✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

By Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... More

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾

11.1K 981 271
By Novellafanfics

A/N: There's no need for a warning since you already read the lyrics in the previous chapter as a hint. (◍•ᴗ•◍)

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

-Future Timeskip 2017-

While you were busy on your date in the past, Takemichi traveled back to the future to deliver the good news to Naoto. "That's great, Takemichi-kun!" Naoto rejoiced as he heard the news from Takemichi about Baji and Kazutora being alive. "This way, Mikey-kun won't end up being the new leader of Valhalla and fall into Kisaki's plans!" Takemichi exclaimed as he jumps into the air. Naoto and Takemichi were both in joy, knowing that the same past from before won't ever happen again.

"I could get a drink for this success!" Takemichi beamed as he stretches his arms upward. "I suppose we could have a small celebration to ourselves. You deserve it." Naoto chuckled as he stood up from his desk chair and adjusted his necktie. "Eh?! Really?!" Takemichi questioned. Naoto hums in response as he grabs his car keys from the drawer and walked towards his doorway. "Your the best Naoto!"

"Ugh! Have you found her yet?!" A man wearing a black suit asks his co-worker. "No, we haven't seen any signs of her in this area!" His co-worker stated as the other members in their group started to panic. "Damn it!" He curses before he turns his head, facing your female attendant. "If only you kept a close eye on her, then this wouldn't have happened!" He yelled at her with a scowling face.

"I-I'm so sorry-" he slapped her on the face before she could even finish her words. "Just shut up and keep looking for her!" he ordered. "If we don't find her by dawn, then the boss is definitely gonna kill us all!" "Yes, sir!" the people who worked under him yelled in response as they continued searching for you throughout the city in the middle of the night.

"And you." He faces towards your female attendant, who was trembling in fear after she got slapped in the face by him. "If we don't find by her dawn...I will kill you without hesitation. Dumb bitch." He threatened her as he strutted his way in the opposite direction to look for you, leaving your poor female attendant alone as she prays that you will be found soon and return back home.

"Shit...just where the hell is she?" Another man in a black suit clicked his tongue. "She couldn't have gotten far. You know that she's crazy, so she must be stirring up trouble by now." His partner replied as they continue their search for you and walked away to another street. They were unaware that you were hiding beneath a garbage bin as you got your white cotton nightgown all dirty.

You may still be mentally unstable, but you didn't want to continue living under Kisaki's roof. It may have been your house that was made for Shuji for both of you to live in. But that wasn't your home. You knew that. Because Kisaki was still in control of everything.

You slowly got up from the ground as you clumsily tried to balance yourself as you stood up. You glance over behind you, making sure that nobody wasn't around. You walked back to the direction you ran before and absentmindedly walked through different directions; went past unknown people as they gave you a weird look. It would only make sense for them to look at you like that.

You were wearing a white cotton nightgown as smudges of dirt could be seen below your skirt. Your neck, arms, and legs were all bandaged up like a mummy. Some thought you looked like a ghost as they immediately turned in the opposite direction and ran away. While some thought you were pulling on a stupid prank or something as they slightly laugh behind you.

But you didn't pay any mind to them. Your mind was too preoccupied with thinking of escaping from Kisaki's grasps as you stare blankly at the street ahead of you. You were either lucky that none of your brother's men found you yet or maybe they're just too blind and stupid to even discover your figure.

You continued walking absentmindedly without any care for your surroundings. Until you heard a familiar voice, laughing at the opposite side of the street. It was Takemichi. He was smiling and talking with someone as he walks out of a food store with lanterns. You halt, not making any move as your gaze focused on him. Your heart started beating, your mind thumping in adrenaline.

'Save him...' you thought to yourself. "Save...him..." You slowly walked towards where Takemichi is as you muttered ambiguous words from your mouth. "Please..." You then slowly ran up to him as he glances at you, finally noticing your presence. "...save him..!" "Woah!"

You ran up to him as you pushed your whole weight onto his body, causing him to stumble on the ground by his back while you were on top of him. "Takemichi-kun?!" Naoto yells his name in concern. "Ouch..." Takemichi uttered out before he looks at you as you clenched your fists onto his chest.

"E-Eh?! W-W-Who're you?!" He stammered as his cheeks turned bright red because a random girl was sitting on top of him as your chest touched his. Takemichi's mind was going haywire as he tries to shake all the nasty thoughts that popped out of his mind and only concentrated on Hina's image. "Save him..." You whispered as Takemichi looks up to you with a bewildered look on his face. "Eh?" "Please..."

"Save Tada...!"

"Ta...da..?" Takemichi was confused about what you said. But after a moment, he started recognizing you. Black hair and blue oceanic eyes. He swears he has seen you before, but he was having trouble identifying who you are. It was almost at the tip of his tongue as he recalls anything in the past. He was almost there, he just needs to remember the name and-

"Shiori-chan...?"

After that faithful event, Takemichi was able to recognize you. Both him and Naoto were shocked seeing you within the flesh. They thought you were dead after being gone missing for 8 years. They were even more stunned as they see your body almost tied up with bandages and the way you dress as if you had been imprisoned like a doll for your whole life.

There were still people looking for you, so you begged them to bring you along. They both didn't know the situation you were in, but they were surely positive that you were in danger. Just by looking at your agonizing expression, it was obvious that you needed their help.

Takemichi and Naoto brought you along with them as Naoto carefully guided you inside their car at the back seat. Naoto drove off the road, heading to his apartment as Takemichi sits beside him in the front seat. While Naoto was driving, Takemichi took a glance at you on the rear-view window in front of him. He observed your face, body, and movement, trying to guess your situation.

