Adopted by Chris Evans

By MCUStories101

Everleigh Coleman, aged 15 is put up for adoption after she is taken off her dad for multiple accounts of abu... More

ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟚
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ›
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟜
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟝
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟞
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟟
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟠
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟑
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸ˜
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸ™
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸ›
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸœ
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸ
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸž
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸŸ
Not a chapter
New Book

ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸš

673 11 1
By MCUStories101

You wake up, and today is your 'date' with Tom. You walk into the bathroom and hop in the shower, all you can think about it's your nightmare last night and how you told your dad one of your deepest and darkest secretes and you don't know how he is going to act towards you today, once you are done you get changed into a black mid thigh denim skirt with a white tee and a black cap. Your about to go down for breakfast when your dad comes out the room and starts talking to you.

D- "morning baby." He says with a sense of awkwardness.

E- "morning dad." Trying to Chirpy.

D- "how are you feeling.....after Um last night." I could tell he was nervous to talk about it.

E- "yep" popping the P "I'm great just about to go downstairs to get some breakfast you want some?"

D- "no your alright I'll come down later baby." Giving me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

E- "okay see you."

When I walk out the door I felt relieved and I dropped the happy act, I mean yes I was happy I'm spending time with the boy I like today but I can't get the events of what happened out my head from last night.

~Chris's POV~

I watch as Everleigh leaves through the door and I drop onto the couch. The night before is just replaying in my head, how can her own father let one of his friends take advantage of her like that, it's not right. If he wasn't in prison I would have turned up to his house and done something about it, she a young kid for god sake no one deserves to go through that. I know Everleigh will be pissed at me for this but I really need to talk to someone and the two closest people I have here are Scarlett and Robert. I don't know if there busy so I'll send them the same message.

Hey... is there any chance you can stop by my room if you aren't busy. Really need some advice and someone to talk to about Everleigh right now don't worry if you can't.

I sent them both the message and now we just wait to see who reply's it turns up at the door.

~Everleigh's POV~

I went downstairs and grabbed myself an apple, today was everyone's day off from filming so there was not many people in the hotel. I sit down on a comfy seat next to the window looking out at all the cars drive past, later I go on my phone and  my Instagram is still going mad so I turned off my notifications for people following me. I message Tom and tell him to come when he's ready. 15 minutes later I see him strolling down up to me.

T- "you look really nice" he says with a blush across his face. "You ready to go?"

E- "yeah. And thanks you look nice too." I say looking down to hide my blush.

T- "so where are we going."

E- "we'll I seen this nice cozy coffee place not to far from here so I was thinking we could go there and talk about anything and then go on a walk in the park that's near it."

T- "that sounds really nice, just a day for us two." He says smiling at me and I return.

Just as we are about walk out the door I hear someone shout my name and when it turn around it's Robert calling me name and walking rather quickly over to me.

R- "are you okay?" He says with some seriousness.

E- "yeah I'm good why do you ask?"

R- "where's your dad?" Trying to get an answer out of my quickly.

E- "he shout be in his room, he was there when I left." I look at him confused. "Is everything okay?"

R- "yeah everything's fine, just need to talk to him that's all." And speed walks of.

E- "okay?" I look at Tom confused. "We'll that was weird." I just shrug it off.

~Chris's POV~

I'm sat quietly on the sofa, re-running through everything that's happened. I'm like this for at least 10 minutes until I hear three bangs on the door, I shout for the person to come in and in comes Robert.

R- "what's going on?" He says pulling a chair up in front of me.

C- "I don't man, Everleigh's nightmares are getting worse and I don't know what to do." I sigh putting my chin on my hand.

R- "what do you mean getting worse? She seems so happy." Leaning forward.

C- "she does, and that's what's worrying me. She's acting all happy but I think there's something going on, especially if she's having nightmares like the one last night." Rubbing my fingers on my forehead.

R- "dude you gotta tell me what happened so I can help aswell."

C- "I woke up to her screaming and crying saying "please" "stop it" "don't touch me" I managed to wake her up eventually and she told me not to touch her. It's like she didn't know where she was so I recorded it." I say on the verge of tears.

R- "can you show me Chris?" He says while I pull me phone out.

C- "your not gonna like it man."

~In video~

E- "don't touch me!!!" I shout with tears streaming down my face.

C- "Ev baby it's me dad" moving his hands away from me.

E- "j-just stay away f-from me"

I grab my legs pulling them into my chest putting my head on my knees sobbing into them. My dad doesn't know what to so he pulls his phone out and starts to record what's happening after my nightmare so he can see what happens after ever nightmare I have. This continues for at least 30 minutes before I calm down and my dad keeps recording as we talk.

C- "what happened baby?"

E- "I-it happened h-he did it a-again." Moving over on the bed so dad can sit down.

C- "who did what again Ev?" Sitting on the bed.

E- "F-Fred did I-it again." Starting to cry again.

C- "Ev I need to know what he did." Get more concerned.

E- "he t-tou-touched me a-again." Now sobbing.

Dad pulls me into his chest as he is silently crying himself. We both lay down and my head is still on his chest while crying.

C- "he'll never touch you again baby and I promise you that, your safe with me." He says while stroking me hair and I fall back to sleep on his chest.

