Forced marriage with the prin...

By nemoffics

What ??????? I don't want to marry him . It's a order from prince family , you have no choice . I will marr... More

Introduction :
Part 1 : who is she ?
Part 2: marriage decision
Part 3: marriage proposal
Part 4: welcome to the fire princess
Part 5: marriage
Part 6: bedroom
Break
Part 7 : i m jungkook
Part 8: college
Part 9: my phone
Part 10 : first aid
Part 12: ball
Part 13: necklace
Part 14: honeymoon
Part 15:thunders
Part 16:horse riding
Part 17 : kiss
Part 18: photos
Part 19: cookies
Part 20: sleep with me
Part 21 : morning kiss
Part 22: i hate you
Part 23: date ?
Part 24: who is she ?
Part 25:i hate her
Part 26: shopping
Part 27: jealous
Part 28: misunderstanding
Part 29: Cheating
Part 30: he left
Part 31: he will never come back
Part 32: we are sorry
Part 33: i love you
Part 34: are you sure ?
Part 35: smut
Part 36: aftercare
Part 37: plan
Part 38: dont kiss me
Part 39: drunk
Part 40: you won
Part 41: lies
Part 42: police
Part 43: i am so lucky
Part 44: come back
Part 45: help me
Part 46: smut again
Part 47: i love her
Part 48: i love you
Part 49: the END
Authors note

Part 11: he cares for me ?

13.4K 804 63
By nemoffics

He sat on the ground and took your foot in his hands taking you by surprise . He removed your sandal and you were shocked .

Did he just touch your feet ? Did he just touch your footwear ?

What is he doing ? Is it really him ?

He started treating your wound . A smile crept your lips on seeing him taking care of you .

After spraying and wrapping up your ankle he relived his breath and looked up at you only to find you smiling at him blushingly . Your face coated with a tint on red .

Stop with that creepy smile .

He spoke bringing you out of your trance . He is back to his cold self again . Bruh . Just few seconds ago he was all soft taking care of you and now he is cold again .

It's not creepy .

You argued back . The next think he did made your heart skip a beat . He came dangerously close to your face , you could feel his breath on your face .

You use this mouth to talk back to me and yell at me . But what happened to this little mouth when those girls were bullying you ?

He said holding your lips on his hands . Adrenaline kicked in , heat rushed through your veins . Your face became red . Your heart started beating faster and you just hoped he wouldn't hear it because you could hear your own heartbeat . He saw the effect he had on you and left your lips . He smirked while backing up .

You are so weak .

N-no I m not .

You said stuttering . You mentally slapped yourself for stuttering . His smirk only grew wider .

My princess is very bad at lying .

He said and again this time your heart skipped so many beats . Butterflies danced in your stomach . Goosebumps arrived on your body . He called you his .

Wtf is he doing to my poor heart ? You thought .

I - I -

You opened your mouth to say something but was stopped by him .

Not just shouting at me or acting strong infront of me . Where was your strong behaviour and your voice at the college when everyone were laughing at you . Why was your mouth zipped ? What happened to you ? How can you let others bully you ? Remember that you are a princess and you can't let anyone make fun of you . Do you understand?

He said in his deep voice and you nodded your head vigorously.

Time skip ;

The doctor came and treated your ankle saying that it was just a small sprain and you will be fine within no time . You sighed in relief . After the doctor left jungkook came into the room .

How are you y/n ?

I am feeling better .

I should have been there for you .

It's fine jungkook. By the way what happened to those girls ?

Don't worry about them . No one's gonna bully you from tomorrow .

Why is that so suddenly ?

I talked to the head about them and they got detained from the college .

What ? Are you serious ?

Your pupils dilated making you shock .

No need of doing that . They have apologised and that's fine . You shouldn't send them away from the college .

Don't blame me y/n . Blame hyung . Actually those girls got a detention only for a month but hyung didn't get satisfied. He talked to the chairman and now they are permanently detained from the college .

He said making you frown . Taehyung did that ? For you ? But why ? He doesn't care about you right ? Then why did he have to take this so far .

Hyung is not as bad as you think y/n .

Jungkook spoke making you snap out of your thoughts.

Huh ?

You scoffed rolling your eyes at him .

Your hyung hates me a lot and he is a very cold person . Doesn't even talk to me properly . Does he even know how to smile , I highly doubt that .

You said making him chuckle . He ruffled your hair calling you cute .

Hyung isn't like what you think .

Then tell me about him.

He is the eldest one among us and is going to be the next king . Because of that since he was a kid he was always trained . My dad was very strict with him . But my grandpa spoiled him . He loves him a lot . Hyung was not allowed to play because my dad thinks it's waste of time . My grandpa used to play with my hyung and train him in a very easy way . He was always happy and all smiling when he was with grandpa .

He said remembering about the past .

You didn't let out any word and let him continue his speech .

When my hyung turned 10yo his training became more strict . He was sent to Europe . Because my dad thought that being far away from us he will learn responsibilities.

Two years later my grandpa passed away . Hyung had lost the person who pampered and loved him the most . Hyung went into shock and it was a lot to take for him . Since then he stopped smiling and talking much .

Your heart softened listening to the story . You took taehyung wrong .

Then what about you jungkook? Why didn't you get trained like him ?

Me ? Who said I am not trained ? Since I was the youngest they were a little bit lenient on me . My mom and grandma pampered me a lot . But my dad was strict . I only acted silent and disciplined infront of him . I like to live a very simple life y/n . Also I m not going to be the next king . It's hyung who is going to be the king . That's why he was trained more harder than me .

Why didn't you go to Europe with taehyung? Where were you all these years ?

As I said I wanted to live my life as simple as possible . I lived here in daegu. I worked part time and lived on my own . Money was sent to me every week but I declined them . I wanted to be independent.

What ? You worked part time ?

Jungkook laughed at your shocked expression.

I can't believe this . The second prince of daegu worked part time . Wow . You are a very great person jungkook.

Thank you y/n . So as my hyung . He is a very great person . He has so many responsibilities on his shoulder and he is filling them without failing . I am so proud of him .

Jungkook said smiling . Taehyung is really a great person as he said .

Now you understood why taehyung never smiles or lives freely . But why does he hates you ? You didn't do anything bad to him tho .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.5K 46
**UPDATES REGULARLY** •Includes Draco POV's, Silver and Golden Trios, all seven years •Mentions physical, emotional, and mental abuse (TW Warnings p...
620K 25.5K 65
A Jungkook × reader imagine where Y/n is married to a cold guy named Jeon Jungkook. She had already fallen for him and maybe he had too...? "Princess...
390K 15.1K 30
While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, while he made your skin electricity with h...
346K 378 2
She was the only girl in my life. My best friend. She was there whenever I need her. She understands me more than me. I love her more than anyone. Sh...