Orange cats can also attack d...

By Crystal_Apple520

IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY Important things are needed to be said three times❤️ Th... More

Summary
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

9

624 14 0
By Crystal_Apple520

Chapter 9 Fei Mao Mao said: "She is Fei Yan."...

    In addition, as if this was not enough to show her resistance, Fei Yan's soft hair exploded in an instant and fled eight feet away.

    Rao was as calm as Chen Miansheng was also taken aback by Orange Cat's reaction.

    As a cat, his little orange is afraid of two fishes?

    Chen Miansheng frowned slightly, and raised the fish two steps towards the little orange cat, and successfully won the little orange cat staring at him with vigilance, and quickly stepped back three steps away.

    Fei Yan was eager to cry without tears.

    What is Chen Miansheng doing? Do you know that the fish's eyes are very scary. It turned out to be a pair.

    Cute cats can't stand this kind of stimulation.

    Chen Miansheng stroked his chin thoughtfully and hid the carp behind him. As expected, the mood of the little orange cat gradually stabilized. He confirmed his guess and laughed: "Little orange, are you still a cat? Are fish afraid?"

    Fei Yan: "..."

    She is not only afraid of fish, but also of mice.

    She is afraid of everything that Mao Mao likes, how to drip, how to drip!

    Fortunately, Chen Miansheng didn’t take this to heart. After all, the little orange cat he picked up was very intelligent. Not only could he understand his words, but he was also interested in herbal medicine. Now it’s not surprising that he is afraid of fish. NS.

    "If you don't like fish, then I will take it back to Brother Wu tomorrow?"

    Fei Yan: "?"

    Don't, she doesn't eat raw fish, but it can be steamed, braised, sweet and sour, and braised in oil.

    Seeing Chen Miansheng really turned around and left, Fei Yan was anxious, and hurriedly rushed to hug a corner of his robe, and refused to let him go.

    For fear of stepping on his little orange cat by the wrong foot, Chen Miansheng stopped immediately, and then reluctantly leaned over and grabbed the little orange cat by the neck, and hugged it into his arms: "Which one is this again?"

    Fei Yan failed to answer Chen Miansheng immediately.

    Because Chen Miansheng hugged her with her hands, from this angle, she could just see the two pairs of fish eyes staring at her very clearly.

    Fei Yan was scared again.

    "Miaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoao—"

    "So, you just don't eat raw fish?"

    Chen Miansheng was led to the firewood room by the little orange cat and stopped. He narrowed his eyes and asked this sentence with his head tilted.

    The little orange cat squatted on the ground, wagging its tail obediently at him.

    Xu did not expect that it would be for this reason. Chen Miansheng was silent for two seconds, and then laughed softly: "The little guy is very particular about eating." After

    he said, he took the carp and walked to the stove, deliberately Hidden the carp out of the sight of the little orange cat, while making firewood, said: "Well, let's make a fish soup for you."

    Fei Yan: "?" Wait, she imagined the braised and steamed sweet and sour oil. Braising, just making soup is nothing.

    She glanced at Chen Miansheng up and down, thinking for a moment or grinding her teeth.

    Forget it, let this diseased seedling go on a horse, so I won't toss him for the time being.

    She wouldn't say it because she didn't know how to express to Chen Miansheng the meaning of braised steamed sweet and sour oil.

    Absolutely not.

    While Chen Miansheng was getting the pot to boil the fish soup, Fei Yan sneaked into the study and began to search for what she wanted.

    The experience of going to the same medicine hall today is a reminder for Feiyan. When the doctors of this era prescribe the prescription, they will write down the specific symptoms on the paper. If she can find the prescription of Chen Miansheng, maybe Can understand his symptoms.

    However, there are not many others in Chen Miansheng's home, but there are astonishingly many pages of scriptures.

    Feiyan rummaged for a long time in the rich fragrance of writing, ink and paper, and finally found the prescription in a drawer of a few cases.

    However, this body is really inconvenient to move. When Feiyan found the prescription, she was already sitting on the ground with exhaustion. She turned her head and glanced at the study room that was scrambled by herself, then turned around in silence.

    What the saying goes, oh yes, it is better to not see.

    As long as she can't see, the study behind her is still tidy and orderly.

    Well, yes, that's it.

    The prescription was kept intact as new by Chen Miansheng, the paper felt very comfortable, and it was very valuable at first glance.

    It was densely covered with beautiful words, and the handwriting was very familiar. Fei Yan always felt like she had only seen it somewhere not long ago.

    But time is precious, she didn't delve into this aspect, and her little head moved to the edge of the paper, recognizing the words on it one by one.

    "Cough in the morning is the worst, sometimes accompanied by night cough, phlegm, shortness of breath, recurrence for several months every year, mostly in winter..."

    Fei Yan was stunned when she saw this, and combined with Chen Miansheng in front of her. The symptoms shown, the more and more the disease looked like chronic bronchitis in the world.

