Wedcuffed

By Rubywrites_it

~STORY CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT ~ Sarah Darrell always wanted a simple life. But after having an abusive chil... More

INTRO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 13

23.7K 785 50
By Rubywrites_it

Sarah P.O.V

I excused myself and got out of the boardroom, I made my way towards the restroom and freshened up. It's not even noon yet and I am already tired, maybe it's because of Adrian's presence who always tests my patience. Before the presentation also he tried to insult me by commenting on my potential and skill.

I did my best to avoid him and gave my presentation after I ended explaining everything to them I expected Adrian to comment something bad or point out any mistake but he was still processing whatever I said, I laughed internally seeing his shocked face. Maybe he didn't expect this from me, as he still considers me a spoiled brat.

I was straightening my ponytail when I saw Justin entering the restroom. Back in the boardroom I purposely avoided him, I thought he got the hints but some people never understand.

"What are you doing here," I asked him.

"Why do you act like a stranger Sarah, we used to be good friends but you disappeared after high school," he said while coming close to me. I turned my face towards him

" I already told you we were used to being friends, but whatever you did to me that night at the party, you lost my friendship. I told him with a straight face

" I was stupid and young at that time Sarah, I know what I did with you was very wrong but I was brainwashed by Chloe and Jessica. I even came to apologize after the video was shared but you were gone by then." He said and lowered his head.

"For the past 4 years, I was searching for you but couldn't get any info about you and when I saw you at Adrian's parent's anniversary, I wanted to talk to you and tell you what I feel for you but your engagement was already announced by then. Even at your wedding, I tried to reach you and tell you not to marry Adrian but you were surrounded by a lot of people and I lost the last chance to talk to you before your wedding.

"Aren't you dating my step-sister, Chloe? I saw you both at the party as well as at my wedding. I saw how she looks at you, she loves you, Justin." I told him without showing any emotion.

" I don't love Chloe, I was only there with her so that I could be with you someday, being with her was only because I knew you would contact your family one day, and then I could finally get to you. All these years I have been waiting for you but when I heard about your comeback, it was too late since you already signed those agreement papers."

"Adrian will never love you, Sarah, he will always love Jessica, even today he is more concerned about her. It's me who loves you, Sarah, you can divorce Adrian now also. I promise to be everything you want me to be, Just be mine, Sarah." He said desperation was clear in his voice.

"Sorry Justin, I can't do this" I replied to him and started walking towards the door to leave. I suddenly felt Justin holding my arms and dragging me back.

"Sarah, please don't do this to me," he said while gripping my arms tightly. I tried to get out of his grip but seeing me struggling his hold got tighter. His eyes then fell on my lips and he leaned forward to kiss them but I turned my face away. Before I could push him away I saw someone standing near the door. It was Adrian who was standing there, seeing my reaction, Justin turned his face as soon as he saw Adrian standing there he left his grip and stood away from me.

Seeing my condition I thought Adrian would help me or at least ask what was going on here but Adrian banged the door and left us there without saying a word.

what was I even thinking, he won't help you, Sarah

I focused my attention on Justin before he attacked me again. I punched him in the face, he stumbled back but soon maintained his posture.

"What the hell, Sarah!! " he shouted while holding his nose, which was now bleeding. Without wasting any time I pushed on his face again, this time it was below his right eye, and thrust my knee toward the groin. Justin immediately fell to the ground holding his face in one hand and his lower abdomen in another hand." If you ever pull a stunt like that again I will file a harassment complaint against you," I warned him while fixing myself. Once everything was done I moved near Justin, who was still lying on the floor still holding his nose in pain.

"What you did to me that night was something you were aware of. You are equally to be blamed for that, don't give me that stupid excuse of you being young and stupid." I told him and left the restroom, leaving him on the floor,

I came back to the boardroom and saw Adrian busy on his phone, looking at his pissed mood I sat next to Noah. My mood was already spilled because of Justin and I don't want Adrian to bring that topic here and insult me again. I was busy in my thoughts when Noah snapped his fingers in front of my eyes. "Are you okay Sarah? he asked in a concerned tone.

" I am fine, Thanks for asking Noah" I replied and smiled politely

For the next few hours, we discussed a few other factors related to the Resort. During the whole time, Adrian avoided glancing in my direction. It was almost lunchtime when we ended the meeting. I collected all my stuff and was about to leave when Noah cleared his throat.
" I didn't get a chance to introduce myself well, I am Noah Andrews, the CO. Me and have been best friends since University. I didn't get a chance to talk on your wedding day since you both left very early ." He spoke.

"Nice to meet you, Noah. We can surely catch up on some other day if you want". I replied while giving him a friendly smile.

