The last Senju *Discontinued...

By IdahBee123

Katsumi Senju...Great Granddaughter to Tobirama Senju, and great grandniece to Hashirama Senju. We follow her... More

Authors Note *you can skip* :)
Character introduction :D
ch 1 :) day before graduation
Ch 2 day of the exams + graduation
Ch 3 the bell test! team 7
Authors note
ch 4 our first mission!
Chapter 5 C rank mission!
Chapter 5.5 (filler) movie night
Chapter 6 Zabuza and Haku!?
Chapter 7 Back home again
Chapter 8 Chunin exams! (1&2 of the exam)
Chapter 9 preliminaries and prep
Chapter 10 the third stage
Chapter 11 Aunt Tsunade
Chapter 12 Rasengan and Orochimaru!?
Chapter 13 Sasuke?
Chapter 14 training pt1
Chapter 15 intensive training pt2
Chapter 16 training pt3
Chapter 17 Naruto!
Chapter 18 Sassori, the Red Sand
Chapter 19 Yamato sensei!?
Chapter 20 who are you, Sasuke
Thank you!
Chapter 21 Hello Kaito
Authors note~
Chapter 23 Pein
Chapter 24 starting to rebuild
Chapter 25 a new rank + goodbyes of the past
Chapter 26 healing and returning to the world
Chapter 27 New mission with Naruto
Chapter 28 setting sail
Chapter 29 on the water
Chapter 30 Land...FINALLY
chapter 31 Kushina
Athors note! its short I promise
Quick Note
Note from an old friend
Chapter 32 Whats next?
Chapter 33 New Adventure!
My opinions so far

Chapter 22 More children!

210 6 7
By IdahBee123

The other children have finally woken up, after being in a comatose state. It was heartbreaking seeing them like that. They were only children and yet they went through so much. After much more negotiation, I ended up being able to take care of all 7 of the kids! I wont be doing it alone though, while away on missions, Tsunade will be taking care of them. 

~~~~~Flashback to convincing Tsunade~~~~~

"Please Tsunade! Come on you know you love them! They are so small and cute, and they remind me of myself and my friends. Arent they adorable?" I say shoving the oldest into her. I trained them well to make the best puppy dog eyes anyone has ever seen. 

"Katsumi we talked about this... We...." She hesitates. I got her to hesitate! Haha! First step down!

"Kaito whos your favorite hokage?" I ask him. 

"Its the pretty lady hokage, Katsumi nee chan" Kaito says. HA! Yes flattery always works. 

"I will learn to cook... Maybe. But! I will pay for food! And I will enroll them all in the academy. Not only that but im prepared to go to parent teacher confrences!" I say furhter convincing her. Shes looking down at the two year old in my arms whos reaching out to grab her hair. 

"Oh fine, they are quite cute." Tsunade says taking the two year old. 

"YES! Lets go! I can give you each your own room or you can share. Lets go to our new home!" I say grabbing Ichika's hand. Kaito is holding Yui on his back like a little back pack. And I can feel my heart burst they are so adorable. 

"Katsumi nee san, can we get food?" Kenji asks. 

"Well of course we can! Follow me!" I say. The kids follow me like lost ducklings. I feel like a proud mom. In some ways I am at this point. 

~~~~~Flash back ended~~~~~~

"Bye you guys! Kaito your in charge of everyone alright? If anything happens you go straight to Tsunade." I say kneeling down to them. Katsuyu is next to me waiting for me to finish my goodbyes. 

"Yes Nee chan, I got it" Kaito says rolling his eyes. I must have told him almost 1000 times in these short days. 

"Alright you three are the oldest so if anything goes wrong its up to you. Naruto, Yamato sensei, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, shino, Tsunade, Sai, Ino, Hinata, Neji, Tenten, Lee, and Kakashi sensei are all ready to help ok?" I say giving everyone a group hug. Its been very loud ever since I took in the kids. Im not complaining though. I would much rather this than a house full of nothingness.  

"Yes Nee chan we get it" Haishiro says rolling his eyes. They will be staying with Tsunade while im gone. I can tell shes half looking forward to it, and half already dreading accepting my pleads. 

I walk over to where all my friends are and stand right infront of them. "Well I sure wont be seeing you guys in a while. Ill miss you" I say with a sad smile. Naruto is tearing up already and I sweatdrop. 

"Bye Katsumi chan! It will be so lonely with just Sai" He says sneering with the mention of Sai. 

"What a drag, you better not die while your gone" Shikamaru says. 

"I wont and im still not a drag" I say rolling my eyes. I give Naruto and Shikamaru a hug though. 

"Here are some potato chips for the road!" Choji says handing them to me. I say thank you and hug him as well. 

"Bye Hinata, Ino and Temari! I will so miss our hangouts all 4 of us." I say while having a group hug. 

"It wont be the same without you! Ill miss that knotty hair of yours!" Ino says. 

"Hey! My hair is perfectly normal!" I say getting defensive. 

"B-bye Katsumi san. I-I will miss you" Hinata say. 

