My brother in law❓

Galing kay DarkFlower065

Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pet... Higit pa

Disclaimer
Wedding????
First date
Little time together
Second date
Drive
Beach trip
Ae's Pete
Boyfriend??
Gazebo
Elder brother
Confession
The reality
Father and son
Serious Talk
Call
The first official date!!
A small step forward
Amusement Park
Mr. Romeo
Caught
Movie date
A visit to lover's house
Claim
I want Pete!!
Assure
Decision
Trip
Possessive Ae
Mine
Caring Ae
Sulky Pete
Ae, Pete and Tar
Proposal
After party
Chaos
Returning home
Realisation
Engagement
Cute Pete or Naughty Pete???
Concern about Pete
Confrontation
Epilogue
Note

The meeting

529 43 8
Galing kay DarkFlower065

Ae returned home with a beaming smile that didn't go unnoticed by his parents. "Ae, how was your date?" senior Intouch inquired. "It was great por. Pete was really happy." Ae replied with cheerful voice. "I am glad to know." The father spoke.

"Ae, go and get fresh, the dinner is ready to be served." Tuli informed. The young man nodded in response and then left for his room.

Ae was happy with the progress of their relationship. He didn't go beyond hugs and kisses knowing that Pete needed some time to adjust to everything. For him Pete's consent was more important since he was worried that a single wrong move might hurt the fragile person.

Ae got fresh and lay on his bed recalling the events of the day. A smile spread on his lips as he remembered the way Pete was responding to his touches.

After a while, Ae walked out of the room towards the dining table where his parents were waiting for him. Ohm was nowhere to be seen. "Mae, where's phi?" he inquired. "He had called few minutes ago and informed that he will be late. He had some party to attend so will have his dinner with the clients." Tuli replied. Ae nodded in response and then concentrated on his food.

With progress of days, Ae and Pete's relationship was blossoming beautifully. Ae would take Pete to visit different places and sometimes for a drive. Things were getting better and Pete was more comfortable with Ae's touches.

It was one of the days when Ae had taken Pete out on a date and returned home early. Senior Intouch had been waiting for him to talk about something really important. He waited patiently for Ae to get fresh.

Ae walked towards the study room where his father was browsing through some documents, after he was informed by the maids that senior Intouch wanted to see him. Ae knocked on the door and then slowly opened it and entered the room.

"Por, you wanted to talk to me about something?" Ae asked. "Yes son, come and make yourself comfortable first." The father spoke while gesturing towards the chair. Ae sat down in front of his father. "Ae, we are having an important meeting tomorrow and I want you to be present. I know that I have asked you to take off for few days but this is very important meeting so I am asking for your presence." Senior Intouch spoke.

"That's alright father. I'll be there tomorrow." Ae replied. "Did you have a plan of going out with Pete?" senior Intouch couldn't stop himself from asking. "No, I haven't planned anything yet." Ae lied. He had actually told Pete that the next day they were going to beach. He had already made plans for it but after his father informed him about the meeting he thought about what was the right thing at the moment. He knew Pete would understand him and not be disappointed.

"Thank God!! I just thought that I ruined your plan." The father spoke. "It's okay por, I can understand. I have to be mature enough to take the right decision in certain circumstances. I assure you that I'll take care of everything." Ae promised.

"Thank you Ae. You can go and take some rest." The father spoke. Ae wai to his father and then left the room walking towards his bedroom.

After he entered his room, he immediately called Pete. "Ae!" A cheerful voice greeted him. "Hi Pete! Did you have dinner?" Ae inquired. "Khrab Ae, just now." Pete informed. "Did Ae have his dinner?" Pete questioned. "No, I'll have after some time." Ae spoke.

"Pete?" Ae called cautiously. "Khrab Ae." There was a short response. "Pete, do you mind if we postpone our tomorrow's date?" Ae asked hesitantly. "It's alright Ae. I know it will be something urgent that you have to call it off." Pete replied. Ae felt relieved after hearing those words.

"I am sorry baby. Por just informed me that there is an important meeting tomorrow and I should be present for it. I am so sorry love for having cancelled our plan." Ae started to apologize. "It's okay Ae. I can understand." Pete assured.

"I'll try to visit you after the meeting is over. We'll go for a drive." Ae promised. "Khrab Ae. Then..... I'll wait for you." Pete spoke in a soft voice. "I miss you baby." Ae said with a longing in his tone. "I miss you too Ae." Pete replied.

"Argh, I am getting impatient with the passing days. I can't wait anymore, I just want the day of our wedding to come quickly." Ae stated. "Ae, why are you so impatient?" Pete asked a bit stunned. "Because I want to see your face every time I wake up and every time I go to sleep. When I come home after work, I want to be greeted with your smile. And when I am standing in balcony, I want you to be there besides me. I can't wait for the day when I can finally call you mine. The day when I will get to spend the eternity with you." Ae poured his heart.

"Ae, even I want to spend my life with you. It's just a matter of few days. Por told me that they are going to announce the engagement soon." Pete informed.

Ae was stunned with the information. He had planned of proposing Pete and also announce their relationship to friends. But since now Pete informed him that the parents were planning of announcing the date, he will have to speed up the things. He was lost in thoughts and failed to reply Pete which got the cute guy concerned.

"Ae??!" Pete almost screamed. "Oooh!! Ummm... yes baby, you were telling something?" Ae asked. "Is Ae busy?" Pete inquired with a slight disappointment. "No my love, I was just thinking that we should inform our friends soon about our relationship. It will hurt them if they come to know through the media." Ae voiced his concern. "Then we will tell them soon. Let's talk about it later when we meet. I'll ask por if they had already fixed the engagement date." Pete replied.

