We meet again

By abrokebitch_

Lorelei Gray/Bottura , a 16 year old mother and assassin lives with her 2 Bestfriends. - They were all Opran... More

Characters
Tattoos / Piercings & Etc
Authors Note
Chapter 1 - Going To Italy
House Tour
Chapter 2 - Preperations
Chapter 3 - Nalaya and Tours
Chapter 4 - First day
Project - Chapter 5
Question
A Kiss - Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Kinda Kidnapped
Chapter 8 - I know who you are
Chapter 9
She Likes Who? - Chapter 10
I'm not living with them - Chapter 11
Escaped - Chapter 12
Hospital - Chapter 13
Surprise Visit - Chapter 14
REALLY IMPORTANT !!
Moved In With Them - Chapter 15
About them ..
Going Away - Chapter 16
Unknown Nightmares - Chapter 17
Buisness Dinner - Chapter 18
Meetings - Chapter 19
Going To The Club - Chapter 20
A Small Threat - Chapter 21
First Day In France - Chapter 22
Sick - Chapter 23
Attack - Chapter 24
Their Pov - Chapter 25
Assassin - Chapter 26
Kidnapped Again - Chapter 28
1 Hour In - Chapter 29
Kinda Important.. Kinda not
Video Recording - Chapter 30
The great escape - chapter 31
Waiting - Chapter 32
News - Chapter 33
Awake - Chapter 34
Confession - Chapter 35
The News - Chapter 36
Thoughts - Chapter 37
Past With The Russians - Chapter 38
Preparation For Vacation - Chapter 39
Another Panic Attack - Chapter 40
Aftermath - Chapter 41
Days In Dubai - Chapter 42
Threesome - Chapter 43
Back home - Chapter 44
Message To My Family - Chapter 45
A day with them - Chapter 46
Planning a Meeting - Chapter 47
Talk - Chapter 48
Gala - Chapter 49
Life Or Death - Chapter 50
A/N

Another Dinner.. A Familiar Person - Chapter 27

3.2K 93 1
By abrokebitch_

( 1 month time jump ! )

( Lorelai POV )

It's been 1 month since everything went down.

Let me tell you what's been going on..

Me and dad did talk it out..

They don't know about what I've been through- well except mom because she told me but what she saw isn't everything..

ALL of us are close

I don't really talk to Noel and Aurora as much as I used to but i do plan on visiting them very soon.

The girls have been getting spoiled more endlessly and everyone literally hoggs them.

Did I tell you I met my grandparents? Yeah- I'm always spending time with mom, grandma and the girls.. even times with grandpa. I met them on both mom and dads side- I get more genes from grandma on moms side.

Currently I'm getting ready for this business dinner that they have with some people from the Catalan mafia.

I know what your thinking.. where are the girls? Well they are with our grandparents.

Oh and Vanessa- you remember her right? We've gotten closer during the past month and I also got to see her parents again.

But you know what I found out? She stopped helping the fbi long ago and she only lured me out to see me- she's still an assassin and we've also had a few jobs together.

( Her Outift without the bag )

I did a light makeup and a high bun to finish off the look- perfect.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and they were all there.

" Finally! " Oliver said standing up which caught everyone's attention. I scoffed at his dramatics and kept walking.

" you clean up well " Emilio said and they agreed.

" thanks, you guys too " I said and we all left the house. I got in the suv with Oliver and Jace while the rest of them went into the other one.

On the way there we sang songs and that's pretty much it. It was only like a ten minute ride.

When we pulled up we quickly got out and so did everybody else. We walked in the restaurant towards a table where people already were and dad cleared his throat.

They stood up and turned around and started greeting themselves and I just looked around.

" this is my daughter lorelai " he said gaining my attention and I looked at them giving them a small smile and shook their hand.

" oh she's beautiful " the lady said and the man agreed.

" thank you " I said and we all sat down.

" our son went to use the restroom, he'll be back in a few " the man said.

We sat in a awkward silence for a few minutes until the two gave a small smile.

" ah here he is "  she said and I heard footsteps.

" my apologizes " a voice said.. it sounds so familiar.

A boy came and sat down in front of me since it was the only seat left and I hadn't looked up from my phone yet.

