How If (Dong Hua And Feng Jiu...

By sist_tria

How If the litle fox, Bai Feng Jiu want a room to prove her self that she capable to rule Qin que without her... More

1. The Begining
2. Boredom in marriage
3. Sensitive Child
4. It's been three days
5. Peace ?
6. Let's talk.
7. Trust
9. Ridiculous (part two)
10. Consequence
11. Question.
12. Pray in shooting star
13. Male Weakness
14. Seduction Magic
15. Heartiness
16. Is there still love?
17. Compromise
18. Unexpected mission
19. The greatest debt
20. Taken a stand
21. Let's calm down for a while
22. Responsibility and Pleasure
23. Doubt
24. Cruel Mother in Law
25. War over woman's problem
26. Who is Dong Hua's Spoiled Child?
27. Punishment for The Lady (part one)
28. Punishment for The Lady (Part two)
29. Reunion
30. Strange Shadow
31. Life peacefully together in Bihai Changling
32. The Wedding
33. Ming Xia's family
34. Tempt Squad
35. Family and Friends gathering
36. Private and intimate
37. Baby for blackmail
38. Return of the crown princess
39. Show the fang, bite the pain
40. First time they met
41. Lust over woriness
42. The confrontation of the two wives
43. The point is to be fair
44. What actually happened
45. Suffering is not over
46. They're back
47. Why is she so depressed?
48. Give him a chance or test his loyalty?
49. It's not fair to them
50. Just give her a chance.
51. Just because I am jealous
52. Wellcome, Jian Yin
53. I am a mother of two now
54. I am your wife too
56. Before the war
57. The thing he was most afraid of happened

8. Ridiculous (part one)

913 30 20
By sist_tria

The sixth month of their separation. It would mean, the sixth court that Feng Jiu attended without Dong hua at Jiuchongtian. The gods had already started to gather by the time she arrived at the courthouse. She was almost late. Blame to Dong Hua for asking her to chat lewdly through the silver mirror until late into the night. However, it was undeniable that she was addicted to these activities. Oh, did she catch her husband's shameless nature? Her face suddenly turned red at the memory.

"Xiao Jiu!" someone called her. The man's voice was so shrill that everyone turned to them. Surprisingly, that person was walking haughtily, still having a pretty face as usual even though he was wearing the black clothes typical of the demon tribe, beside him walked someone who looked like him but was more orderly.

"Soldier Xiao Yan, you have come." fengjiu said as the two of them reached her front.

"Yes, I came early. You are late. Why are you late?" Xiao Yan asked. "Hey, why is your face so red?" Xiao Yan continued his sentence when he saw Feng Jiu's face turned red.

Feng Jiu adjusted her position immediately. She cleared her throat and tried to divert the conversation. "Nice to meet you, Prince consort of the Ghost Clan, Zhi lan." Feng Jiu greeted the man who looked like Xhiao Yan.

"My respects to Her Highness Dihou." Zhi lan bowed and put his hand on his chest as a sign of respect. Feng Jiu responded to the respect by doing the same. "I am present in this court as the queen of my eastern Qin Que land. Don't be so formal."

"Ah, I still have to respect you. Sorry for my twin brother's disrespectful behavior."

The offended Xiao Yan started pointing at his twin's face. "Haiya, you are Kun lun's keeper. What do you know about our friendship." He placed his hands on his hips, "Xiao Jiu is my sister, from another mother and father."

Feng Jiu and Zhi Lan laughed at Xiao Yan's behavior. "Don't worry prince Zhi lan. As Xiao Yan said, we are brothers from another mother and another father"

Xiao Yan patted his chest proudly. They both ignored his absurd behavior then Feng Jiu asked Zhi lan. "I heard that you will have a baby soon because your wife is pregnant right now. Is it true?"

Zhi Lan nodded. "That's right, my wife is pregnant. Please, Dihou, wish us all the best for the birth of our baby."

"What? Is Yan Zhi pregnant?" Bai Qian walked up to the three with a fan in her hand and cut in on the conversation. Her appearance as the crown princess was always graceful. It was very surprising that she had to stand between them instead of sitting with her husband on the throne there. "Sixteenth brother, since when did you get along with my niece?" Bai Qian taps Zhi Lan's chest with her fan then points the fan at Xiao Yan, "And who is this person who looks like you?"

