Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪɴᴋ ᴍᴏᴏɴ |ᵛᵃⁿ...

Por GucciBoy356242

(Re-edit) Born on the night of the Pink Moon, Miku was born under a pink moon and the hands of the blue moo... Más

⋙1⋘
~Details~
⋙2⋘
⋙3⋘
⋙4⋘
⋙5⋘
⋙6⋘
⋙7⋘
⋙8⋘
⋙9⋘
⋙11⋘
⋙12⋘
⋙13⋘
⋙14⋘
⋙15⋘
~Abilities~
⋙16⋘
Is it good? TvT
⋙17⋘
⋙18⋘
⋙19⋘
⋙20⋘
⋙21⋘
A/n: Apology
⋙22⋘
⋙23⋘
⋙24⋘
⋙25⋘
⋙26⋘
Quick peek O3O;

⋙10⋘

1.5K 83 0
Por GucciBoy356242

After a moment of fighting between you and Jeanne, you both are now covered in bruises and cuts from each other. You let out a powerful kick to her abdomen sent her flying back wall to wall with a gasp. You narrowed your eyes around her figure not wanting this at all, your red dull eyes glow in the dark looking at Jeanne's trembling figure as she try to stand back. "You should give up now dear....you can't get him even the book when I'm around.." you said dryly, looking at her with guilt, Jeanne narrowed her eyes to your dull eyes. 

"I'm not giving up, for the last time where is he?!" she shouted, walking slowly after seconds she her paste began to quicken. You sigh quietly, "Your really are stubborn..." you said murmured, began to walk forward, but was immediately stop the both of you to Vanitas's footstep his voice echoed the alleyway.

"That's enough..." he said, as you let a sigh in relief. Suddenly your turn back to its color as your pastel blue eyes start to bleed making you yelp in pain, causing your body the drop to the ground. Making the white haired-woman gasp and look concern, "Miku....." she said whispered. You breath so hard from exhaustion. 

You breath was so heavy, your right eye start to burn as you grip it with your right hand, biting your tongue to stop from making a noise of pain. As for vanitas just look at your figure as he let his hands to your locks. He then turn his head to Jeanne clicking his pocket watch as he titled his head back slightly. His face held a bored expression, "I was really expecting something more from you but that was...disappointed." 

As the burn from your eye slowly go away and your breathing come back to normal, you slowly stood still gripping your right eyes from your hand. "The vampire of the blue moon often told me stories of the 'Hellfire witch', the young warrior maiden who raced over battlefields mercilessly routing her own kind. He said you were so beautiful it made him shudder. Afterwards they put you into an induced slumber, like Miku said you slept as a treatment. When I heard Lord Ruthven you after all this time, I was thrilled so was Miku. . and yet. . ." He give himself a smile, "I never imagine you'd have degenerated this much, yet you nearly pissed yourself at the sight of your old partner!" 

Jeanne scowled at him as she grit her teeth, her white hair cover her upper part of her face. "What are you trying to say?" 

"I'm saying I'm tired of playin with you." Vanitas said with a smirk on his face, he held the Book of Vanitas up before dropping it abruptly, causing your pastel pink eye to widen, gazing to the Book and back to him in surprise while for Jeanne who flinches as the Book drop to the ground.

"Oh that's right, I haven't introduced myself yet, have I? My name is Vanitas. I am a mere human who inherited the name and The Book of Vanitas from the Vampire of the Blue Moon." He squeezed his arms, staring at Jeanne menacingly at her. 

He continue, "And from whom that Vampire once drank, my body has been invested with a portion of his power. I belong to the Clan of the Blue Moon!" he threateningly as he reached out the glove on his left hand. You now remove your hand to your eye and put on the eyepatch on. As for now your right hand held your left one, that has cuts on them. 

"I had hoped to avoid using this power if possible, Hellfire Witch. Allow me to show you my 'true form!'" he said, as you silently watched from the sidelines as Jeanne took several steps back preparing herself for a large-scale attack from him.

"Jeanne!" Luca shouted, walking to distract the white-haired woman. Both you and Jeanne's eyes turned their attention to him but Jeanne got pulled away by the crashing of the Nine-Fold Murderer, while you look back to Jeanne eyes widened in shock, you can't go there help even your still recovering you still cant take a move. "Jeanne!"

Jeanne's eyes widened as she twisted her body towards the wolf-like creature that makes it leave an opening for the wolf to bite her neck. Blood splattered across her clothes as she forcefully slammed the man against the wall behind her. 

Vanitas has time to grab his Book from the ground with the chain raising it to her. "Yep! Just as I thought, Fighting monsters is best left to other monster!" he snapped open the Book, Bright blue light from the Book of Vanitas, blinding those within its radius. Jeanne rolled into the floor, grinding against it.

