LMLY

By WhatDahWhat

I got the Title off of Jackson Wang's music, LMLY. You should definitely listen to it if you haven't. His oth... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 20 (End)

2.9K 53 16
By WhatDahWhat

9 years later.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! READ IF YOU WANT!!

"Lalisa Manoban!" Jennie yelled.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Manoban!" I yelled back.

"Come here!" She yelled once again.

"Yes my love!" I ran outside of our room and ran to her in a hurry.

She glared at me when I went in front of her then whispered, "Why'd you give Ella the vibrator!"

She showed me the sex toy then put it away in her back pocket.

I widened my eyes, "What!? I didn't!"

"She told me you did! She said, 'Daddy gave it to me.'!"

Oh god, why would you say such a thing Ella!

"I never did such a thing babe! Where is she?" I asked.

"In the living room." Jennie said while glaring at me.

"I'm serious baby, why would I give such a thing to my Princess?" I said.

Jennie softened her eyes, "I believe you."

"About time. Remember last time when you didn't?" I grinned.

Jennie rolled her eyes, "I'm sorry, that was like 9 years ago."

I smirked, I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her close to me, "I know my love, you were forgiven."

Jennie wrapped her arms around my neck, "I know. I love you Lisa."

"I love you more Mrs. Manoban." I said which made her giggle.

"Mommy! Leo took my toy!" Ella yelled.

"No I didn't! She's lying!" Leo yelled back.

We both giggled.

We both let each other go and went to the living room.

"Guys, your Aunties will be coming with their baby. So behave." I said in a strict tone.

"Yes Daddy." They both said at the same time.

"Ella, come here." I went down on one knee as she began to slowly come to me.

I looked at her in the eyes, "Why would you lie to Mommy?"

Ella looked down, "I didn't.."

"You did. You told her I gave you a toy." I said strictly.

Ella looked up at me with teary eyes, "I'm sorry Daddy, I was scared."

I chuckled, "Don't cry Princess, you're not in trouble. Just don't go in our room without permission and go say sorry to Mommy. You lied to her not me."

Ella wiped her tears away then ran to Jennie, Jennie picked her up.

"I'm sorry Mommy, I didn't mean to lie to you." Ella pouted.

"It's okay baby, just don't lie again." Jennie said and hugged her, Ella hugged her back.

Ella and Leo are twins, 6 years old. They grow up so fast.

The door bell rang so I went to the door and opened it.

"Lis!" Jisoo grinned and hugged me.

I chuckled as we hugged each other, "Hi Chu."

"Its been a while." She said as she pulled away.

I laughed, "It has only been three days."

"Yeah, well it felt forever." She rolled her eyes then walked in.

I looked at Rosé holding Baby Yeji. I took her tiny hand and shook them a little.

"Hiyah Baby Yeji! How are you?" I asked.

"Goood Lisaaa!" Baby Yeji giggled.

Baby Yeji is 5. Jisoo and Rosé adopted her two months ago, Baby Yeji will grow into a beautiful woman. I'm sure of it.

I chuckled, "Wanna play with Ella and Leo?"

Baby Yeji smiled, "Yeeess!"

Rosé put her down and she ran inside, Rosé called out, "Be careful baby!"

I looked at Rosé, "She's so beautiful."

Rosé smiled, "I know. Jisoo can't stop spoiling her."

We walked inside, I chuckled, "I spoil my babies too."

Rosé pinched my arm, "That's bad!"

"Ouch! How!?" I glared at her as I rubbed where she pinched me.

"If you keep spoiling them then they'll think they can get anything, after a while they won't be thankful anymore because they'll be expecting it anyways." Rosé said.

I pouted, "My babies will get whatever they want!"

"No they won't." Jennie walked up to us with arms crossed above her chest.

I gulped, "I won't spoil them as much.."

Rosé laughed then left us.

"Where's our babies?" I asked.

"They're playing with Jisoo." Jennie said.

"Oh oka-" I was cut off.

"Lisaaa!" A bunch of people called out.

I turned around, "Oh shit, Bts! Twice!"

Bts, Twice, Kai and Krystal with Nancy walked in then closed the door.

"I didn't know you guys were coming too!" I said, smiling widely.

"Well we were." Jk grinned.

Jk and V has a son but he's with their parents. Suga and Jimin aren't ready for kids yet, RM and Nancy are engaged and she's pregnant. Jin is married and J-Hope has a girlfriend.

The rest of Twice are dating as well. Chaeyoung is with Mina, and so on. I don't wanna get to all that, they're all dating each other's.