Again.. they were doing introductions and when he said my name I looked up.

Oh hell no.

" Lorelai? " he questioned and I didn't say anything- I just looked at him.

" Que fais-tu ici " He asked me.
what are you doing here?

Next thing you know he got up- grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside.

When we got outside I yanked my wrist back and pushed him before I went off.

" wie konntest du? du dummes Arschloch "
( how could you? you stupid asshole )

" Lorelai- " he started but i cut him off.

" NEIN! LASS MICH REDEN "
( no! Let me talk )

" du hast mich verlassen! du hast mich gespielt! Du tust mir weh "
( you left me! you played me! You hurt me ) I yelled at him.

I wasn't going to cry.. he doesn't deserve my tears.

I looked around and saw two guards coming over. I shook my head at them and they hesitantly turned back around.

" Lorelai I left because I had no choice "

" oh and why " I asked sarcastically.

" they would've killed you " he said walking up towards me.

" what are you talking about? "

" they knew about you.. and I had to hurt you in many ways to avoid them getting to you "

" who? "

" they're already dead "

" right.. well you have a daughter " I said annoyed and left inside before he could say anything.

I sat back down and everybody was looking at me. I ignored them and texted Vanessa- I have to look like I'm doing something important.

" are you home? "

" when am I not? "

" I'll be over there in a little bit "

" okay.. what's going on? "

" I'll explain when I get there "

I put my phone away and everybody was still looking at me. I gave them all a quick smile and   I felt stares in my back and i ignored it.

Guess who was staring me down from the back..

He came and sat back down but ignored me.

" My apologies, we just had something important to talk about. " he said seriously.

The air was literally tense and I'm sure everyone felt it.

" What was that about? " Oliver whispered in my ear and I shrugged my shoulders which made him look at me skeptically.

Through out the dinner I kept feeling him stare at me but I ignored it. They did talk business and shit but I zoned out because it had nothing to do with me.

——
Now we were eating, everyone had their own little conversations going on and I was doing just fine alone until he had to say something- well whisper.

" how old is she? "

" 2 "

" why didn't you tell me? "

" rethink what you just asked "

" where is she? "

" grandparents "

" can I meet her? "

" soon.. but not now "

" and why not now? " he said slightly raising his voice which got everybody's attention.

I cleared my throat and looked away until everybody had went back to their own conversation.

" chill.. but because she isn't with me "

" give me your number " he said handing me his phone and I snatched it before putting it in.

I threw the phone at him hoping it would hit him but he caught it.

By now everybody was looking at us.

" I knew you looked familiar! " his father said looking at me and I internally scoffed but waved at him.

" excuse me ma'am " a waiter said coming over here looking at me.

I looked around and he spoke again.

" yes you.. um he told me to give this to you " he said giving me a paper and left. I slowly opened it and quickly read it before crumbling it up.

" duck! " it said and I looked at everybody who were still looking at me- damn this is annoying.

" Everybody get down " I semi yelled going under the table and bullets started flying across the room.

They were all under the table and I looked around trying to spot who it was coming from.

I grabbed my gun and ran from under the table  ignoring their protests and started shooting the people coming out of the corner.

The guards were shooting.. both of our families were shooting.. everyone was shooting.

After shooting the people it was quiet and they came from under the table yet mom didn't.

" what's wrong? " I asked feeling nervous and she was covered in blood. I ran up to her and put pressure on her wound.

" we don't have time to wait on a ambulance "
dad said picking her up and ran to the suv.

They all followed her but not me. There's nothing I could do there and I'm in the mood to kill every walking person.

Ethan walked up to me but I backed away.

I should've known something was going to happen- it's always something. You can never just have a peaceful day when you're in this.

Something always fucks it up..

And that something is always me.

——————
1281 words :) yep that's better !

Ethan is her baby daddy.. y'all wanted him in and there he is. Son of the Catalan mafia or whatever **

Be honest.. do y'all think this story is going by too fast??

Anyways have a good night or dayyy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.1K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
1.3M 27.5K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...
Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

41.8K 523 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...
97.2K 1.5K 21
"𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧." 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌, 22 year old female. The forth oldest sibling of the Storm family. CEO to he...