↳ 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

"I won't." You responded as you got out of the car. You opened the backseat door to grab your bag. You thanked him once again before you walked over to the door. You knocked on the door and patiently waited for your mother to open the door.

Mr. Fushiguro stayed parked in the front until he made sure you got in safely. He turned on some music while he waited.

"Baby!" Your mother opened the door and threw her arms around you, pulling you into her embrace. "I missed you so much my little girl."

"I missed you too, mom."

"Who brought you here?" She finally let you go. She looked around for Geto's car but it wasn't nearby.

"My boss." You answered.

"Are they still here? Invite them in!" She began and you looked back to see if Mr. Fushiguro's car was still there. It was. "I just brewed some coffee, go on."

"Fine." You responded and you walked back to the car. You knocked on the window and he rolled it down.

"Yes?" He cocked his eyebrow, wondering what you could possibly need.

"My mom is inviting you in." You informed him and you expected him to turn down the invitation, which is why you agreed to tell him. He unbuckled his seatbelt and turned off the car, he had nothing else to do so he might as well. If you had known that he would actually come in, you wouldn't have followed your mom's orders. It was too late now. He exited the car and walked with you to the front door, where your mom was.

"I'm Toji Fushiguro, it's a pleasure to meet you." He introduced himself to your mom, and she did the same. You both entered the house that smelled like a mix of coffee and freshly baked cake.

"It smells nice here." Mr. Fushiguro commented. He sat down at the couch while you stood in the kitchen to talk to your mother.

"Offer him some coffee." She ordered and you rolled your eyes. You hadn't even been in the house for 5 minutes and she was already ordering you around. She also could do it herself since there wasn't much distance between the kitchen and the living room.

"Mr. Fushiguro, would you like some coffee?" You walked to the couch and asked. He nodded and you told your mom the response.

"So mom, how many cakes do you have to make this week?" You asked as she served the cup of coffee.

"Only 2. Not much clientele." She responded. "Does he like sugar?"

You shook your head and she handed you the cup of coffee. You carefully walked to the couch and gave him the cup. He thanked you as he took it. You sat down next to him since you knew if you were to walk back to the kitchen you'd only be ordered around even more.

"It's a nice home you have here." He complimented as he took a sip of the hot coffee.

"Thank you. It's not as big and magnificent as yours but it's cozy." You replied. You had nothing to really talk about. He did though. He wanted to talk about Megumi and maybe get some tips on how they could get closer.

"Could you help me with something?" He began and you hummed. "How can I get closer with my son?"

"It's simple really, just spend time with him." You answered since that's how you formed your bond with Megumi.

"It's not so simple when you have no time." He brought up and you scoffed knowing he was being a slug most of the day.

"Then I don't know what to tell you Mr. Fushiguro, I formed a bond by spending time with him so I don't have tips on anything else." You said and he sighed.

"Right, thank you." He continued drinking his coffee. You felt a bit bad, at least he was looking for a way to get closer with his son. You both stayed quiet for a while. Your mother was busy preparing some food so she wasn't trying to make conversation.

You heard a door open and smiled.  Mr. Fushiguro watched as you stood up to greet your father. You were met by your father who was surprised to see you there, a big smile appearing on his face as he saw his precious daughter.

"You should be in bed!" Your mother yelled, making your father irritated.

"How am I supposed to get better if I stay in bed all day?" He ignored her yelling and ranting and sat down on the armchair. He hadn't noticed Mr. Fushiguro, but when he did his eyes wouldn't come off him. He stared him down. You sat back down next to Mr. Fushiguro, making your father's gaze shift back to you.

"Who is this buffoon?" He asked, making Mr. Fushiguro laugh.

"That's her boss, be nice!" Your mother reprimanded him. Your father was quick to apologize, and Mr. Fushiguro assured him it was fine.

"Thought you were a boyfriend for a second." He justified his actions.

"You don't want grandchildren? Y/N is a grown woman, she's bound to get a boyfriend soon." Your mother walked to where your father was and handed him a bowl of food. Your father thanked your mom but then went back to the subject.

"Y/N is too young to get a boyfriend." He began.

"I'm 23." You reminded him.

"You're proving my point." He said. Mr. Fushiguro watched and listened in amusement. "Wouldn't you agree, Mister?"

"You're absolutely right, Mr. L/N, she's awfully young to be thinking about boys." He joked and you rolled your eyes.

"You wouldn't be talking like that if I were a boy, dad." You argued and he began pointing his finger at you. He wanted to make a point but his mouth was full.

"I would be acting the same exact way. Women and men are shit." He argued back. "I keep thinking about that high school boyfriend of yours, and it irks me."

"Don't pay attention to him, his hairline is already receding." You shared.

"What happened with that high school boyfriend of hers?" Mr. Fushiguro chimed in.

"He had 10 other girlfriends while he was dating my little girl." He shared before asking you first. You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose.

"It's okay dad, I got payback I told you a million times."

"Well, did you do it 10 times?"

"You already egged his house like 20 times, that's enough."

"Did he actually?" Mr. Fushiguro found himself entertained by your father.

"He did, I had to bail him out once." Your mother spoke up.

"Anyways, for how long are you staying?" Your father changed the subject.

"Till Sunday afternoon." You answered.

"And you're going to spend all that time here? Go out and enjoy your youth." Your father said.

"What am I going to do anyway?"

"You know, I'm opening a new club and you and your friends are invited." Mr. Fushiguro shared.

"Do that!" Your father would even take the opportunity to go, if he could.

"Just text me and I'll let you in for free, and also drinks on the house." Mr. Fushiguro went on and you honestly weren't about to turn down that offer. You would text to see if any of your friends were available.

"I might." You responded.

"Well, text me so I can send you the details. I have to go now, it was lovely meeting you two." He stood up and shook your father's hand and then your mother's.

You opened the front door and walked him to his car.

"Thank you for the coffee, Y/N." He tried his best to give you a tiny smile, but he failed miserably.

"It was no problem, drive safe." You waved at him as you began walking back to the house. You entered the place to find your parents arguing, and usually that would get you annoyed but you laughed.

You were glad you were getting to spend some time with them.