"Okay Pete. I am hanging up now. Miss you my love... I love you. Good night!" Ae spoke. "Good night Ae!!! I love you too.." Pete replied in a soft tone. "Pete, don't use that voice while talking on phone, it makes me more impatient." Ae teased. "Ae~!" Pete whined making his lover laugh. "Okay okay..... Now go to sleep." Ae replied. "Miss you Ae." Pete said and disconnected the call.

"Pete!!!! You don't understand what your cute voice does to me sometimes." Ae spoke to himself. He was already having these pervert thoughts and hearing that sweet voice made it worst. He sighed and walked into the bathroom.

The next day Ae woke up early and got dressed in formal suit. He then walked towards the dining room to have his breakfast. He hurriedly sent a short message to Pete – Good morning my sunshine.

Ae was the first one to enter the dining room. The servants were busy getting the table set for the breakfast. They greeted Ae as they passed by him. Ae too gave them a beaming smile and sat down to have his breakfast. Soon his father and brother joined him at the table followed by the mother.

After the breakfast, Ae hurriedly got out of the house and walked towards his car. He had something important on mind and had left the house early. He then drove towards the florist and asked to keep a bouquet of red roses ready for him. He informed that he will pick it up in the evening and walked out of the shop. He then made his way towards the company.

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

He parked his car into the parking lot and walked towards the building. After entering, he got into the elevator, making his way towards his cabin. When the elevator finally reached the floor that had his office, he rushed out of it and hurried towards his cabin. He placed his briefcase on the desk and fished out his phone.

Ae dialed a number and patiently waited for the person to pick up the call. "Hello Ae." A sleepy sound replied. "Good morning sweetheart." Ae replied. "Mmmmm." This was the only response from the other side. "Get up sweetheart, its' already 8.30 am." Ae spoke. "Ummm.... Ae.... Let me sleep for a while. I'll get up later." Pete was still in half sleep. Ae chuckled at how cute his lover sounded. "Okay..... I'll try to come as early as possible in the evening. Love you. Bye!" Ae said and disconnected the call.

Ae then called another person. "Ae buddy, why are you calling me this early?" The person on the other end of the call asked. "Ping, I need your help. I don't have much time so I am keeping it short. And I beg you, please don't freak out." Ae spoke. "Okay." Ping replied. "I confessed to Pete, we are in relationship, our parents want to announce our engagement. But before that I want to propose Pete. So, I need your help in arranging everything tomorrow." Ae blurted.

"Wowwwwwwww...." Ping dragged the word and continued, "You selfish friend!! So many things happened and you didn't even bother to tell me!!!" Ping was annoyed. "It just that everything happened fast. I didn't even have time to process what was happening. Ping I want to announce this to our friends so I want your help." Ae said.

"Hmmm... Fine! I am letting you go this time since I knew how chaotic the whole situation was. Anyways, I am happy for you buddy. Congratulations!!!" Ping cheered. "Thanks buddy. I gotta go. I have an important meeting to attend today." Ae said in haste since it was almost time for the meeting. "Okay Ae... Good luck." Ping said and disconnected the call. Ae slid his phone back into his pocket and walked out of his cabin, making his way towards the conference hall.

When he entered the conference hall, he saw his father's secretary arranging everything. His father and brother were already present there. Ae walked towards them to discuss about the key points. It was the annual meeting and they were going to discuss about the profit, loss and their upcoming projects.

The meeting started and Ae was all attentive while the presentations were going on. There were short breaks in between and then finally it was lunch time. Ae could finally have a look at his phone that had 5 messages from Pete -

Good morning Ae.

Ae, what time will you be coming?

I am missing you Ae.

I'll spend my day in art gallery since there is nothing interesting to do.

Did you have food Ae?

Ae smiled to himself after reading the messages and then called Pete. He had a very short time since the meeting was going to start. He talked to Pete while having his lunch. His mood lifted up a bit after hearing the sweet voice.

It was almost time and Ae had to disconnect the call since he had to go back to the conference hall. When he entered, the presentation was already started. The first half was spent discussing about the profit and loss. The second half was going to be about their upcoming projects and their new targets.

Ae was worried that his father might be disappointed with him but to his surprise, senior Intouch just smiled at him. The meeting continued and new ideas were getting discussed. Time was flying by and it was already 7.30 pm. Ae was getting anxious since he had promised Pete that they would go for a drive. But the meeting seemed to drag and there were no signs that it was going to end soon. Ae excused himself with the reason of restroom and walked out.

He fished out his phone and dialed Pete's number. The person on the other end soon picked up the call. "Ae!" The same sweet voice greeted him. "Hi love! I am sorry that I am late and our plan of drive was also ruined. The meeting is dragging and there are no signs of it ending any soon." Ae spoke disappointingly. Pete understood that Ae was in a bad mood since he was not able to take Pete out.

"Ae!! It's alright. We can go out next time. I just miss you and wanted to see you. But I can understand that you are in an important meeting." Pete tried to be mature. Ae could clearly hear the disappointment in his voice. "Pete, I'll try to visit you before going home if possible. Love you. Bye. I need to go." Ae replied and disconnected the call. Little did he know that the meeting was going to drag for another 3 hours.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

346K 8.3K 48
AePete fanfic πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ πŸ…#3- tincan (12-8-2020) [Completed] "Ae please it's enough I can't I'm tired..." "No babe I need more..." Ae who will never...
24.3K 1.6K 51
In the ages of kings and queens, the young prince is set to marry the soon to be king of Dragon Empire. But the dreams of happy marriage ends on the...
207K 8.3K 33
BLUE HEART πŸ’™ [COMPLETE] Being the only son and heir to Vihokratana Group, Pete has no choice but to agree to marry the person of his father and moth...
18.5K 1.5K 52
AePete Pete has a secret crush on his best friend but his feelings are never reciprocated... But what will happen when a third person will step in be...