    Below are the prescriptions, exactly the few medicines she had seen in Chen Miansheng's herbal bag.

    If it was what Feiyan had judged, this would also explain why Chen Miansheng could not get better after drinking the medicine for so long.

    Those medicines are nothing more than common coughs and colds, and naturally they can't help chronic bronchitis.

    When Feiyan saw the end, she suddenly found that the last row of words had been ruthlessly erased by black ink. She could barely see the word "ear", as if she had deliberately erased this passage in order to prevent others from seeing the content clearly.

    She wrinkled her nose suspiciously, staring at the word "ear" in a daze.

    "Ear"?

    Refers to Chen Miansheng's ear disease?

    Thinking of this, Fei Yan suddenly realized that Chen Miansheng's ear disease was not what she had originally imagined.

    After getting along with Chen Miansheng for a long time, he can find that his verbal communication is very smooth, except that he speaks a little louder and cannot hear others, he behaves almost like ordinary people, not like he was born like this, but more like an acquired disease. Ear disease on the ear.

    Maybe she will find a cure in the future.

    Fei Yan thought to herself like this, and Thirteen's voice suddenly rang in her mind.

    [Hello host, the cooling time of "Three Words of the Sea Monster" has ended, please use it appropriately. ]

    Fei Yan was taken aback. It turned out that the time was up. Shisan would come to remind her specifically?

    As soon as she was about to waste three opportunities, she saw a flash of figures on the window paper, and Chen Miansheng walked into the study with the boiled fish soup, with a gentle and shallow voice: "When did the little orange come here."

    Fei Yan hurriedly tossed the prescription paper that had just been turned over to one side, and at the same time he abruptly held back what he had said to his lips.

    Although it is an indisputable fact that Chen Miansheng could not hear, Feiyan would inevitably feel a little uncomfortable when he spoke out in front of him.

    She easily jumped off the book table, stepped on a catwalk to Chen Miansheng, leaned over and sniffed the smell of fish soup.

    Chen Miansheng did what he said, saying that he only boiled the soup and really only boiled the clear soup.

    The fish soup was white, and the noodle soup was sprinkled with chopped green onion as a decoration. Chen Miansheng deliberately removed the head and tail of the fish, which was nothing like the treatment that a cat picked up could have.

    Fei Yan once again felt in her heart how Chen Miansheng could be so good that she suddenly heard a slight "rustling" sound of her robe behind her, and turned her head back.

    Chen Miansheng stood straight behind her, his gaze fell on the prescription she had just found out, her thick and long eyelashes were hanging slightly, deep under her eyes, with some obscure meaning that she couldn't understand.

    Fei Yan licked her lips, feeling that this Chen Miansheng was not the same as usual, and it could even be said to be a bit strange.

    The room fell into a dead silence for a moment.

    Time seemed to have passed for a long time before Chen Miansheng's expression gradually eased, and his voice was as usual.

    "How did the little orange turn this out?"

    He said, looking away from the paper, leaning over and squatting down next to the little orange cat, rubbing his warm palms on the little orange cat's furry head. Two times: "Hey, eat."

    Chen Miansheng's change was so fast that Fei Yan almost felt that he was actually an illusion she had just imagined, but then there was a soft, almost silent sigh: "Little Orange The voice should be nice.”

    Fei Yan wanted to bury her head and start enjoying the dinner that Chen Miansheng made for her, but she was stunned when she heard this.

    After a few seconds, Chen Miansheng said again, "If I could hear it, it would be great." All of

    his unusual behaviors were explained for a while.

    Rao is Chen Miansheng who behaves calmly and gracefully, and at certain times he still expresses a different kind of emotion.

    For example, in this situation.

    For example, when he saw the hidden prescription.

    Fei Yan raised her eyes. At this time, Chen Miansheng's mouth was still smiling, her smile reflected in her dark and moist pupils, and she suddenly felt a little uncomfortable in her heart.

    She grinds her teeth, stares at Chen Miansheng for a long time, and then secretly makes a decision in her heart.

    Suddenly, another voice rang from the study room where only Chen Miansheng was talking.

    It was a faintly depressed female voice, with a soft and waxy voice, but with an indisputable meaning.

    "     Yes ."

    "Believe."

"I."

    Because of her physical limitations, Fei Yan was very difficult to vomit every word, but she had been looking at Chen Miansheng when she said these three words, with a very serious expression.

    It seems to be a solemn promise to Chen Miansheng.

    Yes, I can definitely hear it again.

    Believe me, I will cure you.

    She is Fei Yan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 185K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
11.6K 59 26
What if Kopa was alive and hated his little brother what would happen to the pridelands Not my art (Most are not)
306K 3K 8
HEADS UP: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS A PRETEEN SO IT IS VERY CRINGY. I've thought about deleting it but- yeah. Well, I had one like this, and it had so...
1.1M 27.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...