The red clothed shameless Emp...

By vixenthevillain

What happens when 20 years old Xia Yu An, a gen Z woman suddenly wakes up in another word ready to be married... More

1: What are you saying?!
2:I can't believe it.
3:Fuck off!
4:The white haired clan.
5:Burial Mountain
6:Have some fun.
7:Miss me with this bullshit.
8:Who the hell?
9:Mission
10:Mission (2)
11:Dragon clan.
12:Trouble.
13:Rescuing
14:Rescuing(2)
15:Calm waves.
16:Contest.
17:Welcome.
18:Preparations.
19:Journey.
20:Test.
21:Team work.
22:Spirit Beast Empire.
23:Deathtrap Mountain.
24:Corrupted.
25:Found.
26:LOH
27:Undercover.
28:Being a doctor.
29:Twins.
30:Treasure.
31:Kill those who wronged you.
32:Return.
33:Thank you, Daniel.
34:Training.
35:Threat.
36:Sister?!
37:A way.
38:Beginning.
39:Demonic cultivator.
40:New people.
41:The barrier closed?!
42:Challenge.
43:Let the game begin.
45:Victory.
46:Why are you leaving me?
47:Together.
48:Wine and fights.
49:Idiot Mo Feng.
50:Unfortunate.
51:Confession that went well.
52:Highschool love story.
53:Back home.
54:Zhu Mei is back.
55:The perfect solution.
56:The end.

44:Rewarded.

1K 58 22
By vixenthevillain

Chapter forty four:Rewarded.

❝... or the person in the bag wasn't dead yet... which means he could have died buried alive by me. ❞ Yu An came to a realization and stood up.

She pondered where to answer or not, if she gets it wrong what could happen?

❝You died buried alive. ❞Yu An said hoping she's right.

❝Correct. ❞the man said and disappeared.

The world around Yu An shattered like a mirror and she found herself in a modern looking office.

❝What's this? ❞she asked looking around, feeling a little happy to see an office from her modern time.

❝Ahem! I assume you've beat our little game. ❞ a voice stole Yu An's attention.

❝A hologram? ❞Yu An asked looking at the hologram of a woman. It was one of the woman from the portraits on that hallway.

❝I'm Zhu Mei, me and other partners of mine found a way to travel time and universes, cool, right? Ahem, anyways, I hope you enjoyed our little game. ❞

❝We've prepared a reward for you. You'll get transportet to it after this message is over. I assume you're asking what happened to us? We returned to our original world. ❞

❝You can return? ❞Yu An said under her breath, feeling her chest heavy.

❝If you're wondering how did we returned... that's a secret. Maybe you'll find another of our little games in the future and find your answer there. This has been Zhu Mei, goodbye stranger and good luck in your journey. ❞ the woman waved and the hologram disappeared.

Yu An got transported to a big room that had an altar in the middle. The altar held carefully a bottle of red liquid.

Yu An took the bottle in her hand, not recognizing the liquid.

❝It's not blood. ❞ she said smelling the liquid. ❝I assume this is the reward. What do I do with it?❞ she sighed and decided to take it back with her.

The only exit was a door that Yu An walked to, opened and stepped through.

❝She's back! ❞Hua Mian exclaimed loud.

Xiao who was asleep woke up and jumped on his feet. Mo looked at Yu An with a relieved look on his face.

❝How was it? ❞Mo asked.

❝Fun. I've got a reward, but I'm not sure of its uses. ❞Yu An said.

She looked at Hua Mian frowning.

❝What are you doing here? ❞ she asked.

❝I was walking in the forest when I've seen your son with this spiritual beast and I couldn't help but be curious. ❞ Hua Mian confessed, keeping his usual seductive smile.

Yu An sighed at his dumb excuse and walked pass him.

❝How much time passed? ❞Yu An asked.

❝Ten hours. ❞Mo replied.

Xiao's stomach growled and the boy looked down embarrassed.

❝Let's return to eat and rest and continue searching for that tribe later. ❞Yu An said smiling.

Xiao gave her a grateful look as he caught her hand to hold it.

Yu An held his hand and they returned in the town stopping at a restaurant to fill their stomachs.

❝So they returned back. Did they told you how? ❞Mo asked looking at Yu An who told them about her experience in the game.

Yu An shook her head.

❝She said there are more games done by them and the answer is in one of them. ❞Yu An said preparing her bed for sleep.

❝I see. Then we shall find them. ❞Mo said returning to the space in Yu An's mind.

Xiao got under the blanket and fell asleep immediately.

Yu An looked at him smiling and blew the candle, going to sleep as well.

A shuffling sound made Yu An wake up immediately,but chose to pretend to be asleep.

A hand reached for her, that's when she opened her eyes, grabbed the hand and pushed the intruder to the floor.

❝You? What are you doing here? ❞Yu An asked in a cold tone.

❝Let me explain, alright? I want something from you. ❞Hua Mian said, immobilized under Yu An.

❝And what's that? ❞Yu An asked, tightening her grip on his hand, making him wince in pain.

❝Can you be more gentler? You're hurting my precious body. ❞Hua Mian said looking up at her.

