✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

By Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... More

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾

13K 1K 741
By Novellafanfics

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

"What?" You ask as you made a dumbfounded expression in front of him. "I said, you owe me a date." He repeats once more as he points his index finger at his face. You couldn't believe it, you let out an irritated chuckle escape your lips. "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to a date with-" "She would love to!" Tadashi exclaimed from the doorframe as he pops out of nowhere.

"Tada! What are you-" "In fact, she's totally free this Saturday!" Tadashi cuts you off as he places both of his hands on your shoulders with a jolly smile on his face. "Great!" Baji exclaimed, "I'll fetch you on Saturday afternoon then." Baji smirked as he winks at you before stepping inside your house as he closes the door behind him.

You threw a menacing glare at Tada as you grab him by the collar and pull him towards you. "What the fuck did you just do?" You ask in a menacing tone, thinking whether you should kill this son of a bitch right now as nerve popped out of your cheek and wrists.

"Ok! Ok, hear me out..!" Tadashi whispered-yelled. "Look...I kinda heard almost everything about Baji-san finding out about us..." Tadashi started as you listen in closely. "You know Baji-san is the type to do things on his own. What if this time he is doing it again with you?" Tadashi pointed out. You soon hit a sudden realization inside your head as you let go of Tadashi's collar in his shirt. You pondered inside your thoughts of what Baji might be planning after he discovered you and Tadashi during the fight.

"You might be right..." you murmured as you look over to face Tadashi. "Are you sure this isn't one of your tricks to get me a boyfriend?" You said as you raise your brow at him in suspicion. "Pfft! Of course not! Why would I do that?" He stated as he shrugs both of his shoulders. You knew him for 8 years now, and of course, he didn't sound convincing to you. "Fine then..." You sighed before you turn around, and pulled the door open to get inside. While Tadashi follows you from behind.

Soon it was already Saturday as you were done changing yourself, getting ready for your so-called date with Baji. "Woah!" Tadashi was astonished at how you look. He was even more surprised that you actually took the effort to make yourself look good. You chose to wear a dirty white colored turtle neck with long sleeves and pair it up with Tortilla colored pants with a black belt. You wore the golden necklace that was gifted to you by your father during your birthday last year and black flat heels for your feet. You styled up your hair into a braided ponytail as it matches together with your outfit.

(It's fine if these aren't the clothes you want to wear for this event in the story.  I just wanted to add some details for this chapter so that's why I decided to choose a type of clothing. You guys have every right to imagine what kind of clothes you want to wear, and I won't stop you from doing that. (◍•ᴗ•◍))

(And you guys can also choose what kind of hairstyle you want. But if you don't have hair due to some medical reasons, it's fine. I'll let you do what is comfortable for you. If you are wearing a Hijab, it's okay as well. You are all free to decide which is comfortable for you to imagine in this chapter. (❁´◡'❁))

"You look good, Shi-chan!" Tadashi complimented you. It was a good thing that Shuji wasn't here right now since he went out with Mitsuo and Kioshi. You took one more glance at yourself in your mirror as you slightly touch the braid on your head. You didn't put too much effort into your make-up, though. You only applied some skin powder, blush for your cheeks, and a lip tint for your lips, that's all.

'I could have put way more effort if it were him...' You thought to yourself as you let out a sigh. You look over at Tada behind you, who was sitting at your desk chair as he spins it around with a cheeky smile on his face. "You're really happy about this, aren't you?" You ask him as you cross both of your arms together. "Don't look at me like that. Be grateful you have a rich friend such as myself to help you." He said in a teasing manner as you roll your eyes at him with a smile. "Whatever you say. Young master of the Hiroki household." You teased him back as you grab your sling bag from your desk table.

Tadashi frowned at your teasing. He never likes getting teased by being the next heir of his household. It wasn't his forte to even become one. He rather chooses to slack off all day than becoming in charge of the family household or even just become an assistant for another person who wants to become the next heir. Well, it was already obvious that he would become the next heir.

His mother is the leader of their household after his grandfather died. "Tada?" You called out him, causing him to snap away from his deep thought. "S-Sorry, you were saying?" He laughs sheepishly as he scratches the back of his neck. You raise a brow from his sudden weird actions as you let it all slide and continue with your explanation.

"As I was saying, I need you to come with me." You said, "Huh?" "I'm not saying that you need to become a third-wheel. I just want you to secretly watch us from afar and keep guard if anything happens." You explained as you lean your back against your desk table. "Got it," he says in agreement.

After a while, you could hear your doorbell ringing downstairs. "Looks like he's here." Tadashi jested as a huge grin formed on his face. You snob at his teasing as you closed your bedroom door behind you, leaving Tadashi all alone in your room. You adjusted your sling bag that was slung on your shoulder, making sure it won't fall. You walked downstairs and headed to the doorway.

You twisted the doorknob to open, revealing Baji, who is wearing a black leather jacket and black white striped shirt underneath it while pairing it with black ripped jeans. On his neck, he was wearing a very designable black necklace with a cross hanging onto its chains. 'That necklace...I swear I have seen that before...' You thought to yourself as you looked at it.

Baji took the time to observe your looks, and the clothes you wore as his eyes scan through your body. He looks at you to meet your gaze as he shows off his canine teeth with a smile. "You look good!" he complimented you, "Thanks." You said in response.

