Orange cats can also attack d...

By Crystal_Apple520

IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY Important things are needed to be said three times❤️ Th... More

Summary
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

25

532 14 0
By Crystal_Apple520

Chapter 25 That is a pair of human hands

    Chen Miansheng chuckled and shook his head. Knowing that his little orange cat was arrogant again, he let her go, and went to the courtyard to reply.

    After learning that Chen Miansheng was willing to take care of Xiaohua temporarily, Wu Gang was overjoyed and kept thanking Chen Miansheng.

    Although Xiaohua couldn't figure out the situation, she "meowed" twice when she saw the happy expression of her owner, and then waved her tail.

    As Wu Gang said, Xiaohua's temperament is indeed docile. Even though Chen Miansheng had the smell of other cats, after being put on the ground by Wu Gang, he hesitated for two seconds, and still leaned in, carefully rubbing the corner of Chen Miansheng's clothes.

    Wu Gang: "Then please, shopkeeper Chen, I will definitely come back as soon as possible."

    Chen Miansheng nodded: "I hope that Brother Wu will go here and Mrs. Wu's illness will get better."

    After Wu Gang left, Gu Wu replaced Chen Mian. Sheng took the fish that Wu Gang had brought into the small courtyard and left.

    Feiyan finally won the staged victory, chewed off a small piece of pig's hoof, heard the faint meow from the yard, tilted her head for a moment, or gave up the remaining pig's hoof and put it into the portable space , Then sneaked to the door to find out.

    When Xiao Hua arrived for the first time, she was looking around in the courtyard curiously, watching Chen Miansheng walking in the direction of the chaifang, and she immediately followed with a "meow" sound.

    Fei Yan moved her ears vigilantly, thinking that this cat could be so clingy when she first came?

    Even knowing that Xiao Hua won't live for long, Fei Yan still had a vigilance in her heart and hurriedly raised her foot to catch up.

    As soon as I walked to the door of the Chaifang, I saw Xiao Hua wandering around Chen Miansheng's robe, yelling "meow meow meow" in her mouth, her voice soft and whimpering.

    While Chen Miansheng was preparing a late meal for it, he noticed Xiao Hua’s intimacy, he raised the end of his eyes slightly, and was about to bend over to touch its head, after a glimpse of an orange figure, he tilted his head to look at the end of his eyes. The raised arc is even worse.

    "Did you finish the pig's trotters so soon?"

    The little orange cat ignored him, just jumped onto the stove lightly, walked up to him on a catwalk, and jumped into his arms when he lifted his foot.

    Chen Miansheng subconsciously stretched out his hand to pick it up, and after he took the little orange cat into his arms, he saw the little orange cat arching into his arms, then probed out, staring at the little flower condescendingly.

    It looks like a declaration of sovereignty.

    Xiao Hua obviously didn't understand the series of operations of the big orange cat in front of her. After a long time, she tentatively wagged her tail at Feiyan and gave a soft "meow".

    Although Thirteen turned Feiyan into a cat, she never gave her the ability to understand cat words.

    Feiyan wrinkled her eyebrows that did not exist at all. Xiaohua's behavior fell in her eyes, and it was more like trying to please Chen Miansheng in front of her.

    If you call it, do you think she can't meow.

    Thinking of this, Fei Yan stared at it: "Meow!"

    Xiaohua stomped her feet uneasily: "Meow." (You...Hello)

    Feiyan: "Meow!"

    Xiaohua shook her body. "Oh..." (Why are you so fierce...)

    Fei Yan: "Meow!"

    Xiao Hua stopped screaming this time, and quickly kicked and rushed behind Chen Miansheng, tightly He hid himself by the corner of his clothes, leaving only a slender flower tail dangling outside.

    Fei Yan: "?"

    Good fellow, I learned how to find a backer for myself when I first came here, right? Today, she has to let her know clearly who is the boss in this family.

    She was about to jump back to the ground, but before her front paws could stick out, she was suddenly pinched on the back of her neck with one hand.

    Fei Yan's whole body instantly softened.

    Chen Miansheng's warm voice was slowly suppressed from above.

    "Didn't we all discuss it before, how come a little flower suddenly grows fierce."

    Feiyan wrinkled the tip of his nose dissatisfiedly, and hit his arm with his tail one after another.

    It's not because the cat is coming to compete with her, and because Chen Miansheng doesn't have any self-control at all. It is a cat who wants to touch its head. Is it because she has a bad head?

