Orange cats can also attack d...

By Crystal_Apple520

IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY Important things are needed to be said three times❤️ Th... More

Summary
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

16

520 12 0
By Crystal_Apple520

Chapter 16: What Are You Fierce?

    So half a month passed.

    Except for occasional encounters with Lin Xu, Lin Xu didn't show any good expressions, but the business of Tongyaotang got better.

    Some patients who had been cured for a long time and recovered after taking the medicine in the same medicine hall also specially gave Chen Miansheng eggs, meat and other items to thank him.

    Naturally, Chen Miansheng wouldn't accept it, but every time his kitten saw the meat, his eyes would straighten out, and he made no secret of his desire for those things.

    At this moment, Chen Miansheng would secretly smile "Little Gluttonous Cat" in his heart, and after asking Gu Wuwan to reject those thankful gifts, he leaned over and rubbed the little orange cat's head, lowering her voice to coax her: "Don't bear it, go back. I’ll buy it for you on the way.”

    In fact, there was another sentence that was not said, “Little orange seems to be more and more edible these days”, but it is rare to see the little orange cat in such a good mood, Chen Miansheng’s eyes fell on her The cat's body became rounder and rounder for a few seconds, and after thinking about it, he put his words back.

    The dusk was getting thicker, and the guests in the same medicine hall were almost gone.

    Achu and Gu Wu were picking up the used things. A low-key man stood at the door and looked inside for a while before stepping into the medicine hall.

    Ah Chu raised his head subconsciously: "Guest..."

    After seeing the person coming, he paused.

    Dongfeng Town was not big at first, and everyone had a medicine hall. As one of the fellows in the same medicine hall, Ah Chu naturally recognized the person in front of him—the treasurer of Baishantang, another medicine hall in Dongfeng Town, Tu Xuan.

    Ah Chu didn't have much contact with him on weekdays, but it still didn't prevent him from dislike this person.

    Baishantang’s herbal medicines have always been expensive, almost twice that of Tongyaotang. If it weren’t for the price of Tongyaotang, it wouldn’t be possible that Baishantang wanted to become a single big family in Dongfeng Town.

    It stands to reason that they are all the same medicinal materials. The lower the price, the better the business. It happened that there was a factor of Chen Miansheng in the same medicine hall, but Baishantang was more popular in the town.

    As for Tu Xuan, he is a typical businessman with a smile on his face, but the smile is very fake at first glance, and it will make people feel uncomfortable.

    Feiyan had never seen Tu Xuan before, and now she was nestled in Chen Miansheng's arms, her face blank.

    Tu Xuan didn't even give Ah Chu a look. He walked straight to Chen Miansheng and said, "Shopkeeper Chen, your business in the same medicine hall is really good these days."

    Although Chen Miansheng couldn't hear him, Tu The choice is very strong. He lifted his head from the book and looked at Tu Xuan with a faint expression without speaking.

    Upon seeing this, Tu Xuan raised his mouth and smiled at Chen Miansheng: "Oh, I forgot. Shopkeeper Chen is deaf, I can't hear you. I will tell you what to do." There was a smile on his face, but he understood. One can tell when he hears it, the irony in these words is full.

    Hearing this, Gu Wu's face sank, but Chen Miansheng had told him not to quarrel with others because of these things. At this time, he could only reluctantly hold his temper and convey the first half of Tuxuan's remarks to Chen. Look at Miansheng.

    It's just that before Chen Miansheng could speak, the little orange cat in his arms "swished" out first. As soon as his sharp claws emerged from the mat, he unceremoniously greeted Tu Xuan's face.

    Tu Xuan was startled by the sudden appearance of the orange cat. After avoiding its paws, before he could catch his breath, he saw the little orange cat exploding all over his body again, and kept yelling at him. It looked like this. The fierce little leopard must be as fierce as possible.

    All this happened so quickly. Apart from being shocked, A Chu and Gu Wu glanced at each other. For the first time, they felt that the treasurer, the cat raised, had done what they didn't dare to do.

