Tsugikuni Twins Reincarnated...

By da_foxy

The stories of the Tsugikuni Twins were passed down onto generations of the Demon Slayer Corp. The twins have... More

Before you read
CHAPTER ONE - DEATH
CHAPTER TWO - REINCARNATED
CHAPTER THREE- I PROMISE I'LL BE BACK EARLY
CHAPTER FOUR - DEMON TURNED SIBLINGS
CHAPTER FIVE - TEMPLE DEMON
CHAPTER SIX - SPIRITS? GHOSTS?
CHAPTER SEVEN - HE WOKE UP, BUT WITH A KATANA?
CHAPTER EIGHT - THE FINALE SELECTION EXAM
CHAPTER NINE -FINALE SELECTION (PART 2)
CHAPTER TEN - GETTING THEIR NICHIRIN BLADES
CHAPTER ELEVEN - FIRST MISSION
CHAPTER TWELVE - FIRST MISSION (PART 2)
Chapter 13- Encounter with Muzan(again)
Chapter 14- The nice demons
Chapter 15- Tamayo and Yushiro
Chapter 16- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout
Chapter 17- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout part 2
Chapter 18- A demon who lied to herself
Chapter 19- Agatsuma Zenitsu
Chapter 20- Inside the house
Chapter 21- Book mark
Chapter 22- Searching for-
Chapter 23- My name is Tsugikuni Y-
Chapter 24- Village attack
Chapter 25- The hashiras
Chapter 26- Hashira meeting
Chapter 27- Nani da faquk
Chapter 29- Demon turned Tsugikuni and Ukimi slayer
Chapter 30- Train mission
Chapter 31- Sweetly bitter dreams/memories
Chapter 32- Past or present
Chapter 33- Akaza
Chapter 34- Tsugikuni Yoriichi awaken and the strange demon Hizu
Chapter 35- The aftermath of a fiery battle
Chapter 36- Kyojuro is kinda like Senjuro in a way don't you think?
Chapter 37- Red light district arc start
Chapter 38- Red light district arc start pt.2
Thanksgiving special [Requested](I know I'm late)
Chapter 39- Sold
Chapter 40- Scouting information
Yoriichi + Michikatsu x reader(gender neutral) special [Requested]
Chapter 42- The oiran with 'hime' in her name
Secret Santa [special]
Chapter 43- Battle of the flower district start
Chapter 44- Fighting the past connections
Chapter 45- Three speedy b*tches and Michikatsu
Chapter 46- O/Yoriichi to the rescue
Chapter 47- Red light district aftermath
Chapter 48- Upper moons meeting
Chapter 49- Go to the swordsmith village
Chapter 50- Hot spring encounter
Chapter 51- Mechanical doll
Chapter 52- Inheritance of the fallen
Just a quick ass announcement 4 2morrow
Chapter 53- Swordsmith village attack
Chapter 54- Swordsmith village attack (2)
Egg (blue spider lily) hunt [Easter special]
'The end' is near
Chapter 55- Swordsmith village attack (3)
Chapter 56- Swordsmith village arc end
Chapter 57- The slayer mark
Chapter 58- Hashira training
Chapter 59- The beginning of the last battle
Chapter 60 - The end
Re-writing this shit

Chapter 28- The tale of the Tsugikuni slayers

4.3K 117 27
By da_foxy

"Alright shut the f*ck up you damn f*ckers. I can't hear things properly if you're all gonna go at me."

"Michikatsu, could you please explain to us about how you're able to walk in the sun?" asked Oyakata

.

.

.

.

"How the f*ck am I suppose to know?"

____________________________________________________

.

.

.

.

"Are you f*cking serious?!!!"

"It's your own body but you don't know?!!!"

"How unfortunate."

"Haha such a mystery."

"I would probably forget anyway."

"This is so unflamboyant."

"...."

"Stop yelling at me! I never asked to became a demon so why are you all coming at me?!" yelled Michikatsu not looking very happy.

"I do apologise for everyone's behaviours Michikatsu, but we are all just curious about how you can walk in the sun without any consequences." said Oyakata.

"It's ok I guess, it's just you guys are loud and hurt my ears."

"The trial is over. You can go to the Butterfly Estate to recover now Tanjiro. I would like Yoriichi and Michikatsu to stay though if that's alright." Oyakata requested.

"We'll stay behind." said Yoriichi, Michikatsu nodding.

Tanjiro was then taken away by a kakushi but before he let them peacefully take him, he wanted a little revenge for earlier.

"Alright let the- Hey wait! Let me headbutt him! Please just once for hurting my siblings!" Tanjiro interrupted Oyakata getting hit by three pebbles.

"Don't interrupt Oyakata-sama, it's rude." said the mist hashira.

"We're sorry Tokito-sama!" the kakushi apologised before carrying Tanjiro away but not without scolding him.

"How could you interupt Oyakata-sama!"

"The hashira respect Oyakata-sama a lot you know!"

Oyakata turned back to the hashira and Kamado siblings and said, "Well then, let's start the hashira meeting." with a smile.

"Oyakata-sama, if I may ask, why did you ask these two to stay behind?" asked Iguro.

