The big book of rants for not...

By penny-marie

Exactlyyyyy what the title says. This is a space for all my not-so-average melanin girls♥️. This a book stric... More

Intro
"Clothes"
The Myth Of The Fast Black Girl
"Hoe Music" Featuring Female Rappers
Being Social
Catcalling
"Too Young" For Feelings
Homophobia
Colorism
Relationship "Goals" In Black Movies
Choosing The Man
Ask and you shall receive....
Fake Friends
The Whole Chris Brown Situation
Underrated Artists
Male Friends
Nigga Passes
Messiness Featuring Your Ex's New Girl
Celebrity Surgery's
Writers Rant
Nicki Vs. Cardi
Coochie Hair
Chicago Violence PART 1.
Homophobia In The Hood
Yung Miami
Team Swirl
The Art Of Peer Pressure
Your Favorite Rapper Hates Women
Negro Obsession & Appropriation Featuring White People
Shudu The Scam
Let Me Know...
Dear Freshmen + A Recap
Ratchet Playlist
Summer '19 recap♥️
Requests!
First Week Of School Recap
Comfession/Help Ya Girl Out!
Yall up?
The Pattern
Wattpad Ranttttttt
The Myth Of Reverse Racism
Hair
Wtf is up Wednesday💀
Over It
Book Updates & WTF Is up Wednesday
6snitch 9nine
The Box
CTU
CTU Strike Part 2
I wanna read
Summer Walker
A$AP Rocky
2020
Pandemic & Life Update
Writing tip!
Chile where yall been?
Book talk
Hey yall!!!/ preview
Todays the day🥳🥳🥳🥳
Juneteenth
Wtf is up wednesday + more
2023 Book Vote

Sex Talk

71 8 16
By penny-marie

Hey my Dimes💗.

Todayyyyyyy we're here to talk about.....SEX,intercourse,fucking,lovemaking whatever you call it

Soooooo in the holy word of my sister Megan Thee Stallion, "let's have the sex talkkkkkk wanna see ya body take ya clothes off"

First and foremost I wanna say if you're not ready/comfortable enough to talk about sex,I think it's best you skip past this or at least wait til you're a lil more ready to discuss sex OR if you have one of those parents who's not comfortable with you knowing about sex read it when they're not around sis😭...nah ijp..or am I?🙃

Secondly,there's no right or wrong way to do/have sex. Everybody has things that they like which are totally different from each other. There's nothing wrong with having an experience that differs from mine,you're not doing it wrong,it's a personal thing.

Anywayyyyyy let's get into it!

GET THE ENGINE RUNNING

First & foremost there needs to be some kinda foreplay...foreplay is super important when having sex especially for the first time. You can start by kissing,sucking/licking any part of the body that's sensitive,grinding,giving each other massages,talking dirty,oral sex,fingering & there's a whole lotta other stuff you can do before sex to get the engine running🙂.

We kissed a lot,he fingered me for a while and of course ate me out. Lol that first lick feels like heavennnnnnnnnn omg. Like his tongue was so warm and it felt so good bro😭and then he kissed it in between licks🥰it made me feel so loved.

"POPPING THE CHERRY"

In order to have penetrative sex,he hadda "pop my cherry" which means to break or tear the hymen.

WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE???

It hurts,Imma be honest.

It just feels like hella pressure on the opening of your vagina. For me,it hurt really bad cause he's a big man if yaknow what I mean🙃. It was hella shocking ngl😭. Like if you've never really seen a big dick it's very very surprising when you see it about to go inside of you. & yes it did make me bleed.

Like I said,foreplay is essential when it comes to sex. It's the most important part your first time in my opinion. You gotta be feeling relaxed,sure that you wanna do it and  super horny..the more wet you are,the easier it is for them to slide into you,even tho I don't think that's all the way true it's what I been told.

I was super super wet my first time but it didn't make it easier for him😭like the wetness was actually inside of me,like he hadda get all the way inside to feel me fully. The tip was the hardest for me to take ngl. After he was fully in, it got easier although it still hurt kinda.

& tightness is gonna be a thing when it comes to having sex for the first time,but you shouldn't be too tight to the point that it causes extreme discomfort or that it makes you cry/want to cry. Your vagina stretches when your about to have sex,so you should still experience some comfort and pleasure if you're wet enough.

WHAT LIES DID THE MOVIES TELL???

It's not as easy as it looks in the movies😭. You don't just kiss one time and then get naked and then boom sex.

Cause first of all it took a while for the sex to even start😭.

My hole was so small he could barely even see it (added to the fact that there was led lights on in the room😭) It definitely took a while for him even to get all the way in,but when he did....lord I've never seen a man so happy😭and the sound he made😩girllllllllll

Secondly,sex for me was quick the first time. In movies,they make it last really long.