"Come on. we better get going." Baji said before he turns around and waits for your response. "Yeah, let's go." You said as you both went outside your front gate, then closed it behind you. Baji brought his motorbike with him as he parked it in front of your house. "Nice bike," you said as you look at his motorbike. "Thanks! Just so ya know, my Goki's the best in Tokyo!" Baji bragged before he hops on his motorbike and lifts the side stand up with his foot.

"Is that so." That's the only response you gave him as you let out a chuckle. "What? Don't believe me?" He asks with a smile on his face before he gestures his hand to you to hop on behind him. "Please, I've heard a lot of delinquents saying that their bikes are better than anyone else's." You said as you hopped on his motorbike, sitting behind him and balancing yourself on the seat. "Eh~" Baji hummed as he prepares to drive off. "Then, I guess I'll have to prove it to ya." He said with a sly smirk on his face as he suddenly droves off with lightning speed on his motorbike.

"Hey! Hey! Slow down! What the hell?!" You yelled in fear as you embrace his stomach from behind while shutting both of your eyes. Baji just laughs at you as he enjoys seeing you get scared by him driving at such a fast pace. He continues to drive at high speed for a couple of ten minutes. "Do ya believe now?!" He asks you, "Yes! Okay, I believe you! so slow down!" You yelled as Baji stomped on the breaks and pulls one of the handlebars of the bike to make it stop. The traffic light was color red right in front of you as you panted for air. While your hair getting all tangled up because of the wind earlier.

"Enjoyed the ride?" Baji smirked as he glances at you behind him. "No." You answered bluntly as your grip around his stomach loosened. Baji just laughs as you cursed at him inside your head for being an asshole.

After 4 minutes, the traffic light turned green as Baji drove off on the road once again. "Where are we going anyway?" You ask as you tilted your head a bit. "There's this new amusement park across downtown, and the tickets would be 50% percent off if we were two people to go!" Baji explained as he focuses on the road ahead of him.

"Don't you mean it's 50% off if it's a couple?" You raise your brow at him as he laughs nervously. "So you asked me for a date just so you can get in with less payment, right?" You ask for clarification as Baji clears his throat. "W-Well, you got half of it right!" he stammered.

After an hour of driving, you and Baji have finally arrived at Tokyo Meiji amusement park. It just opened a few weeks ago, and they're giving chances for couples on giving them 50% off of their payment for the tickets. There was a billboard sign across the parking lot where you and Baji stood. It literally said, "Tickets are 50% off for lovely couples!" you sighed deeply while thinking that your hunch was correct after all.

Baji then grabs your wrists as he starts running towards the entrance while pulling you along with him. "C'mon! What are you idling there for?! Let's go!" He said excitedly. You just smiled at his childish act as you let him pull you over by your wrists. As soon as you and Baji stood in front of the counter beside the entrance. The female worker, who was sitting on the opposite side of the glass window, looks at you both with tired eyes.

"How many?" she asks tiredly as she faces towards her computer screen. "Two," Baji answered. "Couple or no?" "Couple." You answered straightforwardly, causing Baji to look at you beside him with wide eyes. The female worker just hums in agreement as she starts typing down on her computer. You glance over at Baji, who was still looking at you, a bit surprised by your actions as you curve up a smile on your face.

"You did say I owe you something...I'm just doubling it up." You chuckled as you return your focus on the female worker. Baji then smirked from your confidence as he looks at the glass window in front of him. "Smart girl..." he whispered then, you respond to it, "Thanks."

After Baji was done, paying for both of your entrance tickets. You both went inside as Baji excitedly looks around the amusement park that was filled with all kinds of cool rides, and things to enjoy. There were many people scattered throughout the area either it would be kids, teens, and adults, but it's mostly filled with families all over the place.

"Let's go over there!" Baji pointed at the huge swing ride that's a couple of meters away from you both. "Sure," you chuckled as Baji beamed out a smile and grabs you by the hand. 'Why does he kept grabbing my hand?' You thought to yourself as you and Baji walked together, heading on the giant swing.

After that, you both drove on bumper cars as you both kept hitting each other for a small competition you guys made for fun. Seeing on whose gonna win after 30 minutes. After that, you both went ahead and rode a spider ride where you have to sit together on a square ride, and the pipe track in front of you would start spinning your ride in a circular motion as you and Baji scream in excitement. Next, you both ride a rollercoaster as you and Baji raise both of your arms in the air by the time the ride started going downhill at lightning speed.

It was already 3:01 in the afternoon, so you and Baji decided to go for one last ride at the Ferris wheel. There was a long line once you two arrived at the area, so you both waited while lining up. After minutes of waiting, it was finally time for you and Baji to step up on the big square white ride in the Ferris wheel. "Haaah..! We finally got in..!" Baji exclaimed tiredly as he sits on the cushioned chair of the ride.

He slouches down as you sat at the opposite seat of the ride while facing each other. Baji turned his face on the window side as he looks down, watching other people lining up to ride the Ferris Wheel and the other rides inside the amusement park. "The view up here is really pretty, huh." Baji started as he turns his head to face you while giving off one of his signature smiles. "Hey, Let's take a pic-"

"Just cut to the chase already."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc