𝐀 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥 [𝘛𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘍𝘶�...

Door lemonlover1110

[𝘛𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] ↳𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘺, 𝘢�... Meer

↳ 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙅𝙤𝙗
↳ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮
↳ 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨
↳ 𝘼𝙧𝙩 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨
↳ 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮
↳ 𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝘿𝙖𝙮
↳ 𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙥 𝙐𝙥
↳ 𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡
↳ 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
↳ 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙊𝙪𝙩
↳ 𝘽𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙜𝙤
↳ 𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
↳ 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙋𝙩. 1
↳ 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙋𝙩. 2
↳ 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙀𝙫𝙚
↳ 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧
↳ 𝙈𝙧. 𝙁𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙤'𝙨 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮
↳ 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩
↳ 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥
↳ 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠
↳ 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨
↳ 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮
↳ 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠
↳ 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠
↳ 𝙐𝙨𝙚 𝙈𝙚
↳ 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨
↳ 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙚
↳ 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮
↳ 𝙉𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨
↳ 𝘼 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠
↳ 𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨
↳ 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙
↳ 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙮
↳ 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
↳ 𝙍𝙚𝙙-𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙
↳ 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮
↳ 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄𝙣 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣

↳ 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨

45.8K 1.7K 3.4K
Door lemonlover1110

"Are you better, Y/N?" He asked and at that moment the back of your mind practically screamed for you to back away. You should've, but you didn't. You didn't think much about his question, but you knew the answer. No, because no woman who helps a man cheat is better than an unfaithful wife. You didn't owe anyone loyalty, but it still wasn't right.

You didn't answer, instead you just looked up at his eyes. He was getting impatient, and you could reciprocate those feelings. Five months ago you told him you didn't sleep with married men, and that statement was hanging on by a thread.

"I'm not better." You finally spoke up and he smirked. He let go of your chin and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. The fact that you didn't put up a fight was his green light.

"Good." He whispered as he brought his lips down to meet yours. You didn't pull away, instead you gave in. Your arms wrapped around his neck as the kiss deepened.

His tongue licked your bottom lip, and you parted your mouth to let him in. His tongue wandered around until it found yours. He pressed his tongue against yours. Your hands began playing with his hair, not paying much attention to the fact that his hand, that was on your waist, was moving lower. He slightly picked you up from the floor, and sat you down on top of the desk.

He pulled away and began kissing down your neck; he knew better than to suck on it since there were curious kids who would ask about it tomorrow. He began tugging on your shirt, which was his way of telling you to take it off. It surprised him how you didn't protest or wait to think about it.

The back of your mind kept telling you to run away as far as you could, but you were in too deep. You wanted him, the same way he wanted you. You took off your shirt, while his fingers unbuttoned your pants. When he noticed the shirt was off, he reached behind to unhook your bra. You let it fall to the floor. Before doing anything he leaned in and whispered, "Can you make sure to keep quiet? I don't want the kids to come in, thinking that Santa Claus arrived."

"First, take off that stupid hat." You told him, and he chuckled. He grabbed one of your tits and began to trail his finger around the nipple, while maintaining eye contact with you.

"I thought it looked cute." He responded, before lowering his head to wrap his warm mouth around your nipple. He didn't waste time, as he began to roll his tongue around it.

"It did, before." You said, while taking off the hat and throwing it on the floor. He didn't say anything else since he was too busy sucking on something. He switched to the other tit, doing the same exact thing.

He detached himself, a trail of saliva connecting his lips and your chest. He began pulling down your pants, and you tried to help but he seemed to have a good handle on things. When they were on the floor, he looked at the last article of clothing that was on the way. He then looked back up at you.

You expected him to do it, but when he took his time, you got impatient. He was fearful of using actual words since he didn't want to scare you away, but at the same time he didn't want to force you onto something you didn't want. That's why he left it up to you. You pushed them down, and out of instinct, your thighs came together. He chuckled, as he got on his knees, and pulled them apart.

"Aren't you cute?" He said as he brought his lips up to your pussy. He began giving your clit tiny kitten licks. That soon changed as he confidently rolled his tongue around. His hand went up, and he pressed both, his index and middle finger against your bottom lip; you opened your mouth, allowing both fingers in, and rolling your tongue around them. After he felt like it was enough he took those fingers out, and used them to enter your hole.

He slowly moved his thick fingers in and out of you. He scissored them, making sure you'd be prepped enough for him. He moved them around, and while pushing his fingers down he found your g-spot. It wasn't easy to stay quiet, while he repeatedly hit that spot.

