The Zone (Avengersx Male!OC)

By trinikirito

In 2008 a man was arrested and brought in by S.H.I.E.L.D. for questioning with relations to nearly 25 assassi... More

"So, breakfast?" (Origins Arc)
"Prison looks good on you" (Origins Arc)
"God I hate sand" (Origins Arc)
"I'm takin you down you sonuvabitch!" (Origins Arc)
"We need to talk...." (Origins Arc)
"Mother f****r, you know damn well what I'm talkin' 'bout" (Origins Arc)
"The Lenny Style" (Origins Arc)
"This was his plan all along" (Origins Arc)
"We're here to help" (Origins Arc)
(The Avengers 2012)
"Professor Smith?!" (Avengers 2012)
"You go Dad!" (Avengers 2012)
"I knew you'd call back" (Avengers 2012)
"There are always men like you" (Avengers 2012)
"...I'm listening" (Avengers 2012)
"He's adopted" (Avengers 2012)
"I'm not afraid to hit an old man" (Avengers 2012)
"Daddy's gotta go to work" (Avengers 2012)
"Argggh" (Avengers 2012)
"We're brothers!" (Avengers 2012)
"What are you doing here?" (Intermission 2012)
(Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2014)
"On your left" (The Winter Soldier 2014)
"I'm nice like that" (The Winter Soldier 2014)
"Want to see my lease?" (The Winter Soldier 2014)
"Bye-Bye Bikinis" (The Winter Soldier 2014)
"How's this for family bonding" (The Winter Soldier 2014)
"I need you to kiss m--" (The Winter Soldier 2014)
"Arnim Zola" (The Winter Soldier 2014)

"Wait, I'm an Uncle?!"(The Winter Soldier 2014)

2.5K 91 72
By trinikirito

Previously...

Natasha sprints off and John looks back to the enemy that suddenly has a gun pointed to him.

"Privet ... Krestnyy otets ..." the man with the metal arm's voice growls out to John. (Greetings...Godfather..."

...

As John and the metal armed HYDRA agent stood at each other's opposition, Ghost currently stared at the man before him with calm eyes even if he had a gun pointed at him.

"My snova vstrechayemsya ... Zimniy Soldat ..." John's voice was devoid of panic. (We meet again...Winter Soldier...)

As the men both walked to the middle of the alleyway, Ghost could hear the footsteps of a multitude of mercenaries coming their way.

The Winter Soldier and Godfather were now surrounded on all ends by at least 50 mercenaries, all armed with electric batons as they had been ordered to now bring in John for...cleansing.

Ghost grins as he looks around himself, a brow raised as all the men maintained a well spaced circle around him and The Winter Soldier.

"Vse eto dlya menya staren'kogo ... YA tronut ..." John directs at the HYDRA agent whom had his gun raised still. (All this for little old me...I'm touched)

The Winter Soldier slowly lowers his gun before taking the clip out and tossing the gun and its magazine in two separate directions.

"Etot boy ne mezhdu vami i nimi ... Ty dolzhen mne Raund 2," The Winter Soldier gets into a fighting stance and approaches. (This fight isn't between you and them...You owe me a Round 2)

"Togda pust' nachnetsya Raund," John just smirks, his younger 20 year old self whom originally met the Winter Soldier coming out as he takes off his ammo belt. (Then let the Round begin)

As both men approach eachother, The Winter Soldier takes a running start which prompts Ghost to do the same.

The super enhanced humans both clash in the middle of the giant circular ring of sorts and both fired a punch at the other.

Their positions both changed as they twisted their bodies when their forearms both connected with one another after quickly re-evaluating their attacks.

Ghost decides to crouch quickly and sweep TWS (The Winter Soldier) off of his feet, but the HYDRA agent hops over the attempt just in time to block two high kicks from John as he uses his hands to support his weight from the floor and aim them at his midsection.

The former assassin gets to his feet in almost less than a millisecond and aims three straight jabs at TWS whom blocks them as well before hopping off of his feet in an attempt to jump kick Ghost away.

Ghost raises his arms in time to block the kick as he skids back and TWS does a small backflip in the air before landing on his feet like an agile cat.

The metal armed assassin then charges without a second thought and aims a devastating punch at Ghost's midsection.

