My Little Sweetheart

By chandusweety4

#1-Romedy(11/02/2022) #1-Indian love(21/07/2021) #1-Puppy love(02-5-2021) #8-Romance(29/06/2021) # 9-Awesome(... More

Note๐Ÿ
character sketch๐Ÿ
1๐Ÿ
2๐Ÿ
3๐Ÿ
4๐Ÿ
5๐Ÿ
6๐Ÿ
7๐Ÿ
8๐Ÿ
9๐Ÿ
10๐Ÿ
11๐Ÿ
12๐Ÿ
13๐Ÿ
14๐Ÿ
15๐Ÿ
16๐Ÿ
17๐Ÿ
18๐Ÿ
19๐Ÿ
20๐Ÿ
21๐Ÿ
22๐Ÿ
23๐Ÿ
24๐Ÿ
25๐Ÿ
26๐Ÿ
27๐Ÿ
28๐Ÿ
29๐Ÿ
30๐Ÿ
31๐Ÿ
32๐Ÿ
33๐Ÿ
34๐Ÿ
35๐Ÿ
36๐Ÿ
37๐Ÿ
38๐Ÿ
A/n
39๐Ÿ
40๐Ÿ
41๐Ÿ
42๐Ÿ
43๐Ÿ
44๐Ÿ
45๐Ÿ
46๐Ÿ
47๐Ÿ
48๐Ÿ
49๐Ÿ
50๐Ÿ
51๐Ÿ
52๐Ÿ
A/N
53๐Ÿ
54๐Ÿ
55๐Ÿ
56๐Ÿ
57๐Ÿ
58๐Ÿ
59๐Ÿ
60๐Ÿ
61๐Ÿ
62๐Ÿ
63๐Ÿ
65๐Ÿ
66๐Ÿ
67๐Ÿ
68๐Ÿ
๐ŸBonus ch-1(Playful babies)๐Ÿ
๐ŸBonus ch-2(Naughty teenager's)๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ Bonus ch 3 (Matured kids)๐Ÿ
New book

64๐Ÿ

14K 558 38
By chandusweety4

🎄🎠🎄
Tera Saath hai Toh mujhe kya kami hai
Teri har muskan se mili mujhe kushi hai
Muskuraate Rehna isi Tarah humesha
Kyonki teri is muskan mein meri jaan basi hai
❤❤❤

Abhi pov:

"Bhoom.."

I saw my sweetheart smiling face flashing infront of my eyes nd a soft wisper of hani...

"Bhai..bhai"

My head was aching nd I was feeling dizzy like my entire world was spinning around me.

I forcibly tried to open my eyes to save my sister and the baby but everything was blurry. My vision was foggy. I could only see dark spots everywhere nd soon darkness was consuming me but I wanted to fight for my sister & her baby to save them nd for my family & sweetheart too who was waiting for my return to her... slowly it was going to blank. I wanted to fight back but my body was not cooperating to it. I took a last deep breath before fading into darkness.

Beep...beep..

"He is in critical condition"

Someone murmered..I tried to concentrate that what is happening around me but all I see was dark nd it went blank again.

************************************

I woke up as soon as my body felt an electric jolt which I felt it years ago when I held my sweetheart in my arms for the first time. Soon, it went away when i felt tear drops on my hands nd someone caressing my hand which sent tingles to my body while I heard her muffled sounds.

And it's her...my sweetheart...I quickly tried to open my eyes to see her beautiful face nd ask her why she was crying..

But I couldn't open my eyes as i felt like someone is shuting my eyes nd mouth forcefully.

I felt her lips on me...showering me with her kisses while i felt her tears on me making me want to wipe her tears with my thumb.

"Abhi...see...I gave kissee to all your wounds...now are you feeling pain?"

No sweetheart I feel soothing...I wanted to say it out loudly but nothing came out of my mouth as I felt like someone had tied my mouth with a cloth tightly.

"I wish you could wake up and return all my kisses my devil" Her voice sniffed.

I will give you double sweetheart but for that I have to wake up. I'm trying my best but I couldn't move an inch..

