Orange cats can also attack d...

By Crystal_Apple520

IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY Important things are needed to be said three times❤️ Th... More

Summary
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

12

572 13 0
By Crystal_Apple520

Chapter Twelve Chen Miansheng's Foul

    The next day.

    The snow that has been going down for a long time has rarely cleared up, and the soft sunlight sprinkled on the velvet snow that had accumulated last night, as if it was shimmering.

    Probably affected by the cat's body, Feiyan woke up earlier than before. She opened her eyes to see the sun, and immediately jumped out of bed happily, and ran to the yard to roll and bask in the sun.

    Chen Miansheng had already got up and was ready for the morning meal, and came to the courtyard to call her with an extra morning meal.

    Fei Yan raised his eyes to see Chen Miansheng's thin coat, without even giving him a look at the food in his hand, and then drilled into the inner room.

    Chen Miansheng raised his eyebrows reluctantly when seeing the little orange cat completely ignoring him.

    Where did he provoke this little ancestor.

    Not long after, the little orange cat dragged yesterday's fur to Chen Miansheng, loosened his teeth, and arched the fur in his direction with his little furry head, with an obvious purpose.

    Chen Miansheng: "The weather is good today, it won't be cold."

    Fei Yan didn't listen at all, and stubbornly pushed Qiu Yi in front of him.

    It’s not cold to blame. It’s just your sick body. You don’t have a long memory when you coughed up like that yesterday. If your condition gets worse, it might be the one who suffers by then.

    She wrinkled her nose, relying on herself that she could only meow, and Chen Miansheng couldn't hear it at all, so she said directly to him: "Bah, hurry up and put it on."

    Fei just said the first two words. Yan was completely stunned.

    Those two "Bah" did not turn into a meow, but her original voice.

    Wait, isn't it still night? How can it cool down again?

    Fei Yan reluctantly suppressed the doubts in her heart, calculating that she had already said two words just now, so she buried her head and spit out another word in a low voice.

    Then looked up and continued to be presumptuous.

    What Feiyan didn't expect was that when she opened her mouth again, the voice that rang in her ears was still her own.

    Fei Yan: "!" The

    setting is invalid?

    Fei Yan quickly turned her head to the side and eagerly shouted Thirteen in her mind: "Thirteen, come out."

    [Hello host, Thirteen will serve you wholeheartedly. ]

    Fei Yan: "What happened just now? Didn't you say that you can only say three sentences and one word every day?"

    [As the host and the bound object's feelings heat up, the system will randomly set "Three Sentences of the Sea Monster" After upgrading, it becomes the middle version, and the words that can be said become a hundred words. ]

    Fei Yan: "?"

    She just does not sleep Chen gave birth to drag a fur coat, which can be feelings of heat?

    Is it possible that Chen Miansheng likes others to dress him so much.

    Then she must keep Qiu Yi in his sight 24 hours a day.

    [...Host, the warming up of feelings happened yesterday. ]

    Yesterday?

    She wrinkled her nose and couldn't think about what happened yesterday. She listened to Chen Miansheng calling her name: "Little Orange?"

    Fei Yan realized that Chen Miansheng was still in front of her. The scene of her suddenly staying in place must be very weird.

    The little orange cat in Chen Miansheng's eyes is indeed so. Seeing that the little orange cat kept holding her round orange butt at herself, thinking that she was not willing to put on fur clothes, she was still angry with herself, so she had no choice but to gently poke the little orange cat's back with her fingertips, and whispered. "Don't get angry, can't I just put it on."

    Fei Yan, who was worried about how to fool the past, suddenly stopped after hearing this.

    It turns out that Chen Miansheng could still misunderstand the meaning like this?

    Really an enterprise-level understanding.

    Fei Yan let out a sigh of relief, followed the steps Chen Miansheng gave unconsciously, and turned around slowly, rubbing his head against him.

    Today, one person and one cat wake up early, and it’s always fine to stay at home. It’s too early to go to the medicine hall. Chen Miansheng pondered for a moment, and leaned over to ask the little orange cat’s opinion: "Would you like to go to the market? By the way, I can buy you some meat.”

    Although the market east street of Dongfeng Town is on the only way to Tongyaotang, I was only rushing to the medicinetang two days ago, and basically didn’t pay much attention to the surroundings. Hearing what Chen Miansheng said, Fei Yan was really moved.

    So in the next second, the little orange cat jumped into Chen Miansheng's arms very consciously, raised his eyes and saw Qiu Yipi tilted to the side, and stretched out his paws to take Qiu Yi in front of him. reason.

    Chen Miansheng lost his laughter, and the more he looked at his little orange cat, the more cute he felt. He adjusted the posture of his hands a bit to make the little orange cat lie more comfortable, and then went out.

    Perhaps affected by the weather, today's market is a bit more lively than ever.

    The little orange cat leaned in Chen Miansheng's arms obediently, and looked around curiously with her big swollen eyes.