The former assassin dodges it and leans his body backwards as he sees a follow up jab coming to his chin.

TWS uses his momentum from the missed chin jab and places the hand on the ground before twisting his body to send a graceful flipped kick at John whom luckily dodges the first foot, but ends up tanking the second one that the HYDRA agent aimed.

As the Hydra agent gets back to his stance John simultaneously steps back with his slightly aching shoulder before charging at TWS once more with a punch aimed at the enemy's head.

TWS ducks the punch whilst getting into a boxing stance and goes on the defence as John pressures him with a few more straight jabs that he had to twist his body to dodge.

To try and maintain distance between them, TWS aims a side kick at Ghost, but the former assassin simply rotates his body away before using his momentum to send a tornado kick at TWS.

The metal armed man nearly loses his footing as he tanks it before charging with a left hook when he sees John land on his feet once more.

The men around them all try to keep up with the sheer speed and power of Ghost and TWS as they exchange blows.

The men both aim a punch at eachother and their fists connect, but John winces and shakes his hand in pain as he connects with TWS's metal arm.

They both then aim a high spinning heel kick at one another and the attacks both cancel out one another.

John then aims a haymaker at TWS whom uses his forearm to block it and push Ghost away before he uses an ancient Japanese technique to aim a few quick jabs at the former assassin's pressure points with his fingertips.

John groans as he's jabbed and is too slow to react as he's kneed in the stomach. He takes two steps back and leans away from a quick jab by TWS's metal arm and raises his arms in an X formation to block another jab aimed with his normal one.

Growing impatient, TWS aims a quick uppercut with his metal arm, but Ghost just steps back and dodges it easily.

TWS then attempts to aim another but The Godfather just grabs his fist and bring the assassin in before returning a knee to TWS stomach.

The HYDRA agent groans from under his mask and is not able to regroup as Ghost pulls him in again and sends a ghastly follow up punch to his stomach.

John releases TWS and performs a quick spinning heel kick to the HYDRA agent's midsection again.

TWS's movements becomes sloppy as he now attempts to aim two quick punches at John whom dodges the first and ducks under the second.

Ghost then feigns a punch at TWS's midsection again and the assassin goes for the bait in an attempt to block it, but John just aims a hook to his face which connects.

TWS groans and shakes his head before he sends a side kick at John which he leans away from and aims another jab at the HYDRA assassin whom blocks it and ducks under a haymaker aimed by John's next hand.

TWS is forced backwards as John continues on the offensive with another series of punches.

However, as John gets into TWS's personal space, the assassin uses his knee and hits Ghost in the midsection with it.

The former Godfather groans as he is then Spartan kicked away. However, he doesn't take this likely as he rotates his body and sends a backhanded punch at TWS whom tanks it with his cheek.

John then tries to follow up with a left uppercut and right hook, but TWS just leans away from the first, but is too late to dodge the second.

TWS groans as his chin aches and he is too late to dodge a roundhouse kick aimed at his stomach.

John uses his utmost strength to send the HYDRA assassin away and TWS tries to group by sending a flying punch at Ghost, whom uses his shoulder to tank the hit.

Ghost then uses one of his knees and attacks TWS's gut with it to push him off, which works.

The HYDRA agent then attempts to land any sort of hit on John as he aims a few hooks and jabs, but Ghost simply leans his body away each time as they circle around one another.

TWS then tries to send a reverse roundhouse kick at John whom steps back and dodges it before sending his own 360 kick at TWS whom tanks it with his face and is sent back into a group of men whom fall down.

John pants slightly as TWS shakily gets to his feet and turns to three HYDRA agents. He gestures them forward with his head.

The men all gulp, but follow his command and charge forward at Ghost whom raises his hands and ducks under a first punch from one and is forced back as another attempts to Spartan kick him.

A third then tries to side kick him as his partners send wild jabs one after the other, John steps back on the defensive and waits patiently for one of them to charge.

The Godfather lariats the man whom charges to the floor and ducks under the other two's wild and sloppy punches as the third gets up, still woozy.

John notices this and turns as the disoriented man tries to send a haymaker at him. Ghost just grabs the man's arm and flips him over, causing the other two to back off as their friend hits the concrete once more.

John then stomps on the man's face, knocking him out as the other two charge once again.