You tossed your head back as a low moan escaped your lips. You bit your bottom lip, trying to suppress any noise that threatened to get away. While doing so, you had failed to notice how your legs had been trying to come together. Your thighs were wrapped around him, nearly choking him but he didn't say anything; he was simply enjoying it.

"So good." You exhaled. He took his fingers out, and moved his tongue lower. He plunged his tongue in, and moved it around, while his thumb began moving on your clit. You slapped your hand over your mouth to stop yourself from screaming as you saw white, reaching your orgasm.

Toji pressed a kiss on your clit before pulling away, but he couldn't do so entirely. He patted your thigh, when you realized how you were nearly choking him. He didn't care for an apology since, in his eyes, what you did wasn't wrong. It just made the experience more enjoyable for him.

Toji stood up from the ground. You helped him unbutton his shirt, and you admired his toned body when the shirt was completely off; you had done so many times but you had tried to be discreet. Most of the times you did so, you wondered when he worked out. You didn't care either way. He moved his hands down and unbuttoned his pants. You took a deep breath as he slowly pulled them down. You assumed it was his way of teasing, but it was painful to wait.

When he finally took it off, your eyes widened at the sight. No man you had ever been with could compare. You inhaled while looking at it. It was as if your eyes were glued to it.

He aligned himself and teased you, hitting your cunt a couple of times with it before slowly pushing himself in. You were lucky he was feeling nice, because any other day he would've forced you to take it.

He forced you to look him in the eyes, as he stretched you out. It felt neverending, but then he came to a complete stop. That was your sign. He waited a minute to get you adjusted before beginning to move his hips. He moved slowly, which you were fine with for a couple of minutes but then you wanted more.

"Faster." You asked, and he complied. He moved faster, and watched your mouth fall open. He felt so proud.

Not only was he proud that he was making you feel good but the fact that he was fucking you. After literally many failed attempts, he had gotten what he wanted. Oh, and it felt so good.

"Shit-" He groaned. The way your pussy was sucking him in was euphoric. You had been so touch deprived, and now he couldn't be gladder that you had turned him down since he doubted it would've felt as good as it did now.

He shut his eyes and took his cock out, making you whine at the sudden emptiness. He was about to cum too fast, and he didn't want this experience to be disappointing for you, since he planned on doing it again. After taking a couple of breaths he plunged himself back into you, without warning.

You had nearly screamed, since he went at the same pace he had left off. He knew you were more than ready, so what was the point of going slow again?

His hand found its way to the back of your head, and he pulled you into a sloppy kiss. His other hand found your clit, and he began rubbing it. You moaned into his mouth, which gave him more motivation to keep doing what he was doing.

The sound of his balls smacking against your skin was the only sound filling the room. Of course, occasional moans from either of you happened, but those were rare since you both had to be cautious.

"Toji-" You moaned. You were so close, and he could tell. Your walls began clenching around his cock, and at any moment you would finish. It felt so good, that he didn't want it to end. Never in his life had he fucked someone so good. But he couldn't wait to fill you up.

You held onto his shoulders as your body spasmed, finally reaching your high. He kept going fast, not caring if you were too sensitive or anything. He only cared about reaching his own orgasm. Good for you that he was almost done. His thrusts became sloppy, and you noticed.

"Pull out." You felt the need to remind him, and he looked up at you. It was great that it suddenly came into your mind.

"Huh?" He asked. Now, that's not what he wanted to hear.

"I'm not on birth c-control." You told him. He sincerely didn't care if you were on birth control or not, he just wanted to fill you up; but your wish was his command for tonight. He stopped himself before he was too close.

You got off the desk and on your knees, looking up at him. You opened your mouth, stuck your tongue out and held up your tits. Now, that was a nice sight to see. He jerked himself off and finished. You were a complete mess. There was cum all over your face, as well as your chest. And of course, on the necklace he had given you. He only hoped that it wouldn't do much damage to the pearl.

He helped you stand up, while admiring the mess he made. Then he looked into his desk to give you something to clean yourself up with. While you began cleaning yourself up he felt like telling you something.

"Y/N..." He began and you hummed in response. You felt as if he was going to tell you to keep quiet about everything, or something along those lines, but his next words caught you off guard.

"You're mine now."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

26.8K 1K 12
𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘:- ❛ 𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 �...
30.8K 828 32
°●•°•●°♤■■■■■■■■■■♤°●•°•●° 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭...
126K 5K 20
𝘛𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣...
685 38 2
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊. ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊...