✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

By Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... More

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾

11.2K 909 419
By Novellafanfics

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

As the fight was still going on, some of the Toman members were starting to give up as Draken tried his best to take control of the frontlines, facing Valhalla. Not until they heard a scream from Takemichi as he makes his way through the crowd of Valhalla members, throwing his fists into the air in a circular motion with all the built-up courage inside of him.

"Come and get me, you punks!" Takemichi yelled as he continues to throw punches. "Takemichi?" Draken had wide eyes as he turns his head to face Takemichi. Takemichi was panting for air, tired from getting punched and punching back at the same time.

The Valhalla members were confused about what to do. Should they fight him since he's already out of breath? But they didn't. They only stood still, stunned by Takemichi's raging courage, and refused to give up so easily. "He's really giving it his all, huh..." Tadashi whispered as he took a small peak at the fight while watching Takemichi. "Of course he is..." You smiled as you face Tadashi while crossing both of your arms as you sat down on the ground. "It's only expected from the cry baby hero himself..." You chuckled as you close both of your eyes, feeling a bit proud towards Takemichi. "Pffft... You look like a proud mom just now." Tadashi teased, "Oh, shut up and focus."

Toman's motivation rise up thanks to Takemichi. They all stood firm and strong behind Draken as they all face Valhalla together. They all yelled in spirit, causing Draken to be thankful for Takemichi's rampant earlier. "Looks like they didn't need protecting after all," Draken said as he starts to stretch his legs, side by side.

"Time to go on the offensive," Draken said as Takemichi faces him with a bewildered expression. "You opened my eyes, Takemichi." "Huh?"
Draken then faces Valhalla with a scowling face as he commands. "Let's go, you bastards!" All members of Toman yells in agreement once again as they rush towards their enemy, ready to fight.

"Shi-chan...I don't see Baji-san anywhere." Tadashi said as he continues to scan throughout the area. "It's still not yet time...we have to wait..." You whispered, making sure that it was only Tadashi could hear. "Out of my way!" Draken yelled as he beats up almost half of the Valhalla members on his own. After minutes of fighting, Draken finally beaten all of them up on his own, not even one survivor stood. Except for one, "Kept you waiting, Ahane." Draken said as he glances over at Choji Ahane.

"You sure you can still take me on one go? You look dried out." Ahane taunted, "I just finished warming up." Draken said in a comeback as Ahane glares at him. "Are you alright with not getting any help, Draken?" Shuji smiled as he walks over to Draken, dragging a beaten-up Valhalla member by the hair as his body drags itself on the ground. "I can take it from here, Hanma." Draken started as he gestures his hand at Hanma, making him halt. "Besides...this guy wants me." Draken smiled as his eyes widened with fighting spirit before he positions himself in a fighting stance.

"Let's go, Ahane!" "Bring it on, Draken!" As Ahane and Draken fought. Mikey was chasing down Kazutora as the both of them climb up the piles of broken cars. "Kazutora! Is running all you can do?!" Mikey yelled as he looks above him. Kazutora was standing on top of a few cars above Mikey. He glances down at Mikey as he curves up a smile on his face. Mikey was then, ambushed by a kick by one of Kazutora's underlings.

Mikey was able to land on a broken car, not too far from where Kazutora and his underlings are standing. "What's wrong, Mikey? Why are you on your knee?" Kazutora taunted. "It should've taken you by surprise but you still guarded, huh." The bald guy with a tattoo on his face said. "Must be a fluke. People are hardly as strong as the rumor said." The other guy who stood beside Kazutora said nonchalantly.

"Kazutora, you scumbag." Mikey criticized as he throws a menacing glare at Kazutora. "Can't even do a one-on-one properly?" Mikey provoked, "One-on-one?" Kazutora snickered as he looks down at Mikey. "Says who?" he said as he tilted his head, causing his earring to make another jingle sound.

"These two are fighting experts I brought for you," Kazutora stated as he gestures his hand at both of his underlings. "They were the strongest guys at my juvie," Kazutora announces as Mikey glares at both of his underlings. Meanwhile with the others. Draken was busy handling Ahane, who was a pretty skilled fighter, almost at his level. No, more like literally at the same level as him. As for Shuji...

"Remember me, Hanma?!" a Valhalla member yelled who was once a member of Moebius. "Eh? Who're you?" Hanma raised a brow, not recalling any memory of the guy who is dashing towards him. Shuji was able to dodge his punch swiftly as he landed a kick under his stomach. Then grab him by the collar as he threw him over to the other Valhalla members. "This is getting dull-" Shuji was then cut off from his words as a Valhalla member stealthily hits him on the head with a wrench. "Now that's just foul play-" "Shh..! Tada..!" You shut him up as you scolded him once more to continue searching for Baji.

Kazutora has lost his mind as he talks down at Mikey. Everything could hear what he said that doesn't make any sense at all. Shuji was also listening closely as he throws more than one punch at the person who hit him in the head with a wrench as his head was starting to bleed. Mikey was strangled by Kazutora's underlings from the back and on his leg as they both lock him in place for Kazutora to hit him.

"Hold him tight!" Kazutora commanded as Mikey glares at him while his blood slowly drips on his face. Kazutora then hit Mikey with the steel he had on his hands. Causing more blood to come out of Mikey's face as it slowly drips down on the broken car they are standing in.

Ahane chuckled at the sight of Mikey getting hit by Kazutora. Kazutora hits him once again, over and over as if he was some kind of punching bag that he needs to trash out. "Shi-chan...!" Tadashi whispered-yelled, "Don't worry Tada..." You whispered back as you try to assure him. "But Mikey-" "Mikey will be alright, trust me..." You reassured him once again as he continues to look at the horrible scene between Mikey and Kazutora.