    Chen Miansheng's words counted. First, he bought two catties of pork belly for the little orange cat, and also weighed half a catty of lamb leg bones, enough for the little orange cat to eat for a while.

    Feiyan stared at the two ropes contentedly, as if he had foreseen the scene of them lying in his bowl.

    The look of the little orange cat's longing naturally fell into Chen Miansheng's eyes. He drooped his eyelids and hooked the little orange cat's chin with his fingertips and smiled silently: "Little gluttonous cat."

    Fei Yan wanted to wave at him. He waved his paw as a warning. When Yu Guang caught a glimpse of the meat in his hand, he thought about it or gave it up.

    Forget it, for the sake of meat, the noble Philharmonic cat doesn't care about stupid humans.

    She seemed to have forgotten her original identity.

    Fei Yan slowly swayed her tail, Yu Guang caught a glimpse of a shop, her ears flicked, and a "meow" came out.

    Chen Miansheng couldn't hear him, and continued to walk forward with a calm expression, but the little orange cat in his arms suddenly jumped to the ground and stayed in place and refused to leave.

    Upon seeing this, Chen Miansheng raised his eyebrows and asked patiently: "What's wrong?" The little

    orange cat raised his tail to the side of the paved, and motioned Chen Miansheng to look there.

    Chen Miansheng looked in the direction where her tail was pointing, and a hand-stove shop came into view.

    He curled his eyes and pondered for a moment, and wondered what the little orange cat meant: "Do you want me to buy a hand stove?" The

    little orange cat shook his tail happily .

    Chen Miansheng was silent for a few seconds, and suddenly the corner of his mouth hooked up.

    He lifted his eyelids, and the tails of his eyes rose a little, his voice lazily: "Isn't it enough for you to be a stove for me? What are you going to spend on it, not to waste?" The

    orange cat immediately raised his head to look at him. , His face was full of incredulous expressions, obviously he didn't expect that this kind of words would come out of Chen Miansheng's mouth.

    How can the Fei Mao Mao be an exclusive hand stove for people.

    Chen Miansheng is thinking about eating peaches!

    Seeing the reaction of the little orange cat, Chen Miansheng couldn't hold back anymore, his eyebrows were slightly bent, and he laughed in a low voice.

    What he wears today is a plain robe with gold embroidery on the corners and exquisite and gorgeous fur draped on his body. He is alive and well like a noble son with outstanding temperament. Moreover, he is born very beautiful, with his eyes closed. Feiyan seemed to be stunned when it went up.

    She could look away, and "tsk" inwardly.

    This person shouldn't have been changed by a male fox.

    While he was absentminded, Chen Miansheng leaned over and rubbed the head of the little orange cat, and said warmly: "It's funny, let's go and buy a hand furnace."

    Feiyan's tail was still shaking, and it took a moment for Chen Miansheng to react. He didn't mean to use her as a stove, so he followed up again.

    Actually, Chen Miansheng doesn’t like hand stoves. Gu Wu has been with him the longest. He has mentioned several times that he is weak and always has a hand stove by his side. It will be much warmer in winter, and he can survive. Few, but they were all rejected by Chen Miansheng.

    But when I revisited the scene of yesterday, the little orange cat was really scared by his appearance, and it would not be a big problem to buy one home to make the little orange cat feel at ease.

    Chen Miansheng, the shopkeeper of the hand stove shop, knows him well, named Li Qing. He has come to the same medicine hall to grab some medicines. He knows that Chen Miansheng is very ill. He has also recommended his hand stove half-jokingly and half-seriously. It just doesn't end every time.

    Seeing Chen Miansheng walking over with a little orange cat today, Li Qing was still surprised: "What is the wind that blows the shopkeeper Chen here?" As

    soon as he said that, he remembered that Chen Miansheng couldn't hear him. It was a question of nothing, and was stunned for a while, only smiling politely at Chen Miansheng.

    There were a few other customers in the Shoulu shop. When Chen Miansheng stopped in front of the shop, their expressions changed slightly and they hurried away, pushing each other.

    However, Chen Miansheng didn't seem to have seen this scene, his expression was still light, and he was about to open his mouth to express his intentions. Suddenly he felt that Qiu Yi's collar was gently pulled, he lowered his head and looked at the little orange cat in his arms. "What's the matter?"

    Fei Yan dangled his tail towards Gu Wu who was trotting over, and Chen Miansheng looked over, his expression unchanged.

    Gu Wu was still panting when he ran, and he respectfully bowed to Chen Miansheng and then gestured: "Why are you here?"

    Chen Miansheng replied concisely; "Come to buy a hand stove."

    Gu Wu was a little surprised when he heard the words.

    Chen Miansheng thought for a while, and added a sentence in due course: "Little orange asked me to buy it."

    Gu Wu: "..."

    He looked down at Chen Miansheng who had just yawned in his arms. Orange cat, his expression is a bit hard to describe.

