↳ 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

Everyone hates Monday mornings. Especially the children you were working with. It was 6 AM, two hours before they were supposed to be at school. It was early, but you had to make sure to get them ready, and that they ate something. It was your first day dropping them off, so you didn't want to be late.

"Megumi." You shook the little boy who was in deep slumber. He complained, but you kept shaking him until he finally woke up.

"Your sister is already getting ready, please do the same. I'll be making breakfast if you need me, please be downstairs in an hour." You informed him, and he simply complained while he got off the bed. You laughed and exited the room. You walked downstairs to the kitchen to begin getting their breakfast ready, multitasking since you also had to get their lunch ready.

You planned on giving them leftovers from last night since they really seemed to like the food you made. You weren't going to overwork yourself making them their breakfast and lunch. You got their lunchboxes, and put in a couple of snacks and juice boxes along with water bottles. You doubted they would eat everything, but again you barely knew them and maybe they had a big appetite during lunch time.

You finished packing their lunch and turned your full attention to the eggs that were on the pan. They were ready so you served them. You added some vegetables to their breakfast along with some toast. It looked good enough, so you set the plates on the table.

Their breakfast and lunch boxes were ready. You looked at the time, 6:45. All they had to do was come down here. Then you looked down and realized you were still in your pajamas so you walked to your room to change. You put on the most casual outfit you could think of, since you were only dropping the kids off at school.

You walked back, and saw them wearing their uniform, seated already eating their breakfast. You sat down with them.

"You two like school?" You asked and Tsumiki nodded while munching on her food. Megumi, on the other hand, shook his head. You raised your eyebrow and asked, "Why?"

"They're all annoying." He answered.

"Megumi, that's rude!" Tsumiki called out, which made the two begin bickering.

"Alright, finish your breakfast. We almost have to go." You interrupted them.

They quietly finished their breakfast and when they were done they stood up and left to grab their backpacks. You took their plates and put them in the kitchen sink. You went back to your room to grab your purse and phone and walked out to find them patiently waiting for you. You grabbed their lunchboxes from the kitchen, and gave it to them.

You walked outside, and were surprised when you didn't see a black car or anyone outside. Mr. Fushiguro informed you that the chauffeur usually got there at 6, and waited till everyone was ready to go. You didn't have to do anything, at least that was what he said. You were confused since it was 7, and you didn't spot him. None of the cars in front were black, and you didn't see anyone.

"Do you see the car that usually takes you to school?" You asked and they shook their head.

You waited outside for around 10 minutes before telling the kids to go back inside You didn't want to wake up Mr. Fushiguro, but there was no other option.

"I'll be right back, stay put." You told the kids and walked upstairs. It didn't take you long to realize which door was Mr. Fushiguro's since it was the only door closed.

You hesitated before knocking on the door. There was no answer the first time, so you knocked again. A shirtless Mr. Fushiguro opened the door, a grumpy look across his face. Your eyes immediately wandered to his torso, which showed that he took care of himself, and was filled with tattoos. You looked up again, feeling ashamed for checking him out.