Her Revenge

By actb4thinking

The Mafia Heirs #1 Azalea (Lea), known as the 'Deadly', is a twenty years old assassin, who has had only one... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

71

88K 2K 863
By actb4thinking

A/N : This chapter is a more on Alessio since it holds a major part in his book. Enjoy :)

•─────✧─────•

|Alessio's POV|

After visiting my sister and escaping their wrath, I went straight to my main house or Russian Mafia base, however you call it.

Last night, two men infiltrated in my warehouse and attempted to steal my weapons but of course, they didn't succeed. They were caught and were brought to the base.

I returned to my cold self as I entered the mansion. The people stopped doing whatever they were doing and greeted me. I ignored them and went straight towards the cells.

Grabbing the keys, I opened the cell in which the two men were before making my way inside.

"Leave." I ordered my men who nodded and left the cell instantly. The two men were tied on a chair with blindfolds covering their eyes.

I removed the blindfolds from their eyes, allowing them to see the person who was about to end their pathetic lives.

"What's up?" I asked, taking a seat across them, with my knife twirling among my fingers. Their eyes widened, and they instantly exchanged glances. I faked a confused look, "Did I say something scary?"

"N-No." One of them replied, "W-We t-thought y-you were gonna k-kill us."

"I will, when it's the right time." I replied calmly all while watching their mortified expressions. It was almost funny.

"So you are brothers?" I asked to which they nodded instantly as I asked another question, "You two care deeply for each other, don't you?"

They nodded again, "Yes." One of them spoke, "We do. I'd die for him and he, for me."

"What's your names?"

"I'm Eliot and he's Eddie."

"Alright. Which one of you two, idiots, are gonna tell me what you were doing in my warehouse?" I leaned comfortably in my chair, knowing that it would take long. The two stayed quiet but were breathing heavily.

"So you're both Mexicans?" I asked, changing the question and they nodded, "Yes."

"I assume you work for Luigi Gonzalez" I stated, "You were stealing for him at my warehouse on his orders. Yes or no?"

"We wer—" the other one, Eliot, tried to speak but I cut him off, "Yes or No?"

Again, they stayed quiet.

"Let's try this again" I stood up, rolling up my sleeves which revealed my completely tattooed arm. I had them tattooed last year. I walked behind the two men, placing each of my hand on the rails of the two chairs.

"You two were there to steal. Yes or no?" I asked and again, received no answer. I removed a hand from one of the chair and took out my knife. I then stabbed Eddie in his ears making him scream in pain as he struggled to free his hand to hold his bleeding ear.

I bent down to his stabbed and bloody ear before whispering, "Can you hear me?"

"You son of a bitch!" The other brother, Eliot yelled, "How could you do this to him? You fucking ass—"

"Now I would not advise you to speak to me in that way." I cut him off, trailing my knife which had Eddie's blood on it on his Eddie's face.  "I must warn you, I'm not a very patient man."

"You went there to steal, right?" I asked again. This time I was frustrated when I didn't receive an answer from either of them. I moved the knife to Eddie's mouth before cutting his tongue off since he didn't want to speak.

"Can you say something, now?" I mocked.

Eliot gasped, looking at his brother with tears falling from his eyes. "I'll kill you when I get out of here! I promise."

"Kill me? Killing me is the desire of many people. Get in line. And, don't make promises you know you wouldn't be able to keep."

"Go fuck yourself!" He spat making my grip tighten on the knife, "Ready to speak, yet?"

He stayed quiet. My knife moved dangerously near Eddie's eyes before taking his eye balls out making him scream in pain again.

His eye balls fell on the ground. I smirked before picking it up. I used my knife and opened Eddie's mouth before putting his eye ball in his own mouth.

"Try not to swallow it"

"Oh my god! You're sick!" Eliot screamed at the sight of his brother, "You're a psychopath!"

"I prefer creative," I shrugged, "You should be grateful that I'm not feeding him his balls. How about now? Ready to answer my questions?'

He nodded and I smirked in response, "Perfect. Were you there to steal?"

He nodded, "Yes"

"Who sent you?" I asked and waited for him to reply.

"E-Enzo D-De Luca." He stuttered making me scoff. I took my knife and remove Eddie's other eye ball. This time, I shoved it inside his ear which I stabbed. Eddie groaned in pain again.

"Do not lie to me." I warned and saw Eliot gulp, "L-Luigi Gonzalez." Oh so I was right. The man was indeed looking for war.

"What were you there to steal?"

"Weapons..." He replied, "Boss needs more weapon and he doesn't have enough money to buy."

"Luigi Gonzalez is broke?" I asked before breaking into a fit of laughter, "Oh man…That's explains why he wanted us to become partners. He's broke."

"P-Please let me and my brother go." Eliot pleaded, his eyes glancing at his brother every time.

His brother was a sight to see. He had an eye ball in his ears and another in his mouth with blood all over his face and clothes. I took out my phone, stood in front of Eddie before snapping a picture. 

Eliot glared at me, "You sick bastard!" I rolled my eyes in response before splitting his brother's throat right in front of him. He screamed, watching his dead brother while I smirked.

I walked towards a drawer, opened it and took out a paper and a pen. I placed it on the table before writing, 'You could've asked. I would have said no.'

I then took the piece of paper, rolled it before shoving it into Eddie's free ear, the one that didn't have his eye ball.

"Take his body to your boss. Tell him the check his ears." I said to Eliot before leaving the cell, ordering a man to drop him to his home with the body.

I was washing my hands when my phone beeped with a message from Arabella which made my blood run cold. 'Why aren't you answering your phone?? Nick's been kidnapped.'

➷➷➷➷➷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 153K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
62K 1K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
3.4K 33 27
"Oh please darling, you couldnt kill me even if your life depended on it." His raspy voice making the space between my legs wet. if i wasnt standing...
88.5K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...