The Godfather leans his way away from several amateur punches as they both try to attack from his left and right, but both are unable to hit him.

The former assassin waits for the opportune moment before blocking one man's punch and returns the favor with another to the throat.

The mercenary chokes as he is robbed of air in his lungs and drops to his knees as John turns to the last man whom tries to send a wild hook again.

John just sidesteps it and trips the last mercenary before stomping the back of his head, knocking the last one out cold.

The Godfather then turns back to TWS and they both share an intense stand off. John raises a his palm and gestures to the HYDRA agent.

"Priyti," John taunts and TWS's eyes widen for a moment before they narrow once more and he charges. (Come)

TWS runs up and rotates his body twice before sending a stylish butterfly kick at John, whom sidesteps it as they continue their fight with one another.

After regrouping on his feet, TWS attempts to send a vertical 360 kick that John ducks and then goes on the defensive as TWS sends two punches his way.

The two super enhanced humans play cat and mouse with one another as both try to bait the other into making a mistake as they traded more blows.

John eventually lands a punch to TWS's stomach, but the HYDRA agent just groans and grabs behind Ghost's neck before kneeing him in the midsection as well.

The Godfather groans in pain as he steps back and dodges the next few punches that are directed at him before deciding to perform a bicycle kick which TWS chooses to block.

John tries to send a high spinning heel kick at TWS whom just grabs his ankle with his normal hand before aiming his metal one at John's chin.

Ghost leans back and dodges the metal armed punch as TWS releases him and he steps back.

He then aims a back hand at TWS whom leans back just in time to dodge it as well as dodging another hook being thrown by John.

TWS grabs John's wrist in an attempt to flip him over, and is for the most part successful, however instead of John's back hitting the concrete, the former assassin lands on his feet.

Ghost sends a devastating rotating kick at TWS's chin and The HYDRA agent grunts as he tanks the hit, releasing the hold he had on John's wrist.

The former assassin then attempts to send a flying single roundhouse kick which TWS ducks under and swiftly aims a calculated rotating back kick at John's chin which sends the former assassin rolling away. 

Ghost rolls back onto his feet as TWS also raises a palm and gestures him to come forward as well.

John wipes some blood off of his lips with a smirk before spitting  it to the side and walking up to his enemy with his fists raised. 

TWS and John both then trade some more blows and parry eachother's attacks before the HYDRA agent lands a devastating hook on Ghost's cheek causing the former assassin to step back briefly.

TWS then aims a tornado kick at John whom blocks it, however, the assassin quickly equips his combat knife while in mid-air.

He skillfully swings it around his fingers before sending down a firstdiagonal swing at John whom steps back and dodges another swing aimed at him before ducking another a third.

TWS then implements a backhanded swing combined with a spinning hook kick as John steps back yet again to dodge it.

Before he can send another swing of the knife towards John however, the former assassin kicks the knife into the air.

TWS is momentarily dazed as John runs up to him and uses one of his feet to rest on the HYDRA agent's chest and leaps off before performing a flip in the air.

John then uses his ankle while in mid-air to perform a perfectly timed kick on the knife's handle to send it right back at TWS whom narrowly dodges it.

TWS then charges once more and they both exchange more blows with one another before John eventually lands a punch to the gut of TWS prompting him to step back once again at the sheer amounts of gut punches he was receiving.

Ghost notices him taking a knee and sprints up to finish him, but much to his and TWS's surprise, one of the mercenaries from within the crowd sends a flying roundhouse kick to John's midsection, causing the former assassin to take a steps back.

The mercenary attempts to battle it out with John, but is quickly disappointed when Ghost simply sidesteps a bicycle kick being aimed at him before sending sending a roundhouse kick at the man, making him hunch over before he is knocked out by the former assassin raising his leg and bringing it down on the back of the mercenary's head.

Ghost is then bombarded by TWS whom quickly closes the distance between them to engage in close quarters once more.

The two men attempt to now palm strike one another, parrying each other along the way.

TWS then raises a knee in an attempt to send a snap kick at John whom also raises a knee as well, cancelling out his enemy's attack with his own.

The two then continue to try and strike one another as John eventually tries to send a 360 kick at TWS whom ducks and attempts to send a haymaker at John.

The former assassin leans back at that and sends a punch straight at TWS whom also does the same and they both tank the hits, socking eachother in the cheeks, HARD.