    Tu Xuan did not expect that he would be frightened like this by a half-sized cat. Knowing that Chen Miansheng is a shameless person, he couldn't tell him clearly, so he quickly turned his attention to Gu Wu and Achu for help: "This What's the matter with the cat, don't you guys get it out soon."

    Gu Wu and A Chu deliberately put on a look of embarrassment, cleared their throats and said: "Tu shopkeeper, I'm really sorry, this is raised by the shopkeeper. Cat, very precious, we are just helping buddies, how dare you touch it."

    Tu Xuan gritted his teeth, his face was blue and red, and he was afraid that the cat would not be able to dodge the next time. Had to turn his attention to Chen Miansheng.

    Chen Miansheng was also a little surprised. It's not that my little cat didn't lose his temper to outsiders, but he was angry like this last time, and it was the only time he was passing by the women in the market.

    Thinking of this, Chen Miansheng suddenly realized something. He lifted his eyelids and glanced at it. With a clear heart, he turned his gaze to the little orange cat and slowly opened his mouth: "Little orange, come back."

    Fei Yan He didn't listen at all, his pupils narrowed into a dangerous vertical line, and he even began to plan where the next claw should be scratched.

    So when Chen Miansheng stretched out his hand to lift the nape of her neck, the little orange cat subconsciously took his tail and opened his hand, turning his head and glaring at Chen Miansheng, looking fierce.

    Chen Mian grinned unanimously, and curled his eyes in front of the little orange cat, with the corners of his lips curled slightly, and asked softly: "Little guy, what are you doing, huh?"

    The ending of the word "um" was dragged by him. Low and long, lazy and tight.

    Fei Yan's arrogance went down instantly, she looked at Chen Miansheng, then turned to look at Tu Xuan, a little hesitant for a while.

    Upon seeing this, Chen Miansheng stretched out her hands directly, tilted her head slightly, and said a little persuasively: "Hey, come here."

    Fei Yan didn't respond to him for the first time, she shook her tail and turned her head fiercely again. Tu Xuan glared at him.

    When Tu Xuan mistakenly thought that the orange cat was about to pounce again, he suddenly turned his head back, rushed into Chen Miansheng's arms, and changed back to a well-behaved and docile appearance. By the way, he turned his head and licked lazily. Licking the hair on the neck.

    Tu Xuan: "?"

    This cat also brought two faces?

    After receiving the little orange cat in his arms, Chen Miansheng raised his hand to cover her back, and followed her hair one by one, until the little orange cat's emotions were completely calmed down, he slowly raised his eyes.

    "Treasurer Tu is looking for me this time, I don't know what you can do?"

    Tu Xuan swallowed, and he recovered after hearing the sound. His attitude towards Chen Miansheng has also improved a lot with the naked eye: "Naturally, I have something to do with Chen. The shopkeeper discusses.”

    He half-talked, glanced around again, and deliberately lowered his voice: "I wonder if there is any secluded place here in shopkeeper Chen?"

    Gu Wu truthfully relayed his words to Chen Miansheng.

    Chen Miansheng was silent for two seconds, then stood up, holding the little orange cat and walking toward the backyard: "Treasurer Tu, please follow me."

    Tu Xuan followed Chen Miansheng and saw Chen Miansheng's back. When the orange tail was exposed, there were still some lingering fears.

    He gritted his teeth, thinking that in the future, he must find an opportunity to make this cat look good.

    There is a pavilion in the backyard of Tongyaotang with a stone table in the pavilion. When business with Tongyaotang was still bleak, Chen Miansheng liked to sit here and read books and drink tea.

    Even if he gets busy these days, he has told Ah Chu to come here to clean every day, so it is still a good place for conversation.

    Chen Miansheng led Tu Xuan to sit opposite each other, while Gu Wu stood beside Chen Miansheng and was in charge of the communication between the two.

    "Treasurer Tu, please tell me something." Chen Miansheng said.

    Tu Xuan: "I want to come to shopkeeper Chen and already know that recently many people come to your doctor's office to grab medicine, because they have taken medicine before, but they haven't been able to cure it."

    Chen Miansheng looked at Gu Wu's gestures, and gave an "um", "Why did shopkeeper Tu suddenly talk about this."