Please help me to come out of it sweetheart...I can't stay like this without having a glimpse of you.

I'm requesting you god..My sweet heart is crying for me..I have to wake up nd comfort her. Her sobbings were breaking my heart...

Slowly her touch got vanished from my body nd I feel all empty. I can only hear her crying but suddenly I heard her wailing more..

It was killing me...I tried to get up nd open my eyes but all i feel was numb.

Gradually, her sobbing sounds faded away. There was a complete silence.

*****

It was all dark....slowly a ray of light was illuminating on a small baby boy who was looking at me with a smile calling me papa...

"papa"

"papa"

He was looking like a mini version of me. I smiled at my baby nd walked to him to hold him in my arms..but he started running while giggling. I too ran behind him but slowly my baby disappeared in a mist. All i could see was fog.

Baby...

Baby...I yelled for him but I couldn't find him.

"I think are you happy now"

I heard my sweetheart shrieking at me..

"I know you are grinning inside cheerfully by giving me a torturous pain by saying indirectly me to die right na Abhi"

Her words were piercing like a sharp knife into my heart. Why will I torment you sweetheart when I love you so much.

"Do you know what the doctor said today when i met him"

"He said that I have to go for viability & transulucency test to know wether the baby is fine or not"

Baby...my sweetheart is pregnant😊. I know that, I heard her saying it. From that day I see my baby so many times started playing with me calling me papa nd will disappear.

I don't know what to call it either as a dream or something else.

"what should I do...tell me Abhi"

My sweetheart was bawling nd yelling at me angrily making me try to open my eyes to see her lost state.

"you know na I can't go to a stranger doctor nd get treated by him as you very well know how i feel when some unknown person touch me.."

Haan..sweetheart..I again tried to open my eyes but all went into vein.

"That's the reason only na you became a doctor nd took specilazation on gynic to specially cure me & treat me right"

She growled at me while crying.Haan, yes zoya..I became doctor for you only....and i'm the only one who will treat you...for you I will wake up baby. I tried to speak..but i can't able to open my damn mouth.

"tell me abhi"

"Don't sleep like a dumb man"

"Answer me"

"you don't know how I'm feeling right now..you don't know anything...abhi i'm afraid of our baby"

I know sweetheart...My heart was throbbing for her. Why I'm killing her with pain...why god? Please help me to wake up. I want to treat my wife.

"I think our baby is not growing because I can't see any bump as it is already one month passed"

God please i beg you..please just open my eyes & mouth so that i can check my baby wether it is growing or not..

"Abhiiii"

Please god..show some mercy on this pathetic man who was wanting to wake up for his wife & baby.

"Do you know how painful it is"

I plead you god..I beg you please.. wake me up..I will do whatever you want me to do but please send me back to my sweetheart. I can't live without her. Moreover my wife can't live without her beast. Just look at my wife how she is crying for me. Please..

"One side my husband is in coma nd other side my baby is not developing"

Sweetheart..I tried again to call her..hoping some miracle to happen.

"I feel pathatic..I can't do anything Abhi..I feel like I'm a crap..i'm stupid"

"It feels like suffocating Abhi" i cried more.

sweetheart I again tried to open my eyes...I tried nd tried till I found a blurry image of my sweetheart.

" I wanted to die..I wanted to kill myself nd my bab.."

"s-sw-swe-eth-ert"

I yelled in anger when I heard what she said..that's when i realised i spoke. My mouth got opened to speak..nd she heard me...may be I yelled in anger but it came out as a low stutter wisper.

"s-sw-swe-eth-ert"

I again tried calling her not trusting myself that I spoke finally. I tried to get up but some of my organs felt unusually numb.

My sweetheart clasped her mouth with happy tears nd quickly ran out calling for the doctor.

I slowly tried flexing my fingers & toes...nd then my legs. I felt a twinge of pain in my left leg. I then slowly moved my arms only to feel pain my right shoulder.

Just then, the doctor came followed by my family & wife. He started checking me but my eyes are on my wife.

