Orange cats can also attack d...

By Crystal_Apple520

IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY Important things are needed to be said three times❤️ Th... More

Summary
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

21

513 14 0
By Crystal_Apple520

Chapter 21 Be a Little Child

    As the New Year's Eve approaches, the New Year atmosphere in the town is getting stronger day by day.

    On New Year's Eve, Dongfeng Town could hardly return to the big sun, Fei Yan curled up on the corner of the bamboo bed, her eyes dazzled by the sunlight through the window lattice.

    She opened her eyes dazedly and yawned lazily.

    He was about to go to the firewood room to look for Chen Miansheng's figure as usual. When he slowly got up from the bed, he found that Chen Miansheng was already sitting at the table and reading.

    Xu was to cater to the New Year's atmosphere. Today, he changed into a vermilion robe that he hadn't seen him wear on weekdays.

    The red color made him paler, the blue silk was tied up high, the thick eyelashes were slightly drooping, and the tails of the narrow eyes were drooping. He was holding the scriptures in one hand, and the fingertips of the other hand tapped on the edge of the table. Revealing the lazy temperament of Silk Ruoyuruuowu.

    Fei Yan stared straight and swallowed unconsciously.

    Can Chen Miansheng look better?

    Yuemo noticed the little orange cat's gaze. Chen Miansheng slowly moved his gaze from the scriptures to the little orange cat. Seeing her staring at him intently, he slightly bent his eyes and hooked his fingers at the little orange cat: "Wake up Is it?"

    Fei Yan's body reaction was faster than his head, and she ran over and froze into Chen Miansheng's arms.

    As soon as she stood firm, Chen Miansheng seemed to be magical. He took out a pair of red silk pendants from nowhere, and gently pinned them to the little orange cat's ears.

    His fingertips were a bit cold, and when they touched Feiyan's ears, Feiyan slapped her ears uncomfortably twice.

    The pair of pendants are woven with red cords, semi-circular arcs, in the middle is a beautiful bow, and under the bow is a long red jade the size of a bean, which is light and delicate.

    Don't put it on Feiyan's ears, you can hardly feel its existence.

    It's just that she was a little uncomfortable for a while, and subconsciously raised the mat and planed it. After moving, she caught a glimpse of the red dress Chen Miansheng was wearing, and suddenly realized that the pendant matched the red dress very well, which was very festive.

    It's not like Chinese New Year, but it's a bit of a marriage.

    As soon as the word "married" came out, Fei Yan couldn't wait to raise her tail to greet herself twice.

    What was in her head all day long.

    Naturally, Chen Miansheng couldn't guess that his little cat's thoughts had already reached one hundred and eight thousand miles away.

    The pendant was discovered by accident when he was passing by the market not long ago. It was supposed to be something for children, but he bought it in a ghostly manner. He didn't expect that it was just right to put it on the little orange cat’s ears: "Little orange, happy New Year’s Eve . "

    Fei Yan almost reflexively went back to his" happy New Year ", opened his mouth just realized that was wrong, firmly shook his head, puzzled by his little paws Gogo neckline.

    Chen Miansheng: "Huh?"

    Fei Yan waved her tail outside the house.

    He wondered what his little cat meant: "Little Orange wants to ask, why don't you go to the medicine hall today?"

    Fei Yan turned her head and looked out the sunny window, nodding hesitantly.

    As usual, she should have finished the morning meal by this time, and she was carried to the same medicine hall by Chen Miansheng. However, today Chen Miansheng not only didn't wake her up, but also sat in the house slowly and read, which was really unusual.

    "Today is New Year's Eve. At the beginning of the new year, how is the day going today represents the good or bad fortune of the next year. The townspeople are taboo. They don't go to the medicine hall to get medicine, even if they go there. Use it."

    Chen Miansheng explained it carefully because he was worried that the kitten would not understand human customs.

    Of course Fei Yan understands this. No wonder the number of patients who came to the medicine hall a few days ago is getting fewer and fewer. It turns out that this is the reason.