"Where's the babiess?" Jimin said.

"In the living room." Jennie replied.

They all nodded and left in a hurry. I saw Kai kiss Krystal on her cheek, I'm glad she makes him happy. Krystal is also pregnant.

"Wow, such a full house." I said.

Jennie grinned, she grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs, "That's good."

I pouted, "I wish Red Velvet was here though, too bad they're on a vacation."

"I wish that too. Now shut up."

"What? Why?" I asked in confusion.

Jennie opened the door to our room and dragged me inside, she closed the door and locked it.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

Jennie pulled me then shoved me onto the bed, I sat up. I was even more confused but then widened my eyes when she began to take her shirt off.

"What are you doing!" I whispered.

"Getting naked, I'm so horny Lili." She said while slipping her shirt off.

"Jennie baby, they're all downstairs. They'll hear us!"

"No they won't and if they do, so what?" Jennie unclipped her bra then took it off.

My dick twitched at the sight, "Oh baby.."

Jennie slowly took her pants off, not caring that there's a sex toy in the back pocket and tossed the pants to the side, "What are you waiting for? Take your clothes off, Manoban."

I quickly pulled my shirt off, leaving me in my sports bra. I took my pants off as well while smirking.

Jennie crawled to me and sat on my lap, she began to grind her clothed pussy against my hardening dick, making my boxers feel extremely tight. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

I can feel how soaked she is.

"You're so wet." I whispered against her chest, leaving wet open kisses and hickeys around it.

"Mmm, all because of you Daddy." She moaned softly.

I looked up at her and growled, I spun us around so now I'm on top of her.

"Oh you're bad." I mumbled.

"You should see how bad I get when I'm in bed." She said then licked her lips.

Déjà vu.

I grinned, "I know what you did there."

Jennie pulled me by my nape and kissed me, she whispered into the kiss, "Good. Now enough talking and fuck me."

I pulled back, I slowly slid down while leaving wet kisses on her chest down to her stomach. I spread her legs apart and slowly tugged her panties off, I looked up at her and grinned when I saw her eyes closed, she's ready. I pulled my boxers off and threw both of our underwear away.

Still looking at her, I said, "Look at me Jennie."

She opened her eyes and looked down at me,
"What?"

"I want you to look at me while I eat you out. I want you to see who's yours, and you're mine. So watch me eat what's mine." I said.

She was about to say something but I dived in. I flicked my tongue against her clit which made her moan. With that, I sucked onto her clit while biting it gently.

"Fuck Baby.. Just.. Yess!" Jennie moaned once I shoved my finger in her.

I pumped my finger in and out, adding a second one I did it on repeat. With the tip of my tongue, I licked her clit in a circular motion.

I fingered her faster and grunted against her clit.

"Oh god yes Lisa! Fuc- Fuck! Mmh.. Keep going baby..!" Jennie moaned out.

Jennie began to shake and buck, I took my fingers out and began to shove my tongue in and out of her. Still keeping eye contact, Jennie rolled her eyes.

She couldn't look down so she propped herself up with her elbows and began to thrust into my mouth, grinding against my tongue.

With one hand Jennie ran it through her hair and moaned, "You're so good... So... So fucking good!"

She bucked. She fell onto her back and closed her thighs on my face, which made me groan. I spread her right leg apart and kept it pinned on the bed. With my other hand, I grabbed my dick and rubbed myself.

Jennie closed her eyes as she was about to let go but I stopped, making her groan out in frustration.

"I said look at me eat what's mine!" I growled.

Jennie groaned then looked down at me, "Fucking let me cum!"

I glared at her then shoved my tongue back into her roughly, causing her to roll her eyes again.

I let my hard dick go and with my thumb, I rubbed her clit in a circular motion. Doing all that, Jennie shook and came into my mouth.

I crawled on top of her, "Are you ready, my love?"

Jennie was panting heavily but still nodded furiously. With that, I plunged my dick into her.

Jennie yelled out, "Fuck!"

I began to thrust slowly, "Shit, you're so tight."

"And you're so big.. Ah fuck.. Fuck me Lisa." Jennie panted.

I thrusted into her fast and hard, Jennie wrapped her arm around me and started clawing my back. I didn't mind, the pain felt good.

Jennie kept being a moaning mess as I pounded into her so hard.

I thrusted into her deeply, making her buck and roll her eyes. I kissed her, gently biting her bottom lip. She opened her mouth which led me to shove my tongue into it, kissing her passionately.

