Heart Of Gold || Outerbanks

By Simp4StilesStilinski

"She had a heart of gold but a soul full of scars." After five months away, Luciana finally returns to her ho... More

Heart Of Gold
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
Heart Of Gold Β²
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31

16.

739 18 7
By Simp4StilesStilinski

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"Guys!" Kie yelled in panic.

"Guys!" Sarah yelled in panic.

"What's wrong? What's going on?" Luciana asked.

"Ms. Crain, she's up here." Sarah yelled out of breath.

"She tried to kill us with a fire poker." Kie said breathing hard. "Guys we gotta go."

"We locked her in the parlor, but we gotta go!" Sarah yelled.

"Okay, code red." JJ said as the other two girls grabbed the rope all of them ready to pull up John B. "Let's go John B we gotta go! Get back on man!"

"Three two one!" Lucy yelled and they pulled the rope, only to fall backwards. Nothing was attached to the rope anymore.

"Where the hell is he?" Pope asked.

"John B!" Sarah yelled out in panic.

"Guys shh!" Kie said making them shut up. They heard faint yelling from John B making them panic.

"Guys! He's drowning we gotta pull him up!" Lucy yelled freaking out. The lowered the rope.

"Hey! John B! Get back on the rope. We're gonna lull you back up okay buddy?" Pope asked looking at the well.

They felt weight on the rope, letting them know it's was John B.

"Okay he's on pull!" Kie yelled. They started pulling. All the sudden a gunshot went off make them scream and let go of the rope.

JJ immediately went to Lucy, pushing them both onto the ground. He shielded her head out of instinct.

Luciana looked up at Crain who held the weapon.

"She's blind she can't see shit." She said looking at Crains eyes. She silently got up, helping JJ up.

"Shit go!" Kie yelled running towards the basement.

JJ gripped onto Lucy's hand, them starting to run towards the door. She heard another gunshot go off making her panic.

"Wait John B!" She yelled as they ran through the yard.

"I'm right behind go!" John B yelled from behind.

They jumped over the stone wall and got into the car, which Kie was starting. The three jumped in and JJ took over the drivers spot and started to drive.

"Come on! John B!" Sarah yelled at the boy who was running after the car. Lucy looked at him in panic from her spot in the passengers.

"JJ drive!" Sarah yelled.

"Go man!" Pope yelled.

"Oh my god!" JJ laughed at John B who was covered head to toe in mud.

"Are you okay? Are you shot?" Lucy asked.

"No." John B answered.

"I think I'd know if I was shot, right?" Kie asked out of breath.

"You look disgusting." Pope told JB.

"And smell like ass." Kie said.

"What the hell just happened?" Sarah asked in shock.

"All time Pogue hall of fame, baby!" JJ exclaimed as everyone was trying to breath normally.

"Hell yeah!" Kie said. "That bitch is possessed."

"That bitch can't aim." Sarah added.

"Blind old bitch." Lucy said making them chuckle.

"How does she move that fast?" Pope asked in disbelief.

"She's possessed." Kie answered.

"I don't understand it!" Pope said.

"She like master yoda." JJ said making Lucy chuckle at his stupidness.

"It makes no sense like, scientifically." Pope said.

"What is that?" Kie asked, making the others look. Their eyes widened seeing a gold object in his hand.

"No you didn't!" Kie said.

"Holy crap." Lucy whispered, "HOLY CRAP!"

"WE DID IT BABY!" John B yelled out with a smile on his face.

"NO YOU DIDN'T!" Sarah asked in disbelief.

"I DID IT!" John B yelled.

"HOLY FUCK!" Luciana screamed out with everyone. Everyone started to yell out and curse in happiness realizing they found the gold.

"Wait! Wait!" Kie said. "You guys we're gonna be rich!"

"Full kook!" John B started to chant. They all started chanting and yelling as they drove off.

"FULL KOOK!"

Lucy hopped out of the Chateau shower, wrapping a towel around her hair. She got dressed, unwrapping her hair and letting it dry naturally.

She walked out, seeing everyone laughing and happy. She smiled, going to one of the bedrooms.

JJ saw the girl walk away, him looking around at the others before going to the girl.

"Hey," he said, going in a closing the door so the others wouldn't be so loud. "You gonna join the party?"

"Yeah for a little bit." She smiled.

He looked at her confused, a small smile still on his face, "A little bit?"

Her smile faltered slightly, "Have to go home."

"Why?" He questioned. He watched as she quietly looked down at her lap, her hand reaching up subconsciously to the ring on her necklace. "Oh."

She looked up, "How about we just not talk about-,"

"No actually I want to." JJ cut her off.

She watched him unsurely, not knowing where he was going to go with this conversation.

He didn't know if it was the adrenaline still pumping through his veins from the gold, or that he finally found enough confidence.