"Ill miss you too" I reply. 

~~~Time skip all the goodbyes.~~~

Everyone so far has left except Yamato sensei, Kakashi sensei, Tsunade, Sai and Naruto. 

"Ill miss you guys a lot ok?" I say to the lot of them. 

"Youll come back a lot stronger than today. You have grown a lot since your genin years" Kakashi sensei says. "Im proud to be able to say you were and always will be my student" He says with a closed eye smile. 

"I wont be gone for long you idiots! Dont make me cry!!" I say now tearing up a little. 

"You certainly have grown though, I met you during the chuunin exams! Its been a long time since then" Yamato says with a smile. "You better not die though you here me?" He says with an eerie loom. I cower a bit into Naruto and Sai. 

"I wont sir yes sir" I say saluting. 

"We will see you soon Katsumi." Sai says. Then he hands me a picture of the whole squad. Naruto, Sai, Yamato sensei and I. I thank him and give everyone a last hug before getting reverse summoned. 

When I open my eyes, I feel the misty air. I look around to see trees upon trees. The catch is, they are giant! Im not kidding, they are bigger than a mountain! These things are huge." Katsuyu, is this where you live!?" I say now with my jaw dropped. 

"Yes lady Katsumi, I live here along with the other slugs. I am the slug queen, and you will soon meet the others. Follow me." She says. I climb the tree and jump onto Katsuyu's head. She brings me to a clearing where there is a water fall with a small pond at the bottom. 

"Its gorgeous!" I say looking over to the large waterfall. 

"This is where you will be doing a substantial amount of training. Im glad you like it lady Katsumi." She replies. We continue walking...well scootching. I dont know however slugs move. 

"This is the village" She says. I see Giant leaf houses. The are huge. Bigger than any building I have ever seen. 

"You will be staying with me, where my family lives. There you will be able to meet my wife and my two children." She replies. 

I make a :0 face then a :D face. "You have a wife! Oh thats co cute!" I say with a smile. 

"Thank you, Slugs are hermaphrodites. So we can reproduce with anyone. I say my wife, because she prefers to be called that." She replies. 

"Oh, thats really cool!" I say now excited to meet the slug lady Katsuyu seems so infatuated about. 

After more sliding (idk omg) We make it to the biggest leaf there is. She leads me inside where I am greeted with another slug. She is much smaller than Katsuyu's full size, but still absolutely huge. "Please, welcome to our home. You must be the Katsumi I have heard so much about" She says with what I think is a smile. 

"Yes I am Katsumi senju. It is very nice to meet you" I reply. "You have a lovely home, its so different than the leaf village. I like it a lot!" I say looking around. 

"Oh! Why thank you Katsumi-san. You have very good manners" She replies. 

"Thank you, I try my best"  I reply. 

From there, I met a few other slugs until I was led to where I would begin training. "Here is where you will be training in Senjutsu. Senjutsu is when a summoner uses nature chakra with their own to improve their physical abilities, and their chakra levels." Katsuyu says in a small split off form. The rest of her is off with her wife and kids. 

"Alright, may I ask what nature chakra is? I have heard of it, but there isnt much out there" I reply thinking back to the many books on my bookshels. 

"There is a natural energy flowing throughout the earth. It flows through every living being. May it be a plant or a human like yourself. Nature chakra is when you take that energy and utalise it" She says. "You have your spiritual and physical energys, with senjutsu, you must add nature energy. Balancing the three completely will result in a successful sage mode" She says. 

"I think I get it. However, how do I draw out this nature energy?" I ask her. 

"Through meditation. You will be meditating every single day feeling the energy in the earth. Then balancing it with your own." She says. 

"Seems simple enough, where do I start?" I ask. 

"You start right now. See that pointed stone there?" She says reffering to the many small sharp stones not to far from here. "You will get a plank of wood and meditate on that stone every day. Do not move a muscle, just feel the energy. If you even blink, you reverse the senjutsu." She says sternly. 

"Right, I think I get it." I say getting up. 

"The longer you meditate and the further along you go, I will be giving you stones to balance while meditating. Not only that, but every day I expect you to do your regular training to keep up your stamina." She says. 

"Ok, should I go run a couple laps and then grab a plank?" I ask looking around to see if I spot one. 

"Yes please do so, I will set things up." she says and inches? away. (i still dont know how they move please help)

I run 50 laps and make my way back to the pointy rocks. I set up my board. At first its very difficult. Once I start to balance, I relax and start to feel around for this nature energy. For an hour or two I do only this in complete silence. 

Now its been 4 hours and I still feel nothing. However, my stubbornness continues. I push until I feel the littlest nature energy I have ever felt. I shoot my eyes open. "Katsuyu! Katsuyu! I did it! I felt some nature energy! Finally after 4 hours!" I exclaim.

"Thats great lady Katsumi, now get back to meditation. I want to you be able to sense nature chakra all around you before you even think about taking that energy." She says sternly. 

"Yosh Katsuyu sensei" I reply going back to meditating. I can tell this will be a long while before I fully master this slug sage mode. 

~~~~Authors note~~~~

Its pretty late in my time zone so this is the last chapter from me for the night! I hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.4K 52
"In a world like this, only the weak perish while the stronger ones grow within power. There is no such thing as peace in this world." Aiyama scowled...
260K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
2K 58 22
What is a Shinobi? Misaki often finds herself questioning that. From a small village, she had no choice but to become a ninja. Her leader needed her...
283K 7.4K 47
Rin Uzumaki-Namikaze was Kushina and Minato's sole daughter. A prodigy at a young age, she learned and mastered all the jutsus and seals her parents...