My hazy eyes could see the vulnerability in my eyes. She looked like she hadn't slept in months. Her bright black silky shiny hair which I like to run my fingers through her hain was now looking so dull.

Her mesmerising badam eyes were bloodshot & puffy due to immense crying that too because of me. There were aweful darkcircles under her eyes. Her cute rosy chubby cheeks are sunken nd her cheekbones were prominant.Her luscious lips were chapped nd she looked leaner than before. Totally her gorgeous face was pale nd she looks nearly like a malnutrient person with a miserable face.

Doctor: Thankgod, Abhi you woke up. You know from last one month your whole family was waiting for you nd mainly your wife. You are so lucky to have her in your life. 24/7 she always stayed beside you.

I just smiled weekly at him. Indeed I'm lucky to have her. She went out mean while I gathered some strength to speak with my family who were continuously asking me questions whether I'm fine or not .

I heard everthing what they said when I was in coma. I heard how mom & sweetheart cried day & night for me.

I spoke to mom nd she burst into tears. Dad consoled her I don't have a strength in me to speak atleast. After some time everyone left nd my mom started scolding me for making them suffer.

Just then my sweetheart came back with a bowl filled with some soup. I know she knows me very well that I'm hungry that's why she made it for me.
I smiled inwardly at her care.

But I'm not hungry for the food instead I was hungry for you sweetheart. My whole body was craving for you.

Our eyes met nd I felt like my heart is beating faster than it's normal speed like always when ever she is around me but it only beats for her.

My mom & dad left giving us some space.. All the while I was staring at her.

Only god knows how much my eyes missed her beautiful face to see.

She inched to me slowly nd placed the cup on a near by table. She moved to me nd while leaning down a little bit she started helping me to sit by leaning my back to the bed. She took the bowl of soup back nd sat beside me holding a cup which is filled with soup.

I have an urge to pull her into my lap nd kiss the hell out of her while stradling her.

My wifey took a spoonful of soup nd started blowing it with her delicious mouth. I just wanted kiss her lifeless lips to bring shine back to them.

She forwarded her hand near my mouth gesturing me to have it. I gladly took it in my mouth as my sweetheart never tried to feed me willingly due to shyness but now she was doing it by herself. I gulped it, as soon as I did I felt like I was gaining my energy.

All the while when she was feeding me...I was gazing at her pale face. I have to bring back her gorgeous face & chirpy personality.

Zoya: A-Abhi..s-stop staring at me like that...

she said all of a sudden completely breaking the silence between us while blushing.

"But you too did the same when i was in coma" I said remembering how I usee to felt her gaze always even I don't know how.

Zoya: I-I didn't stare at you like that..

My sweetheart said defending herself.

"Don't lie...I felt your gaze."I said in arrogant tone.

Zoya(scrunching her nose):how?

I too don't have an answer for that. So, I shrugged my shoulders nd was about to pull her into my lap which I was thinking to do it from the time I woke up but my stupid dumb girl stopped me.

"what!!" I said annoying.

I was damn hungry for her nd here she was busy in reject my touch.

Zoya(faking): Don't you dare to touch me after giving me pain for one whole month.

She said faking anger...woah...my wifey is getting pro in acting.

But who am I to listen & fell in her fake trap...

Abhimanyu khurana never likes rejection even though it's fake never. And added to that the rejection itself made my blood boil.

I angrily pulled her towards me by using my left hand as my right arm is injured.

Zoya: you idiot, I told you don't touch me.

She yelled but my anger instantly cool down as soon as she nuzzled her head in my chest. That's when my heart felt peace. Soon, I felt wetness on my chest.

"Idiot"

"why did you gave me so much pain"

"do you think that I can handle that much torture"

She said raising her head from my chest nd yelled at me while bawling nd started hitting my chest. I held her tightly in my arms to sooth her pain.

"shoo...sweetheart..I'm fine now" i said soflty.

Zoya: you devil..

"shoo..."I cooed at her while caressing her back to calm down. She placed her head carefully on my chest so that she won't hurt me.

I smiled at her caring thoughts.

Zoya: I missed you so much..

She said kissing my chest...