    "But that's okay. I can steal some free time and spend a good New Year's Eve at home with the little orange," Chen Miansheng said, habitually rubbing the furry head of his kitten, "I'm hungry. I’m ready to eat, and it’s in the wood house."

    Feiyan nodded obediently, raised Mao Mao's head and rubbed it against Chen Miansheng's palm before ran to the wood house very consciously.

    Today’s Korean food is much richer than before. Deep-fried crispy fish, minced salted egg yolks, marinade soup, etc. are laid out in a circle, and a small bowl is added next to it, with two dumplings lying in it.

    Feiyan smacked her lips with satisfaction, but she didn't expect to have such a good thing as an extra meal on New Year's Eve.

    She had just picked up a crisp fish and wanted to swallow it into her stomach, when she suddenly heard two heavy knocks outside the door.

    She held the crispy fish, hesitated for two seconds, put the crispy fish back into the bowl, and ran back to Chen Miansheng again, pulling his robe toward the door.

    Chen Miansheng: "Someone knocks on the door?"

    Fei Yan shook her tail.

    He nodded, put down the scriptures in his hand, and walked to the gate of the courtyard to open the door.

    The person here is Wu Gang again.

    Wu Gang didn't care whether Chen Miansheng could hear or not, so he opened his mouth and shouted "Treasurer Chen, Happy New Year's Eve".

    He looked up and down Chen Miansheng's clothes, and he laughed: "The shopkeeper Chen is really festive, it's a bit like the wedding gown worn by the groom's official."

    He said, and looked down at Fei Yan: "Hey, the little orange cat has changed her outfit today."

    Feiyan blinked expectantly.

    Is it a good match?

    Unexpectedly, Wu Gang blurted out: "When the shopkeeper Chen gets married one day, the little orange cat is dressed like this. It's quite suitable to hold a flower basket to be a'little companion'."

    Fei Yan: "?"

    Chen Miansheng couldn't hear Wu Gang. Of course, I didn’t understand that the kitten who was happily following out in the last second, but in the next second, he changed to a cat, and walked into the house without looking back.

    He glanced at Wu Gang and wanted to ask something. Then he thought that even if Wu Gang answered him, he could not hear him at all. After a somewhat self-deprecating smile, he quickly cleared up his emotions and asked, "Why Brother Wu here? "

    Wu Gang was very nervous and could not think so much. He raised the fish basket in front of Chen Miansheng and awkwardly made a gesture of "Happy New Year's Eve, this is a New Year's gift, don't give it back to me" in a dumb language.

    Chen Miansheng was slightly startled: "Why Brother Wu could make these gestures."

    Wu Gang made a simple "five" gesture. At the same time, the other hand held the fish basket and handed it forward.

    "Five" naturally refers to Gu Wu, even if I think about it, there are only a few in Dongfeng Town who know how to mute, and only Gu Wu can teach Wu Gang.

    Chen Mian knew it, but didn’t evade much this time. After all, this is a New Year’s gift. If it is not in accordance with the customary rules, he took the fish basket: "Happy New Year’s Eve, Brother Wu is interested, thank you, and ask Brother Wu to help me. Mrs. Wu gave a blessing."

    Wu Gang nodded, arched his hands at Chen Miansheng, and turned to leave.

    When Chen Miansheng brought the fish basket back to the wood house, he did not see the shadow of his little cat, and the food he prepared was eaten up completely.

    He lowered his eyes and thought for a moment, then raised his foot to walk in the direction of the study.

    Sure enough, as soon as he stepped into the study, he saw the kitten's long orange tail sticking out from under several cases, shaking it left and right, looking sulking.

    He smiled helplessly, leaned down, and gently poked the little orange cat’s tail with his fingertips: "Little

    orange , come out." The little orange cat’s tail unceremoniously patted his hand away, and shrank under a few cases. Willing to move.

    Chen Miansheng has always been very patient when treating his kittens: "Where did I make our little orange angry?" It's

    not you, it's Wu Gang, who wants her to be a companion for Chen Miansheng and others.

    She ah bah.