Yu An pressed her knee in his back.

❝Alright! I know that you're searching for the parasite tribe, the ones who created the core parasite and I want to find them as well.❞

❝What were your doing in my room ? ❞Yu An asked.

❝You still have the parasite in you, I wanted to take it out and get more informations. ❞Hua Mian said.

Yu An looked at him, not trusting his words yet.

❝How did you know that I have it in me? ❞Yu An asked.

❝I'm a member of that tribe! But I left a long time ago. If you wonder how I knew you're infected it's because I could feel it in you.❞Hua Mian confessed.

Yu An didn't felt like he was telling lies so she freed him. Hua Mian rubbed his hand.

❝You're so rough, aren't we friends? Is this how you treat friends? ❞Hua Mian asked pouting.

❝We aren't friends. And you came in my room trying to touch me, you're lucky I'm not killing you. ❞Yu An said annoyed.

❝So cold. ❞Hua Mian said under his breath.

❝You said you wanted to take it out? ❞Yu An asked.

❝Yes, I'm able to take it out, but it's better that you already have another core. The parasite is connected to the one who controls it and they'll know if I try to take it out.❞Hua Mian said with a solemn expression.

❝What informations can it give you if you take it out? ❞Yu An asked.

❝The one who controls it. Each of us have our own parasites, but each is slightly different. If I see the parasite I may know who it belongs to. ❞Hua Mian said.

❝I see. Then take it out. ❞Yu An said looking at Hua Mian.

❝Lay on your back. It would hurt. ❞Hua Mian said.

❝Alright. ❞Yu An laid back on her mattress as Hua Mian got closer to her.

He put his hand on her chest and using his technique, his hand went through Yu An's body like it would go through a ghost.

As expected, as soon as he touched the parasite, Yu An's old core exploded.

Yu An was sweating and cursing under her breath as this process was pretty painful. Hua Mian managed to take the parasite out examining it.

Yu An was panting, relaxing her tensed body.

Hua Mian's eyes were wide open and his hands trembling.

❝I assume you recognize it by your reaction. ❞Yu An said siting up.

❝Yes... I can't believe it. Why would she want to hurt you? ❞Hua Mian wondered as he destroyed the parasite.

❝She? ❞Yu An asked.

❝My sister. She should live with the tribe. How did you get the parasite? ❞Hua Mian asked.

❝Someone used my sister by kidnapping her husband. She gave me something to drink and that's how it entered my body. ❞Yu An explained, still mad about the way they used to get her.

Hua Mian looked at the ground.

❝I can't believe my sister would do something like that, no, she must be used by someone. Yes, that must be the case. ❞Hua Mian said trying to convince himself that his sister is still the same good person he knew.

❝I don't know what the deal with you two, buy I won't let the one who put that parasite in me unpunished. ❞Yu An said.

Hua Mian bit his lip causing it to bleed.

❝Leave now. ❞Yu An said.

Xiao, who was already awake since Hua Mian stepped in the room, stood up asking:

❝Are we leaving? ❞

❝Yes. Let's return now,it's useless to search for the tribe, we know we are looking for a woman similar looking with Hua Mian. ❞Yu An said taking her things and returning to the carriage.

❝Take me with you. ❞Hua Mian said following her.

❝Why? ❞Yu An asked.

❝She's my sister... I want to know what happened to her and why she left the tribe. ❞Hua Mian said.

Yu An looked at him thinking if it's a good idea to take him along.

❝What if I kill her? Will you stay in my way? ❞Yu An asked.

Hua Mian looked at the ground unsure about what he'll do.

❝If she did it without a good reason... you can punish her. I won't stay in your way. ❞ he decided, looking straight in Yu An's eyes.

Yu An sighed  and gestured with her hand inviting him in the carriage.

❝Is that master's carriage?! ❞Mi Que shouted attracting attraction towards the carriage.

Yu An who looked like another person due to the fruit she ate, jumped down from the carriage followed by Xiao and Hua Mian.

❝Master? ❞Mi Que asked confused as she looked at Yu An.

❝It's me. I'll explain later. ❞Yu An said.

Mi Que hugged Yu An.

Lan Ying faked a cough, making Mi Que pull back and remember something important.

❝Master, Mo Feng is hurt! I've made his condition stabile, but I can't treat it myself. ❞Mi Que rushed to say.

❝What? How the fuck did this happened?! ❞Yu An asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Emotionless Wife By Ree

Historical Fiction

1.1M 31.8K 76
She was an assasin an agent, or a puppet perhaps. She don't know what is emotions, she's like a robot that follow orders.. They said that she lived t...
222 16 15
Not knowing how she died, the main character was transmigrated into a guide-verse novel. A finished novel, and a novel she had read before her death...
258 15 12
Li Jade was a force to be reckoned with. one of the top business women in the world haven't reached the status of a self-made trillionaire at the age...
The Returner By Kisuke Taiga

Historical Fiction

3.1K 56 29
"What did I deserve to die like this?" I never want it to be like this. I just want him to love me but I lost everything to him. "If the Heaven pitie...