Frozen [Sequel to I Just got...

By thedickfedtothedogs

⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ Hey guys! I don't have any ideas for the description soooo just go on with the story. Hehe... More

Prologue
A/n
Chapter 1
Another A/n
I'M BACK!!
I'm so sorry!
Chapter 3
chapter 4
a little note + chapter 5
sorry.

Chapter 2

293 10 1
By thedickfedtothedogs

I apologise for my disappearance again-

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

The ceremony has begun! I'm so so happy for Elsa.

We all were sitting on the chairs in the hall, where the ceremony was bring held. I was sitting next to Merlin in the third row from the front. Merlin was holding my hand in his big one, and his thumb was caressing the back of my palm. Anna was standing near Elsa, while the priest did his job of passing the throne to Elsa. I could see she was nervous. My eyes switched to Anna as I saw here waving her hand. But it wasn't directed to me. I looked behind my shoulder to see prince Hans, of the Southern Isles, smiling at my sister. I narrowed my eyes slightly. He's suspicious, and I don't trust this guy. I never did, he always seemes so fishy. Merlin must've noticed me glaring the the ginger-haired man, cuz I felt him placing his arm around my shoulder, making me turn to him.

"Is everything alright darling?" He asked, concern laced through his features. I smiled, but it replaced with a slight frown at the thought of Hans hurting my sister.

"Yeah, its just that the guy behind me seems a bit suspicious" I whispered so only he could hear what I said. He turned his head to look behind. When his eyes landed on Hans, his brows furrowed.

"Oh, that guy? With ginger hair? Yea I hate his guts" He whispered looking at me, before continuing, "why do you ask though?" He asked.

"Anna was waving at him. I don't want her to get hurt by a man whose not worthy for her" I whispered with a frown. Merlin's eyes softened at my expression, and he tightened his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry. If he hurts her, I will surely torture him and kill him afterwards" He said while glaring at Hans making me chuckle a little. His eyes shifted to me and he smiled.

"Oh please you won't even get to it, because I would've already finished him off" I said with a smirk.

"Is that a challenge princess?" He said with a challenging tone. My smirk widened.

"Think what you want. You are starting so many wars and you wouldn't even know that I won all of them" I said with an equally challenging tone, before turning forward and focusing on the ceremony. I felt Merlin kiss my cheek and placing his hand on my thigh.

A few people started singing a tune or something, and my eye snapped up to them. Hey! I don't know how royalty works so I don't know what to call them. Don't judge me!

Anyways, my eyes shifted back to Elsa and Anna. The priest picked the crown from the cushion, and placed it on Elsa's head. Anna waved at us, and we waved back. Then the priest grabbed a cushion which had their family....uh...whatever you call them, and held it infront of Elsa. Did I mention she looked absolutely fabulous?

Elsa reached her hands out to pick them up, but the priest cleared his throat and said something I couldn't catch. Then Elsa removed her gloves in a painfully slow pace. She's nervous. My eyes widened. I took a glance at Merlin, to see that he was looking at me with a slight smile. I raised a brow and waved my palm in front of his face. Its didn't work, so I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes. He blinked and shook his head before focusing on me again.

"What were you looking at?" I teased. He blushed.

"U-uh...um..I-I uh....hehe" He laughed nervously and I chuckled. I focused on Elsa again to see she picked the things up. All of us stood up from the chairs. I grinned ear to ear as tears of happiness started to brim my eyes. The priest was speaking but I could only focused on my Now-A-Queen sister. The things were starting to turn into ice and my eyes widened. I locked eyes with Elsa and her eyes were showing nothing but nervousness. She glanced back at the things in her hands before turning around and putting them back on the cushion gently before they turned into ice. I let out a sigh of relief before smiling softly at my sisters again.

"I hereby declare Princess Elsa, the new Queen of Arendelle!" Elsa was smiling. A genuine smile might I add. The crowd clapped and I proudly say that my clap was the loudest of them all. I whistled a few times and continued clapping as hard as I can. I know, not very...Royal, but who cares. My sister is a Queen now. My sister.

Elsa walked down the stairs. No, Queen Elsa walked down the stairs. I speed walked to her and hugged her tight.

"My baby sister is growing up" I said as swayed Elsa left and right. She chuckled and hugged back.

"Thank you sister, I couldn't have that much confidence if you weren't here" She said and pulled away. I now noticed she was taller than me. Funny, huh?

"Hey now, its my duty to help my sisters isn't it?" I joked. She laughed.

"Yeah-"

"My Queen" Merlin came up beside me and bowed to Elsa. He glanced up and Elsa chuckled in her palm.

"Hello Prince Merlin" She greeted with a smile. Merlin slipped arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest. I rested my head on his shoulder and saw people walk out. I pulled away just a little so that Merlin still has his arm around my waist and we started walking out to prepare for the ball in the evening.

"Ooh when's the wedding?" Said a voice from behind. I turned my head to see Anna smirking and walking beside Elsa. I blushed at her words.

"Anna!" I yelled and hid my face in my hands. I peeked through my fingers to see Merlin blushing a little with a smile and My sisters laughing.

"Whenever she's ready" I heard Merlin say and he tightened his hold on my waist. I blushed furiously. Why is he so adorkable!?!?!?!

I felt someone remove my hands from my face. I looked up to see Merlin smiling at me. I smiled back continued walking.

"Ugh you two are making me feel sooo single!!" Anna whined and we chuckled.

