivered as you came around his tongue. He stopped and then moved back up to meet your face. He pressed a kiss on your lips, and caressed your cheek with the back of his hand.

He took off his boxers, and stroked his dick a couple of times before aligning it with your entrance. He slowly pushed himself in.

When he was all in, he waited a minute before starting to move. The minute wasn't even enough, but you could manage.

He smiled as he looked down at your face. You just looked so beautiful, no matter the situation. Even while you were under him, and he was fucking you.

He moved his lips down to meet yours, and he pressed a gentle kiss. He moved his head down to your neck where he also pressed a couple more kisses, but he didn't part after that. You felt his lips moving. He repeatedly moved them, making the same pattern over and over again. Three different movements. Three different words. The same phrase.

You figured it out and tears began building up in your eyes. When he pulled away, and looked at your face again he became worried. He stopped moving, while still inside of you.

"Am I being too rough?" He asked. He had sworn he was being much gentler this time, compared to others.

"No." You assured him, giving him a small smile. He continued moving and you brought his face down to meet your lips again. When you let him go, you mouthed to him the same words he couldn't say out loud.

He had read your lips, and you could tell. Tears formed in his eyes again, and he tried to push them back. Some of the teardrops fell on your face, and he tried to act oblivious. You didn't comment on it.

His hand moved down to your clit and he began to rub it. You were on the brink of your orgasm. Your walls began clenching around him, and he began moving slightly faster. Your toes curled and you came around him. He was almost done as well, and after a couple more thrusts he came inside of you.

He pulled out and laid down beside you. A foolish smile rested on his lips as he stared at the ceiling. It all had to be a dream, because he couldn't be so lucky. In the real world, a man would never be as lucky as him, he thought.

Maybe he had misread your lips, but he hoped not. He hoped that it was all real.

He wrapped his arm around you, and laid still. The only confirmation that he was alive was the breathing that you felt on your shoulder. He never wanted to let go.

-

Without meaning to, you both had fallen asleep, waking up two hours later. You were quick to get up to take a shower and Toji went to join you. There wasn't anything sexual, he just helped you wash your body and you did the same.

You didn't think it through. In the first time in your relationship with him, you didn't think something through.

"Alright, I'll see you in a few minutes. I know the kids will beg me to wake you up or something." Toji said as he reached for your door handle. He stopped himself as his hand touched the cold doorknob. He walked back to where you were at, and wrapped his arms around you.

He pressed a chaste kiss on your lips, and held you in his arms for another minute. He pulled away, and then walked back to the door. It was unexpected, but you certainly didn't mind.

He opened the door, and his eyes widened. His tall figure covered the door, which kept you unaware of why he stood still without saying a word.

"Toji?" You asked, and that's when he slightly moved to the side to let you see his wife who was about to knock on your door to ask if you knew about her husband's whereabouts.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned Toji. She looked at you and then at her husband. She looked at Toji's wet hair and that's when it all made sense. She had been too stupid to realize what was happening behind the scenes.

She felt angry. Although he didn't reciprocate her feelings, she actually did love her husband. She knew she was in the wrong for having an affair behind his back, but she wanted his attention; attention that she thought she'd receive if she began sleeping around.

But she wasn't going to point her finger at him. No. She was going to point it at you. With all her force she pushed him to the side and walked into the room.

Before Toji could even turn around to stop her, he heard it. He heard the sound of her palm strike against your cheek.

"You filthy slut! How dare you sleep with my husband!" She yelled, making sure that everyone on the floor could hear what was going down. Your hand went up to your cheek, and you just stood still for a minute.

"Homewrecker!" She spat. She stared at you in complete disgust before storming out of the room.

You stared at Toji, a single tear running down your cheek while he stood there in disbelief. He didn't stay for too long. He went running after his wife, yelling at her, "Wait!"

That moment you remembered how lonely you felt when you woke up in the empty hotel room, even though he had told you that he'd be coming back. That same feeling was overtaking you again. You told yourself that morning that he would always choose her over you. That was clear now, since he didn't even bother to check up on you; he just ran after her.

The man you loved had clearly not read your lips right.

Or he did, and he just didn't care.

Or your love was not enough to make him want to stay with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 35.7K 35
[š˜›š˜°š˜«š˜Ŗ š˜š˜¶š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜¶š˜³š˜° š˜¹ š˜§!š˜™š˜¦š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜³] ā†³ š˜š˜Æ š˜°š˜³š˜„š˜¦š˜³ š˜µš˜° š˜Æš˜°š˜µ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜·š˜¦ š˜°š˜Æ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜µš˜³š˜¦š˜¦š˜µš˜“ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜„š˜¢š˜¶š˜Øš˜©š˜µš˜¦š˜³...
1.1M 48.5K 51
BOOK 2 [š˜›š˜°š˜«š˜Ŗ š˜š˜¶š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜¶š˜³š˜° š˜¹ š˜§!š˜™š˜¦š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜³] [š˜šš˜¦š˜²š˜¶š˜¦š˜­ š˜µš˜° "š˜ˆ š˜—š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜­"] ā†³ š˜ˆš˜§š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜©š˜¢š˜·š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜¢š˜Æ š˜¢š˜§š˜§š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜³ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜ŗš˜°...
128K 3.6K 30
"š“š”šžš² š¬ššš¢š šˆ š¬š”šØš®š„š š¬š­ššš² ššš°ššš² šŸš«šØš¦ š²šØš®," "š˜šØš® š©š«šØš›ššš›š„š² š¬š”šØš®š„š." āœ¦F. Megumi x Y/n āœ¦ ā€¢ā €ā €ā€¢ā €ā €ā €ā€¢ ā €āœ¶ ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā€¢ā €...
8.1K 214 9
šŒš„š†š”šŒšˆ š…š”š’š‡šˆš†š”š‘šŽ š± šš‹š€š‚šŠ š‘š„š€šƒš„š‘ " š™„'š™¢ š™©š™§š™®š™žš™£ š™©š™¤ š™Øš™–š™® š™„'š™¢ š™– š™„š™žš™šš™˜š™š š™¤š™› š™Øš™š™žš™© š˜½š™šš™”š™žš™šš™«š™š š™žš™£ š™©š™ļæ½...