Stray Kids Little Space Onesh...

Oleh papercrown_24

Stray Kids Little space. Stan Stray Kids you people. If you already have, *applause* Please do not add this t... Lebih Banyak

Info
Reluctant
Lost
Grumpy
Ignored
Insecure
Nightmare
Bottled Up
Attention
What are you hiding? Pt.1
What are you hiding? Part 2
Birthday
Surprise Party
Christmas Special
Snapped
Hanging out with 'yungies
Hot Sauce (Not an Update, more like a self-scolding)
Prank
Slight Problem
Onstage
Framed Pt.2
Discovery
Jealousy

Framed

11.2K 223 138
Oleh papercrown_24

Little: Jisung

Caregiver: Stray Kids

Requested by: @lila_skz

This is the first real angsty-angsty request I've got!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jisung was doing his own thing, y'know, vibing in the studio, laughing at the edits STAY's make of his group and generally having a great time.  He was messing around with the drafts he had, re-mixing previous songs and making them merge together. Jisung was in the middle of mixing Red Lights and Sunshine together when a unexpected phone call sounded. 

Picking up the phone, Jisung glanced at the screen and saw that one of his friends were calling him. Given that he rarely has time to chat with his friends, Jisung answered the call while absent-mindedly saving the draft. His focus was mainly on the phone suddenly when the bad news hit him.

"WHAT?"

Jisung fell off his chair in shock. How could STAYs do this to him? His friend had just broke the news that STAY's had begin to ship Minho and Felix more than Minho and Jisung. UNACCEPTABLE! Jisung took off out of the studio, abandoning everything in his wake. Fuck work, he has to take a picture of him and Minho and post it on Weibo and Instagram immediately.

"It's an emergency! Hwi, I'll call you later, ok?"

Jisung called the driver and sped towards the dorm.

"MINHO HYUNG!"

Minho looked up, startled. He was cuddling with Felix when Jisung suddenly slammed the dorm door open. Jisung grabbed his arm and quickly set up his camera on his phone. "Don't ask, ok hyung? It's an emergency." Minho snorted. "What type of emergency requires us to take a picture of us together?" Jisung batted the question aside and grinned into the camera, tilting it so only Minho and him were visible.

"자, 하나, 둘, 셋, cheese!"

Minho smiled for the photo and rolled his eyes once it was over. "It is for Minsung content? I told you I don't care about that stuff." Jisung shook his head, busy with uploading the photo on the two platforms. "You might not, but I do! You'd be surprised on the amount of Minsung fanfics STAYs write about us two! They are actually pretty good too!" Minho buried his head into his hands. Trust Han to read fanfics about the two of them.

Jisung flashed a smile and excused himself so he could go to his room. "Gonna go and call a friend back! Tata, Hyung!" Jisung flopped onto his bed, scrolling through his phone and playing some games to pass the time before he went to go eat lunch. Around fifteen minutes pass by and then Jisung began to hear heavy footsteps outside his bedroom. Angered screaming and thumping echoed through the dorm.

Jisung jumped when Chan slammed the door open. His hyung was pissed, face red and fists trembling. And of course, in the nude. 

"Jisung, did you go to the studio today?" Chan breathed hard out of his nose as he tried to steady his breathing. Jisung slowly nodded his head. "And did you do something with the songs we produced?" Jisung nodded again, wanting to add that he copied the songs into a different folder before messing around with them, but choosing not to, seeing that Chan seemed like he would go bang any minute.

"GODDAMMIT"

Jisung flinched when he witnessed Chan slammed his fist into the wall. The members behind the leader looked at Jisung with varying emotions. Fear, annoyance, anger and irritation. What did he do wrong? 

"What happened, hyung?", Jeongin asked the leader. Chan glared heavily at Jisung, who hadn't moved from the bed. "Someone deleted the files where the songs are stored, even the unreleased ones. And it seems like only Jisung was at the studio today." Several gasps rang through the space. Seven pairs of eyes glared daggers at Jisung, who was at a loss for words.

"Hyung, how could you?"

"I'm so disappointed in you, I thought you were more careful."

"What the fuck bro?"

"That's fucked up..."

The members trickled out of Jisung's room, all leaving while giving Jisung one last glare. Jisung felt something stab his chest. He didn't do it! He didn't have time to!

