Nothing Like US (Taekook) Com...

Από GeegeebabyOT7

Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They... Περισσότερα

Nothing Like Us
The Confession
Rejection?
WOOGA SQUAD
So... This Is Awkward
Gwenchana
Too Soon?
Sounds fake....but okay.
Graduation Day!
Taekook In A Cute Way
Sex Sounds?
I'm.... Confused
You Know... I Know
Blue Mold
Are You The Leader?
Heaven
Separation
Stigma
Stigma Pt 2
Disbandment?
Bulletproof Boyscouts
Euphoria
Speak Yourself
Saranghae
Intentions
Not An Update-Shameless Plug
Gratitude
Exposure
Antis
House Of Cards
Mine
United Front
Date Night
Mikrokosmos
Magic Shop
Taekook Is Real
Grammys???
2020 WTF!
Still With You
Bang Bang
In The Soop
Your Eye's Tell
Wedding Teaser
Wedding 1st Look
Vegas Baby!
Yet To Come

Life Goes On

1.7K 48 8
Από GeegeebabyOT7

Do you ever look back over your life and think about all the experiences you have had? All the ups, the downs. Trials and tribulations. The people who have come and gone. They say that a bit of self reflection is healthy. It keeps us grounded and humble.

That is what Taehyung is doing right now. He sits in his darkened room and reflects on the past. He thinks about how things could have been so different for him, had he not gone to that audition with his classmate. Had he not gone when he got the callback. Had he decided to be a farmer. Would he still have managed to make it to where he is today. Would all the stars have aligned to bring him to his fate. He really hopes so.

He then stops and thinks about all the people he has been so blessed to meet. His family.

Kim Namjoon. His Hyung who will forever hold the title of the leader. The one who always humored him when he was growing up and being awkward. The one who understood him even at that weird point in his life and never seemed to tire of him.

Kim Seokjin. His caregiver. His oldest brother. He was the one who nurtured the awkward farm boy and made him laugh through adversity. The Hyung who fed him, and kept them grounded.

Min Yoongi. His Idol. His "big" brother. The one he looks up to so much for his work ethic and talent. He wanted to emulate his rapping every chance he got. The tsundere Hyung who came across as cold or distant, yet never missed an opportunity to show how much he cared for him.

Jung Hoseok. His older brother. The sunshine of the group. The one he worked so hard to impress the most. The one who he respects the most and whose respect he finally earned in the dance line.

Park Jimin. His Soulmate. His bestfriend, his brother. The one who grew with him and loved him dearly. The one who he can share all of his feelings with good, and bad. The one he will always hold close to his heart.

And finally...

Jeon Jungkook. His twin flame. The one whose very being inspires him, from the big doe eyes to the mole beneath his lip. The love of his life. The one he was made for, and who was made for him. The only one he could ever love this intensely. The one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

He can't believe all of the things that they went through to be together. The years seem to have flown by at a steady pace, with not only the group hitting milestone after milestone, but their relationship as well. So many milestones. From meeting, pining, confessing, separating, reuniting, coming out publicly, and getting engaged.

Yeah, they're engaged. He can't believe it! He still has to pinch himself sometimes to make sure he isn't dreaming. It's real. The love of his life wants to spend the rest of his life with him. He can't believe Jungkook beat him to the punch and proposed before he could. He had an elaborate plan laid out to have a bold romantic proposal and Jungkook's emotionally charged impromptu proposal blew it out of the water. Kookie said he wanted to propose first because Taehyung confessed first. He tried to tell him it wasn't a competition, and that he would have had no problem doing it himself, but Kookie was adamant that this was his. So, after many tears and hugging, he said "YES!"

Looking back on that moment, he can honestly say it was perfect for them. Anything over the top probably would have been too much.

Rising from the bed he was currently sitting on, he makes his way over to the window to open the curtains, and squints from the sudden invasion of light in his eyes. Looking out of the picturesque window down at the busy street below. He knows he needs to get moving, as he has a busy day ahead of him. He's surprised that non of the other members has knocked on his door yet as he should have been up and about half an hour ago. On that note his phone rings. He looks at the caller ID and see's Chimmy on his screen. So he quickly answers it.