    Son, if you want to buy a hand stove, just say it straight, and give the reason to a cat.

    However, Gu Wu would naturally not use gestures to make such words: "The troubled son, wait a moment, and I will talk to shopkeeper Li." After

    that, Gu Wu turned his head to look at Li Qing and said: "Treasurer Li, my shopkeeper thinks Do you have any recommendations for buying your hand stove?”

    Before Li Qing could answer, the little cat in Chen Miansheng’s arms jumped down first, stepped on a catwalk to the side of a hand stove, and raised his head straight towards Chen Miansheng. Meow meow.

    It was a copper hand furnace with hollow patterns, exquisite and beautiful, and extremely small in shape. It is estimated that Chen Miansheng can hold it with one hand.

    Chen Miansheng raised his eyebrows: "Do you like this?"

    The orange cat wagged his tail happily, and jumped into Chen Miansheng's arms.

    Chen Miansheng reached out his hand tacitly, and after carefully taking the kitten into his arms, he directly finalized: "Then buy this."

    Gu Wu, who did not play a role in negotiation at all, said: "..."

    Gang Li Qing, who was preparing to introduce his own hand stove, said: "..."

    Chen Miansheng could not hear or hear, but his eyes were not white. He looked after Wu Li Qing and the two, with a confused expression: "What's wrong, this Not for sale?"

    Li Qing reacted first and waved his hand quickly: "No, shopkeeper Chen, the cat has a really good eye. The hand stove that I saw is the best selling in our shop. It has fine workmanship and a good price. It's fair."

    Gu Wu relayed Li Qing's meaning to Chen Miansheng as it was, and instead asked Li Qing for the price.

    Fei Yan followed Ang On's head, and lightly hit Chen Miansheng's arm with her tail, looking a little proud.

    That is.

    Could something be wrong with her.

    "Only one hundred and twenty essays," Li Qing said, then looked at the little orange cat and smiled, "It seems that the cat raised by shopkeeper Chen is not only spiritual, but also very well-behaved."

    Fei Yan is extremely useful. Dangling his tail.

    Boast, then boast.

    She Fei Mao Mao loves to listen to these.

    Then he saw Li Qing's palms together, and excitedly said, "That's right, it's the same as the big yellow dog raised by Tufu Wu next door."

    Feiyan: "?"

    Wu Tufu's shop was opened right next to the stove shop. Chen Miansheng bought the half-catty mutton leg bones at his stall.

    Feiyan turned her head to look at the neighboring shop with a face of disbelief, and saw a stupid big yellow dog squatting halfway on the ground, his tongue spit out and gasping for breath, and a dirty tail behind him. Shaking around frantically.

    Obviously not very clever.

    Say she is the same as that big yellow dog?

    Feiyan exploded her hair in an instant, and her pointed claws stretched out unconsciously, hidden in the meat pad.

    Both of them can’t get along with the dog, right? !

    Chen Miansheng was the closest to Little Orange Cat, so she naturally had a panoramic view of her fried hair.

    Obviously, everything is fine just now, why the kitten is not happy again.

    He looked sideways and saw that Gu Wu was holding back a smile, and he couldn't help asking: "What's the matter?"

    Gu Wu reluctantly held back his smile, and relayed Li Qing's words to Chen Miansheng without changing a word.

    Chen Miansheng also laughed with Wen Wen, and the shallow warm nose fell on Fei Yan's head, making her itchy and angry.

    Okay, you Chen Miansheng, follow others to make fun of her, right?

    She was about to get angry when suddenly a big hand covered her head, her fingertips squeezed her ears, her voice was clear, and her intonation was gentle.

    "Observe, good cat." It was Chen Miansheng's voice.

    The smell of cold pine wood suddenly thickened, and Chen Miansheng lifted her up a bit, pressing her thin lips against her ears, and her voice was very soft, like a coax, and as if to whisper mysteriously to her.

    "Our little orange is much more obedient than it, right?"

    Fei Yan's head was blank, her expression sluggish for a moment, and the flame was instantly turned off.

    Actually, Chen Miansheng hadn’t called her like this before, but somehow, Chen Miansheng’s voice fell to her ears this time, which was unprecedentedly sweet and gentle, like a shallow breeze when the winter snow melted, and it was calm without incident. Caressed all her unhappiness and resentment.

    Feiyan buried her small head on the furry mat, and her big bulging eyes stared at the ground randomly through the gap in the mat, not daring to glance everywhere.

    foul.

    Chen Miansheng was fouling naked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 896 173
Author: lingering Release time: 2019-02-28 Novel Link : https://m.shubaow.net/25/25000/ Suffering from a terminal illness and experiencing the end of...
1M 64.7K 60
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.7M 60.9K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
132K 5K 30
"Bear the disgrace of the traitor, Possess the mask of the enemy." --- Sequel: "The Story of Hagami III [Naruto Fanfic | Uchiha]" --- Plot line, pict...