"I know.." I said kissing her dull hair.

Zoya: No..you don't know anything.. how I felt in this whole month.

she said nd started showering me with her kisses trying to assure herself that I'm fine.

After assuring herself she held my hands in her nd pecked my hands while her eyes welled up in tears.

"I'm fine now sweetheart...look at me. I'm absolutly fine" i said while caressing her cheeks.

She looked into my eyes nd held my face in her plams tenderly like I'm a baby.

I chuckled at her nd she frowned at me cutely.

Zoya pov:

"you are looking so cute wifey"

I shyly smiled at him by looking down at my hands.

Abhi: sweetheart..

He said nd by holding my waist he jerked me into him. I looked at him nd was about to say something but he shut my lips with his lips.

I frozed in my place untill he held me more tightly by my waist pulling me very closer to him, even the air can not have a chance to pass in between us. He bit on my bottom lip slightly pleading me to respond to his kiss that's when I realised that I forgot to kiss him back in shock. So, I started responded to his kiss.

Author pov:

Unknown to her, her beast was lovingly caressing her abdomen with so much adoration for the baby while he was kissing her.

Zoya pov:

His kisses were not slow & gentle instead hunger. My beast was craving for me. His hand slipped inside my top nd started trailing his fingers on my upper body. I ran my fingers through his hair tugging it slightly causing him to let out a groan in between our kiss..

Hayee..it's damn hot..😘

I smiled between our kiss while he grabbed the back of my neck pushing us more closer to eachother. My stomach was bursting with butterflies
where as my heartbeat is at maximum. I felt like I was in cloud nine.

But...

Suddenly, he pulled away making me wanting more.

"Abhi" I moaned while I was panting for air.

Abhi(raspy voice):sweetheart..you are wet.

I opened my eyes only to see his beautiful chocolate brown eyes filled with concern & love.

I glanced at my state then I realised half an hour back I drenched in rain and came to home. From then I didn't dried myself as I was busy in yelling at him as soon as I came home. After that he woke up nd in happiness I forgot that I soaked in rain nd to change my clothes.I sheepishly smiled at him...

My husband was in coma for one month. So, obviously I aka his wife will be depressed. In depression I went to temple to pray to god to make my hubby fine & fit. The pain of loosing my husband was killing me inside nd in agony I walked back to home in rain nd the result is this" I said.

"hatchii.."

"hatchii"

Abhi(glaring): one month I was in slumber nd you made yourself like a malnutrient person.

Malnutrient...nd me...I looked at myself.

"I'm no where like that..yes, I lost weight but I'm looking fine." i said defending myself.

Abhi(rolling his eyes): yeah..yeah..i can see how much fine you are.

"Choti"

"Abhi"

Maa & phuphi came in calling both of us..

Maa: choti..just now he woke up..let him take some rest. He needs rest.

"hatchii"

Phuphi: haan choti...you can chat with him later but first go and take a hot shower. You are looking like, you will catch cold in any minute.

"Hatchii"

"haa phuphi but I want to stay with my Abhi" I said pouting.

Just now he woke up nd I want to tell him what happened in this one month.

Abhi: zoya...go nd have a shower right now or else you know very well what will be the outcome.

"phuphi...look at your son...he is blackmailing me" i said twisting my lips at him.

Phuphi: haan..haan..i can see what he was doing as I am not blind.

"Then scold him..you said that you will scold him once he will wake up" i asked her in my sweet tone.

I just wanted my phuphi to scold him for torturing me for the whole one month. I may scold him but I don't have guts to do that as you all know how he is.

Phuphi: when did I said.

My phuphi flipped the plates making my eyes go wide. Maa chuckled at me.
Where as my devil smirked at me.

"hatchii"

Maa: choti...go now..take a shower... remember you have to take care of your abhi.

I nodded my head nd was about to go in to the washroom but stopped when I heard his voice..

Abhi: Not here...go to our room nd take a hot shower nd not cool.

"But I want to stay where ever you are" I said being afraid of him going away from me.

Abhi: I'm not going back to coma or anywhere. I promise I will be here wide awake till you get fresh up nd take me to our room.