    Seeing that the little orange cat didn't respond, Chen Miansheng constricted his eyes for a while and then asked, "Or, is it because Brother Wu just said something?" The

    restless big tail was sluggish. The case stretched out a bit and slapped the ground twice.

    Knowing that he was right, Chen Miansheng held back a smile, and continued to ask, "Since it's not because of me, what did the little orange tantrum at me."

    It seemed that he was right, and the tail movement suddenly decreased. .

    Chen Miansheng trailed off and said amusedly: "Don't Xiao Tang think that I am so wronged?"

    Feiyan: "?" What did she hear, is this what Chen Miansheng can say?

    Seeing the wagging tail froze suddenly, Chen Miansheng bent his eyes and raised his eyebrows, as if thinking of something, his eyes rolled slightly, and suddenly he raised his hand to make a fist and coughed vigorously.

    Fei Yan was surprised when she heard the sound. Chen Miansheng's cough was almost healed, why did she cough up again.

    She almost got out of a few cases without even thinking about it. Just about to look up to check Chen Miansheng’s condition, she saw a flash of red robe in front of her. In the next second, she was carried into the embrace filled with the cold fragrance of pine wood. inside.

    The coughing no longer existed, and Fei Yan reacted afterwards.

    Just like the day when she first arrived in this world, the same place, the same one person and one cat.

    ——She was deceived by Chen Miansheng again.

    Fei Yan suddenly lost her anger, raising her tail high and trying to greet Chen Miansheng's face in a pretentious manner.

    Chen Miansheng saw through Little Orange Cat's intention at a glance, and the big hands that covered her neck restrainedly aggravated it a little bit without pain, but made her feel weak and lose strength.

    He hugged the little orange cat and changed directions, let her head towards him, scratched her chin with his fingertips, and said with a grin, "Are

    n't you out?" Feiyan waved his paw unconvincedly. Shouting in my heart, you are not a big liar cheated out.

    The tail of Chen Miansheng's eyes rose slightly, and the dark pupils smiled deeper: "You little conscience, I prepared so many delicious foods for you, and it was not me that made you angry. You are good, and send me a message. Don't tell me your temper, you still want to hit me with your tail?"

    He said, wrapping the little orange cat's tail with his fingertips, and circling it in a pointed circle.

    With a seemingly inattentive movement, Fei Yan trembled like an electric shock. She was about to move her tail away from Chen Miansheng's direction, saying that she would not let him touch it again.

    Chen Miansheng, this stinky shameless, touched her tail in a good way.

    Chen Miansheng raised his eyebrows slightly, obviously he didn't expect such a tiny movement to provoke such a big reaction from the little orange cat.

    He let go, hugged the little orange cat in his arms, and whispered: "Well, there are a lot of little orange and big cats, don't be angry." The

    cold scent of pine wood is on the tip of his nose, and it is so strong that Fei Yan's head was a little dizzy, she licked her lips, and even the sullen in her heart was relieved a bit.

    "Brother Wu also brought you a basket of fish specially. Although I can't hear and don't know what Brother Wu said, he must have done it unintentionally. And today, New Year's Eve, the little orange is happy, just be it. It’s for good luck this year, okay?"

    Xu Shi Chen Miansheng’s unbearable tone of "I can’t hear" poke a certain nerve in Feiyan, and she clearly stated facts, but she suddenly felt in her heart. Feeling uncomfortable.

    Chen Miansheng was still thinking about how to coax his kitten, and suddenly he noticed that the kitten moved.

    Immediately afterwards, a cat's head came out of his arms and rubbed against his chin. The soft meat pad was placed on his neck, and the big tail was also wrapped around his arm. The whole cat, who had just been bluffing, was suddenly so behaved.

    He was taken aback for a while, and sighed silently after a moment.

    My little cat is really.

    How can you be so good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 56.3K 58
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
132K 5K 30
"Bear the disgrace of the traitor, Possess the mask of the enemy." --- Sequel: "The Story of Hagami III [Naruto Fanfic | Uchiha]" --- Plot line, pict...
797K 21K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...