Orange cats can also attack d...

By Crystal_Apple520

IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY Important things are needed to be said three times❤️ Th... More

Summary
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

5

853 15 0
By Crystal_Apple520

    Chapter 5 The second setting of Fei Mao Mao

However, the ending sound of Feiyan's "um" hasn't been completely finished, and she closed her mouth stiffly as if she had been hit by an acupuncture point.

    She seemed to have heard a very familiar voice just now.

    It's no longer a cat's cry.

    It was her... the original voice.

    Feiyan panicked and looked up to see Chen Miansheng who was sleeping on the bed. He was relieved when he saw that he had no signs of waking up.

    If so, Feiyan didn’t dare to open her mouth again, she only communicated with Thirteen with her mind in her mind; “Thirteen, what happened just now?”

    [This is the second setting of your host, every day. Speak three sentences in your original language, and automatically change back to cat language if you exceed three sentences. 】

    【However, because the system level you are bound to is not enough, you can only say three sentences one word at present. As the system upgrades, the settings you get will also upgrade. 】

    Three sentences a word, it is better not to say.

    "How can we upgrade the system?"

    [Because we are a great "love development plan" system, the system will automatically upgrade when the relationship between the host and the bound object heats up. ]

    Fei Yan: "..."

    It's still great, a great big-headed ghost.

    Regarding this useless setting for her at the moment, she felt that she couldn't wait for the day when her relationship with Chen Miansheng could warm up.

    However: "What is the use of the settings I get next time, can you tell me in advance?"

    Fortunately, the deaf Chen Miansheng encountered this time. If Gu Wu or other people were present, she estimated I've long worn it out.

    [After unified regulations, before the first use of the settings, the content of the settings cannot be disclosed to the host, and can only be experienced by the host. ]

    Fei Yan: "?"

    Can I pit a little bit more.

    Feiyan gritted her teeth and barely reduced the pressure of the fire.

    With a guilty conscience , she buried her head as low as possible, and the sound pouring out of the cat's mouth was as light as a mosquito or fly.

    "Hey."

    "Yeah."

    "Meow~" It's

    finally normal.

    Fei Yan breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time a bit of sorrow rose in her heart.

    Obviously, it was so difficult to speak two human words, but in the end, the opportunity was wasted in vain.

    The answer is self-evident.

    She really is the worst traverser in the world.

    Holding a headache and crying jpg.

    But this is the end of the matter. I can only hope that in the future Thirteen can release a few more tasks for her, turn a few more useful settings, and complete her strategy as soon as possible.

    Feiyan leaped gently to Chen Miansheng's bed, and through the hazy moonlight, she could clearly see Chen Miansheng's palm on the quilt.

    Chen Miansheng's hands are beautifully born, with slender knuckles, and the veins on the back of the hands are clearly visible, with a morbid beauty.

    Fei Yanqing couldn't help but think of the situation when Chen Miansheng gave her a bath this afternoon. The touch of the fingertips over the skin seemed to remain on her senses, clearly incomparably clear.

    Immediately afterwards, only a slight "grunt" sound was heard.

    Very well, she is hungry.

    In fact, this is no wonder Feiyan, she has not been able to eat anything since she walked through, not to mention that the cat was supposed to have been hungry for several days, so it is strange that she does not feel hungry at this time.

    Chen Miansheng was sound asleep, Fei Yan reluctantly resisted the urge to awake him with a paw and let him eat for himself, and easily jumped to the ground, stepping on catwalks and swaying towards the door of the room.

    Chen Miansheng still has some advantages if he can't hear it, and Feiyan doesn't have to worry that her amplitude is too large that she will wake him up.

    Thinking of this, her actions became more unscrupulous.

    However, Feiyan wandered around and turned Chen Miansheng's home upside down, but couldn't find anything to eat. Most of them were books, paper and pens, and they couldn't even see the normal food.

    She did not give up and sneaked into the wood room, the pots and pans were still empty, and Chen Miansheng picked them up neatly.

    There was another "grunt", louder than the previous one.

    So hungry, she won't really want to wake Chen Miansheng.

    While being tangled, Fei Yan suddenly smelled a scent of meat.

    She wrinkled her nose and walked along the road along the scent. At the place where the scent was strongest, she looked up and saw several pieces of bacon skewered with red string hanging beside a pile of wood.

    The bacon should have been dried by Chen Miansheng hung in the wood house. Although it doesn't look good, it can't resist the tempting aroma.

    Feiyan stared at the pieces of red bacon eagerly, and swallowed a few drools unconsciously: "Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo well

    , she shouldn't care about eating a small piece.

    Cats are hungry, meaty and hungry.

    The bacon is not too high, and Feiyan can reach it with a single leap.