'Just what happened to her..?' Takemichi pondered inside his head. 'Did she got kidnapped all these years and was abused by her kidnapper?!' All kinds of hypotheses popped out inside his head. He kept looking at you anxiously, thinking about what kind of hell you have suffered to get those wounds and cuts all over your body.

You stayed quiet during the travel as you sit still and didn't move an inch. Your eyes still looked empty with that blank expression of yours. You sat still as you blankly stare at your fingers on your lap. "Are you sure she's Hanma Shiori?" Naoto whispered. "Yeah, I'm sure it's her." Takemichi stated with certainty, "In the past, there's this guy named Hiroki Tadashi." Takemichi started, "Hiroki-kun wasn't a member of Toman. He was a special guest, and an exception inside the gang since Mikey-kun and the others acknowledge his strength." Takemichi explained as he continues to tell the details further to Naoto.

"In the past, Hiroki-kun was very close with Hanma and his littler sister...which is Shiori-chan over there..." He pointed out as he tilts his head to the side, pointing at you. "I see..." Naoto said in response as took a quick glance at you. But you didn't care either way. Heck, you didn't even notice him taking glances at you as he still suspects you for multiple reasons.

You have finally arrived at Naoto's apartment. Takemichi gently helps you get out of the car as he supports your back with his right hand. "I can walk on my own..." You mumbled, "But you have wounds on your leg. Plus, your not even wearing any shoes." Takemichi stated as he looks at you worriedly, "I'm fine..." you said in response as you weakly shook off his arm. Naoto already pressed the UP button on the elevator. After a few minutes, the silver doors finally opened as you all entered the elevator together. On the way up to Naoto's home was quiet, you three didn't utter out a word, but Takemichi still kept throwing glances at you, though.

The elevator then let out a ding sound as it opens its doors. Naoto led you and Takemichi to his compartment, then took out his keys as he pushes them into the doorknob and opened the door for you. "You may sit here, Miss Shiori..." Naoto said softly as he gestures his hands on the couch. You didn't give any response as you walk in his direction and sat down on the couch. "Takemichi-kun, could you please get me a spare blanket in the 3rd drawer." Naoto requested as he points his index finger at his cabinet.

Takemichi hums in agreement as he searches through the 3rd drawer of the cabinet, looking for a comfy blanket. He soon found a greyish blue-colored blanket as he touches it with his palms, feeling its smooth texture. "Here." Takemichi handed Naoto the blanket as Naoto gently covers the blanket behind your body, then wraps it over your shoulders. "Would you like a hot drink, Shiori-chan?" Naoto asks gently as he looks at you. But you didn't respond.

The both of them looked at each other as silence filled the room. "Please..." you uttered, "...Save..." Takemichi and Naoto look at you. "Save who?" Takemichi asks for specifications as he waits for your reply. "Save Tada...Please..." You told them as Takemichi's eyes widened. "Can you tell us who exactly is Tada-" "Naoto," Takemichi calls out to him with a stern voice. "I think what Shiori-chan meant is..." Takemichi paused for a moment as he looks at Naoto with a serious expression. "I think she meant Hiroki Tadashi."

After your sudden demand from Takemichi; they both started searching for information on the internet, looking for news on what happened 12 years ago. Soon enough, Naoto found a news headline on a certain website that was posted 12 years ago. "Takemichi-kun, I think I found it," Naoto called him over as Takemichi strutted his way from the other chair in front of you, heading towards Naoto.

"What does it say?" Takemichi asks before he leans his face a bit closer to the screen of Naoto's laptop. "The only son of the famous Silver rose. Akari Hiroki, one of the most influential businesswomen here in Japan." Naoto stated, causing Takemichi's mouth to agape. "I didn't know Hiroki-kun was rich?!" Takemichi exclaimed. "You really need to pay more close attention to the people around you." Naoto sighed before he proceeds to read the news article on his laptop.

"Hiroki Tadashi, the only son of Hiroki Akari. Has been stabbed to death by a man named Amashiki Riotsuki at Odakyu railway station on November 2, 2005." Naoto stated, "Eh?" Takemichi was in shock. 'Hiroki-kun died?! b-but why?!' Takemichi pondered inside his thoughts. Half-panicking that someone he knows is going to die soon. "But what I'm really curious about..." Naoto started as he backs away from his laptop, still sitting on his desk chair as he faces Takemichi beside him.

"Why did Hanma Shiori suddenly appear to us?"

Behind the scene moments #10

In the future time skip. There was one time, Kisaki ordered Hanma to kill the secretary from one of their enemies organization.

The secretary that Hanma killed. Looked exactly like Tada except the secretary had black hair, but he has the same red ruby eyes as him.

After Shuji killed him. By the time he went back to his office, Shuji was in rage and threw a fit inside hus office. He threw his desk chair at the walls and even flipped the table. After his huge fit, he drunken himself up as he kept drinking strong alcohol.

Whenever he felt empty inside, he would took out an old photo from his pockets of you and Tada in the past.

It was an old photo that was taken by your and Shuji's mother. You and Tada were playing in the rain outside during the night since during the daytime it was still raining and both of you were so bored inside the house.

Whenever Shuji sees the photo, he feels calm as the feeling of nostalgia starts to surface on his mind and heart. While remembering the wonderful memories he had in the past that could no longer repeat itself in this timeline.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
182K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...