The two superhumans take a few steps back from one another before shaking it off and charging once again.

They both then grab eachother's hands and struggle for dominance before they eventually decide to headbutt one another at the same time.

The enhanced humans then take a few pastes again back to regain their footing before meeting back in the middle.

The men exchange a series of punches with one another once more before TWS leans back from one punch, but is too late to dodge a backhand coming his way.

As he steps back and turns his back on John, Ghost capitalizes by running up to TWS and grabs his waist before performing a German Suplex.

TWS soldier groans from the floor, but isn't given enough time to rest as John had proceeded to kick himself up from the ground and aim a downward heel kick at TWS's head.

TWS rolls onto his feet, barely dodging the attack and glares down at John whom just rotates one of his shoulders, ready to go again.

Everyone suddenly hears police sirens arrive and TWS quickly gestures for all of his men to attack as they hear.

"Freeze! Everybody, put their hands in the air!!"

John simply goes into a boxing stance as all of the mercenaries chose to attack him whilst TWS turned back to attack the cops.

The hired thugs all let out a glorious battle cry as they all charge at once with their electric batons.

Ghost chooses this moment to close his eyes and regulate his breathing as he feels them all closing in on him.

As the first thug reaches him, The Godfather suddenly snaps his eyes open, entering THE ZONE.

A pulse of lightning like energy seeps from the corner of his eyes as he uppercuts away the first thug whom swings wildly at him.

He then sends a side kick at another whom approached from his peripherals before roating his body to dodge an attack from a new enemy before tornado kicking the last man.

As another thug tries to attack Ghost by roundhouse kicking him, the former assassin simply catches the attack and throws him into another group of men that were approaching before 360 kicking a man whom attempted to attack from behind, effectively killing the man.

John then continues his rotation and backhands another thug as several other men approach him in an attempt to overwhelm The Ghost.

However, time seemed to slow down as the former assassin just simply kept taking them down with ease and killed them swiftly with mere kicks and punches.

The thugs fell one by one as John's body count climbed in the alleyway itself. He eventually gets a hold of one of the electric batons of one of the mercenaries and decides to use it as he sends up the setting to Over 9000.

The remaining mercenaries all try to run away, but are all hunted down and killed before they could leave the alleyway.

As John kills the final thug, he breathes heavily before looking back towards TWS whom is seen holding a police officer's throat in his hands, he snaps the man's neck and Ghost glares.

They both then charge at one another again as TWS also grabs an electric baton and they clash in the middle.

One of the fortunate cops that managed to survive makes a call for backup...

The Godfather and The Winter Soldier continue to attack one another with the batons, parrying eachother's attack at every turn as they constantly switched positions.

TWS eventually aims a spinning hook kick which sends the baton Ghost was holding to go flying away.

John leans his body away from TWS as the HYDRA agent attempted to hit him with the baton several times with many well aimed swings.

TWS eventually takes one swing wild enough for John to hook his enemy's wrist under his arm before sending an elbow towards TWS's neck, eventually flipping him over and disarming him.

TWS's back hits the concrete and he groans as John lets go of his hand and steps back.

The HYDRA agent kicks himself onto his feet and the two men then engage in a final round of close quarters as they attempt to punch one another in a fast pace round almost to fast for anyone's normal eyes to follow naturally.

However, in the midst of exchanging blows, their fists connect one last time and elicits a shockwave...TWS is the one to skid back slightly and he is dazed for a momentn

The Godfather sprints up to him with his ZONE charged up and sends a straight punch right into TWS cheek...sending him flying away this time and crashing into a police cruiser on the other end of the alleyway.

Blood is seen coming from TWS's forehead as he dislodges himself from the police cruiser and sinks to his knees.

He and John both pant heavily as the Ghost was the one left standing upright.

TWS then looks towards a handgun one of the police officers had and goes to reach for it...but is interrupted by the sound of more police sirens approaching.

He looks back to where John previously was, only to see that the Godfather was already gone.

The Winter Soldier clenches his metal hand tightly before slamming it into a police cruiser out of anger.

...

As John walks away from the carnage of bodies he left in the alleyway, he reaches into one of his jacket pockets as he pulls the hood of his hoodie over his head and blends the crowd of civilians whom are running around like headless chickens from the sounds of gunshots and screaming.