Robert is silent for a few minutes before starting to talk, I could tell it was difficult for him as I noticed tears welling in his eyes like my own. It was so hard to rewatch what happened and even more hard showing someone else but I need the advice.

R- "fuck!" He rubs his hand over mouth. "Who would do this."

I don't know what to say myself so I keep quiet because that's all I've been thinking who would do this 12 year old at the time.

R- "I literally seen her before coming to you and she looked so happy and unfazed."

C- "yeah, she was like that when I asked her this morning." We're both silent for a moment. "I don't know. She might have been fine but she might not have it's getting harder and harder to tell if she's okay."

R- "listen man, I'm not telling you how to parent but I would try and get her to open up and if she doesn't, you should try get her into therapy."

C- "she won't like any of those and I know she won't, god! She'll be so pissed when she finds out I told you."

R- "don't let her know, I'll just keep a closer eye on her and you try to get her to talk to you."

C- "thanks man."

~Everleigh's POV~

Me and Tom walk to the coffee shop, when we get in it has this autumn style vibe in there with all the plants and the mixes warm orange tones on the walls.
We both sit down opposite each other in front of a window and a lovely young women comes over and takes our order. I got a caramel oat latte with a tomato and mozzarella pasta box and Tom got a salted caramel frostino and a tomato and mozzarella pasta box.

E- "how have been? Like with all the filming and everything."

T- "yeah, yeah it's going good, it is a lot of pressure sometimes but it's going really well." He says looking into my eyes. "What about you anything new."

E- "no not really, apart from talking to the directors about Godzilla. Everything has just been nice and chill really." Looking into his eyes and smiling.

T- "have I ever told you I really like your smile." Says with a small chuckle.

E- "as a matter of fact, you have." Slightly blushing.

Me and Tom talk a bit more about random stuff until the waiter comes over with our food and Tom and I start messing around and taking pictures.

T- "you have something there." Pointing at my face.

E- "we'll are not going to tell me where." With a wide smile on my face.

T- "yep it right....there." He leans over the table and wipes my top lip with his thumb and he looks at me and places his forehead against mine. "All gone." Smiling.

E- "would sure hope so after that." Making a silly face at him.

We pay for our food and drinks then make our way to the park. Tom shows me a picture he took while at the cafe and posted it on his story.

Tom's story (pretend it is at coffee shop.)

Me and Tom are walking through the park without realising we're holding hands laughing and joking. It's pretty dark out so all the street lights have came on and it made the park look even prettier than before. After some time we come across the wooden bridge over a small flowing river so we decide to go over and watch the water.

E- "it's so pretty."

T- "I know you are." He slaps his hand over his mouth once he's realised what he said.

E- "what?" I say chuckling.

T- "I....umm... we'll I.... I really like Everleigh." He blurted our and I smile at him. "And I understand if you don't feel the sa-" I cut him of rambling kissing him and once we break apart we are both blushing.

E- "I really like you too Tom." Widely smiling at him.

T- "realy?!" He says half yelling in shock.

E- "yeah of course silly what there not to like." I laugh at his reaction.

T- "we'll in that cause..... Everleigh Evans would you like to be my girlfriend?" He says grabbing both of my hands.

E- "I would love to be your girlfriend Tom Holland."

It could be anymore perfect, two street lamps shon on them and the quietly flowing river with all the pink and red flowers surround them. Tom leaned down to Everleigh and they started kissing which soon turned out into a make out session.

Once we are done we walk round the rest of the park the go to the closes convenience store to get a few snacks and drink for the walk home, but while doing that we decide to have a photo shoot in the cereal aisle.

T- "I know this is way too early but.. I really love your Everleigh."

E- "I love you too bubs." I say then peck him on the cheek. "Let's go back."

On the walk back we open our snacks and drink and we go through the photos we took and we both decide and the nicest one and I uploaded to my Instagram feed.

Pretend it's Tom

Everleighevans  love you bubs ❤️😜
Tagged tomholland2013
Likes: 572,648  comments:364,947

User: I so ship 'evand'

User: ya'll are so freaking cute 💗

tomholland2013: I love you too baby girl ❤️
☞︎User: your made for each other x

Robertdowneyjr: finally!!! You love birds.

User: why would tomholland2013 go out with her?!
☞︎user: maybe because she's everything your not!
☞︎tomholland2013: because I love her.

Chrisevans: so happy for you baby!😃
☞︎Everleighevans: thank you dad and thanks for your help. 💗
Chrisevans: don't hurt her kid. tomholland2013
tomholland2013: of course sir wouldn't dream of it.
Everleighevans: awww so formal bubs 💗

Thank you for reading this chapter
Don't forget to vote lovely's xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 39 44
Charlotte Ruth stephens happens to be adopted by her favourite actor in the world. How will she get on?
6.9K 286 21
Even with fame, money, loving parents and siblings something is still missing in Elizabeths life. something that isn't a partner, not yet anyways, so...
336K 11.6K 43
Life doesn't abide by the rules of a child. Sixteen-year-old Ramona knows this. She's seen it throughout her entire life, from the way she was treat...
Problem Kid By Raven

Teen Fiction

29.2K 703 105
[NEW CHAPTERS RANDOMLY RELEASED] ⚠️⚠️18+ due to mature themes⚠️⚠️ Everleigh has never had a normal life. After losing her father as a young teenager...