But either way, he was telling her.

"I lied." JJ spoke, "I lied when I said I was okay with you being with him."

Lucy heart slightly broke hearing those words. "W-what?"

"I actually hate you with him. I think you deserve a lot better than that asshole." JJ told her.

She bit her lip, "Okay, can we please not ruin the day-,"

"I think you deserve someone you doesn't hurt you. Emotionally and physically."

"JJ stop."

"Someone who doesn't make you nervous to be around. Someone who doesn't leave you emotionally drains. You deserve someone who loves you unconditionally." JJ continued.

"Enough JJ please."

"You deserve someone who knows you. Truly knows you. Someone who knows you're favorite color, or- or you're favorite band and singer, or you're favorite book. Someone who knows how to make you happy when you're bummed out."

"JJ-,"

"Does Rafe know? Does he know any of it?" He asked.

Lucy stayed quiet, looking down at the ground. She confined to stay silent, giving him his answer.

"You don't have a favorite color cause it changes everyday. You say you're favorite band is Fleetwood Mac but as much as you love them you're favorite band is really One Direction."

Lucy stared at him, not knowing what to say as he ranted.

"You're favorite singer is Taylor Swift and you're favorite book is A Tale Of Two Cities. If you're upset the best thing to do is to just surf because surfing makes you happy and at peace. And if you're very upset, Slurpees."

The girl scoffed in amazement as the boy went into detail.

"And you have to have pina colda cause it's the only flavor you like, which is super weird cause I don't know anyone who likes Pina colda slurpees."

"I bet Rafe doesn't know that you paint your nails so you can chip at the nail polish instead of picking your cuticles. Or that you are very protective of the lgbtq community. Or that you can't watch Up because the beginning makes you too sad. Or that you're comfort movie is Pirates Of The Caribbean or Marvel. And more specifically, dead man's chest and Thor ragnorock."

"JJ what does this have to do with anything?" Lucy questioned him, feeling very confused.

"I'm showing you that if he truly loved you, he would know all this!" JJ exclaimed. "He doesn't deserve you!"

"Then who does?" She snapped back.

His mouth shut, his heart pounding out of his chest as he stayed silent.

She waited, her not getting an answer. She scoffed again, "Right." She nodded slowly, going to the door. "Good talk Jj."

She went to open it, it immediately being slammed back shut by one of JJ's hands. She started to turn back around towards him in annoyance.

"Are you serious-," She was cut off by JJ smashing his lips against hers.

Her eyes widening in shock, him stopping to look at her. Her heart raced as her lips tingled.

They stared into each other's eyes until, Lucy grabbed the sides of his face, pulling him back in.

Their lips moved in sync, like it was a perfect match. He kissed her with such passion, but it wasn't rough. It was gentle but full of emotion.

As she kissed him, she realized something.

All the those indescribable feelings she had about it.

This was the answer.

The sudden heart jumps.

The butterflies swarming in her stomach.

His touch leaving a tingling sensation.

It all made sense now.

She feel herself be pulled in more, her hands reaching up into his hair.

He gently pushed her against the door, his hands falling to her waist.

Lucy suddenly froze in another realization. She parted from his lips. Her breath racing.

Rafe.

JJ stared at her, his pupils dilated with love.

She walked a couple steps away, staring at the wall. She put her fingers to her lips, guilt eating her alive.

"Luciana?" JJ asked the girl who's back faced him.

"What did I do?" She asked herself. "Oh god what did I do?"

JJ gulped, biting the inside of his cheek. "I'm sorry. For putting you this position, or- or if you didn't feel the same way."

Lucy turned around at those words. She looked at the boy who stared at the ground, who waited for the worse.

She walked up to him, lifting his chin up gently. He looked at her with despair. She reached her lips up, kissing him gently.

She parted, looking down at his chest, "It's not that I dont feel the same way." She whispered, looking up at him. "It's that I do."

JJ heart filled up with hope, a smile flickering. "You do?"

"I do." She smiled lightly, "Or at least I think I do- I'm still new at this and don't exactly know how this works."

JJ chuckled, the girl looking up sadly at JJ. "But JJ, I can't-,"

"I know." JJ cut her off, pushing a lose hair behind her ear. "I know. You're with Rafe. And that's fine. I'll wait for you."

She shook her head, "I don't want you to wait for me Jj-,"

"I will." He said to her, "You want to know why?"

"Because I love you, Louis Pérez."

She inhaled sharply, those words sounding perfect. Like waves crashing against the beach, or the crickets and fire crackling at night, or the rain falling from the sky.

Those words felt like a warm blanket, or the feeling you get when you're home, or at your happiest.

"You're worth the wait." JJ said, then walking out of the room.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"He said it looked something like this." Kie said showing Sarah and Lucy the drawing of their plan to get all the gold. "That's 50 feet down and they're using 100 feet rope. So I guess this little wagon will go, straight to the gold room."

