VIRTUOSO - A MYG Story

By bangtan_storytime

After an unexpected transfer in her career, a young singer is swept into a whirlwind of life-changing events... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
9/8
TIME OUT
BRIDGE
PRIMA VOLTA
CON FUOCO
CON FORZA
CAMBIARE
FIVE FOOT TWO
CADENCE
COME PRIMA
CANON
CALANDO
CON SOMMA PASSIONE
TUTTI
SCATENATO
ACCELERANDO
PRIMA DONNA
ATTACCA
DOLORE
MODULATION
CUIVRÉ
FIERAMENTE
OVERTURE
MOVEMENT I
MOVEMENT II
MOVEMENT III - pt.1
MOVEMENT III - pt.2
MOVEMENT III - pt.3
MOVEMENT IV
NACH UND NACH
ARMONIOSO
LEGATO
PRIMO
DUET
TENEREZZA
LACRIMOSO
OMAGGIO
ANIMA
SENTIMENTO
FORTE
FESTIVAMENTE
BELLICOSO
DIVISI
GRAVE
CHANSON
CENTRED
KEY CHANGE
SOSTENUTO
UNISON
DIG
00:00
INTERVAL
CON AMORE
CONCERTO
OPEN
SFORZANDO
LACUNA
CAESURA FILL
CRESCENDO
ALLEGREZZA
SWAN SONG
REST
TURNAROUND
IN LOVING MEMORY

FANFARE

330 19 3
By bangtan_storytime

FANFARE 

A short musical flourish to introduce a performance.

Though I'd been blindfolded before, this time felt different. I knew before it even began that they were going to be pushing limits.

"We're going to be using a color system today, Faye," I heard Yoongi's voice from nearby. "When we check in with you, I want you to use green, yellow, and red to tell us how you're doing. Green means to keep going, Yellow is a warning, and Red means we stop. And of course, you can always use your safeword or tap with your hand. Understood?"

"Yes sir," I practically held my breath as I replied, my anticipation bubbling up inside of me.

"Mmmm... Good girl..." I jumped as I suddenly heard Hobi's deep voice near my ear.

Fuck. They're going to be messing with my senses a lot tonight, aren't they?

My lips parted as I sucked in some air. I felt a flat palm run up the center of my chest, between my breasts and up to my throat, followed by a warm body climbing to slowly rest his weight on top of me. I felt his face drawing nearer as he hovered above me and his lower lip brush against mine. Dragging it back and forth teasingly, he finally opened his mouth to my own, kissing me deeply. I could feel him hardening against me as I opened my legs around his waist.

Who is this?

I can't tell who this is. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

I couldn't recognize who it was by his kissing, his touch, or his scent, so I knew this couldn't be Hobi or Yoongi.

Soft hair tickled my skin as his lips found my neck, then my collarbone. He began to move towards the stiff peaks of my nipples, his flattened tongue trailing a path up my throat before finding my open mouth again.

Two large, gentle hands palmed the inside of my thighs, butterflying my legs open as he teased me with the tip of his swollen head. Abruptly taking hold, gripping my legs with strong fingertips, he slammed into me, pistoning his hips with bruising force.

"Aaahhhh, FUCK!" I cried out as primal rage took over me. I needed more, I needed them to show no mercy, hold back nothing. I wanted them to not only destroy me. I wanted to thank them for it.

Though trying his best to suppress his grunts, I felt the rumble of his pleasures emitting from his chest, vibrating mine as he fucked me into the mattress. If not for the blindfold, my eyes would have been visibly rolling into the back of my head, looking damn near possessed. Instead, my lips hung agape, dewy and cherried pink, telling them all that they needed to know.

"Christ, Faye..." Namjoon muttered from across the room.

Ah ha... So this isn't Joon, then...

The sudden, unmistakable sensation of spikes on my skin startled me, making my body jolt under the pressure of the man moving on top of me.

"What is that?!" I exclaimed, tugging slightly against the hold of the cuffs above my head.

"Hold still..." Hobi warned with a soft tone in his voice, "They're special gloves. If you're a good girl, they won't draw blood..."

"...Blood?" I wasn't exactly scared of what they were going to do, but I was certainly feeling a bit more anxious than I normally did when they played with me.

"Blood. These are vampire gloves," I hear Tae's voice chime in as long, spiked fingers skim the surface of my skin, gently scraping the sensitive underside of my arm, "If you behave for us, if you hold still, they won't hurt. What's your color, Faye?"''

So the person inside of me isn't Tae or Hobi either...

"Green."

I didn't allow for much hesitation to break through my tone of voice. I wanted them to know how much I wanted this; that my apprehension was actually a part of the appeal.

"Nnnnnnmmmm... Good." I heard Jin's hard grunt from below me as his accompanied aggressive thrust rocked my body. Taehyung's gloved hand gently teased me with more trails of scratches along the planes of my skin.

"Jin!" I whined as he descended his teeth to the curve of my neck again.

"Yes, baby... " his thick shaft plowed into me with punishing intensity, knocking into my cervix so hard I was certain it would bruise.

I knew it was you...

I should have known by that point that the others would all be there. They always were.

The tiny claws continued to mark my skin, sending shivers deep into my core. I was shaking, legs trembling in Jin's giant hands.

Taehyung's breathy laugh teased me as he hovered above. I was taken by surprise when the pad of a thumb pressed down my lower lip and ushered the pulsing mushroomed head of another man. My mouth was stuffed full. Whoever it was wasted no time, driving down my throat with no remorse. The air of the room rang with the sloppy sounds of our animalistic playground.

The piling sensations were unreal, taking me to another place entirely. Seokjin gripped my ribcage with his bear claws, thumbs resting just under my bouncing tits as he buried himself in me. It wasn't much longer before he was finishing and collapsing his weight on me for a moment as he caught his breath, still twitching inside of me.

My body felt cold when he lifted himself off of me. The absence of pressure and warmth made me want more as greed for them took over my being.

"Please..." I begged.

"Please what, baby?" Yoongi stroked my hair back off my forehead and the warmth of his breath heated my empty lips as he leaned in to kiss me tenderly, whispering, "You want some more? How are you feeling? What's your color?"

"Still green... Keep going..."

YOONGI

I left her lips hanging open, desperate for my return, and I smirked with satisfaction on my way back over to the armchair along the wall where I planned to watch them defile her some more. There was something about watching her drowning in her own supreme pleasures that drove me wild. Something about watching her grovel and beg for other men, knowing that she would be on my dick later that night no matter what. Mine was the bed she came home to.

I loved her.

And I loved to watch her face as she took Namjoon next. She had grown surprisingly skilled at knowing who was who just by scent or breathing. Their kisses were especially telling, so most of them avoided kissing her at first. Joon piledrived her. He wasted not a moment before he was sheathed inside her, stretching her walls all over again. I could see the indent of her fingertips on the flesh of his bare back as she wailed out his name. She knew exactly who was inside her.

"You're too good at this game..." I chuckled, picking up a feather duster on my way back over, trailing it up her body on my way back up to her soft lips. With only a nod of my head, Namjoon was off of her and standing next to the bed awaiting further instruction. I reached above Faye's head and kissed her adoringly as I freed her hands. Wrapping my fingers around her wrists, I gently rubbed her skin, soothing the red marks from her restraints.

"I want you on your hands and knees. Legs spread wide," I whispered into her ear and slid my palms down her sides, following every curve and contour of her perfect form. She was perfect. In every way. The flawless plane of her back led the way to a perfectly arched ass, lifted just right to take the next cock lined up for her.

Joon scooted up behind her, slotting his tip at her entrance before slamming in. This time she wouldn't be able to tell who was who.

"Face down on the mattress, baby doll... " I called across the room from my chair, uncrossing my legs as my own arousal grew. I shot a look over at Taehyung who took position next to her to run the glove up and down her spine as she took Joon from behind. Namjoon's hands so tightly gripped her hips that even across the room, I could see the tension in her taut skin.