I gave my big smile to him, trusting him nd went back to our room. Now i can sleep beside my abhi nd that too in his arms. My favourite place.😍

I walked to our washroom took a hot shower which was so soothing. Suddenly I remembered about my baby.

Hey Baghwan how can I forgot about my baby. Moreover why didn't he asked me about the baby? Did he didn't heard me when I told him. May be he forgot.

But he is not a person to forgot that too about our baby no way.

First I have to ask him wethere did he heard what we spoke to him when he is coma or not because may be the doctor lied to make us better in that way.

I walked to closet, took a long knee length frock nd wore it. I quickly walked to that room nd entered in only to see him slept.

I don't have a heart to disturb him. But he broke our promise by slipping into sleep again.

How much he will sleep?

He was in deep slumber in one whole month..still he slept.

I went back to our room to clean it as i didn't used the room because I stay in that room.

I started cleaning it nd changed the bedsheets, arranged everything in our room nd sprayed my magic room perfume every where.

After everything was set..i walked to our temporary room nd saw him lost in thoughts.

"Abhi"

I said caressing his hand with my thumb. He glanced at me..

"Abhi...did you heard us when you were in coma" I asked him hoping he remembers.

He didn't spoke but was looking at me intensely.

May be he didn't heard you all zoya. That's why he didn't answer you as he thought that it might make you sad that he didn't listen what you said.

"It's ok...abhi..you don't need to answer me..don't be sad..i just asked you causally" I said assuring him.

"I will come back in half an hour" I said nd he nodded nd I left to our room back.

Abhi pov:

After she left. I glanced at mom nd maami who has a relaxed smile's on their faces.

Mom: Now our chirpy zoya is back

Mom said nd maami nodded her head positively. They both glanced at me..

Mom: Take rest beta...

Maami: sleep for sometime Abhi..

I nodded my head nd they left. My eyes felt heavy nd slowly I slept.

One hour later

I woke up nd my mind instantly wandered about my wife. As I was thinking about her she came in.

"Abhi"

I glanced at her. She asked me whether I heard them during in coma.

I know why she is asking me. But I wanted to hear it from her mouth nd see her experssion while she tell me.

I don't wanted to lie to her. So, I didn't respond to her hoping she will take it as a no. And exactly she thought the same.

She assured me that it's ok like I'm sad. But I'm not instead I 'm so happy that god atleast let me hear at that time. So I heard everything what she told me at that time.

Zoya pov:

I came back to our room. So, he didn't listen what I said to him at that time.

Now, what should I do?

How should I tell him that I'm pregnant?

What if he will get angry?

What if he will scold me?

But it's not my fault...it's his fault. My beast is the one who made love to me. Not once or twice. Instead so many times. I became beetroot when I remembered about our love making nights.

Hayee...😍

Oh..hoo...zoya..it's not time to blush.. It's time to break the news to him

So, if he will scold me or get angry at me then in reverse I will yell at him.

But I don't think he will get angry because he loves children.

Argghh..yet he told me that he want babies after 2-3yrs.

It's not even complete a whole one year. It's still three months left to complete one yr.

Hey baghwan...

Ok..zoya..just remember one think if he says anything against you then blame him for everything.

Because he is the sole reason for my tiny little sweet baby who was peacefully living in my womb. A smile plastered on my lips when i think about my baby.

My baby...I fell in love with my baby as soon as I got to know that I'm pregnant.

But now, how should I tell him? It's a good news? How should I share this heartwhelming news to him?

Think...zoya..think..

Haa..idea..I quickly grinned at the thought.

***💕***

Hey,

How was the update?

Hope you guys enjoyed reading it..

Please do vote & comment..

And vote for previous chapters too if you didn't vote.

Abhi & zoya need your votes very badly😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 30.1K 50
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 1-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
49.6K 3.3K 18
"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ?" __________________________...
300K 12.6K 25
A marriage with no love. Will it do or divorce? Two people are bound into a relationship where Raghav knows he has to be married someday and doesn't...
181K 10.9K 20
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๏ฟฝ...