He didn't do it, he didn't do it, he didn't do it

But no one seems to believe him. Jisung began to cry softly. The members didn't even let him say anything. Jisung began to slip but he kept his crying volume to the minimum. The members are all angry at him, he shouldn't give them anymore reasons to be even more pissed at him. Jisung covered his mouth with his hands and cried until he was burnt out and his breaths came out in shudders.

Then he remembered his promise. When Jisung first told his members about his little space, they made up some rules about being in little space, which one of them was to tell them whenever he was going to slip, no matter what happened. Little Jisung knew better than to ignore that rule. 

Breathing in deeply, Jisung opened his door to just hear silence. Another thing about Jisung is that he could not bear silence. Not at all. He was so used hearing loud noise and grew accustomed to noises. His mother had noticed this when he was younger and so she took him to a doctor, who said Jisung had a fear of silence, or sedatephobia.

Jisung had also mentioned this to his members, who had understood what would happen if things got too quiet. He wasn't sure as if now if the members have calmed down enough so he could talk to them. Might as well give it a try.

Jisung saw Changbin, who was in the kitchen, doing who-knows what. Jisung went to Changbin, back hugging him. Back hugging someone is the best way to see if someone is still pissed at you. Changbin jerked away from the hug and ignored Jisung. Alright, still pissed.

Jisung got up off the ground and walked over to Jeongin, who was at the kitchen table watching something on his tablet. Jisung went up with a little stagger in his step due to his headspace. "Innie!" Jeongin didn't respond to the call. Maybe it was because of the headphones. Jisung gently pried off the headphones but was speechless as Jeongin continued to watch even with the source of sound gone.

"Innie?"

Jisung began to feel a little panicky due to the lack of noise. He went around the dorm, in his little space, desperately trying to get someone to talk to him, to make some noise, even if it was negative. Everybody was ignoring him. He can't have that.

He can't take it, he can't take it, he can't take it.

Jisung went back to Chan's room, where he was ignored 3 minutes ago. Jisung latched onto Chan's arm, who had given no indication that he acknowledged Jisung's existence. "P-please, Hyungie, Sungie needs you to twalk! Can't take no noise..." Chan ignored this too. Jisung bubbled out a sob and ran from the room and into his own.

Jisung kneeled on the floor, head held between his hands. Everything was fuzzy, he couldn't handle the silence, he needed noise. Jisung began to hyperventilate and sweating profusely. He couldn't make the fuzziness go away. Jisung felt the cloudiness begin to fog up his vision. He wants help. He needs help.

________________________________________________________________________________

After Jisung had gone out of his room, Chan broke his tough facade. It was so hard, Jisung looked so broken. But Chan was still mad. He couldn't just let this go. Chan knew that Jisung knew better than to mess around and accidentally delete the files.

Chan's phone vibrated on the desk, signalling that there was in-coming call. Chan swiped open the device and saw that one of the staff was calling him. Chan cleared his throat and ran a hand through his hair. Get it together, Chris.

"Hello?" Chan spoke into the phone, hoping that his voice gave nothing away. "Hello, Mr Bang, I regret to inform you that when PD-nim asked for the songs to be sent to him for a quick listen, one of the workers accidentally deleted the files instead of moving it onto the USB. We hope that you are not too worried about this and we'll try our best to fix this matter as soon as possible. Have a nice day." Chan froze at the words.

The phone slipped out of his hold and clattered onto the desk. Ignoring the device, Chan tore out of his room and into the main room, where most of the members seemed to have gathered. "I FUCKED UP!" The members jumped at the outburst that their leader let out. "IT WASN'T JISUNG"

The members leapt from their places and ran to Jisung's room, which had no noise coming from it for a suspicious amount of time. Hyunjin slammed open the door and the members crowded into the room. They had to apologise, the hyungs were even ready to beg on their knees if it is what it takes.

The members entered the room just in time to catch the sight of Jisung collapsing on the floor.

"NO!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

58.8K 1.6K 17
Stray Kids has no idea that there are some members among them who have a unique way of coping with their problems. What happens when they find out? L...
72.6K 611 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...
665K 17.8K 111
Includes: ♡︎ fluff ♡︎ mpreg ♡︎ little space ♡ family ♡︎ hybrids Don't like it, don't read it! Ranks: #10 in Seungjin (30.11.2020) #18 in Hyunmin (1...
39.8K 739 24
One shot on Stray Kids members (one or more of them) Also upon request/inspiration [Requests open] Mostly SMUT, but also Fluff and Soft