✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

By Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... More

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾

15.5K 1.1K 1.1K
By Novellafanfics

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

"It's time to come out now!" Kisaki yelled in a happy tone. "Hide and seek is already over, Shiori!" He stated as he starts walking towards Naoto's car. Kisaki had a sly smirk on his face as he taps his index finger on the car. "Anytime now~." He threatened in a teasing manner when suddenly the door on the front seat opened. Revealing none other than Takemichi himself. "I-I surrender!" He stammered as he raises both of his arms.

Kisaki was a bit taken back from the sudden submission, but nonetheless, it gave a smile on his face. "Very good! That's more like it!" Kisaki said as he was about to walk towards Takemichi, only to almost got shot by a bullet from Naoto's gun. "Fuck!" Kisaki cursed as Takemichi immediately ran towards the alleyway on the other side. Trailing behind Naoto and You.

Kisaki was furious that all of you managed to run away. He glared at the men who were only standing in front of the black van as they flinched from Kisaki's cold glare. "Don't just stand there! Get them!" Kisaki ordered as his men hurriedly chase after you all. "How did you know that would work?!" Naoto questioned you as you ran behind him. "...If I want Takemichi to save Tada, then I must need him alive..." You panted as you continue to run through the alleyway, trying to escape.

"T-They're g-getting on to us!" Takemichi yelled. Informing you both that all of you were being chased down by Kisaki's underlings. "This way..!" Naoto sprinted over to the left, which was full of closed stores. The three of you continue to run away from them as Naoto, then turned to another left while you followed behind him. Takemichi noticed that they were so close to catching him so before he turned to the left to follow you guys.

He pushed down a pile of boxes full of vegetables to block their way. "Nice move, Takemichi-kun!" Naoto complimented him. Takemichi just let out a sheepish laugh as he started feeling proud of himself. Naoto then, turned to the right, heading to another alleyway. "If we go through here! We might be able to esca-" Before Naoto could finish his words.

The only thing he saw as soon as he reached the end of the alleyway was the City's river. Naoto stopped in his tracks as he looks down at the edge of the ground, looking at the deep water below him. You and Takemichi also stopped in your tracks as you both took a moment to breathe in some air.

"What's...wrong...Naoto?" Takemichi panted while bending down as he touches his kneecaps. Naoto didn't answer him as he scans through the area, looking for another way to escape. Takemichi was confused at first but as soon as he saw that there was no longer a pathway ahead, but only the edge of the road right beside the City's river under it. "M-Maybe we can go back and look for another way out..!" Takemichi suggested.

"But if we were to go back, then we will only get captured by them!" Naoto snapped. He was right, if you were to go back now, then there's a high chance you will get stumble upon Kisaki's underlings. There is only one way out. Even if it's risky, you all know it's the best course of action. "We need to jump," Naoto said sternly as he faces the both of you. "Eh?! Y-You can't be serious!" "Then what other choices do we have?! If we go back now, we'll die!" Naoto yelled. Takemichi gulped from his statement as he looks at the ground below him, then clenches his fists together.

"We have no other choice, Takemichi-kun," Naoto said coldly as he began to crouch down on the edge of the ground. You slowly went over to the cry baby Takemichi as you gently held his fists with both of your hands. "Shiori-chan..?" He turns his head to look at you. "...This morning..." You started as you look at him with the same blank expression from yesterday.

"You promised you would save Tada for me...you meant right..?" You ask him. "Of course I do..!" He said in response. After he said that, you held his hand and guided him over to the edge beside Naoto, who was already ready to jump. "If you truly meant it...then please live." You said calmly as you locked your empty blue eyes at him, not breaking any contact of it.

Takemichi was shaken up by your words before he noticed someone else's figure behind you. The figure was still a few meters away as it started walking, heading in your direction. "S-Shiori-chan we need to go!" Takemichi panicked as he grips onto your shoulder, ready to jump. But you had other plans.

You grabbed his hand and pushed it away from your shoulder. "Shiori-chan..?" Takemichi looks at you with a bewildered expression. For the past 8 years, you never smiled, laughed, nor even let out the slightest chuckle. But to this day, after 8 years. You finally showed a smile as a small hint of life appeared in your eyes. "Shi...ori-chan..?" "I'm sorry..."

"For letting you carry this burden alone..."

You smiled at him genuinely as Takemichi continues to stare at you. Ignoring Naoto's yellings and orders to jump. ' No...please...don't smile like that...' Takemichi started tearing up just at the sight of you smiling in front of him. The sun was already starting to rise as its morning glory of light showers down your face. Slowly showing the last smile you could ever make in this timeline.

"Shiori-chan please-" "Remember the promise you made...okay?" You tilted your head as you continue to smile at him. "Takemichi-kun! we need to go!" Naoto yelled. You placed both of your hands at his shoulders as you stare at his sky blue eyes with his glistening tears coming out. "I'll see you in the past..." You whispered before you pushed Takemichi off the edge. "Takemichi-kun!" Naoto yelled his name as he immediately jumped off the edge, following Takemichi, who fell down the river first.

"...our cry baby hero..."

As soon as both of them got washed up on the river. You could hear someone clapping behind you. You turned around to see Kisaki clapping both of his hands as he looks at you with a smug smile. "Bravo, Bravo!" He cheered. "What an interesting show that was. Since when did you have the energy to act? Did they give you some sort of medicine to finally wake you up from your eternal slumber?" Kisaki taunted.

You didn't answer him. Instead, you just stare at him in the eye as the morning light, radiates behind you. You took a step forward, heading towards him, and at your 4th step, Kisaki took out his gun from his pocket and points it at you. "Take one more step, and you'll know what'll happen." He threatened as he looks at you back in the eye with a scowling look.