    She struggled between being hungry all night and stealing a small piece of bacon, and finally chose the latter.

    Maomao is so cute, even if Chen Miansheng knew that she had stolen bacon to eat, she would definitely not be angry with her. After all, she was forced to make this decision in order not to wake him up.

    Well, yes, it must be so.

    Thinking like this, Fei Yan tentatively stretched out her claws to the smallest piece of bacon, but his body was so small that he couldn't even touch the bottom of the bacon.

    Feiyan gritted his teeth, and leaped into the air with two hind paws. When he was about to touch the bacon, he opened his mouth and bit, and successfully grabbed the bacon into his mouth.

    Then--

    Hearing a huge "bang" sound, the whole bacon rack fell down in response, and even the neatly piled pile of firewood was scattered on the ground.

    Feiyan still had bacon in her mouth. She turned her head and saw the sloppy wood and bacon racks, and the whole cat suddenly fell into confusion.

    What happened just now? Didn't she just bite the bacon and tugged it hard? How could it be like this?

    She blinked her eyes a few times and sat down on the ground with her round butt, and the four furry pads were stuck in the air in a funny posture.

    It's over, it's all over now.

    The next day.

    The warm sunlight spilled on Chen Miansheng through the window lattices, and besides that, he could clearly feel a warmer heat source lying beside him.

    Chen Miansheng opened his eyes alertly, and when conditioned to touch something under the pillow, he caught sight of the fluffy kitten sleeping beside him.

    Even in his sleep, the slender tail of the little orange cat was still flicking restlessly.

    He was stunned for a while before accepting the fact that he had more cats since yesterday, and then he began to think about how the little guy who was sleeping well in the den last night fell asleep in his bed as soon as he woke up today.

    Chen Miansheng didn't open his eyes, Yu Guang glanced at the little orange cat beside him still holding the only package of herbs that he had left, as if he had brought it here for the convenience of making medicine.

    Chen Miansheng raised his eyebrows thoughtfully, his eyes faintly on the little orange cat.

    Did this little guy take the initiative yesterday?

    Perhaps Chen Miansheng's gaze was too focused, and Fei Yan moved her curled body consciously, and then slowly opened her eyes.

    "Meow?" The

    unfamiliar environment suddenly came into view, and she blinked in confusion.

    Is this Chen Miansheng's bed? Why did she come here?

    Wait, it seems that she accidentally messed up the wood house last night. For fear that Chen Miansheng thought she was a trouble, after quickly solving the small piece of bacon, he filled his stomach and carried the unfried herbs to it. By his bed, he hoped that he would give her another chance to be a cat because he still had a little effect.

    Then.

    Then, because Chen Miansheng's bed was too warm, it was a little better than her small makeshift den. She couldn't resist the drowsiness coming from the surge, so she fell asleep.

    Thinking of this, Fei Yan raised her head quietly, and saw Chen Miansheng's gentle and calm expression, guessing that he might not know what a good thing he did.

    Suddenly, a low laugh came from above his head.

    Fei Yan looked dumbfounded: "?"

    What a good smile.

    Feiyan could not see herself, but Chen Miansheng could see her clearly.

    The little orange cat cub looked stunned, perhaps because he had just woken up, his dark, round eyes were blinking watery, ignorant and innocent, but also a bit silly.

    Chen Miansheng raised his hand and rubbed the head of the little orange cat a few times, raised his chin toward the bedside nest, and said, "Little orange, isn't it a good place to sleep?" When it

    came to this, Fei Yan instantly became guilty again. , She tangled in her heart for a while, decided to admit it first, so she cautiously approached Chen Miansheng, pulled two claws on his arm, buried her hairy little head in his neck, and rubbed it several times.

    Perceiving the sudden intimacy of the little orange cat, Chen Miansheng closed his eyes, feeling a little strange.

    How could this little cub changed his temper overnight? He was totally different from yesterday's cat cub.

    He raised his eyebrows, reached out his hand to hug the little orange cat, and was about to say something, but the little orange cat sneezed out of nowhere.

    A strong scent of bacon wafted out immediately, which was permeating from the little orange cat.

    Chen Miansheng: "..."

    Fei Yan: "..."

    Oh, this is completely exposed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.1K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...
76.2K 1.8K 105
Shen Anan is wearing a book. When someone else wears a book, they are either dressed as a domineering president, or they are the mother or daughter o...
140K 3.2K 40
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 在恋爱综艺做导师 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In a heroine's Millionaire essay, the heroine is an amateur, relying on a love variety show to become...
306K 3K 8
HEADS UP: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS A PRETEEN SO IT IS VERY CRINGY. I've thought about deleting it but- yeah. Well, I had one like this, and it had so...