๐€ ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ [๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...

By lemonlover1110

[๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] โ†ณ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

โ†ณ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™…๐™ค๐™—
โ†ณ ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ
โ†ณ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ
โ†ณ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ
โ†ณ ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ ๐™๐™ฅ
โ†ณ ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก
โ†ณ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™€๐™œ๐™ค
โ†ณ ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง
โ†ณ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™ฉ. 1
โ†ณ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™ฉ. 2
โ†ณ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š
โ†ณ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
โ†ณ ๐™ˆ๐™ง. ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ค'๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ
โ†ณ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™‚๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ
โ†ณ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ง, ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ
โ†ณ ๐˜ฟ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
โ†ณ ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
โ†ณ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™๐™š๐™˜๐™ 
โ†ณ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
โ†ณ ๐™๐™จ๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™š
โ†ณ ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™ค ๐™Ž๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š
โ†ณ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
โ†ณ ๐™‰๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ 
โ†ณ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™
โ†ณ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ
โ†ณ ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
โ†ณ ๐™๐™š๐™™-๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™
โ†ณ ๐™‡๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ
โ†ณ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ

โ†ณ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ช๐™ฉ

39.8K 1.6K 2.7K
By lemonlover1110

You were getting ready to go out with your friends. You decided you spent most Saturdays inside, bored out of your mind and that wouldn't change anytime soon since you were a nanny. It was a nice opportunity since you didn't have to pay for drinks either. Your pocket wouldn't feel a thing, and you never knew when an opportunity like this one would come up again.

Geto was on his way to pick you up, and you were finishing your makeup. You wore a black bodycon dress with a cut out in the front, and you prayed your father would be in bed by the time you left since he would for sure make some kind of stupid joke. You looked over your outfit, again before laying down on your bed as you waited for Geto's text message.

"Hey, honey." Your mother barged into your room, a bad habit of hers. "You almost leaving?"

"Yes." You answered, not bothering to look away from your phone.

"Alright, just text us if you're staying at Suguru's so we don't worry too much." She left, leaving the door open. You sighed and got up from the bed to close it again. It was useless since Geto just texted you telling you he was outside. You grabbed your tiny purse, and left the house without saying goodbye.

You got into the backseat of Geto's car with your friend Shoko, since the passenger seat was occupied by Gojo. You messed up Gojo's hair as a form of greeting.

"How are you three?" You asked.

"Good." They responded in unison.

"How about you?" Shoko asked and you smiled.

"Good." You answered.

"You know, we're convinced this boss of yours has a crush on you." Gojo spoke up, making Geto hit his arm. Gojo rubbed the spot that was hit before continuing talking. "Like free entry and drinks to a new club? He's trying to get into your drawls."

"Stop talking." Geto spoke through his teeth to the man seated next to him.

"I agree though, it seems suspicious, but I don't mind." Shoko chimed in. She seemed happy, classes were stressing her out and this was a way to get her mind off things. "Free drinks are on the line, so whatever you do with him is none of our business."

"Are you three even legally allowed to drink?" You couldn't even remember their ages, which made you feel a bit bad but then again they wouldn't remember yours.

"Yeah, we have fake IDs anyways." Geto answered.

"Is this boss of yours single? Just asking if you're not into him I can always make myself be seen." Shoko brought up and you chuckled. You were about to answer but Gojo spoke first.

"He has a wife, but you already know he's into Y/N~"

"Shut up! No he isn't, I'm just a great employee." You argued which made everyone in the car laugh. What a lie.

"How are those kids anyway?" Geto switched the subject since the topic of your boss made him a bit uncomfortable.

"They're good. Such angels." You answered as if they were your own kids, and they noticed.

"Seems like you have grown close." Shoko commented, and the other two agreed.

"We did! One of them accidentally called me mom on Wednesday." You bragged. "They're so well behaved!"

"Good for you."

The rest of the car ride was filled with jokes (mostly making fun of Gojo) and laughs (from everyone but Gojo). Geto pulled up to the place and he looked for a parking space. It was all full, but luckily a spot opened up. It was a bit of a walk to the place, but you got lucky to find a spot. You got out of the car, and quickly Gojo and Geto were each by yours and Shoko's side.

"It's not a bad part of town, relax." You reassured them.

"It doesn't matter." Geto replied. It was dark out, even if they didn't look intimidating, people wouldn't come too close. You walked slowly since you weren't in a rush since the night was still young. The closer you got, the bigger the line of people appeared. It would take hours to get in.

"Go up to the bouncer and tell him your name." Gojo said and you cocked your eyebrow. "It might work, you'll never know if you don't try."

"Fine. You're coming with me." You grabbed his wrist and dragged him to where the bouncer was. A big, intimidating man looked down at you. You knew you were about to get reprimanded.

"Back of the line, lady.." His harsh deep voice could make a grown ass man cry. Luckily you didn't take it personal.

"She's here to tell you who she is." Gojo got impatient since you were taking too long to speak up.

"Probably no one important, but go ahead. Make me laugh."

"Y/N L/N." You told him and he was quick to apologize for his behavior after the mention of your name.

"How many people are in your party?" He asked, this time his voice sounding much nicer.

"Four." You responded and he nodded. You were about to call them over, but Gojo was the best choice to do that since he could be louder. "Please call them over, Satoru."

