REINCARNATED IN DEATH NOTE (D...

Av A_sick_Bird

[ *Under Rewriting* ] "I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND DESTROY YOU I AM JUSTICE" "Fufufu this is going to be epic"... Mer

A/n
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3 -the political science period
facts about y/n
chapter 4
chapter 4.5
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
a/n
chapter 17
a/n
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
|Character Overview|
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 26 (the real one)

chapter 20

3.5K 173 66
Av A_sick_Bird

14 January, 2007.

<Y/n pov>

Finally... The entrance exam is today... Also, Light and L's first meeting... Great...

I leave my house with light and ryuk beside me and both Sayu and Mrs Yagami wishing us good luck.

"Well this is gonna be a piece of cake for you light, right?", I said teasing light.

"Hmm... You could say the same for yourself. You ace most of tests in school without even studying", Light said.

"Well what can I say... I was born smart", I smirk towards him and light snorts.

Both of us enter the examination room and sit on our designated seats.

Seat no. 161...

'If I remember correctly L's seat number is...'

Just then a slouching black head... Comes and takes the seat beside me

'No.162'

L was the same as I remembered... loose white t-shirt, jeans, messy hair and big cute eyes...

Before I knew it, my hand moved to pat L's head...

Wait what...

His hair are soft...

L suddenly turned towards me and stared. I withdraw my hand.

"Umm... I'm sorry. It's just... You look like a panda... And my hand moved before I could stop it", I said as I was internally face palming myself.

Where is the self control when you need it!?!

After that awkward moment, the exam soon starts and both of us pay no mind to each other.

"Student no.162... please sit properly!", The examiner said and L payed no heed to it.

Sitting in his weird posture and holding his pen as if it were something disgusting, He just kept staring at me and light.

"Panda-kun, you should focus on yoor own test paper.", I whispered to him as he was staring at he in the middle of the test.

L flinches at the nickname I gave him, and stops staring at me noticeably.

much better...

I still haven't forgotten that crazy yandere girl who, if it weren't for jealous who sacrificed himself, would probably gorge my heart out and eat it.

i wonder what happened to her body?

The fish would have probably eaten her up, her face shouldn't even be recognizable and even if they do find her body, what's it got to do with me? The cause of death was a heart attack, no physical damage is done...

The girl was standing on a bridge, for some reason she fell and she drowned. 

I finish my test and see that L beside me is also done.

"You done, panda-kun? Waah... you are either very stupid or extremely smart...", i said.

"It's Hideki Ryuuga... not panda-kun", said L with a deadpan look.

"Ohh... is panda-kun angry?? panda-kun should eat some bamboo... i read somewhere pandas have eat 10 to 12 hours a day, or else they'll starve.", I said really enjoying teasing him.

L stares at me,  and said nothing again.

the examination ends, and everybody leaves the examination hall. I lose L in the crowd, not that I mind, and reunite with light and ryuk who are standing at the entrance.

"what took you so long?", asked light.

After seeing light and ryuk, I once again come to reality. The side I chose was kira's... not the detective L's.

I casually walked past him and said, "nothing much... I just found an interesting guy..."

i turned back and said,

"Let's go home light..."

*time skip brought you by ZA WARUDO*

April, 2007, Touou University, Commencement Ceremony.

"And now, a few words from our frashmen representatives.", Said the spokesperson.

"Light Yagami...", Light gets up and moves towards the stage.

"Y/n L/n...", Y/n also gets up from his seat and walks towards the stage.

"And Ryuuga Hideki...", And a sloppy looking guy drags himself towards the stage.

The crowd starts to mumble.

"Three representative this year!?!"

"Hideki Ryuuga? The idol? or do they just share the same name?"

"They just share the same name... No idol is smart enough to get into Touou..."

"Is panda-kun really that popular?", I whisper to light and he looks at me wierdly.

"Hideki Ryuuga is a famous idol in the film industry... and Panda-kun??", Light asks with a confused and questioning tone.

L also gets on the stage while we are talking.

"Nevermind he looks nothing like the idol.", The voices from the crowd go on gossiping.

<Light pov>

I have heard of more than one people giving speech together....

but this guy...

He seems too sloppy to be a representative from what I saw during the exam...

<Crowd pov>

"Aren't the representatives chosen based on their exam results..."

"Yeah, that means those three have the highest score this year..."

"I heard all three of them got perfect scores."

"No way!"

"So perfect scores do exist.

"I think I have fallen in love with the one on the right..."

"Eey? Kiyoko you are weird... Everyone would probably choose the one on the right or the middle..."

"Think it... If you compare them with each other..."

"One looks like a sheltered prodigy, like a plant in a green house..."

"And the other one looks wild and peculiar... I guess it's the composition of a natural genius"

"Yeah... And the one in the middle... He looks like that one friendly guy in neighborhood... He doesn't give the feel of a genius"

<Y/n pov>

Both light and L have given their speeches and now it's my turn

I walk forward and everbody goes quiet.

"What is now known is not all what you are capable of knowing,"

"You are your own stories and therefore free to imagine and experience what it means to be human without wealth. What it feels like to be human without domination over others, without reckless arrogance, without fear of others unlike you, without rotating, rehearsing and reinventing the hatreds you learned in the sandbox."

"In your own story, you can't control all the characters,"

"The theme you choose may change or simply elude you."

"But being your own story means you can always choose the tone. It also means that you can invent the language to say who you are and what you mean."

"I see your life as already artful, waiting, just waiting and ready for you to make it art."

"We forget sometimes that our preexisting beliefs have their own force of gravity,"

"Today, certain algorithms pull toward you the things you already know, believe, or like, and they push away everything else. Push back."

"You may succeed. You may fail. But make it your life's work to remake the world because there is nothing more beautiful or more worthwhile than working to leave something better for humanity."

"Have a nice day..."

------------------------------x------------------------------

That speech... Doesn't belong to me... I researched some speeches and combined them... Hope it sounds ok...

Well enjoy and vote

- Jackdaw

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

7.5K 424 43
Warning: Blood, Gore, Mention of Suicide, etc. I do not own Death Note or any Death Note characters. Enjoy :3
180K 6.1K 16
"Tell me, Ryuk, what were you before you became a shinigami?" Five months after the death of Light Yagami. Ryuk is bored and wants apples until you c...
13.1K 398 27
COMPLETED After being accepted as an intern for the Japanese Task Force, Reo is brought onto the task of helping L catch Kira. But once she learns ho...
480K 18.8K 38
What if Light wasn't Kira? What if he was framed? // When 17 year-old Light Yagami, an aspiring detective, gets asked by his father, Soichiro Yagami...