The three girls laughed at the map. It made no sense whatsoever.

"Who drew this?" Sarah asked laughing.

"Who do you think?" Kie said also laughing as the three girls looked at Pope and John B who were outside.

"Kie this better work." JJ said walking up to the girls who were sitting in the car.

"We can't pawn this if there's a giant wheat symbol on it." JJ said dropping the two pieces of gold.

JJ looked at Lucy, the gaze meeting making her look down and her cheeks grow red.

"Trust me, it's gonna work." Kie said smirking, hold a fire torch.

"Hell of a job melting it down, Dr Frankenstein." JJ said sarcastically as the group got out of the car after melting the gold.

"Like you could've done better." Kie snapped back.

"I could have done much better." JJ stated. "I took a wielding class."

"You took a wielding class?" Kie said not believing it. "When?"

"Both of you shut up." John B said. "Chill out."

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one that has to pawn this piece of shit off." JJ said holding up the clump of gold. "How did I get this job anyway?"

"Cause you're the best liar." Pope said.

The walked in after JJ, pretending to look around as JJ started to talk to the lady. They watched as JJ talked to the lady.

"Okay to be honest ma'am, it's really hard to see my mom fall apart with Alzheimer's." JJ said making Kie and Lucy look at each other with a confused look.

The lady went to the back of the store for a minute, them waiting for her impatiently to come back out.

After awhile she came back out and her and JJ talked a bit more, the lady telling them they could get the money at the store's warehouse. So they group got into the car and left heading to the warehouse.

"So they keep the money out here?" Pope asked looking out the window.

"That's what she said." JJ said before chuckling, "ha, that's what she said."

"Stop." Pope told JJ, Lucy smiling secretly at JJ's reference.

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive." Sarah said.

"Cause you're rich." JJ stated casually.

"You've never heard of it either." Lucy told him.

"Thank you." Sarah thanked her.

"There's nothing but weeds back here." Kie said looking out the window.

"All right just cause it's just weeds doesn't mean it's like," JJ started before they heard a siren making him stop. They looked and saw a cop car behind them.

"Cops? Out here?" Kie asked.

"Are you kidding me?" JJ exclaimed.

"What did we do?" Sarah asked confused.

"Why are we getting pulled over?" Pope asked concerned.

"Stash that." John B said to JJ who was trying to hide the gold.

"Chill guys." Kie warned everyone.

"I hate cops." JJ muttered.

"Did you bring the gun?" John B asked.

"No okay." JJ answered. "Everybody told me to leave it back at the place."

"Thank god." Kie said. "Just everything else in the bag and under the seat."

Everyone started talking quickly as Lucy saw the guy walk to there car. Suddenly the man who they thought was cop, cocked and held a gun to John B through the window.

Lucy hand instinctively grabbed onto JJ's in fear.

"Why don't I go ahead and see them hands in the air, right now." The man said. No did anything out of fear. "All y'all's hands up in the air now!"

They all lifted their hands up. JJ looked at Lucy who looked back at him. Her hands were shaking, as she looked into JJs eyes as comfort.

"You out of the car lets go." The man order John B.

"John B," Sarah started to say.

"Shut up!" The man yelled at her, making her flinch.

"Let them out!" The man ordered JB. John B walked slowly to car door and opened it.

"All y'all! Let's get out the car! Let's go!" The man yelled still pointing the gun to John B. "There you go pretty girl. Here we go! Get out the car, let's go! Hurry up!"

"Look we're broke bro," JJ tried to talk.

"Shut the hell up!" The man said pointing the gun.

"Alright! Relax!" JJ said backing up next to Luciana.

"Lay down in the ditch! Lay down in the ditch!" The man ordered the group. "On your goddamn heads and knees! Down!"

The group got on their knees. Lucy took shaky breaths. JJ looked at the girl and saw the tears forming in her eyes.

"Stay here just like that! Put your head down!" The man order as he pushed Lucy head down even more making anger flare up inside JJ. "Don't let me see you look up! Alright!"

The man walked away into the Pogues car and started to search the car.

"It's a setup guys." Kie said to the group.

"That old bag shanked us. Fuck! Damn it!" JJ said slamming his fist into the ground.

"JJ," Lucy tried to calm him said, here voice cracking with fear.

"Wait, no no no no." Sarah whimpered making them group look and see John B slowly getting up.

"John B please stop." Lucy whispered.

"John B don't be a hero man!" Pope whispered as John B walked to the mans car.

"Alright y'all just stay just like that unless you want your brains blown out all over this road." The man yelled getting out of the car. "Don't move your goddamn heads."

The man got into the car and the group watched in fear. All the sudden they heard something and John B stumbled out the mans car.

