↳ 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙮

Your vacation began, and the moment you checked into your luxurious hotel rooms, the kids begged, "Can we go to the beach?"

"Not right now. Let's settle in first and then we'll get into our bathing suits." You told the children. Truth be told you were too tired but you also didn't want to waste the day by staying in. You held both of their hands before walking over towards the elevator. Toji and Mrs. Fushiguro had already gone to the suite, and they were dealing with the luggage while you just hung around the lobby with the kids.

They had gotten a suite where they and the kids could stay, while you would stay in a room a couple of floors down. You didn't mind since this would give you privacy, and it was one of the best rooms. Toji had persuaded his wife to get you an extravagant room, the reason used was that you would be dealing with the kids all day while they got to relax; the actual reason was just that he believed you deserved the best.

They had given you an extra key to their suite, which was the one you used to get the children in. They were quick to go look at the view of the ocean that the room offered. The kids were amazed, but that didn't last long since they wanted to look around the suite.

"Your luggage is in your rooms, do as you please." Toji walked out of one of the rooms to tell the children. He was on vacation mode, wearing swimming trunks with a white tank top and sunglasses. The kids ran to their rooms, and he walked over towards you. He raised his eyebrow. "What are you going to do?"

"Take them to the beach. They were begging me to take them earlier." You responded.

"How about I join you guys, since I was already heading there anyway." He suggested, and you shrugged. His wife had run off somewhere, so she wouldn't be a problem for now.

"Do whatever you want. I don't care." You told him. He looked over your outfit, which wasn't one of going to the beach.

"You goin' to change?" He asked, and you nodded.

"After they get ready. I can't just leave them." You explained.

"Go get changed. We'll knock on your hotel room when we're ready." He said, which took you a minute to consider. You ended up nodding but before leaving you had a question.

"You know where my room is?" You asked and he nodded. Although it was kind of dumb since earlier he said he would handle delivering your luggage to your room.

You ended up walking out of the suite, and going into the elevator. You clicked on your floor and patiently waited till you got to your floor. You got off and walked to your room. It was a nice room, with a nice view. You certainly preferred this one over staying in that suite.

You looked at the suitcase that was on the bed, and were quick to open it to look for a bathing suit. You didn't have any onepiece ones, which left you stuck with the bikinis you had bought during your late teenage years. They weren't the most appropriate so you would make sure you cover up while around the kids.

You put on a black triangle-top bikini, with its matching bottoms. You walked over to the mirror that the room had, and looked over yourself. You looked amazing, but you if Mrs. Fushiguro saw you, it would lead to endless complaining. You searched through the suitcase to find a loose dress to put on.

After finishing with your dress you grabbed a tote bag, and put in it a couple of things you were going to need. Sunscreen being the most important one of all. After putting a couple of necessities in it, you were almost ready. You just needed your sunglasses which weren't that hard to find.

There was a knock on your door, and you were quick to put on your sandals before opening the door. You walked out and smiled at the three people in front of you. You didn't exchange a word, instead the three of you walked over towards the elevator.

While it went down, Megumi took a note of the sunglasses that rested on top of your head. "I like your sunglasses, can I try them on?"

"Of course." You smiled at him, before taking the sunglasses and handing it to him. He was quick to put them on, and he looked so adorable. You were quick to take out your phone and take a photo of him while he looked around with them. His father smiled at the sight while Tsumiki also liked the idea of putting on the sunglasses.

"Can I put them on after him?" She looked at you, and you hummed. Megumi wasn't planning on taking them off anytime soon.

When the elevator doors opened, the kids were quick to walk out and you followed. Before they could exit the lobby, you grabbed both of their hands. The four of you walked to the beach, which wasn't too far away.

When you got there. You and Toji found a lounge chair to set everything down while the kids tried to run off. You were quick to stop them since they needed sunscreen.

They whined and looked at you as if you were the worst person in the world, as you reached into the tote bag to grab out the spray bottle. You began with Tsumiki, and then did the same with Megumi. They ran off, making you yell at Megumi, "My sunglasses!"

You were ignored, which caused Toji to laugh. You looked at him, in disbelief. "What's so funny, Mr. Fushiguro?"

"Nothing." He put his hands up defensively. Although he didn't like the use of Mr. Fushiguro, he didn't comment on it.

Your eyes focused on the kids as they entered the water, but his were focused on you and on your dress.

"Are you comfortable wearing that?" He asked and you looked at him and nodded. "We're at the beach, it's kind of weird to look at you in a dress."

"Does it matter? You're wearing a tank top so don't judge me." You were quick to argue. He agreed before taking off his shirt. You stared for a bit at his well-toned body but then looked away.

"Your turn." He responded and you rolled your eyes.

"Your wife will get mad." You told him, and he laughed.

"Why? You're at the beach. God forbid you show some skin!" He sarcastically responded and you chuckled. You looked at his face for a second, and thought about it.

"Fine." You agreed before standing up to take off your dress, revealing the bikini you had under. Perhaps it was best for you to keep on the dress, not because of the kids, but because of him. The way you looked made him like a hormonal teenager and he didn't know what he would do to solve it.

It was noticeable too, as your eyes wandered down and you saw a tent in his swimming trunks. You only prayed that nobody would dare walk by at this time. You couldn't and wouldn't solve it, he had to find a way to control himself. You sat down beside him and acted as if you had seen nothing.

He didn't care if you were mad at him or anything of that sort he still leaned in to say a couple of words.

"You're lucky the kids are right there because I would've shown everyone in this beach who you belong to. The things that are running through my mind right now, you wouldn't want to know."

Even though your face was warm and your body temperature was rising you stayed quiet. It was best not to say anything. You would just blame it on the dazzling sun.

You had learned your lesson. Although you were already paying the consequences so one last time wouldn't hurt...