The Godfather eventually pulls out a burner phone and dials a number, it rings twice before the person on the next line answers.

"Steve," John says before the other person can talk.

"John?!" Steve's confused voice sounds, "Thank God you called, it's S.H.I.E.L.D! I think--"

"Yeah, I know," John just says as he pulls out a key and heads over to a black custom 2012 Chevrolet Silverado with tinted windows.

"You do?!" Steve asks, exasperatedly, "Are you and Nat alright?"

"Steve, listen to me, we have to keep this short," John informs him as he groans whilst getting into the driver's seat.

"Okay," was Steve's only answer.

"Natasha has the drive that Fury gave you," John begins and Steve begins to stutter, "We both saw you hide it in the vending machine...you're not exactly the best super-spy, Cap."

Steve sighs.

"Now, listen to me carefully," John starts the van he was in and begins to drive off, "Get out of your suit. Change into something that will be able to hide your appearance well enough to not be recognized."

"Got it," Steve's confirmation causes John to hum.

"Make sure not to draw attention to yourself...or at least try," the former assassin weaves his way through traffic skillfully, "Wait for me and Natasha in the Southside parking lot of the hospital, she's already heading there now and has a head start on me."

"Got it," Steve also confirms.

"And Steve, get rid of this phone after I hang up, okay? S.H.I.E.L.D. can track it, which means...they can track you," John instructs.

"Anything else?" Steve asks him now.

"Yeah...be careful," John finishes.

"I will," Steve hangs up and The Godfather quickly dismantles that phone of his as S.H.I.E.L.D. may track this number seeing as it was the last one to contact Steve's.

John then takes out his other phone before dialing another number and waiting for the person to answer.

"Hello?" Jack's voice sounds.

"Jack," John greets his brother.

"John, hey!" Jack greets, "How's Natasha, is everything--"

"Jack, listen to me, S.H.I.E.L.D.'s been compromised...and I need you to do me a huge favor," John says.

Jack remains silent for a bit, "...What do you need?"

John releases a heavy breath as he looks up at the ceiling of his van, "I need you...to save one of my daughters."

"What, daughters?!" Jack's highpitched voice sounds, "Wait, I'm an Uncle?!" his voice sounded betrayed, "And you didn't tell me?!"

"Jack!" John scolds.

"Right--Right," Jack's voice quiets down, "What do you need me to do?"

"I have to keep S.H.I.E.L.D.'s main forces focused on looking for Steve, Natasha and I, but I also have to make sure that my girls are safe," John sighs, "So...I need your help."

"Then you've got it, brother," Jack says seriously, "Just give me their names and their locations... I'll do the rest."

"No, I need you going after one of them...another team can pick up my other daughter. They have to be extracted at the same time to minimize the time frame for error," John says as he sends over the required information needed.

"...you have a 17 year old?!" Jack asks mildly surprised, "...Wow...that has got to be tough... Wait, my niece isn't dating some punk already, is she?"

"Don't make me regret letting you into my personal life, Jack," John once again scolds.

"Sorry--Sorry," Jack apologizes, "...I've got your back."

"Thank you, Jack," John says, his voice soft and heart heavy.

"...Any orders in particular, boss?" Jack asks him now.

"Only one...if anyone shoots at my daughter...you shoot them back...no hesitation," John states seriously and Jack hums.

"Yeah...I can do that," Jack's satisfied voice sounds, "Man...I'm an Uncle of two...Wow...Wait a minute...if I'm going after Nikki, then who's going after your other kid?"

John simply smirks, "Oh...I've got two people in mind for that..."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 53 41
*Book one of the Femme Fatale series* **Under Editing** Everybody knows the infamous Marvel stories and the characters within them. It's fiction, a s...
8.2K 132 32
"Thanks for that astounding observation, Sherlock," - After S.H.I.E.L.D.'s collapse, Ellie moves in permanently as a resident of Avengers Tower. Beco...
1K 64 46
There are many different types of dangerous, and Fury knew them all. Or so he thought. But new secrets and villians are rising to the surface, and i...
51.5K 1.3K 59
"Look, I don't think I'm supposed to tell you this, but you're probably gonna find out anyway, and it would be way worse if you found out on your own...