Hey...handsome...😉

By Ekhassina

#Phaming #ghostship #short story #mpreg There were two couples more like two friends met two strange... More

CHARACTERS
BAD DECISION
BIG MISTAKE
BIRTH OF OON
NEW BEGINNING
A PERSON FROM PAST
WAYO'S CRUSH
NEW NEIGHBOR
FIRST DAY-SOTUS
MING SAVIOUR
LUNCH TOGETHER
CARING PHANA
PHA AND MING TIME
PHA'S GIRLFRIEND
THE TRUTH IS....
WAYO PROPOSAL
PHA'S HELP
PHA'S LOVE REALISATION
MING'S INSECURE
THEIR WORLD
WHO IS PHA
LITTLE TALK
WAYO CONFRONT PHANA
PHA CONFESSION PART-1
FINAL NIGHT
DINNER DATE
PHA CONFESSION-2
WHAT A MESS
PHA PARENT'S
EVERYONE KNEW
FAMILY
FAMILY-2
FAMILY-3
REALISE HIS FEELING
JEAOUSLY AND MISUNDERSTANDING
CONFESSION(END)

DINNER WITH PHA

1.9K 83 7
By Ekhassina

AUTHOR POV

Ming is had short nap. He always felt weak after he gave birth to his son. So his mom asked him to rest as much as he can. He woke up and freshen up himself before breastfeed his son. They both come to kitchen where ming mom cooking.

Mom...is everything ready. You want my help.

No baby...i already prepared dinner. Just making juice now. If you want you can set the table.

Okay mom...come baby we will set table while grandma making juice.

Ding Dong...Ding Dong...

I will see mom. That must be p'pha.

     Ming went to open the door with his son.

Hi...ming.

Hi..p'pha. Come in. Dinner os almost ready. Have a seat.

Thank you ming.

Here take this. Pha give cookie box to ming.

Thank you p'pha. But you don't need to bring this.

Its okay ming. Can i hold oon. Pha look at oon who is giggled to himself.

Yeah...sure.

Like before oon happily snuggle to pha chest. And he try to hold pha hair when he kissed him.

     Ming smiled at them. He saw how his son play with pha hair and try to poke his eyes.

Ming mom come to living room and saw everything. She shed some tears when he saw ming geniual smile.

Hello...kid. I am ming mom. How are you...???

Thank you mam. I am good how are you...?? Pha take the juice glass and thanked her.

Just call me aunty son. You are really handsome like my baby told to me.

        Mommm...

   Ming felt embarrassed.

Pha chuckled. Thank you aunty. Your son also cute. I like him.

Ming was stunned.

Ming mom also shocked.

I mean oon aunty. He is such a cute kid.

Ming signed. He don't know  why but he felt disappointed somewhat.

Oh...thank you phana.

You can just call me pha aunty.

Okay...pha. lets have dinner. Here give oon to me. I put him into stroller.

It's okay aunty. I can manage.

No...pha. you can't have dinner while holding him. Don't worry he will be your side only.

Ming mom smiled how pha quickly attached to oon and viceversa.

They had their dinner while oon is looking at them from his stroller.

Thanks for the tasty steak aunty. You are the best. I felt full.

You are welcome pha. If you like you can have dinner with us whenever you want. After all we are neighbors.

Thats so sweet of you aunty. But i don't want to disturb your family dinner.

Ohfhoo...its not like that pha. You also like my son. Don't hesitate to come around.

Thank you aunty.

Its okay...you guys go. I will clean the dishes and join you later.

Okay...mom. p'pha lets go.

Aunty may i help you.

No...pha. you go with ming and watch some movies.

Ming , pha and oon went to living room.

P'pha you want watch movie or you have any work to do.

No ming. Our classes are not started yet. If you not comfortable i may go now.

Oh...no no...p'pha. I just...let's just watch movie.

They watch some random movie and few mins later ming mom also joined them.

Where are you going baby...?

Oon messed up his diaper mom. I will go and change him.

Okay...baby.

Pha thought...why ming going to change his brother diaper while his mom is right here. But didn't ask anything about that. Maybe ming is such a overprotective big brother pha thought to himself. The he start to watch the movie and few mins later ming came alone.

Ming where is oon.

He slept p'pha. After he fed.

Mmm...okay.

   pha felt weird. Pha thought ' ming told them he is going to change oon diaper. Now he is saying he slept after fed. But when he went to room he didn't bring any bottle with him. Then how he feed him.'

      Ming mom started to have conversation with pha. Because she felt the movie is bored.

   So...pha...where are you from..i mean are you from here or other province like us.

     No...i am here from only aunty. I did my school here only.

     Oh..that's good. But why didn't  you come from home. Its more comfortable than staying here alone.

     Actually aunty my home is far from here. Its took a hour to reach from here. And also usaully my parents won't  be at home. Even i stay at home i feel lonely only.

       Pha smiled sadly.

      Why pha...don't you have any siblings.

     No aunty. I am only son to my parents. So i don't no one to talk to me at home.

     Ming mom who saw the sadness on his changed the topic.

     Mm.. don't  feel pha. Actually it's  good idea to stay here pha. You don't need to travel almost 2 hours daily. You can use that time to study. After all you are medical students. And what more you can enjoy your uni life freely.

    Ming mom told the last line with teasing manner and winked at him.

   Haha...yes aunty. You are correct. No more restriction.

    Pha felt comfortable to talk to ming mom who is friendly type.

     Oh... okay...pha...you are parents in business world or something.

   No aunty. In fact both are doctors. You know the Kongathanin Multinational hospitals...

       Wow...both are doctors. Yes...i know...So they are working there

      In fact its our family hospital aunty.

    Omg...is it true. Wow...i heard about that hospital. Its famous one here right.

        Yes...aunty. My mom and dad both are famous in their field.

     Mm...cool. I am sure you also become like them one day.

    Thank you aunty. But i don't i will be like them.

     Don't say like that pha. I can see you are such good kid. You achieve you dream one day.

  Just like that they talk to each other and know about one another.

    On the otherside ming actually  listening conversation without them knowing.

     A hour later pha excused himself  from them.

       Okay aunty. I get going. Thanks once again for dinner.Its already 9pm. Good night.

    Okay...p'pha. You can come around whenever you want. Good night.

Ming take him to main door.

Good night p'pha.

Good night ming. Thank you for the dinner.

Ming nod his head and went to their living room after locked the door.

He is not only handsome but good child. He really like our oon. Is nt it baby. Ming mom suddenly told to him.

Yes...mom. My first thought about him was weird. But i realised he is a good person.

    Yes...that's why wise people always says 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'.

     Haha yes mom. You are correct.

     Mmm...Good night baby. Ming mom kissed ming forehead and went her room.

     Good night mom. Ming went to his room.

P.s.please bear with my poor english and grammatical mistakes

Pic credits goes to rightful owner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Red String By *

Fanfiction

25K 1.4K 12
"I told you I didn't loved you. But all this time, it was all I ever did." I whispered trough the air, hoping it will be heard by you who's just by m...
1M 47.7K 60
Excerpt He eyed the kid up and down. Pale skin, black hair, cute button nose, pink lips and playful eyes. Even if the eyes looks scared right now. Th...
31.5K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...
231K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...