Gojo whistled and made a hand gesture to your friends who were at the very back of the line. They walked up, and you waited there until four people got out. A group of five left, and the bouncer let you in, not bothering to even check IDs. You wondered if he was under strict orders from Mr. Fushiguro. You pushed that thought to the back of your mind as you entered the place.

-

Hours later and your group was drunk, and you were seated down drinking a cocktail while they danced. You had danced a bit, well a lot, and your feet were tired. You tried watching over them, which was hard since they moved around a lot. At this point you didn't care, they could embarrass themselves all they wanted.

You finished another cocktail and stood up and walked over to the bar to order another one. The cute bartender immediately noticed you and asked, "Another one?"

You simply nodded and he started with your drink, disregarding the other people. You looked around as you waited. The place was packed and you were already tired. It was a shame that the other three were having too much fun to even think about going home.

"Here you go Miss L/N." He put down your drink and you thanked him.

"Oh please, call me Y/N." You told him since such formality made you feel old. You were curious about the man, he was handsome. You were about to ask for his name but noticed how busy he was. You ended up walking away, since you didn't want to be a bother.

You weren't paying attention while walking, which resulted in you bumping into someone. You quickly apologized for negligence. The man was about to make a remark but then they realized who you were. You looked up at the person who smirked.

"It's nice to see you did end up coming." He patted the top of your head. He had other things to do, but now those tasks were out of his mind. He had other plans. "Let's go sit down."

You ended up leading him to the booth you were seated at, and found Shoko there. You both sat down and she cocked her eyebrow at you, which was her way of asking about the man next to you.

"This is my boss." You introduced him and she waved at him.

"Uh- Let me go grab another drink." She stood up and walked over to the bar leaving you two alone.

"Having fun?" He asked and you nodded.

"Thank you for the invitation, I really appreciate it." You told him.

"It's nothing, I'm just glad you're having fun on your day off." He said. His eyes landed on your drink and he wondered, "How many of those have you had?"

"Not enough to get drunk." You answered because you had lost count. You were a heavyweight with alcohol so it took a lot to even get you tipsy.

"Someone handles her alcohol well."

"I do. Try to get me drunk and you'll end up bankrupt." You joked which made him chuckle.

"What are you drinking tonight?" He asked.

"Mai Tai, wanna try?" You offered some of your beverage and he took it. He took a sip and savored the drink.

"That's actually nice, I never really do cocktails." He handed you back the drink.

"What do you usually drink?"

"Bourbon."

"You're so predictable." You laughed and he clicked his tongue before chuckling. You put your drink down and noticed he was empty handed. "You drinking tonight?"

"No, I usually don't drink." He shared which left you surprised. "Makes me act irrational so I try not to do it often."

"That makes sense." You continued drinking the cocktail unsure of what to bring up. You wanted to ask about the children but he was probably as clueless about them as you were. But it didn't hurt to ask. "How are-"

"Y/N~" Gojo's voice interrupted you, and you both looked over at the white-haired man. Gojo shut himself up when he noticed you were busy. "Didn't know you were speaking with someone, my bad."

"What do you want?" You asked him.

"Was just going to say my goodbye, I'm leaving." He kept looking back at the girl who was waiting for him.

"Oh, have fun." You waved at him and then turned your attention back to the man next to you. "As I was saying, how are Megumi and Tsumiki?"

"They're fine. Tsumiki is happy to be with her mom and well, Megumi... not so much." He answered.

"Oh, poor Gumi." You pouted.

"Yeah..." Mr. Fushiguro looked around to see how many people were nearby. "How many friends did you come with?"

"Three. One just left, the other one went to grab another drink and the third..." You had no idea of the whereabouts of Geto. "Yeah I feel like you lost so much money with us."

"Oh no, it's fine." He assured.

"I mean Satoru doesn't drink alcohol, but Shoko... Well she counts for a whole group of people."

"It's totally fine." He told you again. Then he saw an opening. He took your chin between his index finger and thumb and lifted your face. "Although, I always take other types of payments."

"Mister-"

"Toji, I insist you use Toji." He corrected you.

"Toji..." You had forgotten what you wanted to say. He didn't even give you time to finish your sentence. He closed the space between you two, pressing his chapped lips onto your soft ones. It was intoxicating and even though your mind was telling you to pull away, you just couldn't.

His tongue found its way into your mouth and it wandered around. Instead of pushing him away, your hands found their way to the back of his head. You pressed your tongue against his. His hand landed on your thigh and it slowly went higher and higher.

What you were doing was wrong but you couldn't stop. Who would recognize him and then tell on him? The possibilities of getting caught just made everything so much more exciting which is why you couldn't pull away.

Reality struck. He had a wife who would be devastated if she found out about this. You removed your hands from the back of his head and ended up pushing him away, leaving him confused.

"You have a wife." You had to remind him.

"You think she'll care about what I do? That woman only thinks about herself." He sounded mad. It clicked that he was probably just using you to get payback on the woman. You wondered what she had done, but you assumed it was just because she's constantly absent.

"Don't use me to get revenge on her, use whoever you want but not me." You stood up and stormed out, not caring to tell a single soul that you were leaving.

Toji didn't go after you, he didn't care enough about you to stand up and chase after you. He and his wife were similar in so many aspects, especially that both only thought about themselves. There was an exception with Toji, his son. But that was it. He couldn't bother to care about someone else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.1K 21
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
30.8K 828 32
ยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐโ™คโ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ™คยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ...
165K 4.4K 26
โž๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ!โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„...
377K 4.7K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...