Before we could talk anything further we heard Adrian's voice.
"Sarah, There are some important papers I want you to sign. Please come to my cabin when you are done." Without even listening to my answer he went out of the boardroom.

I said goodbye to Noah and asked my team to go ahead without me and made my way towards Adrian's office. I grabbed my belongings and turned away, striding towards the door to get to his cabin.

The walk to Adrian's office was easy since I already asked his assistant about the directions. I knocked at his door and within seconds he asked me to come in.

As I entered his cabin, I was amazed to see the view in front of me, there were floor-to-ceiling windows that gave the perfect view of the city, the wall glass opposite to the window faced the rest of the office, and the whole office was designed using only grey and black color. At the right-my-hand side, there was a flatscreen streaming news, and in front of it were 3 distinct seating areas. Behind the flatscreen, there were two doors, one at the right and one at the left.

My eyes landed on Adrian who was sitting in the middle of the room behind the massive oak desk. He was typing something furiously on his laptop. His jacket was hung on the coat rack and his sleeves were folded up which gave a good outlook of his biceps, which made him look hotter.

Focus Sarah.

"Where are the papers, you want me to sign? " I asked him. He lifted his head and pressed a button on his desk. I turned back and saw the transparent wall facing the office was now frosted, which basically didn't allow anyone from the outside to see inside.

I frown looking at the wall. I mean why did he need to do that, I am just here to sign the papers. I turned back to Adrian again to ask for the paper When I saw him standing close to me.

I stepped back, widening the space between us but he kept on moving ahead until my back touched the wall.

"Since when you are f*ck!ng Justin. Was it even after our engagement? Is he the only one or you are sleeping with other people as well? " he asked, his gaze intense and I could see his eyes were burning with anger.

I wasn't expecting him to be nice but his words were hurting me now. I quickly managed to mask my emotion and looked at him

" Well, it's none of your business, Adrian. Didn't you tell me not to bother you with my presence, so whatever I am doing in my life shouldn't bother you as well?" I replied without breaking the eye contact

Knowing he would insult me again with his words, I turned to leave his cabin but was slammed harshly on the same wall again. He put his hands on either side of my shoulders, caging me in.

" Don't ever talk with me in that tone, remember now I have the power to destroy your little company" he whispers in a threatening voice. His hands gripped my waist tightly. "Tell me, since when you are f*ck!ng Justin. " He asked me again. 

A shiver ran down my spine when he touched my body, maybe it's just because I am not used to such proximity with any man. "I am not sleeping with Justin, I will never think of doing that, he was the one who was forcing him on me," I replied honestly. 

He looked at me for a moment and then slammed his lips on mine.  I was shocked at his action why is he kissing me? I tried to push him away but his grip got more tight on my hips. I further tried kicking him with my legs but he trapped my legs between his. Knowing he wasn't going to stop, I bit his lips hard but he wasn't even affected by it, instead, he took the opportunity and shoved his tongue inside my mouth. His kiss was skilled and dominating. While his tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth, his hands were on the curve of my buttocks. As much as I wanted to push him away, my body was completely reacting the other way from his touch. 

At this point, I tried resisting as long as I could but then I gave in and kissed him back, his whole body was pressed fully pressed with mine, and I could feel his hard member poking against my lower abdomen. He lifted me off my feet without breaking the kiss, I felt the couch against my back.

My arms went around his neck, while my fingers dug into his smooth hairs. Adrian was cupping my breasts, kneading them, while his mouth was bruising my lips with his kisses. I moaned loudly when he moved down to my neck and started sucking them roughly. His hands went down to the hem of my skirt, pushing my skirt higher, his fingers were now tracing the outline of my panties which were already soaking wet.

He was about to slide down my panties when the realization hit me hard. I immediately pushed his body away from me, and he stumbled back and fell on the opposite couch.  Before he could do something more, I immediately stood up. Fixing up my skirt, I took my bag and rushed out of his cabin without looking back.

Thank god! there was no one around when I walked out. I took the empty lift and went straight to the basement, entering my car I let out a breath, which I had been holding since I left his cabin.  I replayed everything that had happened back in there, when I glanced at the rearview mirror, I was shocked to see my appearance. My red lipstick was badly smudged, my hair was messed up, and my neck was marked with multiple hickeys. It took me another 5 minutes to cover all the mess that Adrian did to my face and neck. Once everything looked back to normal, I drove directly to my office.

I need to stay away from him...

____________________________________

If you liked the story so far.

Do vote by tapping on the star given below

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 2K 43
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...
54.5K 5.5K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
1.7M 56.1K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...