You tilted your a bit as you raise your arms sideways. Kisaki was surprised, seeing how you're genuinely smiling at him after all the years of him seeing your blank expression from time to time again. Kisaki bit his lips before he starts to provoke you. "So your gonna play as the hero, huh?" he snickered. "That role doesn't suit you." He said, "I know..." You said in response, causing Kisaki to get off guard.

"I was never the hero, to begin with..." you smiled as you continue to say other things from your mind. "I'm just a girl... that's all." "Just a girl, huh?" Kisaki chuckled at your words. "Do you wish to die that badly?" he asks as he properly points his gun right at your chest.

You didn't answer him for a moment as you lock eye contact and once more showed your most genuine smiles. "...You know the answer Kisaki." You said as Kisaki widened his eyes at you, furrowing his brows. A mixed of feelings scrawling down inside the pit of his stomach as he tries to remain his composure.  "Is that so..." he whispered. "Then your wish is my command."

Right then and there, after Kisaki pulled the trigger of his gun. You got shot right into your chest as the force of the bullet that went inside your flesh. Caused you to fall on your back to the ground. Your blood splattered near your dying body as your long black hair laid on the rocky ground.

The gunshot on your chest was causing your body to throb in pain. As the blood slowly flows out of your body. It hurt, but you didn't regret it. Your vision was starting to get blurry as you coughed out blood. "Did you really want to die that badly...after I betrayed you?" Kisaki started as he looks down at you.

You managed to let out a small chuckle before your last breathe as you open up your mouth, trying to say something. "It wasn't you who betrayed..." you said as the blood on your mouth drips down on the ground. "...It was me..."

"I'm sorry...Kisaki..."

After your last breath, your life finally ended right before his very eyes. He continued to stare at your lifeless body as the sparkle on your eyes vanished and the hint of blue darkening. Your chest wasn't rising up for air anymore as you lay still on the cold ground, while your blood kept flowing out of your body. Kisaki stopped pointing his gun at you as he indolently returned his hand at his side.

"Hah..."

"Hahaha..."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Kisaki laughed maniacally as he covers half of his face with his other hand. While looking up at the morning sky of dawn above him. He burst into laughter as his other hand that is holding the gun, holds his stomach tightly from all his laughter. He laughed and laughed like a psycho, completely unaware of the small tears dripping down his face. "Why..." he paused for a moment as he touches his left eye. "...the hell am I crying?!" He snorted.

He looks at your lifeless body one more time before he continues to talk to himself. "Are you happy now?! Are you happy that you finally got to die by my hands?! You were waiting for this, weren't you?! Hahahahaha! I should have known!" He continues to laugh and yell all to himself as the heavy feeling inside his stomach starts crawling upward to his chest.

A rough string sensation began twisting his heart. He clenches his chest as he smiles at your lifeless body. "You are really weird...just like the time we first met..."  He bit his lip one more time as he stares emptily at your lifeless eyes. A great pang gripped his chest as his grip tightened on his shirt. A great sense of weariness sweeps over him sucking his energy with it as he fell down on his knees.

Still holding onto the gun in his hand as he smiled. When a flash of memories manifests throughout his head. All memories he had with you 14 years ago. The day you met him as you both converse with one another, under the autumn leaves.

"What's your dream, Glasses-kun?"

"I meant your dream, Glasses-kun. I meant your goal in life without your beloved. I meant a life or a future that you want. A life you want to enjoy, a future you want to happen and experience for yourself. Something that is realistic, Glasses-kun."

"Not everything that makes you happy has to be love. To be honest, it's not all that great as much as you think. You can always be happy and enjoy life with other stuff. Like a friend! Which is me!"

"Think about it more. You still have a lot of years ahead before you turn old! So take your time on deciding what to do with your life that doesn't involve the word, Love."

"I'll be waiting for your answer! So I'll wait as much time you need!"

Kisaki's eyes were misted with tears as he gazes upon your lifeless body with a dejected expression and smile on his face. Your body was now showered with rays of light by the morning sun as your blood continues to gush out on the ground, surrounding your body.

"This..."

"...Isn't the future I wanted..."

Explanation.◆

After reading this chapter some of you may wonder.

What are you to Kisaki in this story?

You, who got reincarnated as a character that never existed in the anime. While knowing of the horrible future that awaits all of the characters you know.

In your past life...

You were the reader.
You were the watcher.
You knew everything about the world you reincarnated in.
You knew how the characters think, speak and act.
You could understand them.
Because you were watching them all this time.
You were right there by their side during their darkest times without the other characters knowing about it.

That means, out of all the characters out there.
Out of all the extras, minions, chess pieces, or even temporary partners.
You were the only one who could understand Kisaki the best.
You were the only one who could relate to him.
Who could connect to him.
Because you were watching him this whole time.
You've hated him even in your past life. But ever since you met him. You don't know if you pity him or still hate him.
Because in your current life, you had the same situation he was in.
Both of you were hated by almost everyone just because of your so-called knowledge. You both hate getting your hands dirty, so you both let other people do the job. You both have strong desires to achieve a goal for your future.

You two may have been rivals. But you were the only person he could connect to. Even if he were to Have Hina. She wouldn't understand his way of thinking.

To Kisaki, you're like another fragment of him. Except you were colored by the color of light and he was tainted with the color of Dark.
Two fragments of the same mirror, but with different reflections.

You could say you both have a very toxic friendship? ٩ʕ◕౪◕ʔو

By the way! I just want to tell you guys that I might not be able to update for the next couple of weeks because of school!

But I'll try my best to post chapters as much as I can! Goodbye everyone! Stay safe! (≡^∇^≡)

Oh, and also!

I ain't paying anyone's therapy. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...