House Of Perverts

Par Oxijinism

"Yah! Jungkookie, make her calm. She's crying. " Jin shouted, walking down the hallway. "Why? Is she sexuall... Plus

Characters
Strawberry Yogurt
Reward or Punishment?
Seatbelt
Thirstday
Unguarded
Red laced underwear
G-gay?
tweet
Take my pants off!
Sweet lie
Unnamed love
Repeating same mistake
Memories
Brother
Truth
Burn calories
Adorable little thing
Scared to be lonely
Overflowing love
'Blush'
Worst nightmare
Marshmallows
Regret
Drunk
Wet
Resemblance
Thirsty
Good liar
Real her
Madman
Daegu
Team Kim SeokJin
Abuji
I love you
I love HIM
Aera or Jae
Seoul Yongsan Police Station
Creepy stalker
Sinner
My husband's pain
Kill your son
Unexpected call
Wuga
Trial day
Sweet chaos
Dog
Innocent
Long awaited end
Dong Wook or us
Holding on and letting go
Pre-wedding gift
Yoongi ending
Jungkook ending
Jin ending
Namjoon ending
Taehyung ending
Jimin ending
Hoseok Ending
THE END

Caught in a lie

1.6K 98 296
Par Oxijinism

Jae's P. O. V. 

"Dad?! " I asked as I looked behind and my heart started to beat faster.

"Dad where are you?! " I said as I hold my head.

"Please, save me. I'm broken. " I said closing my eyes tightly.

"You okay, dear? " A man in his 40's came to me among the staffs as I looked up at him.

"Ah, yes. I am. " I smiled at him as he tried to help me get up.

"If you ever need any help call me. Here's my number. " He smiled as he gave me a number and I nodded.

He was too friendly but I didn't mind. Cause he was here when I needed someone the most.

I smiled as I felt loved. I was at awe because of how much our staffs cared for us.

"Jae-ah, where are you? " Jiminie came to me as I raised my hand.

"We need your help. Yoongi hyung is fighting with everyone and not listening to us. Only you can stop him from doing anything ridiculous. " He said as I followed him almost running.

And there I saw Yoongi oppa holding Jin hyung's collar as he tried to choke him.

"Oppa! Stop! It wasn't him who told me. " I said as he looked at me and then he asked,
"Who was it then? "

"We're still at the set. Can we at least get back to dorm and talk it ou- "

"Fucking tell me who is it right now! " He demanded.

"H-hobi. " I shuttered at his dominance.

"Huh? Look who's backstabbing me? " He said as he went for Hobi this time.

"That doesn't mean that you'll beat him no way! " I said, standing between Hobi and Yoongi oppa.

"The I'll tie him up and beat his ass off. " Yoongi oppa said as Joonie grinned. 

"That's kinky. " Joonie said. 

"Then I'll choke him to death. " Yoongi oppa said again shrugging. 

"Also kinky. " Jiminie grinned. 

"You guys really have a dirty mind. " I said huffing. 

"Oh yes I have a dirty mind. And you're running through it.... Naked. " Jiminie said as Yoongi oppa glared at him. 

"Oh shut the fuck up. " Yoongi oppa said as he went to grab Jiminie's collar now. 

"Hyung- " Jiminie coughed because of the tight grip. 

"Oppa leave him oh my gosh. " I went to Yoongi oppa as he looked at me as I pushed Jiminie to free him. 

"Yah! I'm not done with you yet- "

Slap!

I gasped at my own action after slapping Yoongi oppa as he held his cheeks. He looked at me.

It was like all the anger just hit me like a huge damn truck and I couldn't do anything to control it.

"Did you just....slapped me? " Yoongi hyung asked as Jinnie came to hold him and I looked at him. Not able to answer anything.

After gathering myself I thought it was better to handle the situation toughly.

So I did.

"Yes I did. And I did for the good just like you lied to me for my good. " I said, crossing my hands over my chest.

He just chuckled as he looked at me.

He. Chuckled.

"I am just caught in a lie Jae. For you. I am here, the same person I was from before, but an overgrown lie is trying to swallow me whole. " He said as he looked at me.

"You're talking nonsen- " I was about to say again but he cut me.

"If loving you is a punishment, then I'm being punished. If loving you means I have to be in this hell and can't have my smile back, I will. " He said as he turned around and was about to leave but Tae stopped him as he asked,
"You really love her? "

Yoongi oppa raised an eyebrows at Tae as he turned around and came to me before pecking my lips in front of the whole crowd.

I widened my eyes as I looked at him and touched my lips.

"Tell me with your sweet smile that you'll find the real me. You'll try to reach to my heart for once. " Yoongi oppa said as he left the set as Hobi, Jiminie and Kook went behind Yoongi oppa.