"Guys I got the gun!" JB yelled out. JJ ran to him and the rest followed. The man started to fight everyone.

The man punched JJ, making him fall to the ground. The man turned around only to be hit with the car door Luciana flung open towards him.

They all hit him, John B finally hiting him with the gun making him fall again.

"I got the gold!" Pope yelled as Sarah slammed the car door into the man multiple times. They all started to kick him until they were sure he would stop.

"You son of a bitch!" Sarah exclaimed as JJ pulled down the mask the was covering most of the mans face.

Lucy eyes narrowed dangerously.

It was Barry.

"I know this piece a shit! He's a base Head!" JJ yelled out.

"Probably knows my brother." Sarah said.

"He does." Lucy said glaring at the man who stared up at her with a smirk.

"He sells coke to my dad." JJ muttered as he grabbed the mans wallet.

"Listen I couldn't hurt any single one of y'all," Barry started until Lucy grabbed the gun, hitting him with it again and again.

"Lucy chill!" The group yelled. John B ripped the gun from her hands. JJ looked at guys wallet.

"Come let's get out of here." John B told JJ.

"We got one more stop first." JJ said grabbing one of the mans cards and getting into the drivers seat of the Volkswagen. "Let's go see where this son of a bitch lives."

Lucy walked with everyone, "Don't think I don't know you are girlie!" Barry called after her making her halt, "Tell country club I said hi."

She went to go back to him to hit him, the others grabbing her and telling to go to the car.

Everyone got in as Barry yelled after them. JJ started the car and they rode in silence until they pulled up to a broken down trailer.

"Welcome to crackhead wasteland." Sarah said looking around through the window.

"I don't know about this man." Pope told JJ who stopped the car.

"Dude why are we at Barry's?" John B asked.

"This'll only take a second." JJ said getting out of the car and walking towards the house.

"Where you going?" Luciana asked.

"Yo soy justicia." JJ said walking into the house.

"Did you gleam anything from that?" Pope asked confused as everyone else.

"You know someone should probably," Kie started as John B got out of the car.

"Yeah I got it." JB said walking into the trailer. Nothing happened after awhile, so the rest of them got out of the car waiting.

"Should we go in?" Luciana suggested.

"All right so we're looking at five grand each for  reparations for putting us through that bullshit." JJ said getting out of the house John B following. "Sorry bout that y'all."

"So that's what we're doing now? Robbing drug dealers?" Kie asked shocked at JJs reckless
actions.

"This Barry guy's gonna find out." Sarah warmed JJ. "And he's gonna come after us."

"Yes he will. This is not the time to start wilin' out." Pope told JJ.

"How'd you like havin' a gun pulled on you?" JJ asked clearly frustrated. John B walked up to him.

"Relax." John B warned the boy.

"He had it right here on you, man." JJ said pointing to JBs head.

"Look, we've gotta go get the gold, okay?" John B said. "Just give me that shit." He said trying to reach for it only to have JJ push him against the car by the throat.

"JJ!" Lucy yelled at him in panic.

"Do you feel like a tough guy? Huh?" John B asked. "What are you gonna do when he comes for us?"

"We punch him in the throat." JJ said. Lucy watched, shocked by JJs actions.

"Yeah, good fuckin' idea JJ." John B said sarcastically.

"I'm not putting it back." JJ said getting in the car. No one got in the car, not even Lucy. He looked at them got back out of the car.

"What?" JJ asked.

"We're sick of your shit." John B stated.

"My shit?" JJ asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Your shit." John B replied.

"Yes your pulling guns on people shit." Kie stated.

"You acting like a freakin maniac," Pope started.

"Okay Pope! I took the fall for you man!" JJ yelled. "You know how much I owe because of you?"

"I'm gonna pay you back and I didn't even ask you to do that!" Pope yelled back.

"I just did. Pay it back." JJ said. "Right here, right now, by myself." He said before looking at the group. "And now that we're just getting things off our chests, anyone else have a problem? Louis?"

Lucy looked at JJ and then the group. "He's dangerous JJ. He ruins peoples lives or what he does. It's- it's not smart doing this."

JJ faced flashes with hurt, it disappearing quickly with his cover up face.

"You know what?" JJ asked getting his bag. "I'm gonna go off. By myself. Like always."

"JJ we're just trying to help." Lucy said as the boy walked off.

He didn't answer, and continued to walk away.

Authors Note:
Not me squealing at JJ and Lucy finally kissing when I knew it was going to happen-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 3.7K 62
β€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...
11.9K 88 11
Daisy moved to the obx late summer. she became friends with the pouges and they trusted her with their secrets, about the gold, they always told her...
349K 4.4K 81
Kayla Smith was in love with a Kook, but after they broke up. She started to fall for a pogue. Rafe still has feelings for her and is trying to win h...
5.1M 111K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...