    Tu Xuan: "Does shopkeeper Chen want to know the reason behind it?"

    Chen Miansheng raised his eyes. Asked in the opposite direction: "Do shopkeeper Tu knows?"

    The arc of Tu Xuan's mouth widened, showing a somewhat undisguised smug look on his face.

    "Of course I know. I'm not afraid to tell the truth with shopkeeper Chen. That's because I have already discussed with the doctor Qu in Zhenxi. The disease will not heal, so naturally he will come to the medicine hall for a long time to grab medicine.” At

    this point, Tu Xuan narrowed his eyes slightly, stretched out two fingers and rubbed it, making a "money" gesture.

    "But there are only a few medicine halls in Dongfeng Town. My Baishantang is the closest to Doctor Qu's medical hall, so most people will go to my medicine hall to grab medicine after taking the prescription, and the medicine hall will make more money. A lot of it.”

    Almost at the moment when Tu Xuan's voice fell, Fei Yan couldn't stand her temper, and she tried to rush out to scratch his face.

    No wonder the prescriptions of some patients who came to the same medicine hall were more or less problematic. It turned out that the reason was not at all whether the doctor's medical skills were superb, but rather the tricks that Tu Xuan and the Qu doctor in his mouth used to make money.

    Ignoring the patient for the sake of money is something Feiyan would not even dare to think about, so when she first became suspicious, she didn't even think about this possibility at all.

    And Tu Xuan could tell the facts with a smile that didn't matter to him. I really don't know what this person's heart is made of.

    Seeing the little orange cat stomping and rushing out, Chen Miansheng quickly grabbed her neck with his eyes and hands. After watching the five gestures, he closed the end of his eyes and his eyes gradually became cold.

    Chen Miansheng's impression has always been humble, polite, gentle and gentle. At this time, the tail of his eyes drooped slightly, and when his gaze slowly fell on Tu Xuan's body, there was instead a scent of not anger and prestige.

    But Gu Wu stayed with him for too long, anyway, and he could tell at a glance, his son was really moved.

    It's just that Chen Miansheng didn't answer Tu Xuan first. Instead, he bowed his head to the ear of the little orange cat and coaxed her with a light tone: "Little orange, I will take care of it. Don't worry, okay?"

    Fei Yan was in anger, and was caught off guard to hear Chen Miansheng's words, turned to face his deep eyes, and the anger dropped miraculously.

    Based on her understanding of Chen Miansheng, Chen Miansheng definitely would not be the same as Tu Xuan, but since Tu Xuan can come to her door, she is obviously prepared to not be afraid of Chen Miansheng telling the matter.

    She didn't know how Chen Miansheng could solve this matter.

    But since Chen Miansheng said so, she chose to believe him.

    After noticing that the little orange cat's temper eased, Chen Miansheng smiled invisibly, then reduced his smile and looked up at Tu Xuan: "So, why did the shopkeeper Tu tell me this?"

    Tu Xuan Looking at the orange cat vigilantly, he said, “Of course it’s here to cooperate with shopkeeper Chen.”

    “In fact, one thing I still don’t understand is that, logically speaking, the patients are even in shopkeeper Chen. I took the medicine here, but the essence of the prescription remains the same. Why is the disease healed?"

    Tu Xuan said, a little sly in his eyes.

    "Could it be that the shopkeeper Chen's Tongyaotang hired any powerful doctor?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 896 173
Author: lingering Release time: 2019-02-28 Novel Link : https://m.shubaow.net/25/25000/ Suffering from a terminal illness and experiencing the end of...
103K 1.4K 78
After transmigrating into the legendary SSS-level difficulty of the ancient dog-blood texts and becoming the male protagonists' noble, sick, or gentl...
21.2K 424 17
Have you ever heard of the youngest Reagan sibling? No? That's because she is in Iraq fighting a war in the Army. What happens when she comes back...
82.3K 1.9K 32
In this piece of (trash) fanfiction, Seo Changbin and Lee Felix are finally a couple. So, what happens when you put Stray Kids in a dorm together? ...