"Well, I asked for them to stay behind because they reminded me of two slayers." answered Oyakata.

Everyone was quite confused. 'Just because they/we resemble two slayers? Are those slayers that special?'  they thought.

"Oyakata-sama, forgive me but I don't really understand. May I ask you to explain?" asked Kyojuro.

"Don't worry, there's nothing to be surprised for. I would actually be quite surprised if you know who those slayers were. There are quite a few of us after all. Plus, it's been about 500 years since those slayers died."

"500 years? But then how are these two so special? Apart from that brat being able to walk in the sun, I see there's nothing else so special about them." said Sanemi.

"I don't really have proof, I believe that they are the ones who will be able to destroy Kibutsuji."

Everyone was extremely surprised by what Oyakata had just said. Killing the demon king himself was definitely not an easy thing. No hashira has even seen him themselves in this generation, so how are some rookies who've never vomited blood training going to do something they haven't been able to accomplish? 

Seeing everyone's shocked faces, Oyakata decided to explain his thinking.

"Has anyone ever heard of 'The tale of the Tsugikuni slayers'?" asked Oyakata.

Recognising the familiar name, Yoriichi decided to speak up, "We've only slightly heard of it from someone."

"Ah yes, please send Tamayo my regards next time." said Oyakata shocking Yoriichi and Michikatsu.

"Amane-sama has told me, but I forgot." said Muichiro.

"That's because the Tokito clan, are their descendants." Oyakata smiled, "The tale of the Tsugikuni slayers, a legend told by leaders and slayers down the generations. It was about two slayers who were brother named, 'Tsugikuni Yoriichi' and 'Tsugikuni Michikatsu'."

"The only thing the same is their name. It was their parents who named them, it must be a coincidence." said Iguro. 

"Yes, that could be true however, that wasn't all. Tsugikuni was said to have a mark on his forehead representing the sun. Michikatsu who was the older twin had two marks, one on his forehead and the other on his neck reaching to his chin. Those were the things that made it easy for people to recognise those two."

"But aren't they just marks Oyakata-sama?" asked Mitsuri.

"They are, but the other slayers said that they had given the two some kind of power boost." replied Oyakata.

"So how did those two get so famous?" asked Uzui.

"They had nearly cut the head of Kibutsuji Muzan."

Everyone's eyes's widened.

"It was said that the friend of Michikatsu came back searching for Yoriichi and told Yoriichi that his brother was taken by Muzan. Yoriichi then rushed to the direction of the two and saved his brother from turning into a demon. However, in the middle of their battle, Muzan was able to turn Michikatsu into a demon when he was off guard. They were able to chase Muzan away but, Yoriichi had died while the sun was rising and Michikatsu was already disintegrating. The other slayers made it too late. When they arrived, Yoriichi's body lied on the ground lifeless while his older twin was slowly dying." told Oyakata.

"So then what happened to Michikatsu?" questioned Shinobu.

"He committed suicide." answered Michikatsu.

"....What....?"

"It seems like you know this story quite well Michikatsu." said Oyakata.

"I was......told about this story by......someone." the boy's gaze seemed like it was looking at someone next to him but there was no one seen. "The last part was something that I couldn't forget. It somehow felt.....painful."

"It seems this person you're talking about is quite knowledgeable. There are only a few who know of this tale nowadays."

"So that's the end? He just committed suicide?" asked Sanemi.

"That's right. He took his friend's nichirin sword and cut off his own head. His friend reached out not wanting him to but he was too late to stop his friend. I personally think that was a good thing though." said Oyakata.

"A...good thing? How is that a good thing?!!!"

"Perhaps his friend might have not realized, but it was less painful for him to die quickly than to wait for the sun to turn him into ashes."

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tashio Secret~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-(My AU) There are only about 4 copies left that were written by slayers in the Sengoku Era about 'The tale of the Tsugikuni slayers'

-The person who told Michikatsu about the story was the spirit that looks like the older him who keeps following him around

-While the meeting was going on and they were talking about Tsugikuni Michikatsu's friend, a certain green haired demon sneezed in a place with lots of light

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone, firstly I want to apologise for not updating for awhile. I know this is not the first time, but most likely the updates will continue to be this slow and I'm so sorry about that, it's just somethings are really stressing me out right now. 

Manhwa recommendation: Trapped in a novel as a good for nothing

I hope you have a fabulous day/evening/night.
ILY for staying even though I take long to update.
Try to sleep early, don't stay up late.

I'll see you in the next chapter.

Idiotic lazyass author-san/chan/kun/whater out ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 7 12
From the life of a shinobi to the life of a Hashira.
1K 73 15
Getting reincarnated into demon slayer wasn't something you expected. For the first 3 years you didn't even know you were in demon slayer. All you kn...
1.8K 111 25
(completed) Michikatsu Tsugikuni And Yoriichi Tsugikuni Are Given A Second Chance And Are Reborn In The Future As Kouichi Kimura And Kouji Minamoto A...
10.9K 257 14
Kokoshibo or should I say Michikatsu, felt extremely guilty for killing Yoriichi. After his twin baby brother death Muichirou took the flute, he made...