Namjoon split her open with his thumbs, burying himself deep inside of her, fucking her with relentless force. Somehow he managed to keep his voice completely silent as the only sounds we heard were Faye's desperate cries for more from below him.

I'm not certain the bedroom was ever louder than it was that day. He pulled her back onto his cock with vice-gripped hands, using her like the toy she wanted to be.

Namjoon shook the bed as he took his final thrusts, pulling out just in time to spill all over the smooth surface of Faye's back. Hobi was quick to follow with a new toy in-hand, a strand of silk rope which he delicately slipped between her lips and tied behind her head. Gripping the knot in the back, he lifted her head from the mattress and yanked her back, slapping her ass and leaving a red handprint on her skin before he thrust into her. The sound of his skin slapping into hers was faster than it was with Namjoon. He bucked into her wildly, pulling her head back as he sharply arched her spine into him. She was pliant and needy, molding herself to everything we threw at her, swallowing every cock that entered her.

Taehyung abruptly ended the trail of the gloves and replaced it with the tickle of the feathers. I smiled as I ran my thumb across my lower lip, elbow rested on the armrest of the chair, satisfied at the visible shiver I saw shake through Faye's unsuspecting body as she felt the sudden change in sensations. Hope knew her limits and it showed. He rammed into her g-spot over and over again, eliciting the low groan that only flew out of Faye whenever she neared her peak.

"That's it... shit..." I spoke quietly, but I knew she heard me, "Cum on him, baby... it's okay..."

She was gripping the sheets, death-gripping the fabric as her shrieks became more frantic and feral.

"You gonna cum?" Hobi barked, pounding her harder. It looked like she was wincing.

"Remember, sweetheart, tap out if you can't say your colors..." I warned, sitting forward in my seat to get a better look.

But she didn't. She kept taking it, kept moaning in appreciation of the assault, clearly backing her ass up into Hobi's thick shaft on purpose.

Hobi bottomed out in several more harsh dips before he paused, blowing his desire deep inside of her. His fingers loosened, letting her fall forward onto the mattress as the silk slipped from between her lips.

"How are you feeling, beautiful? What's your color now?" Hobi hushed, smoothing over her silken skin with dutiful palms.

"Green... " I could hear the smile in her voice as she cooed her appreciation, and I made my way over to her to slide my fingers along her folds, feeling the mess dripping out of her.

"Oh, fuck... So hot..." I rasped, dragging kisses down the length of her shaking arms.

"On your back," I commanded, helping her flip over to rest her weakened body. "And no touching."

Taehyung climbed back on top of her and she opened her legs to him, swallowing his length with ease. She rolled her hips into him hungrily, widening the spread of her legs to accommodate more of him as he took over her body. I suspect that she knew who was inside her, but she never gave it away. He rocked into her with smooth hips, claiming her for himself with intense focus. She moaned loudly for him, praising him for his efforts with wet, parted lips and a tightly knit brow.

Huge hands slipped under her ass, lifting her just enough to pummel her deeper, spreading her ass from below their collective weight. Taehyung gave her all he had, full length thrusts knocking the bed against the wall repeatedly, no doubt doing some damage, but it didn't matter. I wanted to see her utterly destroyed so I could swaddle her with love when it was all over.

She was a filthy, writhing mess as we watched him take his turn with her, patiently awaiting our own. Tae's sloppy, wet kisses coated her neck and throat as she pressed herself back into the bed. He abruptly pulled out and moved up to slip his tip in her mouth just in time for his release, letting a breathy moan escape his spent lips. 

I grinned from my chair, pleased at the Olympic event that just took place in my bedroom. 

"My turn." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 498 96
- The door opened, and there he was, still sweaty from the concert, drinking a beer and grabbing a bowl of noodles. He turned around to look at me as...
369K 8.7K 74
Everything was fine until she passed away.. Then my life turned to complete hell. I was nothing more then a human punching bag and a sorry excuse of...
9K 79 29
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: This contains cutting, rape, abuse, suicide, suicidal thoughts, food and a bunch more. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️ . . . Your appa...
50.4K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...