"I'm his twin. Why? Are you suppriesed?" Xiao yan replied arrogantly. Zhi Lan warned him, "Watch your behavior, Xiao Yan! You must apology"

"Huh, why should I be the one apologizing if she's also rude to eavesdrop on the conversation?" Xiao Yan dodged then turned around and waved, "Third prince!" he called when he saw Lian Song. When he saw the nod from his friend who was 'a fellow single and equally to be unresponsive by the woman that they had a crush on', Xiao Yan went over to Lian Song.

Zhi Lan shook his head at his twin's behavior. He turned to Bai Qian and gave a bow of respect, "My respects to the crown princess of Jiuchongtian. Please forgive my twin brother's behavior.'

"Sixteenth brother. You can still call me seventeenth. I'm more used to it. I just found out that you have a twin brother. Oh, yeah. You haven't answered my question. Since when did you get along with Xiao Jiu? And, is it true that Yan Zhi is pregnant?'

Zhi Lan nodded, "After a long wait, we will be entrusted with having a child. And, to answer your question about my close relationship with the queen of Qin que, Bai Feng Jiu, our Kingdoms cooperate in terms of natural resources."

Feng Jiu added, "The Land of the Ghost Clan has a source of thermal energy that Qin que can use to drive the silk spinning machine. In exchange, Qin que exports food and silk to the ghost clan."

Bai Qian claps. "That's great. I didn't even think about it all this time. I only saw that the Ghost Clan Land was very barren and only cursed plants could grow there."

"It was perhaps because there was still no peace at that time, so all we could think about was war," Feng Jiu concluded.

"So, do you think, the Peace that your husband tried before was actually not perfect? Am I right?"

Feng Jiu shrugged. At that time, a handsome prince, who was famous for his womanizer image, Su Mo Ye, the prince of the west sea approached them and saluted, "My respects to the crown princess, Dihou and the prince consort, Zhi Lan."

Feng Jiu grew more cheerful and hugged the man. "Moe sho, you came too!'

The one being hugged became a bit nervous and tried to break free.

"Xiao Jiu," Bai Qian warned.

Feng Jiu let go of her embrace and said, "Sorry, sorry. I'm really glad to meet you. We haven't even seen each other since coming out of Fayin Valley. You haven't even come to court either."

''Your Majesty, you should know that our leader has long been exiled from this court. And only this time can it be allowed to attend this court."

Yes, that's right. Sang ji was only pardoned this month. The latest news that the man had regained his position as the second prince of Jiuchongtian, as well as all the rights and possessions that he once had. It included his concubines who fell into the hands of Lian Song during his demolition in the western sea. It was Feng Jiu had heard from Cheng yu and it caused Cheng Yu to feel uneasy because Cheng Yu didn't have any reason to reject Lian Song's love anymore.

"His Majesty the Heavenly Emperor has arrived!"

The announcement of the start of the court after Hao de's presence at the meetinghouse. The gods occupied their respective places. Feng Jiu occupied a place with the Bai family. The place for Dong Hua was still empty as the owner was still wandering the mortal realm with the son. After everything was quiet, Hao de looked at Dong Hua's empty seat. "Dong Hua Dijun doesn't seem to have come back from traveling."

Lian Song reported Dijun's whereabouts, "Report, Thianjun. Dijun is currently in the mortal realm on a study tour for the young prince, Bai Gun Gun."

Haode snorted, "Alright, let's start this court."

"We welcome the clan leaders who are present at this meeting. Peace has brought prosperity and cooperation to all of us. To this day, the atmosphere of the trial is very colorful with the presence of colleagues here. We no longer view clans and status based on high and low in strength. The meeting is always coordinated."

Everyone agreed with Hao de's speech. It was true, for a long time the peace that had been established had been able to strengthen the relationship between them. The court was also attended by clans who were previously forbidden to enter the court building. Let's call it the demon tribe and the ghost tribe, two clans that were also welcome here. In fact, the second prince who had been outcast, Sang Ji. The man took his seat again with his brothers.

"However, we cannot deny that there are still clans who want to fight and deny this peace. The mermaid clan is still reluctant to join, even often triggering wars in the border areas."