Like the sex itself was super quick Roughly 3-5 minutes & I honestly didn't expect anything more😭. He had never taken someone's virginity before so he wasn't really used to the way things were inside of me and his lil buddy was more than excited to be in a new environment.

Thirdly,they never pee after sex in movies.

Peeing after sex is essential! Everytime you have sex you mustttttttt pee after to lower your risk of getting an infection. However peeing after sex does NOT protect against sti's or pregnancy so make sure they pull out or that you're on birth control❤️. When I peed the first time after having sex it burned. It burned because I had just been ripped open and with the blood came a very mild burning sensation. It was bearable and my boyfriend came to the bathroom with me to make sure I was okay.

BLEEDING

Are YOU gonna bleed your first time? Maybe.

I actually bled the first couple of times I had sex😭. In all honesty you shouldn't be nervous or embarrassed about bleeding when having sex,your body can take a while to adjust to doing the new activity and bleeding can be a side effect of that so can pain.

Don't worry tho,everybody doesn't bleed their first time,and it's not really gonna be a lot of blood if you do. Honestly I had like a table spoon of blood come outta me all together (maybe smaller,idk I'm just guessing)

This bleeding and pain should not be a regular thing for you tho. It should stop hurting and your vagina shouldn't be bleeding after your first couple of times. & there shouldn't be blood clots coming out of you unless you're on your period and it's a regular occurrence. If you experience strong pain,clots and persistent bleeding pleaseeeeeee go to the doctor to make sure everything is okay.

THE BIG O

Okayyyyy I just wanna say,orgasming,cumming,nutting,whatever y'all wanna call it...for the first time can be a mind altering experience😭.

The first time I came,I didn't even notice,all I knew was that I liked what was happening and I suddenly felt myself getting wetter😭😭😭. When he pulled out there was a huge slimy mess that came from me and I couldn't believe it. Sometimes I can feel it,sometimes I can't. It's different for everybody but when I'm about to cum it feels like a knot building up in my stomach until I decide to either push it out or let it come out on its own. Sometimes it just spills out and I don't even notice.

Depending on what kinda sex you're having... penetrative,oral,anal etc... the orgasm can feel different.

He recently bought a vibrator to use on me when we're doing it,and the first time he used it on me OMGGGGGGGGG I was shaking,screaming,moaning,scratching him and cumming at the same time😭😩. Clitoral orgasms are my favorites lol. He put the vibrator on my clitoris as we were doing it and my toes was curling and popping like a mf...it was mind blowing af. If you're one of those people that has a hard time pleasing yourself,a vibrator is a good investment and a way to figure out your body more and be comfortable with it because it definitely helped me.

GETTING YOUR C-WORD TAPPED

A lottttttttttt of people might not know this but there's a cone shaped "bridge" between your uterus and your vagina called the cervix aka the entrance to your womb. My first time,my cervix or c-word as I like to call it,got tapped a few times during sex & sometimes it still does.

The vagina stretches out and the cervix lifts up and moves away from the vagina
opening when you're ready to take a trip to pound town,(probably so she doesn't get tapped)💀

But he went deep enough where he definitelyyyyyyy hit my cervix and it was so shocking. Like for me,I inhaled so hard because it was soooo shocking😭. I didn't even know I had a cervix at that time so I didn't know it could happen or even wtf it was supposed to feel like.

I can't necessarily tell y'all what it's gonna feel like for y'all,but for me it just felt deep I guess,like the first time he poked it,it was a part of my body that I never felt before so I remembered the way that it felt (honestly it kinda hurt the first few times my cervix got tapped)

Some people like getting theirs tapped,other people can't take it because it hurts too much. Do I recommend trying to purposely get your cervix tapped your first time having sex? No,but it's your body so if you wanna try it,try it.

There's a few dangers with getting your cervix tapped tho. If it's tapped too hard or too much it can cause damage/scarring to the cervix and that is not a pleasant experience at all.

I hope I helped you all by telling small parts of my experience. This was honestly the educational version😭. I could do a "dirty" version of my story but y'all probably wouldn't even want that😭😭😭😩let me know  if y'all do want the "dirty" version tho

. If y'all have any other questions to ask go ahead I'm gonna be completely open and honest❤️.

Love y'all ❤️❤️.

🍒💦.

Also I find it funny that chapter 69 of this book is about sex LMAOOOOO💀💀💀💀.

The chapter about birth control is gonna be next. If y'all wanna talk about anything else sexual like kinks and stuff we can but it'll be kinda watered down cause I don't have many kinks to talk about😭😭😭. I can tell more sex stories if y'all want

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 2.4K 34
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
24K 2K 27
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
14.6K 748 43
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
98K 5.6K 133
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...