I looked around only to find everyone staring at me.

I looked down as I felt myself being all hot and red.

I was embarrassed.

Jinnie seemed to notice it as he came to me and covered me with his jacket as Joonie and Tae followed us.

Should I hate him? Or should I love him just like he loves me?

"Jae what are you thinking? " Joonie asked once we were in the car.

"Nothing. " I said as no one dared to say one more thing and the whole ride was silent as we reached to our dorm. 

Entering the dorm I went straight to my room as I took a quick shower and wore a nice dress. I exited my bathroom and saw Jinnie waiting at the door frame. 

"What is it Jinnie? " I sighed. 

"I'm here to takes your clothes. " He said. 

"Huh? " I asked confused. 

"I'm sorry your dress has to go but you can stay. " He said. 

"You mean be naked? " I asked, crossing my hands over my chest. 

"Nah you fool. I'm here to take the clothes you wore during the MV. I've to wash those for tomorrow. I'm sure you sweated a lot. " He said as I nodded, handing him the clothes. 

"Are you angry with me? " He asked, his eyes showing nervousness. 

"Jinnie, I trusted you the most. But guess what? You knew all of it and still didn't tell me. I have the right to be angry with you. " I said as I walked past him. 

"Okay.... " His voice was low when he said that. 

I felt bad for behaving like that but what should I've done? I was hurt. 

I was angry.

I was being played....

I went straight to Hobi's room as I saw him wearing a normal black T-shirt. I stopped him from wearing so as I threw a sky and white stripped shirt and a black ripped jeans towards him. 

"Are we going somewhere? " Hobi asked and I nodded. 

"I don't wanna see their faces. " I said blankly.

"Oh- okay. " He said nervously he went to the bathroom and changed it. 

"Hobi hyung- " Kook was about to go to him but stopped in the middle when he saw me. 

"Jae-ah, are you going somewhere? " He asked and I decided not to answer him cause if I answered him that moment I would've regretted after. 

"Jae, please talk to me. " He said as his doe black eyes rounded and he came in front of me. 

I shook my head. 

"Look I'm sorry- " He was about to say again but Hobi came out of the bathroom. 

"Let's go. " I said as he nodded following me but Kook held my hand. 

"You're taking him? Him? The one who broke us all? " Kook said as he looked for an answer. 

"Yes, cause I trust him more than anyone in this house right now. " I said. 

"But he hurt you- "

"For good. Oh trust me it hurts so good. " I said as suddenly a tear rolled down my cheek. 

Kook stretched his one hand to hold my cheek but I moved away as I grabbed Hobi's hand and left the room. I looked behind me to check if Kook was follow me but he wasn't. 

He stood there, his arm left beside him helplessly as his legs were shaking. 

"I'm sorry, Kook. " I mumbled as I led Hobi through the main door and left the house before anyone could even notice us. 

"So, where are we going? " Hobi asked once we were inside the car. 

"To the super mall. " I said as he texted something before starting the car. 

"Do you regret telling me the truth? Do you feel bad that they're not talking to you? " I asked as Hobi shot me a nervous look. 

"It's okay, you can tell me. " I assured. 

I needed to know if I was the reason everything's falling apart. 

"I really don't know how to feel. It's like I switched off my emotions. I feel bad for betraying them. But at the same time I don't want you to live under a rock. " He said. 

He was right and I was too. 

I was the reason they were suffering. 

"Jae? " Hobi called me as I looked at him, coming out of my zone. 

We were already inside the mall and was standing at the middle of it.

"Where would you like to go? " He asked again. 

"There. I want some bras and panties. " I said as I went there. 

He was contemplating if he should come or not but eventually he did. I picked a few sets as I told him to hold and I went inside the trial room. 

"Hobi, give me the first one. " I said as I opened the door and reached out my hand for the first one but I found nothing. 

As I peeked my head to see if he was there but instead I gasped. 

"Yoongi oppa- " I couldn't say the whole as I felt his hands on my mouth.

He pushed a syringe inside my flesh as the liquid went rushing through my veins and I could feel it.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

315K 14.1K 18
[HIGHEST RANKING: #1 jkfanfic #1 on jkff #4 btsjk] "I..I've heard of a lot of rumours, about the people who worked in your company, they all died aft...
582K 24.6K 50
๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—น, ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น.. ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€...
25.5K 2K 45
VOID: noun 1: empty space : EMPTINESS 2: the quality or state of being without something : LACK, ABSENCE 3: a feeling of want or hollowness They nee...
418K 30.7K 120
You're currently in jail for the attempted murder of BTS's Kim Seokjin and have quickly become South Korea's #1 public enemy. Every day is hell as y...