Zhi Lan who felt it was related to the ghost clan then stood up to say, "Let me speak, Your Majesty. The Mermaid Clan has been at odds with other clans due to their clash with the Ghost Clan. We apologize if their actions have been troubling other clans."

Ye Hua disagreed with Zhi lan's opinion and said, "His majesty, Thianjun, allow me to express my thoughts. The ghost clan actually doesn't need to apologize on behalf of the Mermaid clan. According to the news obtained, the friction inflicted on other clans due to this feud was more due to the arrogant Mermaid Clan with reckless war tactics, and..."

A disdainful laugh was heard and cut off Ye Hua's speech. A man whose physical features indicated that he from the Mermaid Clan, appeared in the center of the court arena. "It's true what His Majesty, the crown prince said. That coward doesn't deserve to speak for us!"

The man turned to Zhi Lan then growled, "Traitor!"

Xiao Yan clenched his fists when he heard the rebuke aimed at his brother. Zhi Lan who knew it, was only trying to calm his twin brother by holding his hand. Zhi Lan also knew who that man was, his wife's cousin, the current ruler of the Mermaid clan.

"Greetings to His Majesty the Heavenly Emperor, Tianjun."

Hao de nodded. "We didn't even think that you would be present at this time. Please have a seat."

"Thank you," the man replied, "However, I didn't come to sit down. I'm just going to remind you that we actually sent the peace agreement six months ago. We want to collect."

Hao de thought back, "Oh, of course. However, for now, we can't talk about it because the god in question is not present."

Feng Jiu's eyes glanced suspiciously at that. Wasn't Dong hua the only god absent?

The lord of the mermaid clan said again, 'What's so hard about arranging a marriage for this peace?'

Up here, Hao de sweat. He avoided the Bai family's gaze awkwardly and replied, "We need to ask the god you're asking for his consent first."

Bai Zhi started itching, "Wait, do you mean Dong Hua Dijun?" he asked and made the room buzz as the audience started whispering.

"Emperor Bai Zhi is right, Dong Hua Dijun is what we mean."

"Master of the Mermaid clan, in the beginning, you did not choose Dong Hua Dijun."

The man in the middle of the arena replied, "Yes, but you don't have any other candidates. We feel that Dijun is the best candidate for my sister's husband."

Feng Jiu almost stood up to beat up the man in the middle of the arena but Bai Zhen grabbed her hand.

"Lord of Mermaid clan, you must know that Dong Hua Dijun is the prince consort of Qin que. Our tradition is to marry once for a lifetime," Bai Zhi announced.

Hao de said stupidly, "Dong Hua dijun may be the prince consort in Qin Qiu, but, in Jiuchongtian, he is a Dijun. I feel like he will do anything for peace. We can discuss this matter with Dijun himself."

And, the air was getting hotter. The room temperature rose sharply. Feng Jiu couldn't stand the cursing anymore. However, she made up her mind to say politely, "Let me speak here."

"Please."

Feng Jiu sighed and started to speak, "You all talk about Dijun like he's an item that everyone has the right to own. Isn't this rude?"

Hao De replied, "We didn't mean it that way. This is a matter of cooperation agreement and coincidentally concerns the name Dijun."

"You are right," the lord of the Mermaid Clan nodded arrogantly. "Emperor Bai Zhi even reminded Dijun's position as Prince Consort of Qin que. It claims ownership indirectly. Now, the queen of the eastern region of Qin que is questioning today's conversation after marrying Dong Hua Dijun. Dong Hua Dijun has been celibate for so long for the sake of peace, and that seemed fair because he would not side with anyone back then. However, he is marrying you now. If there is a problem, of course, he will always be on your side now. Then, the kingdom of heaven offered us peace. We only asked for a marriage guarantee and coincidentally Dong Hua Dijun is a suitable candidate. did we go wrong?"

"Why do you all always force the will of marriage just for the sake of alliance! I emphasize here. Dijun is not property. He has free will to choose."

A huge wind started to blow into the room as Feng Jiu shouted with emotion.

"Queen of Qin que," this time, Ye Hua felt he had to intervene. "We should talk about this matter calmly. There is no need for any emotions."

"You're right," Hao de said keeping his dignity. "Like I said earlier. We need to wait for Dijun..."

"No need!" Feng Jiu shouted angrily.

"Xiao Jiu," Bai Zhen warned. Meanwhile, thunder boomed outside the courthouse. The weather suddenly turned bad.

"You don't need to ask Dijun's opinion. I will answer on Dijun's behalf. The answer is no!"

The mermaid lord was furious, "You are even a wife who separated from him and you dare to speak on his behalf!"

"What right do you have to judge my household?"

"Queen of Qin que, I beg you to calm down." Hao de tried to neutralize the situation. He turned to the Mermaid lord, "Lord of the mermaid clan, we have another candidate here. My third son is single."

It was Lian Song's turn to freeze. He turned to Cheng Yu shakily. The girl looked teary. Their heart was broken at that moment. Feng Jiu saw everything and was getting angrier.

"Hundreds of years ago, you matched Sang Ji to my aunt and it didn't work. Then, you betrothed the crown prince to my aunt as Sang Ji's successor. Then now, you are trying on the third prince. Is this the way to form an alliance in Jiuchongtian? How is it different from trafficking?"

"Presumptuous! You have no right to judge our ways!" Hao De hit the handle of his throne chair in anger at Feng Jiu's words.

"Am I not entitled? Then, why do you have to lead if you don't want to be judged? If you are no longer able to lead, look! On the throne, the crown prince and crown princess are able to replace you! Why don't you just resign?"

"Presumptuous! Guards! Arrest her!" Hao De was furious.

Several soldiers came forward to ambush Feng Jiu but were blocked by the Bai Family. No! It's not only the Bai family that protecting Feng Jiu, but also Bai Qian and Ye Hua, Zhi Lan and Xiao Yan, Su Mo Ye, Siming, Lian Song, and Chen Yu. It was only Sang Ji and the first prince were on Hao De's side.

"What are you waiting for! I said capture queen of Qin Qiu."

A hurricane accompanied by thunder roared outside. The battle was unavoidable. Both sides attack each other. Feng Jiu couldn't even move freely due to the efforts of her family and friends to protect her. Huge winds were rushing into the room, if it weren't for them being high gods, they maybe would have been sucked into the wind. And, it just so happened that Feng Jiu was the only one who had not ascended. It was why her family is so protective of her at this time.

Amidst the chaos, Feng Jiu saw with her limited eyes that the mermaid clan lord seemed to be enjoying the situation. The bastard just laughed out loud, closed his eyes and stretched his arms around in circles on the spot. As for Hao De, the foolish Emperor still sat upright on the throne with his arrogance. Feng Jiu took out her Tauzho sword. She prepared to attack the mermaid clan lord, but was pulled away by Bai Zhen.

"Feng Jiu, Don't! it's dangerous!"

"Let go of my hand, uncle!"

"No!"

Feng Jiu kept thrashing around, breaking away from Bai Zhen. Before she could escape, a lightning whip suddenly boomed from the sky, whipping the two fighting parties so that they bounced off the battlefield. The second flash whipped the careless Mermaid clan lord into the wall and coughed up blood. Feng Jiu was protected by Thiancang's cage. The surprise had not left their face when a sword shot towards Hao de and stopped right in front of his chest suddenly.

##

Hi good morning. Nice to see you again. Thanks for the 1K attention paid to this story. This chapter focuses on the ridiculous tradition of matchmaking for the sake of alliance. And this is the first time I'm telling you about the battle so I'm sorry if it's not exciting. Enjoy this story. May happiness and health always be with us all. Amen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.1K 52
What happens after Dong Hua and Xiao Bai get out from the chasm. This is a variation of the story in the 2nd book "The Pillow Book" in the Three Liv...
63.2K 2.1K 33
[ssfx3yuchen collaboration with Micarzam14] - in progress NOTE: THIS IS A TEN MILE OF PEACH BLOSSOMS FANFIC AND NOT ETERNAL LOVE OF DREAM FANFIC. 🌸�...
79.9K 216 4
Rocks don't melt but they break They were ill-fated or were they? Why would fate make two people meet and fall in love when they were not meant to b...
387K 10.3K 97
Bai Feng Jiu/Donghua Dijun Fanfiction. Saving Feng Jiu from death after the Phoenix attacks her, Donghua leaves behind traces of his magic within her...