As you began to open your eyes, gaze down to Jeanne's figure about to walk towards her but was stop by Vanitas voice who is in front of her, he scoffed began to walk step away from the curse bearer. "As if I'd really have such a convenient ace up my sleeve. Just stay quite and watch from there, Fallen Witch." Jeanne's eyes widened in shock as she try to look up to face him.

"Now then, I've kept waiting, Nine-Fold murderer. Your lupine appearance, our habit off plowing in search of the lifeblood of young woman on moonlight night. . . Malnomen ... Loup- Garou, the wolf who hunts crimson."                       

As he said those words you started to walk now towards Jeanne, you let go of your right arm that was from your left as you grab her hand arm to help her sit. She flinch from the touch, as she look at you questioning form from her face. She clutch your dress with her left hand, as she look at you with tears. 

He brought his book in front of him, "Come! lets have you return that man's True name!" You adjusted your vision as the beasty figure fading into its original form. Thomas Berneux then dropped to the floor with a loud thud, making the group look amaze. Your cuts started to regenerated, finding yourself being able to move now freely. Then it hit you, 'Wait. . .I thought were suppose to..'

A look of realization come to Vanitas, "Oh drat, this guy. . . I was supposed to cure him in Orlok's presence." you give him a small smile. "No need." a voice spoke up, you look up to the rooftop, to see the servant of Count Orlok's. "My sister and I watched it all, as Count Orlok's eyes." "We will tell master Count Parks what took place here, just as we saw it." the young maid said as they quickly left and give you a sighed of relief.

You feel a stare from you which you know who its was, you look at Jeanne who still clutch your dress a tear from her eyes looking at you. "Miku. . ." you give her a sigh. As her golden eyes look to your pastel pink.

"Why. . . continue from staying beside that human? You promise we will stay by our side yet you lied and stay from his side. . ." She felt unfamiliar feeling growing inside her. As she said does words make your heart drop, yes you promise never to leave from each others side yet you broke it. Jeanne thought of you as a friend, even she was afraid that day of the war as you just switch personality. She still thinks of you as a friend, but she can't understand now her feeling as she finally saw that made her heart ache.

"Please leave him, and come with me and Master Luca, we can finally do what we always do like old times." She said make your heart break to pieces, just by looking at her worried face make you want to go to but yo cant leave Vanitas here alone, you have to decline.

You look at her with unreadable expression your eyes looking deep into hers, as you let our a sighed. "I'm sorry but I can't." you said giving her a soft smile, makes her heart shutter into pieces. 

"But Miku-.."before Jeanne could speak, you places your hands and her cheeks making her lean from your touch, she misses your touch your voice those memories together. "He somehow special to me, he is my friend just like you, both special to me, my. . .everything." you said, butterflies somehow on Jeanne's stomach she felt that she don't know. "I'm sure you could understand my decision, right Jeanne?" you said removing now your hand to her cheek making it cold, she miss your touch so fast she nodded slowly in understanding.

A shadow cover the two of you as Vanitas came behind you, "Oh? Your attempting to steal my Cherie now are we? fallen witch?" he questioned. Grabbing your hand carefully pulling you from Jeanne, as she glare at him. You then felt a strong energy coming from the area. You turned around to see Luca glaring at you two. "What are you doing to Jeanne!?" he shouted as a gush of wind spread throughout the area.  

You let go of Vanitas's hand as you disappeared in thin air as you are now in front of Luca kneeling down at his height. You put your hand in his cheek rubbing it softly making him calm down all the sudden. Jeanne on the other side was shock.

"Sorry you misunderstood I was just helping dear Jeanne.." your voice like the melody make him calm, and nodded slowly. Jeanne snap out of her thought and run toward you and Luca as she held him in her embrace before escaping by skipping up the building onto the rooftop.

Before Jeanne was fully out of sight she turned around to you and gave a sad smile, which you notice. "Until we meet again Miku.." She muttered to herself which Luca heard, he turned his head to you and gave you a smile, "Lets meet again, Mlle Miku!" 

You smile at your self the way he said it, brings back memories. 

~If you guys enjoy please vote~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

36.4K 1K 42
This is a Vanitas no Carte fanfic a College AU. Vanitas is known as the Coldhearted Prince for being cold and a jerk. The closest to having friends w...
8.8K 198 25
I was on vacation in Paris but ended up getting chased by some blood-draining beast. I thought I was a goner and ended up falling down into a sewer...
59.6K 1.5K 37
[Completed - EDITING IN PROCESS.] Something's wrong. Lucy's battle of love for Natsu has become a huge problem involving a new enemy working with Li...
73.1K 2.2K 23
† ᴠᴀɴɪᴛᴀs ɴᴏ ᴄᴀʀᴛᴇ † ❝ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ, ʜᴜʜ? ❞