(Time skip to when you reach your roommm)

We had parted ways and went to our rooms. I opened the door and walked in, Merlin right behind me. I heard the door close. I stretched my arms and Merlin turned me around. He held me by my waist and I slipped my arms behind his neck. We stared in each other's eyes for a good few seconds until he connected his lips with mine, and my feet left the ground. I happily kissed back. He deepened the kiss and ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied and he groaned. Then he squeezed my butt making me gasp and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. He tasted my mouth with his oh so magical tongue, not leaving any spot untouched. I did the same to him. I pulled away for air and rested my forehead on his. I closed my eyes. My cheeks were definitely flushed a deep red. He broke the silence.

"You looked so hot in that dress that I couldn't resist" He said and I could hear the smirk on his face. I flushed a deeper red if that's even possible.

"Yea well let me change now, its uncomfy" I said and pulled away. He whined.

"Oh come on just a few more minutes!" He pleaded tugging my arm and pulling me to his chest. I chuckled.

"No, I wanna change into something comfortable and then we can cuddle" I pecked his pouted lips and walked to the bathroom.

I changed into one of Merlin's hoodies and black shorts. Yes hoodies and shorts exist here dear readers. Oh wait, I am the reader!

I tied my hair in a messy bun (if you have short hair just leave it down) and removed my makeup. I was almost done when I heard a knock.

"Yeah?" I asked while continuing to remove the rest of my makeup.

"Love have you seen my grey hoodie? I can't find it" I froze and looked down at the hoodie I'm wearing. His clothes are also mine so...

"Uhhhh....no?" I said, more like a question. I finished removing the makeup and opened the door. Merlin was sitting on the bed in his suit. Fiddling with something before putting it back in a box. I couldn't see what it was, so I shrugged it off, thinking it was Anna's or Elsa's. I stepped out of the bathroom before running and jumping on the bed near Merlin with a 'weee!' He turned his head to look at me unamused. I used to do the same back at risky rock after we became a couple so...

"Is that my hoodie?" He asked pointing to the hoodie I'm wearing. I gave him a goofy grin while he raised an eyebrow.

"You've been stealing my clothes for six years! What am I gonna wear if you are wearing my clothes?" He said emphasizing on 'my'. I just shrugged. He shook his head and huffed, crossing his arms. My smile grew. I jumped on him and wrapped my arms around him from the back. He laughed and held my arms resting on his chest.

"Yup I can't stay mad at you for even a second. I love you too much" He said smiling. I rested my chin on his head.

"You better. And I love you too" I said dragging the last word. He chuckled again, making me grin ear to ear.

"I'm so lucky to have you" He said.

"You're such a sap" I laughed.

"Only for you love" He said. He got up making me almost fall on the ground face first.

"Hey!" I said faking offence. He chuckled and walked to the closet. I whined.

"Come back here!" I said belly flopping on the bed.

"No, I wanna change into something comfortable and then we can cuddle" I audibly gasped and sat up, glaring at his back, while he picked a black shirt and sweatpants. He dare use my own words against me! He turned around and winked at me, before walking in the bathroom and shutting the door. I shook my head, rolled my eyes and smiled. This dork is gonna be the death of me. I sighed and lied down on my back on the bed. I closed my eyes and waited for Merlin to come back.

(Merlin's pov)

I quickly changed into my black shirt and sweatpants, before my eyes landed on the small box. I sighed and smiled thinking about y/n. My y/n.

I hope she says yes...

I shook my thoughts away and stepped out of the bathroom before closing it. I leaned on the door and looked at my girlfriend. My smile grew when I saw her opening her eyes and looking at me. She wiggled her eyebrows, puckering her lips a little. I wiggled mine as well, my lips puckered like her. She wiggled them again, I did too. This went on for a while before we laughed. I was clutching my stomach while y/n was snorting in between her laughs. It was adorable. She is adorable. I stopped laughing and sprinted, jumping on the bed afterwards. I landed beside y/n and smiled at her. She was still chuckling a little while looking at me. Her e/c eyes were full of love and admiration. My eyes showed the same feelings. I pulled her against my chest and held her tight. My nose nuzzled in her h/c hair and eyes closed. I pecked her head every once in a while. Then a question popped in my head.

"Hey love?"

"Hm?"

"Do you want to...uhm...someday maybe.."

"Maybe what?" She said looking up at me from my chest.

"Maybe...get m-married?" I stuttered, nervous about her answer. I took a glance at her to see her expression. She was blushing. Cute.

"Married? Uhm.." She trailed off. My eyes widened.

"Oh uhm..sorry i-if I uh.. made you uncomfortable. You don't uh..have to answ-" I got cut off by her lips against mine. I hummed and kissed back. She pulled away.

"I want to" She said smiling at me. My heart fluttered.

"Really?" I was grinning ear to ear. She wants to marry me!!

"Of course! I love you" She said pecking the tip of my nose. I returned the gesture.

"I love you too" I said and closed my eyes, nuzzling my face in her neck and drifting off to sleep, dreaming of getting married to the girl I loved with all of my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 134 26
Jack gets lost on his way to Arendelle, look for the lost Queen, but instead on his way he finds Queen Elsa and not realising who she is! *please can...
396K 2.8K 27
so I don't have a description 🥺
88 1 9
As Anna learns the shocking secret of her past, Elsa must fight a millennia-old monster bent on controlling the world. I originally published this o...