"Mikey won't die...remember our main initiative, Tada." You reminded him not to get distracted as you prepare yourself for the main event. "Mikey lost." Rindou Haitani announced as he and his brother continue to watch. 'No way! That is unfair! They're holding his arms and legs!' Takemichi thought to himself in worry. 'That is not a fight!'

"Mikey!" Draken yelled as he rushes over to where Mikey is. Sadly he was blocked by one of Ahane's kicks, making Draken stumble back between his legs as he faces him. "Your opponent is me, Draken!" Ahane yelled at him as Draken groaned. "To become a hero..." Kazutora started as he slowly raises the steel once again. "I will kill the enemy!" Kazutora said before he hit Mikey on the head, causing more blood to splutter. "Mikey-kun!" Takemichi yelled his name. 'This is worse than I thought...' you thought to yourself as you hid your head behind the pile of broken vehicle parts.

Trying not to dig the horrible moment inside your head. "Kill the enemy?" Mikey murmured. "So that's the reason...you killed my brother?!" Mikey was furious as he threw a deadly glare at Kazutora. Mikey hit the back of his head on the person behind him, causing that guy to fall back. The other who was holding onto his knee was lifted by him as he threw a kick on Kazutora's face at the same time. Causing both of them to be knocked out.

Mikey was now on his knees, out of breath from all the blood loss that was caused by Kazutora as he hits on the head with a steel moments ago. There was one remaining Valhalla captain left as he orders his men to charge directly at Mikey. Takemichi tried his best to stop them but to no avail. He gets getting punched in the face as he stumbles on his knees, looking at the ground.

He was then getting strangled by a Valhalla member on the neck. Takemichi tried his best to escape from his grasps as he calls out Mikey's name once more. Shuji was behind the person, strangling Takemichi by the neck as he throws an aggressive punch on that person's head with one go. "You alright?" Shuji asks Takemichi, who was bewildered by his actions. "W-Why did you help me..?" Takemichi asks, causing Shuji to raise a brow at him. "Huh? What the hell are you talking about?" Shuji asks in an irritated tone as he throws a kick on a Valhalla member's face, who was charging at him.

'Hanma sided with Kisaki in the future...but...right now...' Takemichi thought to himself as he looks at Shuji, who was busy fighting off the Valhalla members that are coming for Mikey. "Oi! Stay focus, you idiot!" Takemichi was then cut off by his train of thought by the time Shuji yells at him. "Go to Mikey! We'll handle the rest!" Shuji yelled as he continues to fight back at the Valhalla members, accompanied by the people inside his squad. "Thank you, Hanma!" Takemichi exclaimed in gratitude as he dashes off to where Mikey is.

But he was too late, a Valhalla member who was carrying a bat climbed up on the broken cars as he yells, "Your head is mine, Mikey!" he was ready to hit Mikey on the head. As he was about to hit him, he got punched in the face by Kisaki as Kisaki shields Mikey. The Valhalla member was thrown onto the ground as he got knocked out by Kisaki head-first. Kisaki stomps on his head as he gets everybody's attention.

"Tokyo Manji Gang 3rd Squad Captain, Kisaki Tetta!" Kisaki started, "My squad will take full responsibility and protect our leader!" Kisaki announces as all 3rd squad members gather up around Mikey to protect him while beating the shit of Valhalla members, who are coming for Mikey. 'So this is how you play your cards, huh, Kisaki...' You thought to yourself as you took a glance over at Kisaki.

"Tada, get ready. It's almost time." You said in a stern voice as Tada slowly went behind the fireworks while waiting for your signal to fire them. Kisaki was getting all the praise he needed from the Toman members, including Mitsuya. But that didn't work for Takemichi and Chifuyu. 'Everything is within his control without we even realize it!' Takemichi was starting to panic while thinking that Kisaki had the upper hand in this battle.

No matter which sides win, Kisaki will still get the benefits of it all. "Kisaki! Good work!" Draken praised him for his actions as Takemichi glances over to where Draken is. Takemichi was stunned, panicking from Draken's faith towards Kisaki protecting Mikey. But your attention isn't focused on them...

"I've been waiting for this moment!"

"Kisaki!" Baji yelled behind Kisaki as he hits him in the face with a steel in his grip. Kisaki got thrown at a broken van below to where Baji is standing. 'About time...' You smiled just by seeing his face. The Toman members were stunned while the Valhalla members just yell in triumph. "Kisaki! I'm gonna beat you so hard and ruin your punchable face!" Baji taunted as he looks down at Kisaki. Baji was then pulled by the collar and got thrown below to where he was standing before.

"Are you okay, Kisaki-san?" Kisaki's underling asks him, "Buzzing Buzzing. He's like a damn fly circling around me!" Kisaki seethed as he throws his broken glasses on the ground. "Beat him to death," Kisaki ordered as he glances down at Baji. "Bring it on," Baji said as he stood up on his knees and looks up at Kisaki. 

"Shi-chan-" "Not yet, Tada." Tadashi was growing anxious from the fight while thinking that if the plan fails and Baji would actually die just like in the original storyline. Chifuyu runs over to where Baji is as he stood in front of him, opening his arms sideways to try and stop Baji. "Chifuyu. The heck are you doing?" Baji frowned at him. "Baji-san, don't do this." Chifuyu started, "If you take down Kisaki now...You'll be going against Mikey-kun!" Chifuyu stated, "If you want to beat Kisaki for Toman, now is not-" Chifuyu was cut off by his words as Baji punched him in the face. Causing him to flop over at the side. "Don't get full of yourself, Chifuyu. I only kept you beside me because I could use you in fights." Baji stated as he took one step upward,

"I don't care what you think."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
229K 9.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...