Taehyung: Good morning Chim!

Jimin: Good morning Taehyungie! I just wanted to check up on you this morning to make sure you were awake since we had a late night last night.

Taehyung: I am wide awake Jimin, I have been for the last hour or so.

Jimin: What! Why! Is something wrong? Are you not feeling well? Should I call Jungkook to your room?

Taehyung chuckles at his hyperactive friends antics. He knows he worries about him and he is very sensitive to his moods. That is one of the many things he loves about his soulmate.

Taehyung: Jiminie calm down, I'm fine. I was just up thinking.

Jimin: About what?

Taehyung: Just everything we went through over all these years. How far we've come. It still amazes me all the things that we've accomplished together. And the relationships we've managed to maintain during all of the craziness.

Jimin: You mean as a group?

Taehyung: That and our individual relationships. I mean look at Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung still going strong after all this time. They were the first ones of us to discover that they loved each other and have maintained that love without a wrinkle.

Jimin: To be fair they are more mature than most of us. So they didn't try to hide from their feelings like the rest of us did.

Taehyung: You're right. They did communicate their feeling to each other as soon as they felt them. He chuckles again. Meanwhile I held mine in for years and then proceeded to almost talk myself out of the best thing that ever happened to me.

Jimin: Yeah you're Pabo!

Taehyung: Yah! I seem to recall somebody who was resigned to be a booty call for the duration because he was scared to talk to Yoongi Hyung.

Jimin: Hey! I was never a booty call!

Taehyung: You weren't but you thought you were. He laughs. Then their was Hobi Hyung who was maintaining a whole undercover love affair right under our noses. And we never suspected a thing. I guess we were to immersed in our own dramas.

Jimin: I can't believe they lasted this long.

Taehyung: I think Lisa's company lifting her dating ban had a lot to do with it. Before that I was noticing the strain that Hyung was under. Since they came out as a couple last year it's been so much better. Them doing the Hope world remix collaboration together solidified them as a power couple.

Jimin: Power couple indeed. But not topping Korea's power couple Taekook.

Taehyung: Aish, that's just a Google thing.

Jimin: No seriously. You guys are Koreas power couple. The first openly gay idols. The first gay idol couple. The first gay idols to get engaged in Korea, even though Korea still hasn't legalized gay marriage yet. You guys are setting the bar.

Taehyung: It's kind of scary. All of these eyes on us. Looking to see whether we fail or not. So that we can either be heralded of made an example of. It's very intimidating.

Jimin: Well it's been two years since you got engaged and you're still going strong.

Taehyung: Yeah, two years of waiting through that awful pandemic and wondering if we would every be able to actually get married or not.

Jimin: A lot happened in those two years. They finally got the virus under control. We won our Artist of the Year Grammy. Namjoon Hyung proposed to Jin Hyung. Yoongi and I bought our first house together, and so did Hobi Hyung and Lisa. These two years have been packed with so much growth.

Taehyung: You're right. And the biggest thing is happening today.

Jimin: You're getting married!!!!!

Taehyung: I'm getting married!!!

                                                                                                      💍💍💍 To be continued💍💍💍
    Hi guys!!! We are almost at the end of this journey. One more update and I will finally have completed Nothing Like Us. I feel very emotional about this.  I started this adventure a year ago. Never dreaming of where it would take me.  I didn't think it would go on this long.  I'm so happy with how their lives are turning out. I know the two year time jump was a surprise, but I really wanted to kind of give all of my characters closure. Thank you for being on this wild ride with me. Lets get ready for this wedding!
                                                 💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💜💜💜💜💜💜💜BORAHAE💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

194K 9.5K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
128K 6.7K 42
"Get off of my way, Fag!" I told the guy sitting in front of me on the ground. "You hit me! What is wrong with you?" He said to me as if he didn't kn...
1.5M 78.9K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
71.2K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...