    "Little orange is obedient," Chen Miansheng put her back on the stove, and lightly touched the tip of her nose with his fingertips. "Our little orange is the host, and we must treat the guests well."

    Fei Yan paused .

    Xu is the difference between "host" and "guest" which pleased her to a great extent. After a moment of dazedness, Fei Yan raised her chin triumphantly, and her gaze towards Xiao Hua became much gentler and friendly.

    Yes, she is the real host.

    Chen Miansheng strives to be even in the dinner between the two cats.

    Even though Wu Gang said, feeding Xiaohua with raw fish is enough, but when preparing dinner for it, he still reproduced a copy according to the standard for Feiyan, which is a small fish with half a bowl of meat bibimbap. Match.

    Feiyan insisted on embodying her difference in this respect, she just asked for a piece of twice-cooked pork from Chen Miansheng's chopsticks, dangling it in her mouth and turning around the small flower half a circle, and then swallowed the whole piece in front of it. .

    Where could Chen Miansheng not know the thoughts of his little cat, and witnessed the whole process of the little orange cat playing with treasures, he couldn't help but laughed at him for a while.

    After eating supper, Chen Miansheng sat in front of a few cases, read the book for a while, and was ready to go to sleep.

    Before going to bed, he deliberately found the small nest previously prepared for Feiyan, and temporarily reserved it for Xiaohua.

    As for Feiyan, she leaped into Chen Miansheng's bed with ease and yawned lazily.

    She just wanted to find a comfortable position to sleep, Yu Guang caught a glimpse of Xiaohua squatting on the side of the bed, looking at the bed eagerly, with a pitiful appearance, and her intention to sleep on the bed with her was obvious.

    Feiyan immediately put on a fierce expression: "Meow!"

    What are you doing? How can guests get into the host’s bed casually. It would be nice to have a nest for you, but don’t put an inch here.

    Seeing that the little orange cat was about to blow his hair again with excitement, Chen Miansheng raised his fingertips and rubbed his eyebrows. He hesitated for a while before giving reason to Xiaohua or his own kitten, and finally looked at Xiaohua.

    "Little Hua just sleeps in the nest, okay? If you come up, Little Orange should be upset."

    Even though Xiao Hua doesn't have the psychic nature of Feiyan, she still noticed the rejection in Chen Miansheng's words.

    It swayed its tail aggrievedly, and after turning a half circle around the bamboo bed, he reluctantly returned to the nest to sleep.

    Chen Miansheng breathed a sigh of relief, rubbing her palm between the neck of her little orange cat.

    "Now you can sleep."

    Feiyan was very satisfied with the result, and even touched Chen Miansheng's palm with her furry head affectionately, and then leaned against Chen Miansheng to sleep on the bedside with a quilt. .

    Upon seeing this, Chen Miansheng shook his head reluctantly, but the eyes that fell on the little orange cat were extremely gentle.

    After watching this for a while, he got up and blew out the candlelight on the bedside, then stopped.

    The whole small courtyard suddenly fell into silence.

    Haoyue slowly moved towards the middle of the night sky, time passed by, and a mechanical sound suddenly rang in the sleeping Feiyan's mind.

    [The setting "Cinderella at Midnight" has been activated, and the duration is half an hour. The host can end it early according to its own needs. I wish the host a pleasant experience. When

    she slept in the middle of the night, Fei Yan suddenly felt hot and painful all over her body. Half of her body seemed to be on a cliff.

    Almost reflexively, she opened her eyes suddenly, and she did not expect to see Chen Miansheng's bed, but the dim floor.

    The sense of dangling is real!

    In the next second, Fei Yan's whole body began to fall from the bed.

    She quickly stretched out her hand to balance her body, but the sight that she never wanted to see made her mind blank for a moment.

    Before he could make any response, the whole person fell to the ground.

    The movement was so loud that even Xiao Hua, who was already asleep, opened his eyes, staring at the strange figure that suddenly appeared in the room with a surprised expression, and hesitantly "meow".

    Feiyan couldn't take care of it at this time, the pain swept through her body, but she didn't seem to feel it at all, she only stared at the slender white hands before her eyes.

    She flexed her fingers slightly.

    It was no longer the shaggy paws of the orange cat.

    ——It's the real one, which belongs to her, as a human hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.1K 41
On the first day Yun Shu officially started the task, the system told her. [You just need to remember the purpose of the mission, and everything...
1.5M 82.5K 82
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.7M 61.4K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...