As I kept thrusting into her hard, I hit her G-spot, causing her to arch her back and moan even louder into my mouth. I sucked onto her tongue hard while sliding my hand up and cupping her right breast. I pinched her nipple which made her shiver in delight.

I bit her bottom lip while pulling out then slamming into her. I pulled away and grinned down at her. She's so fucking hot.

"You like that, huh? Love getting fucked. You love my big dick, don't you Jennie?" I growled against her ear while I kept pounding her.

"Yes.. Ahh fuck! Fuck yes! Yes yes yess!" Jennie yelled as she clawed my back deeper.

I let her breast go and slid my hand down then pinched her clit, making her spasm as she moaned loudly. She squirted all over my dick and the bed. I laid my head in the crook of her neck and groaned as I feel myself releasing soon.

Still pounding into her, making her moan, I thrusted hard one last time and cum spurt out.

I lazily pulled out and laid next to Jennie.

"I can't get over how good you make love to me, Lisa." Jennie panted as her chest heaved up and down, same as mine.

I chuckled, I turned to my side and looked at Jennie. My Jennie.

She looked at me and smiled softly.

"I can't get over how you can only get more beautiful when I do." I grinned and put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She blushed, "I look like a mess."

"A beautiful mess." I leaned in and kissed her slowly.

She responded and hummed against my mouth. I pulled back.

"Don't leave me loving you. Ever." I whispered while cupping her left cheek, gently caressing my thumb on it.

Jennie grabbed my hand then kissed it, "I won't ever leave you, not again. I love you so much Lili."

I smiled and pecked her lips, "I love you more Nini. My beautiful wife."

Someone banged on the door as I was about to claim Jennie's lips once again.

"For the love of god, keep it down! There's kids here!" Jisoo yelled then banged the door one last time and walked off.

I grinned and laid my hand on Jennie's stomach. I slid my hand down to her core slowly which made her shiver. My cock twitched and hardened as I saw Jennie biting her bottom lip while squirming.

I captured her lips and kissed her softly, I whispered into the kiss, "We should go back down."

Jennie giggled as she pushed me down onto my back then straddled me. She shook her head as she looked down at me while smiling. She ran her hand through her hair.

"I don't want to.. Let's piss Jisoo off more." Jennie grinned, her gums on display.

I smirked, I placed my right hand on her stomach and slid it up to her chest then her neck, gently wrapping it around her throat.

I pulled her down and kissed her passionately, she started to grind against my cock. She lifted her hips, grabbed my hard cock and positioned it into her entrance.

I whispered into her mouth, "I love you so much."

Jennie sighed shakily into my mouth as she slowly sat down, my dick sliding inside of her tight ass pussy.

She gripped my shoulder as she sunk my dick deeper into her and whimpered out, "I love you more baby."

The end.

~~~~

OMGGG I LOVE JENLISAASA, THEY'RE SO CUTEEEE AND HOTTT. END ME.

This story is all mine. The name as I already explained in the description is Jackson Wang's song, LMLY. The people I have mentioned in this, I love them all. Once again, I feel bad for making Jennie a victim of Sexual Assault again. And I'm sorry for making V and Taemin like a villain. I feel sorry for myself LMAO. I couldn't change it since I was far ahead but I did do a plot twist ;). This is only a FanFiction. My imagination. I love Jenlisa so much. I love Blackpink so much. Aaghhhhhh skdkslsk.

So... How was it? I personally enjoyed writing this and disliked a few things myself. ~.~

Thank you for reading LMLY.

~ This wasn't the original ending I plotted, Lisa was supposed to die in the accident and Jennie was gonna get so depressed and feel like everything was her fault. Still being in love with Lisa, Jennie ends up starving herself, self-harming herself then after a few more fucked up days, she commits suicide. But I didn't want that type of ending, so I changed it into a happy one :). ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 12.1K 61
❝you just want attention.❞ ❝damn right i do.i'm just making sure you're never getting over me,too.❞ __________________⚠__________________ "jennie?"sh...
40.7K 2.3K 21
Jisoo,a girl in her early twenties living in a poor neighborhood in Gunpo,gyeonggi province in south korea with her sick mother and her younger brot...
51.5K 1.3K 16
In the darkest corner of Seoul laid the worn out Luxury Ten theater. It was still running but only the lowest of the low went to hang out there. Gang...
15.6K 512 8
Months before, Lisa confessed her feelings and Jennie has turned her down. They're friends, she doesn't see Lisa that way. Now, Jennie was trying to...