↳ 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮

"Dumbass!" You grabbed the cushion that was next to you and threw it at Gojo. Unluckily for you, he caught it. He began to laugh as he looked at it.

"Is that the language you use with the children?" Gojo asked, making you stick your middle finger up at him. He stuck his tongue out at you. Gojo threw the cushion at you, and right when it flew, Geto came out of the bathroom. He had witnessed it and you played the victim.

"You're so mean, Satoru!" You pouted and Geto picked up a cushion, throwing it at Gojo. It wasn't hard for him to catch, but that was what Geto wanted. While his hands were occupied, Geto began throwing more towards Gojo.

"She started it!" Gojo claimed, making Geto stop. Geto looked at you, raising his eyebrow. You burst into a fit of laughter. Geto clicked his tongue, and sat beside you. He flicked your forehead when he got a chance.

"Woah! Is that all you're going to do?" Gojo asked and you blew a raspberry.

"You deserved it." Geto responded.

"You don't even have an idea of what I said." Gojo said.

"And I don't need to know." Geto replied. They continued bickering, and you were so happy knowing that unlike Megumi and Tsumiki, you didn't have to discipline them. You pulled out your phone and began using it while they continued arguing.

A notification popped up on your screen, and you were quick to look at the name. Toji Fushiguro. You were quick to click on his name, slightly turning just in case Geto wanted to peek.

Toji Fushiguro
Are you busy?

You remembered telling him that you were busy, so why was he asking? Perhaps he had forgotten. You knew you weren't the first thought in his mind, and that remembering your plans wasn't one of his priorities. But he knew very well that you were busy.

You were about to reply with a yes but he had sent an attachment. Your eyes nearly popped out of your head at the mirror picture. He had just taken a shower, since he was getting ready to go out. A towel barely covered his lower region, and you knew that was his way of teasing you.

No

Why?

You turned off your phone, turning your attention back to the boys who were still arguing. You cleared your throat, and they turned their attention towards you.

"I'm feeling unwell. I love you two but I need to rest." You put your hand over your forehead and stood up. They stood up as well, and both gave you a hug before walking towards your parents' bedroom door. Geto knocked and once he got approval he opened the door. Both men waved at your parents.

"Leaving already?" Your mother asked as she exited the room. They nodded, making her ask, "Why?"

"Y/N feels sick." Gojo responded and you clicked your tongue. There goes your plan. They wouldn't let you go out if you felt sick.

"Sick? What's wrong sweetie?" You mother walked over to you and you shook your head. "Go to your room and lay down."

"C'mon boys, I'll walk you out." She signalled the boys to follow her, and they did. You walked to your room, and shut the door the moment you got in. Your phone vibrated and you looked at the notification from Toji.

Toji Fushiguro
Can I come pick you up?

No should've been the answer, since you knew your parents wouldn't let you go out. You were a grown adult though, you should be able to make your own decisions. There was just one problem, they would know that something was up.