[Pianist]

By alphaka742

Minnie is a famous pianist, after an accident she looses the ability to use her hands and will fall in depres... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
Announcement
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
News
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
XLX
XLXI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
Epilogue
Special chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT

A big thank you

271 15 5
By alphaka742

Guys! As you can see this is not an update, it's me (the author) that is thanking you all.

Why am I thanking you?  I'm thanking you because of all the funny and good comments left in this story.

All the votes and everything you left in this story.

I am thankful and happy that you enjoy reading this, I never expected to reach this number of readings.

Thank you so much to all of you! I give you all a big hug, a bigger one if you need it! 

Please stay safe and hydrated! 

Again thank you, soon I will publish the next chapter! 

Bye bye sweet messes.

Love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 305 14
A loud gunshot woke Yuqi in her sleep, she slowly got up in her bed and walked quietly to the door. Then a continuous and ear shattering sound of gun...
69.8K 3.4K 41
"You saved me from falling into that deep pit of despair." "You're the tiniest light of hope in the midst of my darkest nights." Started: 05.23.20 En...
59.4K 2.3K 52
(COMPLETED) "Soo just stop. She will never come back." "I believe in her. She'll come back." Soojin said while looking at the sky filled with stars w...
2.9K 125 16
Shuhua is the daughter of one of the richest and most powerful people in China. Her family has roots in the domain market in the country or even in i...