Wedcuffed

By Rubywrites_it

~STORY CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT ~ Sarah Darrell always wanted a simple life. But after having an abusive chil... More

INTRO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 14

24.9K 757 96
By Rubywrites_it

Adrian P.O.V

 After I saw Sarah with Justin in the restroom, I acted as if I didn't care about it but deep inside it was bothering me, seeing my wife close to some other man. When she entered my cabin to sign the papers I couldn't hold back, I asked her directly about her and Justin's relationship. She confidently replied that there was nothing between them, I could see her eyes, she was telling the truth. 

Even after knowing her whole slut character, I still felt a strong attraction towards her. I wanted to taste those lips ever since I saw her. Without thinking anything further, I kissed her. 

At first, she tried to push me away but subsequently gave in. I didn't realize when one kiss led to another thing. I came to my senses when Sarah pushed me back, she immediately got up and rushed out of my cabin. I leaned my head back and took a deep breath, although I don't regret kissing her and it's not like she will ever know it.

Getting up from my place I continued with my work. It was almost 9;00 p.m. when I left for home. Thinking about Sarah I decided to stay away from her as much as possible since I can't trust myself around her. 

After almost 20 minutes of driving, I entered the mansion. I decided to shift to the mansion with Jessica after our marriage, but things didn't work in our favor. The whole mansion was quiet, apart from the hallway the whole mansion was dark. I directly headed straight into my room. I took a shower and made my way to the kitchen to get some dinner. During this whole time, I didn't see Sarah, coming out of her room, entering the kitchen, and looking inside the fridge for some food. I saw some lasagne left in, I took it out and heated it. Taking the Lasagne and some wine I ahead to the dining area, I took the first bite. 

Ummmm..., I moaned, as the delicious flavor of the Italian herbs hit my tongue. I made a mental note to ask about its recipe from Anisa. I finished my dinner and refilled my wine glass again when I heard the front door open. I saw Sarah entering the house, she was still in her office attire which she was wearing in the morning.  Her eyes met mine but she averted her gaze and continued walking towards her room.

"Where were you?" I asked her.

"I had some work in the office." She replied without meeting my eyes.

"It's almost midnight, Can you tell me what was that work that couldn't be done later?" I asked her.

"Just clearing out some old issues of the company and it has to be done today," she replied while moving her fingers in her open hair.

Damm, she looks sexier when her hair is open.

" From tomorrow the driver will pick up and drop you off, being Adrian Parker's wife there are people around who can hurt you to reach me, 

"Also inform me first if you are coming home late. I need to be aware of where you are whoring. Unlike you, I have a reputation to maintain. "I told her in a stern voice.

Giving me a hard look, she kept her bag on the floor and moved towards me.

"As far as I remember, You were the one who kissed me forcefully a few hours before. Yet you have the audacity to call me a whore.. Wow!!" She replied while standing in front of me. Her hazel eyes were staring at me with anger.

"Well, You can't say that you didn't enjoy that! Seeing your arousal, I wasn't much surprised. A mere touch of my fingers made your whole panties wet, I guess whores like you couldn't hold back for long." I sneered.

She was taken by my comment but soon covered her reaction. She crossed her arms over her, which emphasized her breasts.  She followed my gaze and noticed where I was looking at. She moved closer to me, which gave me a clear look at her smooth swollen breast. I started recalling the memories in my cabin when she was lying beneath me, while my tongue was busy devouring her lips. I love the way she moaned when I was sucking her neck. I wonder how her naked body would feel against mine moaning my name. 

" Adrian!!" Sarah called me and moved her lips near my ears.  With her 5'7 height, Sarah reached slightly above my shoulders. 

"Your touch did make me feel things, Adrian" she whispered seductive voice. 

"But seeing your reaction, by just glancing at my clothed breast makes me question your character now." She and while she moved away from my ears. She lowered her eyes down and smirked.

I frowned and followed her gaze down to my hard erection, which was clearly visible through my sweatpants.

" Without even my touch,  you are reacting this way. I wonder what should I call you now?." She said and moved backward to take her bag. "Goodnight Mr. Parker, a cold shower might help your condition" she winked and walked towards her room.

F*ck !! It's gonna be a long night...

************************

It was around 7 am in the morning when I woke up the next day. I read a few of the messages I received from my assistant, among which one was the remainder about the upcoming annual gala happening next week. The only problem was that I had to attend it with Sarah since it would be our first public appearance together after our wedding. 

Since it was Sunday, I decided to visit Jessica's apartment, hoping to meet her and talk to her. I quickly got ready, grabbed my car's keys, and made my way out. I was crossing by Sarah's room when I heard her voice,

"Of course, I love you. My marriage with Adrian won't affect our relationship. We can still spend time together like we did yesterday.  Let me know the place and time, I will be there." she said. It didn't take me much effort to guess that she was talking to her lover on call. 

I clenched listening to her words. She was out there, whoring around, whereas I was a complete fool by trusting her words.

It's time to teach her a lesson now.

Without thinking twice I opened the door and entered her room. As she saw me enter the room, she disconnected the call ." Didn't anyone ever teach you to knock?" She yelled at me while standing up from the bed, 

Before she could say anything further, I moved closer to her and grabbed her hair.

"You like luring everyone, don't you? First going to your lover and then coming home and  seducing me ?"I asked. 

"Adrian it's not what you think, it's not my lover," she spoke. Before she can open her mouth again, I pull her hair harshly, she whimpers in pain.

"If you move again now, I will make sure you regret it for the rest of your life," I warned her staring straight into her eyes.

 Without waiting for her answer I grabbed her hips and turned her body around, her back hit my toned chest. I held her waist tightly grabbed her chin towards being and smashed my lips on her.

God!! Her lips taste divine.

I sucked her lower lips hardly,
while my other hand went down between her legs.  I lifted her gown and moved my hands down until it reached her slick cleft. It was then I realized he wasn't wearing her panties.  

"Let's finish what I started yesterday". I whispered in her ears. Before she can even react to my words. 

I pushed my rigid finger into her swollen tissues.

_________________________________________________________

(Anisa is the maid in Adrian's house)

If you liked the story so far.

Do vote by tapping on the star given below

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 5.5K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
46.1K 1.5K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...
5.4M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
209K 11.4K 48
After getting betrayed in love, the happy bubbly soul Diya turned cold and lost trust. She started working at her father's office and tries to forget...